View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Sep 25, 2024 6:17 pm

Reply to topic  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 The Thrill of Things (Slayer Ayame) 

Post Re: The Thrill of Things (Slayer Ayame)
"I won't get away with this? Of course I will. You're not going to stop me, Ayame"
I yelped with surprise as his tentacle darted into my sex, spraying... something into me. as his mouth slipped around my nipple, I laughed, and mocked him, knowing it would incense him:

"ha! that's all you can manage? a big scary monster like you can't last 2 seconds without creaming?"

I breathed a little heavier as my nipples became erect despite me. with or without my anti aphrodesiac, the soft caresses were stimulating me, the tentacle in my sex pumped in more liquid, which mixed with my own.

Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:51 pm

"ha! that's all you can manage? a big scary monster like you can't last 2 seconds without creaming?" She said, insisting on mocking him.

Actually, that was just an aphrodisiac designed to make your body a little more receptive to my sexual advances, but I guess a little slut like you wouldn't need it. You're already getting horny without it. When I cum, you'll know it. He said, letting Ayame know that she had failed to anger him like she had intended. Instead, she had only caused him to redouble his efforts in pleasure torturing her.

His tongue swirled around her nipple once again, her nipples obviously hard as he suckled on them before playing with them again with his tongue. The tendril pulled itself out of her cunt, beginning to rub it's tip against her clit and netherlips, alternating between the two in random intervals, trying to arouse her to even greater heights. Ayame could begin to see Siferus' cock hardening before her very eyes. His tongue pulled away from her bountiful chest as two tendrils bound the heaving breasts and began to squeeze gently.

This is called pleasure torture. I'm going to tease you until you can't take any more. You'll have to cast aside your pride and beg for me to fuck you. Your body should be about ready to betray you right about now. He said, still blissfully unaware of the anti-aphrodisiac that pumped through her. All that drug would do is delay the inevitable. The venom would stay in her body regardless of any antidote. It would wait for the anti-venom to lose potency, then she would feel the effects.

Siferus Darkcrown: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3579

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:59 pm

Despite my self administered antidote, the monster was right, I didn't need a drug to be turned on. The tentacle playing with my sex sent shocks up my spine, and the remnants of my pants were soaked with my own lubrication. his tentacles squeezing and molesting my breasts felt wonderful--though i didn't want to admit it.

He didn't know that I had safeguarded myself against his venom, I thougth to myself. He wouldn't take me willingly, not while i still had strength. I had faith, my antidote hadn't failed me yet.

On the other hand, I didn't know that my increased heartbeat was hastening the spread of the aphrodisiac. It would take a bit longer for it to come into full effect, though the venom was already beginning to cloud my mind.

In front of me, I saw his phallic appendage pulsing, growing with every heart beat. Once more, pictures of his cock penetrating me, fucking me, pistoning in and out were burned into my mind. Then I imagined my soft pink lips closing around his throbbing phallus. But the emotion I felt wasn't fear, or anger--why was that!?

I wanted his cock. my hips bucked uncontrollably, begging to be fucked by his massive phallus. my mouth draped open, allowing my heated breath to pass between my lips.

I shook my head in disbelief. "I'll never beg you! I don't want you!" I yelled, though my throbbing clit, and erect nipples clearly betrayed my words.

Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:53 pm

"I'll never beg you! I don't want you!" She screamed, determined to convince the spider or herself. Siferus couldn't tell.

I don't believe you, miss Ayame. It won't be long before you fall completely into lust. I'll just keep playing with you until then.

The molestation of her breasts would only get more intense as the squeezing would get harder and faster. A tendril would slither between the fleshy orbs and begin to thrust between them. The tendril at her sex would rub faster and more intently, trying to arouse her all the more.

Give into your lust...

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:16 pm

Gradually, I stopped squirming, stopped trying to get away. every brush, every squeeze felt heavenly, as the venom took control. I didn't understand, but I didn't care either, as the aphrodisiac hindered my thought process. my head tilted back as he tit fucked me with his appendage, pleasure radiating from my sex, as his other tentacle continued to play with me.

But... why... why was I giving in? I didn't want to be taken this way, not the play toy of some heartless monster. least of all, I didn't want to give him the joy of knowing i enjoyed it.

But the aphrodisiac hadn't even reached full strength. As if the antidote finally gave way in the struggle over my body, waves of pleasure radiated from my clitoris, and my breasts. a soft, "ahh--- ahhh" escaped my bubblegum pink lips, between my heated breaths.

"Oh, god... just... fuck me now. Make me your sex thing. I need you--inside of me."

Sat Mar 14, 2009 2:58 am

Oh, god... just... fuck me now. Make me your sex thing. I need you--inside of me. He heard the huntress scream, tossing away all her sense of pride.

Just what I've been waiting to hear, Miss Ayame. He said, pulling his tendril away from her sex, lining his monstrous cock up perfectly with her already dripping cunt, slowly pushing the tip inside of her waiting hole,, her juices flowing onto the massive meat, lubricating the rest of his hulking shaft as it shoves itself into her.

A tendril wrapped itself around her neck, forcing her to open her mouth just enough to force a tendril into her mouth, but making sure she couldn't close her mouth enough to bite him. The tendril began to forcefully fuck her throat as another tendril began to probe at her tight rear entrance, trying to tease her enough to make her desire having all her holes filled with his various appendages.

Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:44 am

I arched my back, thrusting my chest high into the air, and gasped, as my pussy stretched to accomodate his massive member. I felt the phallus reach the walls of my womb, brushing against my g-spot, pulses of pleasure resonating in my body. An orgasm was building inside me as the first tentacle continued to tit fuck me, when another appendage came into view in front of my face. As my mouth fell open, the tentacle thrust itself down my throat, forcing me to give head to the giant spider.

as the spiders phalli continued to penetrate me, I felt a fourth press into my ass, teasing me. Unable to voice a reply, my mouth full with his tentacle, my mind secretly yearned to be utterly dominated by the spiders phallic appendages. In that instant, the waves of pleasure overwhelmed my body. I released a muffled scream, as I was sent into an orgasm, my head tilting back, my hips bucking.

Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:44 am

Siferus watched as Ayame let herself become what she was deep down inside. A whore that wanted to be raped and violated. The tendril pushed itself into her tight little ass, beginning to thrust gently at first, getting rougher and faster gradually. He didn't want to hurt the poor huntress, just make her feel every little sexual pleasure he could.

The tendril in her mouth spurt presemen into her waiting mouth as the gigantic cock continued to ravage her warm pussy. The one between her breasts continued to tit-fuck her faster and faster, beginning to pulsate and swell, ready to spray her beautiful face at any moment.

That's right, Ayame. Let your lust take over your body. Then, you'll be my sex toy for the rest of the night. He said with an evil laugh that resonated in her ears.

Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:45 pm

I moaned with pain as my ass was violated by yet another phallus. I couldn't believe I was getting fucked four ways at once--but my body was loving it. The sensations bursting from my body were overwhelming. Something salty seeped into my mouth, as his tentacle continued to push deeper into my throat, my soft pink lips caressing his shaft.

I felt his cock brush against my G-spot once more, sending me into another, stronger orgasm. My screams were muffled by the cock in my mouth, but I felt myself release my sweet nectar, further lubricating my already dripping pussy.

I was such a whore, but I wanted to be filled. I wanted his cream to fill my womb, ass, and mouth. I never wanted this to end. To be endlessly fucked, continuously covered in his sticky seed, would fulfill my every desire.

Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:40 pm

Siferus smiled as Ayame gave into her lust, letting him fill every one of her holes with his cock and tendrils. The speed of the tendril in her ass continued to increase, sending more pleasurable pain through her body as the tendril in her mouth withdrew long enough for the tendril fucking her breasts to spray it's load of cum all over her face. The tendril hovered over her mouth, her heated breath washing over the tip of his tendril, allowing her to breathe and speak.

Admit it Ayame. You're such a slut. You love this, don't you. Beg for more, cast off your pride and then you will get more of what your body desires. He taunted, whispering loud enough for her to hear over her moaning as the cock in her tight pussy continued to crash in and out of her like a battering ram, hitting her g-spot time and again.

Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:20 am

His hot sticky seed covered my face, the spray of semen leaving a bitter, salty taste in my mouth. My eyes closed, as I licked my lips, not wanting to lose a drop of his succulent seed. The drug accentuated every sensation, bringing me once more to an orgasm, my muscles spasming, my body shaking.

"I am a slut..." I moaned, wanting nothing more than to be ravaged by his cocks, " please... fuck me... take me... and leave me covered in a pool of your seed. I'm nothing more than a toy for your pleasure. please, give it to me."

Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:50 pm

"I am a slut... please... fuck me... take me... and leave me covered in a pool of your seed. I'm nothing more than a toy for your pleasure. please, give it to me." The helpless huntress begged in her bonds, the phalli filling both of her lower holes.

Siferus withdrew the tendril from her ass and pulled out of her soaking wet and clenching cunt and turned her over, her breasts hanging towards the ground, her arms behind her, pointed up and her legs spread, his cock practically rubbing against her face.

You pleasure me, and I'll pleasure you too. He said, one of his tendrils rubbing slowly against her slippery wet pussy.

Tue Mar 31, 2009 4:50 am

I knelt on the ground, my body shaking from the arousal. A drop of cum slid slowly off of my face, onto the pulsing member brushing against my cheek.

"You pleasure me, and I'll pleasure you too."

taking his cock in my hand, I closed my lips around the warm, throbbing member. Running my tongue up and down the underside, I sucked on his shaft like a lollipop, sucking the salty precum out of it. With my other hand, I grasped the tentacle teasing my sex, sliding the phallus back into my cunt, and bucked my hips, impaling myself upon his tentacle.

I removed my hand, as I took his entire member into my mouth and throat, and grasped yet another tentacle, placing this one between my breasts. I continued to slide my tongue up and down his shaft, waiting for him to explode inside my mouth.

Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:16 pm

Siferus watched as Ayame guided his tentacles to areas she wanted filled, even as she sucked on his massive cock. When she guided the tendril into her dripping wet pussy, it began to thrust into her, slowly at first, gradually picking up speed as one began to prod at her ass. She was more than able to beg for it. She would just have to take his cock out of her mouth.

Look at you. You look like you're really enjoying yourself, Ayame.

Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:47 pm

All I felt was pleasure, as his tentacle pistoned in and out of me. I felt another tentacle press against my ass, and yearned to be filled by yet another appendage. His cock retracted from my mouth, allowing me to speak. For a few seconds, I caught my breath, my chest heaving, the tentacle in my sex momentarily pausing, as if beckoning for conversation.

Kneeling on the ground, I spoke: "just give it to me. I want to be filled with your appendages." I caressed his penis with my lips, and spoke again, "Take me, Fuck me, Screw me, I want you inside of me..."

Without another word, I took his cock in my mouth again, yearning to pleasure him, yearning to drink his seed. If I pleasured him well enough, this would never stop. I'd live in a world of endless pleasure, a world of endless tentacles, endlessly fucking my every hole.

Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:18 am
Reply to topic   [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next