View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 30, 2024 11:32 am

Reply to topic  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 First impressions (Kanu) 

Post Re: First impressions (Kanu)
Her partner complied, giving her a full view of what she’d only gotten a glance at earlier on. It looked even better from up close.

She indulged herself and started to squeeze the two firm buttocks. It made for a nice show, she decided, as she retreated, living red finger marks on the pale flesh.

“Gods, I wish you could see yourself…You look so good like that, all wet and ready for me” she said huskily.

Playfully, she administrated a good slap on Kanu’s round bottom. Her firm rear bounced slightly under the stimulation. A most satisfactory view in Lodi’s opinion.

“You’re a naughty little girl Kanu-chan.”

Viciously, she pinched her partner’s right buttock, eliciting a sharp yelp of indignation from her.

“Did I hurt you?” She asked innocently. “I”ll have to kiss it better then.

And she did so, brushing her lips against the glaring red mark that adorned Kanu’s right buttock. Meanwile, she placed her hands back on Kanu’s butt-cheeks and carefully spread them, revealing the tight opening of her ass.

She wouldn’t normally try anything this close to kinky with someone she’d just met – and with who she’d have to share close quarters. Not unless, of course, they started it themselves, that was an all different matter then. But she wanted to give Kanu something to remember her by. Not that the rest hadn’t been worth remembering she berated herself. Besides, the girl had just showered.
And if she hadn’t tried it before, Lodi wouldn’t mind being the one to debauch her.

Her tongue darted out, winding small tantalizing circles around the flickering little hole. By degree, her circles became smaller and smaller, until the tip of her tongue met the small opening. Mercilessly, she teased this most sensitive part of Kanu’s body, licking and sucking, her tongue sliding in and out of the tight little opening.

Soon, Kanu was enthralled with this new stimulation of her body. She was so lost in her pleasure, that she didn’t notice it when one of Lod's hands left her ass.
Keeping her cheeks open with only one hand turned to be tricky, but manageable.

Without warning, she slid two fingers inside her roommate’s pussy. Her roommate gasped at the sudden intrusion, her inner walls tightening against the two digits. Lodi was not worried though, Kanu was so wet that she hadn’t needed the preparation.

Decidedly, she started to move her fingers inside her partner. Slowly, at first, in and out. As her friend’s response became increasingly positive, she increased her speed. Once they fell into what she considered a comfortable rhythm, she took hold of her friend’s hand and gestured for her to rub her pussy on it.

Kanu was now thrusting desperately against her fingers and mouth, breathing harder and moaning louder than ever before.
Suddenly, her body froze, her back arched and with a long shuddery moan, she finally climaxed.

Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:59 pm

Reaching a powerful climax, a gush of juices soaking the fingers in her pussy, Kanu was breathing heavily as Lodi continued teasing her tight ass and fingering her soaked cunt. "Aaah...Aaah...So good. Are you ready for me to take care of you?" Kanu asked breathing heavily as she continued to grind her hungry cunt against Lodi's fingers.

Kanu's Profile
Kanu's Adventures

I'm always looking for more RPs, so feel free to PM me anytime.

Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:17 pm

“Oh, but are you ready to take care of me?”

With a wet sound, she slid her fingers out of her partner’s cunt.

“I’m sure you are, don’t worry.” She said warmly. “But there’s no rush. Why don’t you take a moment to recover. I’ll get ready for you.”

Graciously, she leapt from the bed and came to stand in front of her roomie.

“I promised you a show didn’t I” She winked.

Her moves languorous, she lifted her shirt over her head. Her arms raised, still trapped in white cotton, she kept the position a few seconds, showing off her tanned body. She saw her Kanu’s eyes roam over her slender form, down from her narrow waist, up to her firm stomach and pierced navel, and finally up to the generous form of her rounded breasts, entrapped in a strapless ivory bra.

With a mischievous smile on her lips, she got rid of the piece of garment.
She lowered her hands and went to work on her pants. She was so horny that her fingers were a little clumsy, but she managed to undo them. Yet, it took every ounce of control she had not to rip her clothes off her body and let Kanu have her way with her.
Arching her back, she slid her pants over the generous curve of her ass and let it fall to her feet, before stepping out of them. Under them, she was wearing ivory lacy panties, and though Kanu could not see it, they were soaked with her nectar.

