View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 5:43 pm

Reply to topic  [ 54 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Salvation for the Sinner(Gabriella) 

Post Salvation for the Sinner(Gabriella)
A silver clasps hanging on the end of a long braid of hair beats gently against the small of Kanoe's back with each step she took. Large breasts sway gently, her long flowing black robes hugging loosely around her body wisping softly against her legs. With it still being day time, she makes her way out into a small clearing in the woods. It was peaceful, only the chirping of birds and the faint breeze rustling through the trees to keep her company.

Classes were done for the week, giving the witch a bit of time to herself. She had not seen her lover for most of the day. More than likely, Claire had been called by Natsuki for some sort of 'service'. But there was no point in worrying, she needed to go on with her life for both their sakes.

She looks around, trying to ensure she was alone. Some monsters were not afraid of attacking in broad daylight. Once her paranoia was satisfied, she closes her eyes and began to concentrate. Soft spidery words of magic leave her lips and crawl through the air as it begins to gently move her robes about her. Wisps of darkness thread through the air and gather around the witch's body as it continues to swirl and expand into a loosely held sphere around her body. Defensive magicks were never her forte, a perfect path to practice controlling her mana better.

The sphere was not very solid, made up of only a few threads of shadow. Sweat glistens her brow as her breathing grew deeper. The witch does her best to keep the threads at a distance yet not too far that they break off and disappate. The balancing act was already taking a toll on the woman. Mana was not the issue, but she was leaking excessive amounts of it for just a supposedly simple spell. Gasping finally, the orb bursts outwards causing the witch to sway and almost lose her footing. Her heart was racing from the excertion. Smoothing out her robe, she prepares to begin again.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Sun Apr 19, 2009 7:31 pm

Post Re: Salvation for the Sinner(Gabriella)
Flying over the island which was to be her new home Gabriella, who had arrived just hours before, was already looking for someone to purify. As she flew over the beautiful forest on the island she sensed dark magic being channelled, "Hmm, So the stuffy old men were right. There is dark magic on this island." she said as she changed her course to head towards the clearing the dark power was flowing from.

Quickly reaching the clearing Gabriella hovered over the source of the power, "A witch!? What good luck for me, since even the most stubborn angel would recognize my power if i purify a witch." she said as she watched her target preparing another spell.

PM me anytime if you would like to set up a RP.

Sun Apr 19, 2009 7:59 pm

Shaking the chilling numbness of her own magic from her hands, the witch brings her hands infront of her. Kanoe begins chanting once more, gathering wisps of darkness from every little shadow nearby her position. Rather than gather it in her hands like she usually does, she attempts to surround her body with the swirling dark energy. Her eyes lost in concentration, she lets them fall shut as she focuses on the threads of mana flowing around her.

The sphere around her shimmers and struggles, attempting to break apart but the witch continues to force it along it's path around her body. If attacking is not killing these monsters, then defense is her other option. Her breathing grew long and deep as the energy began to calm and continues to spin rapidly around her. Perhaps she finally has it this time.

Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:09 pm

Noticing that the witch was distracted by her spell Gabriella slowly descended to land in front of the witch, her wings spread to show her elegant form, and said "Hello witch, Now why are using such dark magic?" As she spoke she cast an illusion on the forest which would cause any path taken, should the witch manage to escape, to lead back to the clearing.

Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:55 pm

A female voice breaks the witch from her trance. Her eyes open slowly only to widen at the sight of the angelic wings on the person's back. With a shiver, the spell disperses around her leaving her breathing a bit heavily for a few moments. Kanoe's eyes narrow at the beautiful angelic being.

"Because I choose to," she answers cooly, already taking a few steps back away from the woman. Angel wings or not, this being was not natural and on this island it could mean the worst. She brings her hands before her, preparing herself just in case. "It is none of your concern why I do anything," she continues, "I suggest you leave me be."

Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:08 pm

"Now there is no need to get defensive, because your magic will do no good against me." Gabriella said as the witch took a few steps back. "I sense that you have been enslaved by one of the beings that reside on this island. It is my mission to purify those who have been corrupted by such evil." she said with a knowing grin.

"Now that doesn't sound so bad does it?" she asked the witch, stretching her beautiful wings and looking away from the defensive woman seemingly inviting her to take a shot at her.

Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:10 pm

Hair rises gently off her shoulders as her mana flares with her hatred. "That is none of your business," she hissed. Slowly releasing her clenched fists, the witch turns to leave the clearing while the angel had her back turned. She deals with enough of the underworld. The last thing she needed was someone from the other side toying with her as well.

