View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 8:22 am

Reply to topic  [ 165 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
 The Semi Stalker (Bala) 

Post Re: The Semi Stalker (Bala)
I smirk as I feel your pussy breathing, quivering in need. "Hmm, no I didn't hear anything, what exactly did you hear?" I ask the student as I move my hips a bit around so the tip of my cock teases your needy body as the student speaks. "Well it sounded... hmmm, well it kinda sounded like a moan. I was wondering if you were okay Sensei?" The girl ask as you hear the desk creak as she leans forward as you hear some other students leave.

"You know Sensei were all alone now and you know... I'm one of your biggest fans." You hear her say to me as you then hear a couple buttons come undone as you can just imagine what this girl is doing from your postion.

Master Druid of the Berry Lin

My Bio- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=144

If you fancy an RP with my character do not hestitate ask. I'm always free.

Alliance Info- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=155

Alliance Membership List- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=576

Thu Feb 26, 2009 1:54 am

Bala heard the student coming on to Keemari. She didn't want anyone interrupting the two of them. She decided to let keemari know that what he had was the best he could ever get. She tried to get his member back into her, climax or no. But his teasing prevented that.

Bala - Hindi Girl (Student) ; Hitomi - Basement Queen (Student) ; Anagopt - Web Star (Student) ; Quagga - Zebra Girl (SFA) ; Keefa - (Gladiatrix) ; Gambo - Zombie (Monster) ; Fluffy - Pirate!! (SFA)

Author of the 1500th post in the original ~Corrupt a Wish~ thread in Trivial Pursuits. (1899 posts)
Author of the 1500th post in the second The Banned Game! thread in Trivial Pursuits.
=========+=====

Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:20 am

I smirk at the student as I continue to tease Bala and feel her try and prove herself. How sweet. "Is that so, however I'm not currently looking for anyone atm." She then pouted as you felt her lean onto the desk. "Are you sure Sensei?" She ask with a pout as you feel and hear her hitting on me hard.

Fri Mar 06, 2009 3:21 am

"That's right", Bala thought, "he's not looking for anyone because he has me!" She deperately wanted to drive that point home. She reached back with one hand and grasped his member. It felt so wonderful that she actually stroked it a few times before she guided it into her. As soon as she did, she felt the approaching climax once again. Hopefully, her renewed effort would convince him to send the kutiyaa away. If he didn't, at least her climax would anounce to the girl that Keemari was taken.

(OOC: I'm sorry to have taken so long to reply. Life has become very hectic lately. I don't know how much longer that I'll be slower than usual. Please be patient with me.)

Bala - Hindi Girl (Student) ; Hitomi - Basement Queen (Student) ; Anagopt - Web Star (Student) ; Quagga - Zebra Girl (SFA) ; Keefa - (Gladiatrix) ; Gambo - Zombie (Monster) ; Fluffy - Pirate!! (SFA)

Author of the 1500th post in the original ~Corrupt a Wish~ thread in Trivial Pursuits. (1899 posts)
Author of the 1500th post in the second The Banned Game! thread in Trivial Pursuits.
=========+=====

Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:04 am

I have to stiffle a moan at that as your jealousy takes you a bold new level and you feel me take my jacket and place it over my lap so the student doesn't see what's going on as I respond. "I'm sure, maybe down the line." I tell her as she frowns as her attempts were unsuccessful as she then leavess us... alone finally as I let out a growl. "Grrr, it seems you were jealous my dear pet."

Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:09 am

"No... I... AIIIIEEEEE!!!!" Bala screams as another orgasm washes over her. Her head hits the bottom of the desk with a loud "thump" as she spasms in her ecstasy. She clamps onto Keemari's member as though she were jealously guarding it.

As her orgasm passes, Bala slumps forward again. She is covered in sweat and is panting. Once again exausted but still wanting more, she weakly starts moving her hips to once again fuck Keemari. But she just doesn't have the strength. "More. I want more", she manages to say. Her voice, weak and barely audible, leaves no doubt that Keemari's drugs completely rule her body.

=========+=====

Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:12 am

In response to her violent orgasm I cum too, my seed flowing deep into her body again, once again filling her womb up as I lick my lips and growl out in satisfaction as she pants beneath me, such an equisite sight, this beauty exhusting herself on my cock and then... rocking her hips more, asking, begging for more as I so cruelly remove my cock from her pussy as I could hear her whine with desperation as I pull you out of there and onto the desk.

"Ha, ha, now now, it's time for your master to take over with your favorite postion." I tell you with a grin as I press my cock into you from behind once again the doggy as I rock my hips againsts yours as my hands descend to your breasts and squeeze them tight. "Come on, come on, let it go my pet. Hmmmm, let it go and became mine for all eternity." I tell you.

Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:46 pm

Bala protested as Keemari withdrew. He wouldn't give her what her body needed. She wanted more and wasn't the least bit happy that he apppeared to be stopping.

But when he thrust her onto the desk, that all changed. She cried out as he entered her once again. Clutching at her skirt, still flipped up over her waist, she pulled on it as though she were trying to rip it apart. When he grabbed her breasts, she gasped and flung her arms ahead of her, scattering test booklets over the classroom floor.

