View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 30, 2024 5:32 am

Reply to topic  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 A little uniqueness (Catári) 

Post Re: A little uniqueness (Catári)
*The girl looked slighty surprised at the comment, she took her appearence for granted and never really cared for it as long as it served her well in battle*

Really? well thank you

*the girl smiled.*

But what do you mean about the girls tearing me apart? i would never back down from a fight but one has yet to arouse yet.

Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:43 pm

I laughed slightly, Shaking my head.

"I don't mean a fight..."

I blushed slightly wondering how i could explain it cleanly.

"I meant more like uhmmm... try to sleep with you.... if you understand what way i mean... there are a lot of lesbians & bisexuals in the school and uhm desperate straight women who i'm sure are about ready to just leap on the closest living thing..."

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Darwin And Tatiana are Available for play, PM if you're interested

Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:19 pm

*Catari looked puzzeledly at the boy*

No...no one's tried anything like that...

Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:08 pm

I looked at her for a short moment laughing before I finally realized she was serious. How could she to this point have avoided the other girls in school.

"Haven't even been asked to come into a girl's room? or kissed? or even touched?"

I asked a bit curiously now.

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:31 am

Well...no. before i came here i had no time for boys and prefered training to hanging out with people. Then when i arrived i just stuck to my old habits training alone in my free time and only being around others when it was absolutely nessecary.
I like my fighting you see and well would rather spend my life going from one battle to the next then being like other girls who just seem to mope around the newest guy or pampering themselves in make up...no offence to you of course.
*The girl smiled*
But i like being free and not having to worry about what this person thinks of me.

Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:07 pm

I couldn't fathom it, everything I remembered about my past; which wasn't all that much I guess, Every girl chased their choice of sex... How this one didn't was beyond me but... so alluring in my mind... I couldn't shake it.

"Never even wondered if you've been missing something? Ever wonder why the girls do it?"

I asked shifting forward onto my palms eyes watching her intently.

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:49 am

*Catári smiled*
Oh i've wondered...but that was back when i was younger...i no longer care.
each person or thing has to make their own choice in life and i will not intrude or disrupt other peoples choices unless i absolutely have to.
And as for there being something missing...how can you feel that there is something missing without even knowing it? if you havnt met the person or thing which is supposed to be missing then how can you know you are missing it?

Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:18 am

"You've never felt an odd feeling of emptiness in the core of your being? never felt an odd longing or your eyes on someone as they talked and heard nothing they said?"

I asked; myself never having done most of that myself as far as I remembered but, I did know what it was supposed to feel like anyway. I looked seriously concerned about her leaning forward slightly as I spoke.

"I know what it's like to enjoy training more than people, I honestly went through it myself but, still... to never have know love... to just ignore one of the biggest things that makes humanity special... how can you manage that..."

I said leaning forward more and doing something that might have been considered stupid as I asked.

"Would you mind... since we're here and you're not really training anyway... if I kissed you maybe?"

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Sat May 02, 2009 1:42 am

I have known love. i have known the love of a mother and father and of a family...however that love was taken from me. my clan was massicred for who they were. only three were spared. my parents who were sent away and me who was released a year after they were. i have spent my whole life looking for them. i know they are alive for i have not felt the emptiness of them gone from this world. but i vowed to myself i would never feel love until after id found them. but as for feeling love for someone i do like 1 person back in my hometown, but he has become my enemy by joining an organisation of something that is dispicable.

I'm sorry but i would rather not kiss you. dont take it offensively but if i was to kiss any one id rather it be one i have strong feelings for.

Sat May 02, 2009 8:44 am
Reply to topic   [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2