The witch may not be strong enough to fight this angel. But that does not mean she will sit around and be lectured by one. It is true that she is bonded to a few monsters on the island. This angel has no idea what she has been through though.

Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:27 pm

"You can leave if you wish but you will be back soon enough." Gabriella said knowingly. Feeling the presence of the witch moving across the small clearing she said, "I will even look away so I don't see which way you go.", turning to put her back facing the retreating woman.

"She probably thinks I'm overconfident." Gabriella thought to herself, smiling since she knew that her illusion that was cast on the forest was powerful enough to keep anyone or anything within its boundaries. As the black robed woman disappeared in the trees she said to the empty clearing, "Less than 5 minutes and she will be back."

Sun Apr 19, 2009 11:31 pm

"Hmph.." she huffs, not at all pleased by this woman's confidence. The witch follows the path that should lead her out of the woods. She looks back seeing the woman had not moved from that spot as the clearing left her view.

Five minutes of walking later, the angel would hear Kanoe approaching once more. The witch's eyes narrow. The angel did not go ahead of her. She somehow got turned around and ended up right back in the very same clearing. There was no way she could have made a mistake. It was just a path... She turns to leave again only to return once again. The young student was quickly growing frustrated.

"What have you done to me?" she hissed in annoyance, "I know I am not turning myself around here."

Sun Apr 19, 2009 11:37 pm

"Now I have your attention don't I? I have cast an illusion on the forest so that every path will lead back here." Gabriella said. "Now are you going to stay here like a good girl or make me have to do this the hard way?" she said, an angry tone creeping into her voice as the witch's disrespectful attitude began to get to her.

Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:10 am

"And why are you trying to purify me? I do not recall praying to be purified by any angel," she glares at the woman, "I am not fond of being toyed with. Drop the illusion. You cannot help me, you are probably no different than they are."

An illusion? She had bad experiences with illusions from some of the monsters. How was she going to escape here? Her jaw clenched as she considers what she was dealing with. A supposed angel who can enchant an entire forest. Her powers are no match for this one.

"What do you want from me.."

Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:20 am

"I am trying to purify you because it is what I am charged to do. Now my methods may be quite similar to the monsters on this island but I assure you that when I am done with you, you will feel much better." Gabriella said with a smile. "Now I can't drop the illusion because you would just try and run away wouldn't you?" she said knowingly.

"You haven't figured it out? Here's a hint: How would I purify a woman who has been ravaged by many evil and disgusting monsters?" she said, a devious expression forming on her face as the thought ran through the dark witch's mind.

Mon Apr 20, 2009 1:37 am

"Ahh.." she blinks as an image flows through her mind. Her cheeks flush gently at the image of their bodies pressed together, embracing one another. She quickly shakes her head, backing away, "What...What are you doing to me? Stay away from me.." Her nipples were already beginning to harden behind her black lacy bra. The angel was beautiful but she had no interest in being 'purified' this way.

Mon Apr 20, 2009 1:46 am

Noticing the black robed woman's reaction to the first image she thought of a perfect way to break down the paranoid woman. "You liked what you saw? Well what about these?" Gabriella said mischeviously as she sent a chain of images flashing through the witch's mind, each more intimate then the last and seeming so real that each image felt like it was actually happening to the tortured witch.

Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:23 am

Kanoe's eyes grew wide as the angel attacked her mind directly. The images returned as she brings her hands to her head. Her body shivers as she could feel what was happening in every image. Each times she tries to force the thought out of her head, another immediately surfaced. She just did not know how to defend against something like this. Her defenses were failing, each image lasting longer, becoming more vivid more real with each one.

She found herself in the woman's arms, kissing deeply as if they were lovers. Another where the angel was stripping away her robes while she did the same to her. Their nude bodies pressed against each other. She could feel the soft pulse of her breasts throbbing against hers. The woman knew just how to touch her. Hands sliding along her delicate curves. The soft grass upon her back as the woman layed on top of her.

Her knees wobble and grew weak as she slumps to the soft grass below. A hand remained clutching her head while the other began to slide down her neck and along her collarbone. Kanoe's breathing was heavy, nearly panting as she is forced to experience whatever the angel desired. Her body trembles as her belly began to flutter and her thighs rub together in heat.

"St-Stop..please..." she whimpers weakly.

Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:31 am
Reply to topic   [ 54 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next