View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2024 12:26 pm

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 Thaddeus Niggurath, the 1001st 

Post Thaddeus Niggurath, the 1001st
New here and all, so, made a monster, hope I didn't miss anything, and hiyas to you all!

Name: Thaddeus Niggurath, goes by Thaddeus Capra in polite society.

Race: Dark Young, the 1001st of Shub-Niggurath's children.

Type: Stalker/Trickster

Place of Birth: Lost Continent of Mu

Nationality: American! Wait...no...he just acts American.

Height: 5' 11" / Dark Young form: 15'

Weight: 350 lbs dry / Dark Young form: 3500 lbs.

Eye Color: Faintly luminous gold

Skin Color: Deep umber, covered with pitch black fur everywhere bu the face. Skin is pitch black in Dark Young form.

Skin Texture: Rough and leathery, though the fur is rather soft and smooth, likely due to the amount of time the vain little bastard spends shampooing and conditioning it. Seriously, we're talking gallons of the stuff a week here. In Dark Young form, skin is slick and rubbery feeling.

Hair? Also black, very thick, and long, down to the middle of his back. Also has glossy black, tightly curled rams horns jutting from either temple. Neither hair nor horns in Dark Young form.

Body Build: Stocky, corded muscles, especially in his backward jointed goat legs. Very broad shoulders, with long, almost simian-esque arms ending in hands the size of plates. He should have been a boxer, but they don't allow spawn of the Great Old Ones in the professional leagues. Racist pricks. In Dark Young form, built like a 15 foot tall tree with four elephant legs supporting it, and tentacles for branches. Roughly 5 feet diameter around in this form.

Tail? Mhmm. And no tail in DY form.

Tail Length: About...ehh...4 inches? Short little thing.

Tentacles? Only in Dark Young form.
Number of Tentacles: Enough? Seriously, do you want to count them?

Wings? Nope.

Cock Size: 10 inches, and about as thick as a summer sausage when aroused.

# of Cocks: 1. In DY form, each tentacle is also a cock. Imagine that.

Fighting Style: Rough and tumble brawling, or maniacal trampling and smashing with numerous tentacles. Prefers to taunt and harass people rather than out right attack them.

Motivation: An over active libido, and plain old boredom with his usual life. Also, he's a uniform fetishist. Mmm, knee highs.

Psychological Profile: Flighty, whimsical, vain, lazy, mischievous, easily angered, just as easily placated. A creature of wildfire passions, and frequent bursts of seeming madness, likely due to being the child of a THING THAT SHOULD NOT BE. But he's on medication for those, so, no worries right?

Personality: Tries to be light hearted and playful whenever he can. Has a mean temper, but it usually flares, then dissipates quickly.

Sexual Oddities: Loves him some big women. Not chubby, just big. Amazonian even. Fond of tit-fucking, and giving cum baths. Not very partial to anal, unless he's in a bad mood, then he really isn't picky about what hole he's fucking.

Human Disguise Form? Not even remotely.

Clothing: Sure, he'll eat anything. Has a small collection of undergarments from former sex partners. Also collects male boxer shorts, simply because they amuse him.

Special Attributes: Stronger than a human, but not by a ridiculous amount. Faster to, though again, only just. Nimble and sure footed as a mountain goat, great at jumping and bounding around, also very acrobatic, like a monkey. Dense bone structure makes him difficult, but not impossible to hurt through conventional means. Can heal himself of all injuries, simply by laying out in the middle of a dark forest for a while, a little gift from mommy dearest. In DY form, nigh invulnerable to mundane weapons, supernaturally strong, but significantly slower.

Distinguishing features: His teeth are slightly pointed, as are his ears. Has no feet, his goat legs capped with steel-hard cloven hooves.

Behavior: Bad.

Capabilities: Knows a little magic, calling on his mother for power. Mostly for opening gates into horrific and insane realms of never ending madness, or summoning things from them. Likes to call small goatlike creatures that radiate primal fear, just to fuck with people. Otherwise, see above.

Weaknesses: Fire bad. Will usually flee if presented with a strong show of force involving such. Any large amount of mundane damage will also put him off, it just takes quite a lot to make a dent in him.

Likes: School uniforms, particularly thigh high socks, or hose. Has a thing for feet in general actually, since he doesn't have them. Loves bathing, showering, grooming in general. Partial to fruits and grains for eating, and a vegetarian by choice.