Decidedly, she reached behind her back, causing her boobs to rise up. In that position, her bra was compressing them cruelly and they were dangerously threatening to overflow.
She grabbed the two little hooks that held the fancy undergarment in place and unfastened them with savage satisfaction.
Her tits proudly popped out, bouncing invitingly, begging to be touched. Her dark nipples, already half-erect, hardened instantly under the cool air of the room. They felt so tight that it was almost painful. Nevertheless, she resisted the urge to touch them and instead bended over in an obvious reminder of the position Kanu had been in when they’d first met.

Her hands were resting on her thighs, her back was arched, making the inviting curves of her firm ass all the more inviting, her legs were spread, hiding nothing of the state of her soaked panties and of the intimate juiced running down her thighs.

She turned her head at an uncomfortable angle to look at Kanu over her shoulder.

“So, where do you want me? On the bed? On that armchair? On the floor? I’m all yours…”

Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:58 pm

Smiling as Lodi stripped for her, her eyes tracing the curves of her beautiful body, Kanu waited until she was in nothing but her panties before standing up behind her. Pulling Lodi in close Kanu used one hand to toy with the hardened nipples while the other slipped into Lodi's soaked panties running her fingers over the soaked slit. While doing this she nuzzled the nape of Lodi's neck before planting light kisses all over her neck and shoulders.

"Oh we have plenty of time, We will have fun all around this room." she said huskily.

Kanu's Profile
Kanu's Adventures

Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:42 pm

She felt Kanu pull her close against her and instantly felt overwhelmed by the closeness of her warm body.
With one hand, her partner started to toy with her painfully hard nipples. Every cell of her skin felt so alive with lust at this point than the light teasing felt like it was both too much and not enough.
She gasped as Kanu's other her slipped into her panties, and she gasped as her fingers met her silken slit.
Lodi's eyes fluttered as she felt Kanu's lips on her neck, it had always been a very sensitive part of her body. It made her want to rub herself against it like a cat in heat. The thought, coupled to the girl's wonderful hands on her tits and pussy made her utter a soft little mewl.

"Oh we have plenty of time, We will have fun all around this room." Kanu said, answering her earlier question.

Her breathe a little heavy, she replied as Kanu moved down to her shoulders:

"All around the room, huh? Ambitious aren't we?"

She threw her head bacwards and kissed Kanu's chin.

"Alright, show me."

Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:02 pm

Her hand toying with Lodi's moist slit started to pinch her clit lightly between two fingers for a moment before leaving the soaked panties. Pushing Lodi onto her bed, Kanu started pulling down the soaked panties revealing the soft skin of her ass and the gushing folds of her cunt. "Beautiful." Kanu said moving down to the inviting folds. Slowly she planted gentle kisses on the gushing folds, her tongue sneaking tastes of her partners nectar with each kiss.

Kanu's Profile
Kanu's Adventures

Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:30 am

Lodi moaned as Kanu kept teasing her moist slit, pinching her clit lightly between two of her fingers.
She made a small sound of protest as Kanu’s hand left her panties before pushing her back onto the bed. Deftly, her partner removed her soaked panties, revealing the soft skin of her ass and the gushing folds of her cunt. She hoped her roommate was enjoying the view. She was not disappointed when she heard her say: “Beautiful.”
Soon she felt gentle kisses being planted on her dripping cunt, and a soft tongue leaking her nectar. She was glad to see that Kanu wasn’t as much as a tease as she was, she didn’t think she could’ve bore much teasing with the state she was in.
She spread her legs in invitation, wanting to feel more of that wonderful mouth against her pussy.

Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:54 am

After Lodi spread her legs, Kanu used two of her fingers to spread the folds of her cunt blowing gently into the now open folds before moving her tongue to lick at the sweet nectar. Slowly she began moving her tongue in and out of the inviting folds seeming to use her tongue to fuck her partner.

Kanu's Profile
Kanu's Adventures

Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:36 am

Lodi’s fingers curled around the sheets as she felt Kanu’s warm breath ghost over her gushing folds.
Her whole body shivered in pleasure as she felt her partner’s tongue sliding inside her slit, tasting her honeyed juices. At this point, she’d half considered rolling over, grabbing Kanu’s head and pressing her wonderful mouth against her needy pussy, for her whole body was on fire now, itching for release.
But this, oh!... She let out a small moan as Kanu’s tongue began to slide in and out of her slit, making her nectar flow more heavily than ever before, some of it running down her thighs onto the floor.
This, this deserved that she let the girl have her fun, because…Ooohh! Because, the girl was definitely good with her tongue. Besides, fair was fair.
A series of muffled little moans escaped her, and she knew that she wouldn’t be able to keep quiet much longer.
“She’s fucking me with her tongue.” she thought, and the idea made her dizzy with lust.

Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:31 pm
Reply to topic   [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3