View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 9:35 pm

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 Encounter In A Dream (Vanessa) 

Post Encounter In A Dream (Vanessa)
Fast asleep in her dorm room, Kanu quickly drifted off to the world of dreams. Her dream world was a beautiful place, a meadow in between a thick copse of trees with a small stream running along the edge of it. She appeared in a modified, much sexier version of her training outfit with the bandages that customarily covered her ample bosom quite well now barely holding the luscious orbs in place and her original long red skirt extremely shortened, only reaching down to the middle of her firm ass. To maintain a bit of her decency with the sexy outfit she had a pair of tiny lacy red panties on with the scant covering of her most intimate regions only accentuating her toned body.

Beginning her practice with her hand-to-hand combat training each movement seeming to flow easily from one to another forming an intricate dance, one so beautiful that anyone would stop to take a second glance. Her mind focused on the intricate movements of her style she had no idea that someone could be watching her in this realm, the private sanctum of her dreams.

Kanu's Profile
Kanu's Adventures

I'm always looking for more RPs, so feel free to PM me anytime.

Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:59 am

Post Re: Encounter In A Dream (Vanessa)
As always her avatar wore it's miko outfit as she wandered from realm to realm looking for something of interest to her. the garments left so much to the imagination. She would eventually find her way to a thick grouping of trees. she'd close the path to this dream behind her as she walked forward to find herself in a meadow. eyes landing upon a young woman whom seemed barely clothed. the first thought to her mind was 'take it off'
"Ack no I'm not that woman anymore..." she said to herself taking a breath shaking her head to rid herself of the thought of the woman training before her slowly stripping out of that outfit until forcing the panties off her wonderful hips...

"Damn it!"

it was difficult to say the least but, eventually passed.

She'd just stand there watching for the time being.

Characters:

Vanessa; Big & Beautiful
Airi: Petite famous runaway
Night: Humanoid alien full of chloraphil

Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:06 pm

As her training ended Kanu spun to face her audience, her breasts straining against the scant covering of bandages, she said "Did you enjoy the show?" flashing a smile at the intruder. "My name is Kanu. What's your name?" she asked while mentally undressing the attractive girl with her eyes.

Shaking her head, she thought "No I have to control myself. I don't want to seem slutty." As she continued to look at the girl in her conservative outfit, images of undressing her and driving her wild with pleasure continued to cross her mind. "Has it really been that long since I've been with a woman?" she asked herself as she finally turned her mind back to the conversation, with her nipples easily visible through the thin bandages because of her dirty thoughts.

Kanu's Profile
Kanu's Adventures

Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:48 am

Dreams were odd things really and a dream walker even odder as she looked over Kanu's dreamself she determined that she was the dreamer and furthermore was human; most likely a student at shokushu like herself.

Thus with this knowledge Vanessa decided to answer with her real name rather than the name she gave others.

"Vanessa Trusdale; Dreamwalker."

she said bluntly gold eyes shimmering without the help of light. her weight shifted slightly as she noticed the woman's nipples standing erect.

"And apparently along with being kanu you're also oggling me like a horny school girl..."

Characters:

Vanessa; Big & Beautiful

Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:25 am

"So what if I am ogling you?" Kanu said, looking away as a blush rose on her face. "So Vanessa, what brings you here?" she asked trying to change the subject. "Would you happen to be a martial artist? If you are and are just exploring right now, how about we have a sparring match to pass the time?" she asked.

Kanu's Profile
Kanu's Adventures

Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:48 am

Vanessa's brow and interest perked slightly at the mention of martial arts. she'd nod softly taking a stance that was probably unfamiliar; an odd hook of two fingers on each hand.

"I know a bit... why not have a lil fun then."

Characters:

Vanessa; Big & Beautiful

Sat Apr 11, 2009 5:46 am

"Just what I wanted to hear!" Kanu said happily as she dropped into her defensive stance. "First move is yours." she said with a grin, her practiced stance covering almost every angle although a practiced eye would notice some holes in her defense, almost seeming to invite a person to take a shot.

Kanu's Profile
Kanu's Adventures

Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:32 am
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]