Dislikes: Rain storms, or getting wet without wanting to. Foul language, as he considers it rude, and uncreative. Strong, spicy smells or flavors. Loathes Mexican food. Not partial to mustard either. Also dislikes dark, billowy cloaks and robes, as he's seen quite enough of those, thank you very much. Cultists, and their incessant chanting and such.

History: So, here's a little story, about a big scary entity, called Shub-Niggurath, The Black Goat with a Thousand Young. Well, Thousand and One, but who's counting? Anyway, Shub-Niggurath, is a Great Old One, a creature of madness and evil living outside of time and space, eternally seeking to break into conventional reality for some reason or another. And, as the title with all the fancy capital letters says, she's been popping out kids for a while now. This brings us to Thaddeus, child number 1001 to the old Black Goat. And in the opinion of the other 1000, she really should have called it quits before she had him.
You see, Thaddeus, is a bit...well...different from his siblings. One in every family, yeah? He outright hates lolling around in Dark Young form, eating sacrifices, rampaging around, listening to cultists yammer on, and all the stuff a Dark Young usually has to do. Hates it so much, he started playing around with his shape, eventually hitting on a satyr-esque shape that felt natural, and thematically appropriate for him. And hey, those cultist chicks, man did they love putting out for a child of the Black Goat. You'd think he was Gene Simmons or something.
And, lo and behold, Thaddeus discovered the wonderful, wonderful world...of sex. He really couldn't blame his mother for having so many kids now, since he found himself quite eager to mate like a bunny as well. Now if only he could find some women who weren't so pasty looking...with bad hygiene...and pock marks...yeah, basically women who weren't insane cultists to dark entities from Beyond. Sadly, there isn't really anywhere for a goatlike monster to pick up nice looking girls, well, not without him getting shot at, chased with pitchforks and torches, or having those damn investigators run after him waving Elder Signs. Or is there?! Dun dun dunnn! Cue a little trip to a planet far, far away...or, really not that far at all when you consider traveling by way of alternate planes of existence.

Pictures!

Satyr face!

Dark Young!

Click me!

"The abuse of greatness, is when it disjoins remorse from power." - Brutus, from Shakespeare's Julius Caesar. Also a tagline for the anime Eden of the East.

Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:48 am

Post Re: Thaddeus Niggurath, the 1001st
Awesome Profile, Very detailed. Welcome to Shokushu and I hope you find many girls to rape :lol:.

Oh and if he has no qualms about fucking an angel I'd be happen to volunteer :).

PM me anytime if you would like to set up a RP.

Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:01 am

Welcome to Shokushu and I also agree. Creative style to do it in too. :lol:

Hope you enjoy the stay! :wink:

Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:16 am

Thanks for the welcome! As for fucking angels, sure, he's not too picky. Looks like she can kick his ass though. Intimidating.

Click me!

"The abuse of greatness, is when it disjoins remorse from power." - Brutus, from Shakespeare's Julius Caesar. Also a tagline for the anime Eden of the East.

Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:23 am

Great. PM me and we can set something up. But don't worry she isn't really a physical fighter, so they should be able to have fun together :).

PM me anytime if you would like to set up a RP.

Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:27 am

Iä! Iä! Shubb-Shub-Niggurath!
Iä! Iä! Shubb-Shub-Niggurath!

Err.. Sorry about that. My sanity score must be getting low again..

Anyway, awsome profile!

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:47 pm
Profile YIM

Careful with the chanting there, might summon up a satyr, what with calling out his mum's name like that. :wink:

And he just hates chanting, so I doubt he'll be very pleasant when he gets there.

Click me!

Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:32 pm

Thorak: Shub Niggurath? isn't that a dark god of your galaxy? like.. Hastur?

Thaddeus: Of Who?

Thorak: Of Hastur?

Thaddeus: Of who?

Thorak: Hastur. Do you have a problem with your ears?

Thaddeus: Thorak... you'r so fucked now

(yeah... i know... old joke, i just like it so much)

Ongoing RPs:
Thoraks RP List,

Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:49 pm

Heh. That seems exactly like his kind of joke. And sicking uncle Hastur on someone is always a blast...well...except for all the damn yellow graffiti that ends up everywhere. >.>

Click me!

Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:00 pm
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]