View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 7:32 pm

Reply to topic  [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Salvation for the Sinner(Gabriella) 

Post Re: Salvation for the Sinner(Gabriella)
Her breasts pulse rapidly with the woman's energy and her own heated blood. They ached with need as the angel's fingers glide over the firm flesh. The witch's sex continues to contract hungerly around nothing as wave after wave of energy causes her muscles to twitch and spasm. Juices flow down her trembling thighs as she gasps for breath. She felt unbearable hot now, the air thick with heat and sex.

"Uhhnnnn!" she groans as the angel seals her lips around a nipple. The witch swoons, leaning her weight against the woman's body as her arms wrap loosely around the angel's head. A few lashes of her tongue and a steady flow of nectar began to leak from the engorged teat sending another blissful moan from Kanoe's lips.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Fri Apr 24, 2009 1:33 pm

While quickly lashing at the darkened nipple with her tongue Gabriella moved a hand to fondle the dark witch's unattended breast. Squeezing the soft flesh gently, the engorged teat between two of her fingers, she slowly started lowering the witch to the ground knowing that she was too tired to resist her expert manipulations. Releasing the nipple from her mouth, "Going to make me do all the work while you have all the fun?" she asked with a pout on her face.

PM me anytime if you would like to set up a RP.

Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:17 am

Her knees wobble weakly as her feet reach the soft earth below. She looks at the angel as her breasts were being expertly kneaded in the woman's hands. "Wh-What.. Mmm.. What are you.. Ahh.. Doing to me?" she groans out softly as she rests up against the woman's body. Deep down Kanoe knew something was wrong but the constant pulses of energy left her body blazing with need. It felt so very good, she was melting before the woman's touch.

Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:24 pm

"You will understand once I am done with you." Gabriella said with a smile. Her hands leaving the witch's pale breasts she moved closer to the woman their breasts pressing together with the etheral fabric of her top stimulating the taller woman's firm orbs. Reaching around the taller woman's body Gabriella slipped her hands into the woman's sodden panties, squeezing the firm flesh of her ass as she slowly pushed them down off her shapely hips.

Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:02 pm

"Mmmm.... This... This is wrong..." she mumbles in weak protest. The strange revealing fabric on the angel sent sensations through her luscious orbs. It felt like dozens of feathers tracing over the sensitive skin. She found herself unable to pull away from the angel. That pure liquid heat of desire continues to seep inside her loins causing her breathing to grow deeper and more heated. The cool breeze caressed over her glistening folds as the last of her clothing was slowly peeled down her thighs. The witch was too weak to fight this, whatever this woman was doing to her.

Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:41 am

Guiding the weakened witch down onto the grass, her hands sliding over the firm pale flesh as she slowly lowered herself closer to the witch's glistening folds. "Look how wet you are, let me help you with that." she said with a smile, her tongue tracing the entrance to her soaked cunt. As she licked at the honey-drenched flesh, her tight ass sticking in the air seeming to invite the horny witch to touch her.

Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:39 am

Kanoe sighs in pleasure. Her body welcomed the feeling of soft grass against her back. Her thighs spread gently as the angel descends upon her glistening folds. The student's body arches off the ground as the tip of the tongue teases around her entrance. Pleasing shivers ran up and down her spine as a steady flow of juices trickle from her sex. Her hands reach out and began feeling the angel's radiant form. She feels the smooth skin and the curves of the being's body. The body felt so warm close to her own. Her breathing grew long and deep as her mind was further clouded with needs and desires.

Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:42 pm

A smile formed on Gabriella's face as she continued her teasing of the soaked cunt as she felt the witch's hands beginning to roam over her body. Using her tiny fingers to spread the trickling folds she blew gently into the now open hole before plunging her tongue deep into the warm, wet cavern.

Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:15 am

"Nngh! Ahhh!" the soft breath of air felt like a gentle caress along her glistening folds. She squirms on the soft grass as pleasant sensations ripple up and down her body. Her legs spread even wider to give the angel easier access to her sex. She lets forth a blissful cry as the woman's warm tongue invades her quivering depths. Her inner walls contract hungerly around the warm muscle as she holy being tasted her precious nectar.

Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:19 pm

"Mmm" she said, the noise rippling down her tongue into the witch's quivering folds. As her tongue tasted the nectar she brought two fingers to the soaked entrance, plunging them in and out in time with the licks from her tongue.

Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:25 am

"Uhnn.. Y-Yes! Ohhh!" she moans in pleasure. Her hips rise off the ground, grinding into the eager fingers and tongue that were exploring her depths. She runs her hands over the angel's body, feeling along the woman's feathered wings. Her toes curl and uncurl slowly as ripples of pleasure vibrate deep within her core.

Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:10 am

Continuing to pleasure the witch's sopping cunt, she shivered in pleasure as she felt the witch's hands run over her sensitive wings. Increasing her efforts she slipped another finger into the witch's cunt, pistoning in and out as she used her tongue to taste the large amounts of her nectar.

Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:19 am

((Sorry, didn't see that you replied))

Her insides twitch and cling tightly to the woman's thrusting fingers. Juices flowed freely from her glistening folds. The wonderful liquid heat continues to build and seep throughout her tense body, searing her senses with pure lust and desire. Her heels drag across the soft grass as the angel explores her depths. Was this what heaven felt like?

Fri May 01, 2009 1:25 pm

((It's okay. Everyone misses one eventually.))

As she continued exploring the witch's depths with her fingers, she bent them at the knuckle so they would rub roughly against the twitching walls. Smiling up at the witch she asked "Feeling better now?"

Fri May 01, 2009 2:07 pm

((It's okay. Everyone misses one eventually.))

As she continued exploring the witch's depths with her fingers, she bent them at the knuckle so they would rub roughly against the twitching walls. Smiling up at the witch she asked "Feeling better now?"

Fri May 01, 2009 2:07 pm
Reply to topic   [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next