"Yes! Yes! I am yours forever!", she cried out. Bala didn't know what she was supposed to let go of. She didn't care. She would let go of anything to be his forever.

Whether it was his drugs or her awakened lust, most likely some of both, she lost all ability to reason. She no longer cared about anyone else, who heard or what they thought. Neither did she have a sense of the passage of time. It could have been merely a moment or an eternity later. But another climax errupted through her. She let out a primal scream that seemed more animal than human as she was swept away in her orgasm.

=========+=====

Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:23 am

Ha, ha, before she was mine, now, she was my slave for all time, bonded to me truely and completely as she lost herself in that lust, in those feelings. Those desires that consume her heart, searing them together in a mixture of lust, love, pleasure, want, that create my newest pet to my collection. Ha, ha. I thought with an equsist smile as her lovely body is lost, lost in the pleasure, the heights of it as I continue to drill my cock into her pussy. "You are mine for all eternity my lovely pet." I tell you as I lean over you so I can use my long toungue to lick at your ears as I push my cock as deeply as I can into you.

Sat May 02, 2009 9:26 pm

While her body was exausted by his constant abuse, Bala's lust was not. She could no longer focus her eyes on anything. All she cared about were his thrusts and how they would drive her to another, inevitable climax. The only sound escaping her lips was solely animal in nature. Her hands flailed about the top of the desk, sending test booklets, pens, and other knick knacks flying to the floor.

She let out a howl as she tried to grind her hips in time with Keemari's thrusts. But he had her pinned to the desk. And if she had any of her mind left, her inability to move would have frustrated her. As it was, she simply went with his thrusts. Not thinking, not knowing, not caring what happened next. Bala was truly a girl to be pitied, if only she were in the presence of a creature which could pity her.

=========+=====

Wed May 27, 2009 2:13 am

I start to grunt, moan, growl out as your pathetic moans, need, and lust feed my own as I then thrust my cock to your very core finally as I give you what you want, what you need as I shoot my cum deeply into your tight pussy as my conquest of the young women is completely as you feel your pussy bursts a bit as the cum flows back out and from my cock from where we are connected as I pull out and let you fall forward in your exhusted state as I move to your front and carress your hair. "Hmmm, how was that for you my pet?"

Thu May 28, 2009 7:43 am

Bala smiled weakly at Keemari. His cum was still easily visible on the dark skin of her face and breasts. She didn't seem to have the engergy to speak, but managed to mouth "wonderful" in reply. She lay her head back on the desk, lost in his caress, practically cooing with each stroke. It seemed that exaustion had finally won out over the aphrodisiac and she was content to lay there and relish his touch.

=========+=====

Mon Jun 08, 2009 11:17 pm

I smile at you with those words. "Very good, hmmm. I suppose I've taken up enough skipping time. I'll see you after classess." I tell you with a smirk as I tweak your nipples. "See you at the cafetria." I tell you as I leave a towel to clean yourself off and lock the door behind me so you don't get... caught as I had a very lovely girl now. Ha, ha.

Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:52 am

Bala takes the towel and wipes away the remaining evidence of her encounter with Keemari. After dressing, she makes her way back to her room thinking of what to take to his greenhouse. "I should take my orange pajamas. Not that I'll be spending much time in them", she thinks with a giggle.

As time passes and the effects of his aphrodisiacs wear off, she reflects on her time with Keemari, bursting into tears when she realises what has happened. Without knowing why, she runs crying to the nurse's office.

Later that night, Bala wakes up with a start. Shaking, breathing hard and with tears in her eyes, she looks around the dark room and sees that she is in her bed in her room. "What a nightmare", she says. The nightmare had been about Keemari. He had done something evil to her. She tries to remember her time with him the greenhouse even as the last vestiges of her nightmare fade away into the darkness. She remembers walking into his greenhouse, and then his explaining the various plants within, though she cannot remember specifically what he said. While she thinks they had a lovely afternoon together, she has a queezy feeling about it and him. She even feels a little dirty. Though she could only remember him being nice to her, she'd learned long ago to trust her instincts. Maybe it would be best if she avoided him in the future. Once she decided that, she felt much better. "I know that's the right decision", she said aloud.

Turning on a lamp, she looks down at her bed clothes, a cropped cami and panties, both black. She can't shake the feeling that this is wrong. She gets up and opens one of the dresser drawers. There they are, several sets of black camis and panties where they belong. She scoffs, "what? The school is trying to brainwash me into thinking I brought pajamas from home instead of these? Why? So I'm more proper? Don't be silly, girl." With that she returns to her bed and, hugging her stuffed dragon Edward, drifts back to sleep.

(Thank you very much for starting me off here. I really enjoyed it.)

=========+=====

Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:45 am

(Ha, ha your quite welcome. Feel free to tell me if you wish to accidentaly run into Keemari again. My addiction is not something so easily rid from your body. I had fun indeed. :) )

Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:18 pm
Reply to topic   [ 165 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11