View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 3:22 pm

Reply to topic  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Training alone (Karzak) 

Post Re: Training alone (Karzak)
"You see. By stating that you've proven my point all together. You and I. We are not so different. All you need is a bit of guidance and training. Both of which... I can teach you" Karzak smiled "Don't fight back the feelings. Embrace them. Don't be at war with your mind and body. If you try you'll surely go mad. The first thing I will teach you is to always know when you're beaten and I'll do it with this..."

A single tentacle appeared in front of her face. It was without a doubt his strongest weapon. Many girls had fallen to his powerful semen and its special properties. She would as well. "You can make this easy on yourself by opening up that pretty mouth of yours or I can force my way in. Its up to you." He awaited her answer while continuing the attack on the rest of her body with his remaining tentacles.

Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:29 pm

*that was it! i've figuered it out...now to see if it will work. the girl thought. but Karzak was right about more than one thing yes they were similer but her body was at war with her mind at the moment. to do what she needed to do she would have to join them once more. no matter she had done it when she was just a toddler under torture, the situation was not so different now. plus she was older and had more control of her chakras.*

My answer Baka-kun...

*she spits in his face before closing her eyes and clenching her teeth together. first make her mind accept that her body was going through something that it enjoyed. yes that was done. now make the body accept that the mind did not want it. there done. now draw the chakras from your mind...body...spirit...ect........pull them into one. hold it....hold it... Release! Catári opened her eyes and her pupils were gone. purple clouds appeared in the sky, a water spout lept from the ground into it and the clouds disappeared. please dont be too late Tsukihime.*

Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:38 pm

Karzak noticed the girl attempt to knock him away with her attack. "Please. Don't you think I've mastered all forms of combat? You underestimate me. I've existed since before your parents were even born. I've witnessed all there is to see. I can tell you there is no escape" Karzak laughed as she stared at him with her empty eyes.

Attack or not, it was time for him to use his weapon as well. a tentacle forced its way into her mouth, parting her lips. After moving back and forth for a few seconds, her mouth was filled with his semen. It tasted strange to her and repulsive at first but soon she would find that his pheremone would cause her to enjoy it. Even if she were to stop now the withdrawals would cause her to submit. She would beg for more and more as her last defense and this "ultimate attack" would crumble.

Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:13 pm

*the signal has been sent. but Catári had more pressing issues. the tentacle that had forced its way into her mouth had started to spurt a type of liquid into her mouth. it was foul, disgusting, Catári almost chocked on it. she tried her best not to swallow and almost managed it. however in the end she had to or be forced to suffercate. the taste was steadily getting better but catári must not get distracted, she kept telling herself that she needed her focus to keep the signal strong. she alone was not able to summon the tsukihime but with her parents still alive they may spot it and summon the tsukihime for her.*

*she needed some way to speak to this creature however she could not talk with the tentacle in her mouth. one of her families sen-jutsus had been thought tracking. the abilities to read ones thoughts and speak through minds. Catári had yet to learn this ability but as teachers said "it was never too late to learn". she cleared her own thoughts and sent a message to the beasts head, unable to tell whether it had arrived or not.*

i do not underestimate or overestimate you, until i have observed you in battle their is no way to know your true strength. and i always keep an open mind when it comes to combat...

Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:23 pm

Karzak smiled as his semen started kicking in. He could see her slowly losing it. "Hard isn't it. The semen has a special pheremone in it. You don't even need to swallow it. As long as you taste it will make your mind captive. Already your mind knows that now you've made a connection with it and you cannot stop." The semen continued flowing into her mouth. It was time to see the extent of his control over her. "Call off the attack. Even if it were to injure me you'd only send yourself to own demise. I'm your only source of what you crave...or should i say need now"

His tentacles continued rubbing her, grinding her nipples and clit harder. The semen would do the job in a few minutes but he was never the patient type. Soon a single tentacle penetrated her ass, stealing her virginity there. It thrusted in and out of her, the bumps running along its walls pleasing her more. "See how good it feels?"

Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:35 pm

*he was right her body was starting to crave this liquid more and more, however her mind was still intact. if worse came to the worse she would dispose of this body and find another. but that was one thing she did not want to do. as long as her mind was intact her body could get over the assult...she hoped at least.

when the creature sent a tentacle up her ass she screamed. it was like her ass was on fire. however after a while her body gut used to it and started to adjust finding the sensation quite enjoyable. however her mind was disgusted at the thought of this creature using her like this. he had mentioned an attack. did he not know about the tsukihime? did he not know that it was physical attack that he should be least worried about? the Tsukihime was the goddess of her clan and therefore had multiple powers. if the stories were true she didnt need physical powers to destroy her enemy. however this small hope was starting to get dimmer. the sky had yet to show signs of movement. and catári's patience was also wearing thin...*

Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:43 pm

"Give in. You know as well as I that you can't win. If you submit I may reward you" He laughed as she sucked away at his tentacle now. "Look at yourself." His tentacle kept at ramming her ass putting her on the edge. Karzak's mouth attacked itself to her nipple now and sucked on it. "Why resist when I can make you feel so good" A grin formed across his face.

Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:59 pm

*he was right. Catári's body was starting to show signs of liking this torture she was going through. and her body had started to crave the strange liquid. she looked at herself in disgust. come on girl...since when have you been one to give in? she thought, there's no possible way that you yourself wants this liquid. think what did he say was in it...um...pheralo...no...pheran...no...phera...phera...pheramone, that was it. right think...pheramone is a type of hormone that travels into somebody elses body. once there it rushes to the brain to trigger a craving gene. that's no help! um...oh its starting to feel so good...shut up catári focus...wait that's it!(she could have slapped her forehead in disbelief she hadnt thought of it sooner) i've got to kill the pheramones that are already in my body...oh but Catári how are you going to do that with more coming into your body, just try drinking somewater. then get addicted to that...yes but your forgetting one small thing...what...the waters all the was over there...ah toushay...we'll just have to try and kill them. after all its a bit like the nicotine in smoking you have to try and give up my deleting the cravings!
she focused on the white blood cells in her body drawing up to her head to help kill the cravings. this task was getting steadily harder while she was still trying to escape the tentacles and starting to enjoy what was happening to her*

Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:25 am

"Still fighting it? No matter. Its already clear that your defense is at its limit. Lets see how you handle this" The tentacles that were once teasing her body now took a firm grip around her legs forcing them open. His cock lowered into her, first rubbing her folds before parting it and entering her. Blood soon trailed down her thighs, her virginity taken by this monster. Both holes were now penetrated and being fucked to his and eventually her content.

Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:06 pm

*as the monsters cock entered her the girl screamed. it hurt so much. but eventually the pain started to subside and the cock in her became quite enjoyable. no why am i feeling like this? she thought it's wrong!*

Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:50 am

Karzak smirked as her facial expression. Such a slut. I knew it He thought. "Feels good doesn't it?" He said continuing to ram away at her womanhood. He could feel it streching to fit him and his bumps. His tentacle put her ass on edge with its endless ramming and soon her cunt would join it in what seemed an endless pleasure. "Why don't you admit you like it? Say something"

Thu Apr 16, 2009 2:43 pm

*Karzak was right it was starting to feel good but catári was not one to give in*
Fuck off you git!!!

Thu Apr 16, 2009 2:48 pm

His beastlike laugh echoed around her. "Telling me to get off you.... Don't kid yourself. Look how your body is reacting." His claw sat on her folds, her juices flowing onto it. Karzak then held it to her face. "Come now you even know that it is pointless. You might as well embrace the feeling" His cock continued moving in and out of her. "Your body wants me... I can feel it calling me, your cunt is pulling me in deeper"

Thu Apr 16, 2009 2:54 pm

*the monster was right why shouldnt she just give in. after all it was so enjoyable. just as catári was about to give in a thought crossed her mind. her parents wouldnt off. yes her body was reacting without her will but why should this monster take control of her mind as well. the answer....he shouldnt. catári's determination grew. this monster could have her body but not her mind!*

Thu Apr 16, 2009 2:58 pm

His thrusts did not ease up. Each fuck penetrated her a bit more while his bumps rubbed her walls. He knew her body must be on fire inside, burning with desire. "Come now...Tell me what it is you want." He laughed. The most enjoyable part of the job - toying with his victims. "I think you finally understand your position but just so we're clear I want you to tell me what it is you want"

Thu Apr 16, 2009 3:04 pm
Reply to topic   [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next