View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 30, 2024 3:41 am

Reply to topic  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 A little uniqueness (Catári) 

Post A little uniqueness (Catári)
An odd day today as I sat in a clearing with no one but myself and my thoughts for the time. I looked to the sky as I lay there still dressed in my usual drag. Simple black slacks and a black button down, my hair long and white eyes simply blue. I felt like being simple today in my mind I just wanted to understand the island more, I wanted answers to what had happened; what the administration was keeping from me. somehow; I just knew that I didn't just hit my head and fall into a coma at random.

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Darwin And Tatiana are Available for play, PM if you're interested

Sun Apr 12, 2009 6:57 pm

Post Re: A little uniqueness (Catári)
*the girl was out walking. she had completed her jog for the day and thought that a stoll could do her no harm. she was wearing a earth orange top that was a bit like a tank top but only came down to her midrif, she had matching short shorts on as well as the matching boots. the boots had empty pockets where her sais had once been placed. as she walked she came across a clearing. sitting there was a girl...alone. deciding it was about time that she made some friends in this strange school she had been sent to she walked on over.*

Hi

*she said her gold eyes looking at the girl as she smiled. her silver hair blowing in the breeze*

Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:04 pm

I looked up curiously to the woman whom arrive before standing. For all intensive purposes I passed as a man, an androgynous man; but a man none the less. I offered a simple smiled noting her figure and dress; she was certainly unique compared to many that I had seen on campus thus far since I awoke here once more.

"Hello Madam, Might I ask what brings you out to this clearing here? It's a little ways off the path to the beach you know, I didn't think anyone would find it."

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:13 pm

*looking again the girl realises that it was a boy who she had walked up on but was almost psitive it had been a girl a moment ago. she shook the thought away, her body had been acting strange ever since arriving at the school so it must have been just a trick of the light.*

It is a way off yes but i do prefer the more seclusive places, dear sir.
*the girl gave alow curtsie. she may have been raised as a warrior but her parents had not deprived her of mannners.*
As for what brings me here... well ive just finished by fitness training for the day and decided to take a stroll whole the adreneline wears off. *the girl smiles*

Bit why are you out here all alone my fine gentlemen? aperson like yourself would most propably enjoy the indoors more.

Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:21 pm

I smiled at the woman's manners before offering a shake of my head placing my fingers in my pockets; thumbs rested just outside them. A breeze passed shifting my hair gently.

"Well I actually prefer being out here where my 'fanclub' (I had provided air quotes there) can't find me. You'd be surprised how many girls here are starved for a male."

I laughed then; a soft laugh my voice resting somewhere between tenor and alto. a false voice of course given my natural soprano tone.

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:29 pm

*smiles* Fanclub...humph girls who spend their time drooling and chasing after guys should be taught a lesson. boys are not the be all and end all of everything. there are more important things in life. *She stares up at the sky as her fists clench* Oh but no offence to you. *she smiles again*

Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:03 pm

I nodded with a simple smile still on my face.

"No offense taken of course. Really I agree with you." I moved to a tree and leaned back against it.

"Care to join me in a simple rest here in this clearing? maybe tell me about yourself."

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:25 pm

*the girl stopped for a second to consider this boys offer. after a few moments she decided what have i got to lose? she jumped up into one of the low branches and sat their legs swinging and looking at the trees*

Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:28 pm

I smiled seeing her hop into the tree. I smiled slightly nodding looking up though not in a perverse way at least.

"I'm Darwin by the way, I'm a bit of a musician, what about you?"

I asked breaking the ice and the silence that had begun to try my nerves. A soft nervous laugh offered showing just how much anxiety i was feeling talking to this woman.

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:51 am

*the girl snapped back into reality just in time to hear the persons question.*

Oh i'm Catári i'm kinda a fighter *the girl smiled*
It's nice to meet you, dozu yoroshiku

Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:04 am

I continued to look up at her eyes as best I could but, of course it was a little difficult.

"You know being up there makes it a little hard to look you in the eye when everything else is lower."

I snickered softly at that looking down again hoping she'd join me at eye level.

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:31 pm

oh sorry i just like being in the trees. it reminds me of home.

*the girl flips onto the ground and sits cross legged on the floor grinning*

Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:48 am

"Reminds you of home?"

I asked taking note of the beauty in her eyes... That was a first that I could remember... first time I noticed I was bi or even had bi thoughts. I stared into them with a soft look on my face.

"What was your home like? All mine was was the irish capital... nice place but still a city."

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Thu Apr 16, 2009 11:25 pm

*Catári sighed.* My home... My home was in Japan. Well an island of the coast of Japan. A island that was inhabited by mulitiple cities of ninja. each a capital of the region. But none of them was my home.
*she stared fondly at the trees* My home was were the wind took me. from the time i was born my clan moved around. i loved it. being free. Able to go wherever i wanted as long as i hid my identity i could even go to the cities. When my clan died. thats what i did. i lived in a ninja city going to a ninja school. i hated it... my freedom took away from me. i was given a flat but refused to live there. i lived in the forest. the way i loved. Even now i would rather live in this forest...sleeping under the stars...like i used to and loved to do...

Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:44 am

I nodded gently. I didn't kow that there were monster around then eyes half closed.
"It certainly does sound nice"
I told her with a gentle sigh eyes opening slightly after a time of thinking.
"Did you know you're quite the beauty Catári? you're kind of lucky to sleep around the forest the girls would tear you apart i'm sure."
I simply said knowing how the straight girls acted i could only assume how the lesbians acted around pretty women like her.

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:11 pm
Reply to topic   [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next