View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 11:16 pm

Reply to topic  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 A Mistake (For Kazrak) 

Post A Mistake (For Kazrak)
A darker-skinned girl clad in a typical school uniform laid down, quietly, under a tree near the edge of the forest. The tree overlooked the school, and would have likely given a decent view to whoever was sitting there... well. If it were daytime. No, she had been there at that time, trying to find a more peaceful place to study - after some of her next-door dorm-mates were making a bit TOO much noise together - and... made a very stupid mistake.

Saira had actually not fallen asleep the night before, because of those same studies! And... the warmth of the midday sun had proven a bit too much for her to bear, and she had fallen straight to sleep under that one tree placed precariously close to where... things... stalked. She knew it was somewhat safer during the day, but... she hadn't planned on this!

She rolled over, snoring lightly...

Sat Apr 04, 2009 3:00 am

Post Re: A Mistake (For Kazrak)
Karzak was lurking around the shadows searching for another girl to entertain him and to be punished. He spotted the young student napping under the tree - a big mistake on her part. "Such innocence ... It seems almost immoral to punish this girl. Too bad I lack respect for morals." He smirked.

The beast moved closer to her, not taking care as to mask himself. There was noone in sight and the girl was still asleep. His tentacles emerged from his body and soon worked away at stripping her, careful as to not wake her. Karzak wanted to "surprise" her when she awakened.

Sat Apr 04, 2009 3:07 am

The uniform's outerwear was the easiest to remove, especially without waking Saira. The skirt slid right off, and both the coat and blouse were simple affairs - only a few tentacles weaving in and undoing buttons. But her underwear?... Saira began to shift in her sleep as the tentacles got to her panties, possibly not a good sign. But... somehow Karzak managed to even remove her bra without waking her!

...At least at the exact moment. She rolled over from all of the subtle touches and disturbances, and... just as soon as the tentacles moved clear, Saira came to, blinking. While she had her glasses on (as befits accidentally falling asleep after all)... it was suddenly dark. She just knew she did something stupid... then, feeling the cool breeze loose on her skin, even causing her nipples to perk up a bit from the cold?

Saira then yelped in shock, her eyes widening. Stunned... and realizing that something bad just happened!

Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:19 pm

Karzak noticed the girl coming to. A grin formed around his face as her eyes widened in fear. Try as she might to escape, the two knew it was already too late for her. She was exposed making her vulnerable and a perfect target. He launched his first attack as his tentacles wrapped themselves around her, teasing her breasts first with its bumps grinding into her skin and nipples. Her screams would do her little good now as noone could hear her cries out here.

Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:20 pm

Saira grunted from the strong sensations of being swept up by tentacles, bound up, and then having her breasts teased. But even as the tanned girl writhed with her arms and tried to get free? She noticed something. Bumpy texture... Antipode had let her keep a lot of the monster dossiers she had stolen, and they were usually rather exhaustive. Thing was? None of them mentioned a bumpy-tentacled monster that she knew of! She was surprised enough to cry out with her revelation out loud.

"W-wait, you're not in the files! Who- nnngh- are you?!"

In spite of the rather clear (maybe unusual, depending on who Karzak had met before) question... she wasn't completely composed, as in the midst of her thrashes, Saira's chest and hips seemed to flex in accidentally, but impressively, erotic ways...

Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:38 pm

"Who am I? You aren't new to the island. I've seen you around before. You should know by now the island's reputation. I'm sure you've already become prey to the sick cruelties that happen here. Very well though. You wish to know who or rather what I am... is that not correct? I am called many things such as demon or animal and monster. Yet all these things common misconceptions. I was engineered this way... into this mutant. this also explains why you aren't used to all the peculiarities of my body... because I'm not one of those demons"

Karzak shot more tentacles at her this time designated towards her beautiful folds. They began rubbing her with their bumpy texture, applying the most pressure onto her clit as they moved back and forth. "You...What is your name? Should you tell me I may reward you" Too bad for her his "reward" was gifting her by showing her how much of a slut she was.

Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:52 pm

Saira now began to moan, as Karzak worked at her folds, rubbed across her body from sensitive to most sensitive spot. But... in some sense she began to understand already. Straining over the moans - but thankfully only in the very very beginning of the throes of ecstasy, where they weren't really strongly felt - Saira continued her questionings.

"Then if you won't tell me more than... the obvious, I don't need to tell you, either. What reward would you give?! You don't carry yourself like him, or those like him - I'm unconvinced it's any different from you just having your way with me!"

How verbose! Obviously she's had practice with keeping her thoughts ordered even during stress...

Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:34 pm

"You amuse me girl. Such stupidity. You wish to coin a name for me very well. You may call me Karzak. As for what I am you'll find out soon enough." A tentacle plugged the girl's mouth rubbing back and forth rubbing against her tongue. His bumps would stimulate some pleasure in her mouth as well but that wasn't its purpose. Her will was stronger than most girls he'd seen. While many students resisted them none could talk as clear and without uneasiness in their voice as she did. However she would crumble like the rest once his special semen met her tongue. Within seconds the drops of his weapon came out filling her mouth.

Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:47 pm

Of course, as much as Saira wished to inform Karzak how absolutely trite his knowing what is and isn't stupidity was... he was rather fast with the gag order. As it were. So her words came out as a mumbled "Mmmph!" rather than anything else. She could feel the bumpy texture roving over her tongue, too... Then, wait. They weren't supposed to spurt something right after...

It tasted strange. At first, it was just as detestable as regular (As regular as regular gets) monster sperm... but then Saira noticed it actually not being that bad. Then again... she remembered back from when 31088 went after her and Bala - that thing's sperm tasted good, too... And... wait.

In spite of the subtle play of her tongue against the tentacle, lapping up the fluid unconsciously? Saira's eyes widened, and even more loud muffled sounds came out of her mouth as she yelled uselessly! She realized that there was something sinister about the semen but she couldn't figure what, and it was starting to scare her - even her body flailed more vigorously than before!

Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:33 pm

Karzak laughed as she continued sucking away at the rich semen. His pheremone was working, making her fall in love with the taste while both corrupting her mind and body with lust. Soon all signs of resistances would be washed away. She was at his mercy and they both knew it. He watched as she helplessly continued sucking, while his other tentacles resumed their duties of pleasing the rest of her body. It wouldn't be long now before she cried for him to take her.

Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:44 pm

Saira shook as the tentacles continued to rub over her, massage her, stroke all sorts of delicate - and other - areas... She knew in the back of her mind that he was trying to overwhelm her with the feelings. And she needed to figure out what the deal with the semen was - would it transform her into a monstrous infected creature like 31088's, or would it have some other effect, like the fairly-common aphrodesiac? But whatever the case it was tasting better and better...

Saira was practically gulping it down at this point, even as slight muffled moans echoed as she continued to get carried off in Karzak's ministrations. She was trying to hold on. She didn't have some kind of supreme mind-over-matter abilities, nor was she an unswervable yoga master. But damned if Saira wasn't trying to keep sane!

Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:21 pm

Karzak laughed as she gulped away at his semen. "Such a burden it must be... to become dependent on the semen and still try to resist. You know its just wasted energy. Why not embrace it? You know it is tempting. As soon as you give in, you'll be able to enjoy complete pleasure." His tentacles pumped more loads of semen into her now as she sucked. Karzak looked down to her pussy. Only a few inches separated it from her. His cock slowly began to close this gap.

Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:21 pm

She wanted desperately to have a chance to respond. Saira couldn't stand the arrogance of this demon - it was true that she could almost feel the chemical dependence sinking in, the powerful urge for more. But... something about his smug insistence that she was weak and pathetic and that she should freely give in... felt outright offensive.

But Saira was also scared, that couldn't be forgotten. She knew by now that most monsters either didn't or, as the documents revealed, weren't allowed to kill... but... she didn't know how rough he would be, what humiliations he'd put her through. She wanted to yell at him, to cry out in anger and terror and hate but her mouth only yearned for the semen dripping through, so quick was its effect.

Either way? Saira's body squirmed as she could almost sense the cock drawing ever closer to her, trying to lean back (even if doing so thrusted out her breasts luxuriantly) to get it away from her!

Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:54 pm

"Hmm... whats this? Offering me your breasts while I penetrate you? How thoughtful" He laughed. His sick sense of humor probably disgusted the girl but her only concern at the moment was to get more of his semen. His cock now penetrated her, filling her up to capacity and then some. Karzak could feel her cunt streching to accomodate him. He lowered his mouth to her breasts licking them and sucking them harshly as he thrusted into her. The bumps on his cock would only make her body beg for more as they rubbed against her inside.

Sun Apr 12, 2009 2:02 pm

(As I said, I don't always post so fast, so apologies!)

Saira was, of course, dreading the moment Karzak would actually... penetrate her. But not because she feared being hurt, for again she knew they wouldn't kill her. No, she was afraid of having to let go, because right now? His overconfidence, his insistence she was nothing... By now, that kind of thing was far worse than the actual physical act of rape!

But when the time actually came, a muffled cry sounded as the sudden pain of him forcing his way in turned to pleasure! Saira also realized that she was beginning to even consciously want that semen. Even if the thoughts were flitting up from the border between conscious and unconscious thought, it still scared her that she was thinking them... And so she sucked the tendril even more vigorously, knowing that he'd probably say something humiliating, but physically needing the cum too much to care!

And her body rocked and shook from his touches...

Thu Apr 16, 2009 4:47 pm
Reply to topic   [ 31 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next