View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 2:28 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Of Fair Trades (Gabriella) 

Post Re: Of Fair Trades (Gabriella)
The two ties keeping her thin clothes on broken, the fabric piled in a heap below her. Completely naked she grabbed the clothing and threw it out of the way shivering slightly with pleasure as his claws teased her feathers. Blushing slightly as he said "Well well, it seems he's not the only one excited..." With her wings always being sensitive she was enjoying the hand that was teasing her feathers while his other hand slowly spread her thighs rubbing his thick and eager erection against her legs as she slowly moved her sex inched closer to the throbbing member.

Shifting her position to stradle his lap, her sex rubbing against the thick cock as she smiled and said "Well how do you want me?"

PM me anytime if you would like to set up a RP.

Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:53 pm

"Want you? Impaled on my cock and writhing would be good. Lets see about getting that done, shall we?" he jested lightly, hmm'ing in pleasure as she ground her cunt against his hard shaft. Laughing throatily, he reached down and wrapped his large hands around her waist, lifting her up from his lap and bringing her magnificent breasts to his level, burying his furry face between them for a moment, before flicking out his hot black tongue over the pale orbs, tasting her skin, the little forked appendage twining and pulling at her nipples playfully.

As his tongue feasted on her bosom, his hands shifted her slender hips, forcing her nether lips to slowly spread around the thick head of his erection, teasingly pressing inward, then pulling back to grind her in circles against him.

Click me!

"The abuse of greatness, is when it disjoins remorse from power." - Brutus, from Shakespeare's Julius Caesar. Also a tagline for the anime Eden of the East.

Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:39 pm

"Oh With a cock like this that shouldn't be too hard." Gabriella said smiling as she ground her cunt harder against the throbbing member, leaving her folds glistening slightly as her arousal began to build. Gasping as he lifted her up, her folds grinding against the thick cock as she rose, bringing her pert breasts to his level. Moaning slightly as he buried his face between the two impressive mounds for a moment, the fine fur raising goose bumps on her soft skin before his long black tongue flicked out tasting her skin as the the little forked appendage twining and pulling at her nipples playfully.

"Your such a tease!" she laughed playfully as he teasingly spread her folds with the thick head of his erection, pushing in slightly before pulling back to grind her in circles against him.

Sun Apr 26, 2009 11:14 pm

He tugged her nipple out taut with his tongue, then released it, grinning as he watched the soft orb jiggle in the moonlight, dipping back down to take it in his mouth once more, teeth lightly scratching at the smooth skin as his tongue pressed the turgid little nubbin into the fullness of her breast and twisted slowly.

"Mmmm, too muchsh teashing?" he asked, voice muffled by a mouthful of bosomy goodness. His golden eyes rose to her face, glittering mischievously as he released her breast with a final lick.

"Far be it from me to be a tease..." and so saying he pressed her slender body down firmly against him, the thick length of his penis bending slightly before fully pushing into her arousal moistened slit, spreading her delicate lips wide as it forced deeper into her, grinding hotly against her inner walls.

Click me!

"The abuse of greatness, is when it disjoins remorse from power." - Brutus, from Shakespeare's Julius Caesar. Also a tagline for the anime Eden of the East.

Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:25 am

"Yes too much 'teashing'" she said with a laugh, her angelic laughter turning into a long moan, her back arching which caused her pert mounds to push against his furry face, as the thick member slid into her body grinding against her extremely tight inner walls. As it pushed all the way in she started rocking her hips back and forth, her walls squeezing the throbbing cock.

Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:39 am

Thaddeus sucked in a slow, ragged breath as she sank down his shaft, her tight confines squeezing around him like a warm velvet lined glove, until he was fully dug into her, fuzzy balls gently bouncing against her ass cheeks as she rocked against him, drawing out pleased little hums with every motion.

"Haaah, now that, is nice. And, even better, now I have free hands, hmm?" chuckling huskily, he released her narrow waist, letting his cock keep her rooted to him, and giving her freedom to grind as she wished. His hands slowly stroked over her silken skin, one moving up her back to curiously play with those apparently sensitive wings once more, rubbing at the base where they met her back in a massaging manner. The other rose higher, digging thick fingers into her hair, tugging her head back to expose her throat, his face darting in to run his warm tongue across the side of her neck, working slowly up her jawline.

Click me!

Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:48 am

Her hips rocking faster as her arousal grew she said, her sentence broken by her moans, "Ahh...Yeah it...Ahh... frees you up to play with the rest of...Ahh...my body." As one of his hands rubbed over the base of her wings she tensed up and said "Ahhh...My wings are really sensitive." Her point was accentuated when his hand touched the point where her wings grew from her back which caused her already tight folds to clench harder on the member, a small trickle of juices running down his cock and on to the moss covered rock below them.

His other hand moved to grab a handful of her blonde hair tugging her head back to expose her throat, his face darting in to run his black tongue across the side of her neck working slowly up her jawline.

Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:05 am

Grunting harshly at the vice like squeezing of her cunt, he dug his fingers between the feathers of one of her wings, pushing against the flesh and muscle beneath them, moving with the grain of the soft little pinions. His hand in her hair moved to the back of her neck, fingers partially encircling her slender throat from behind, and pulling downward on her body, forcing her to press down as he began to buck his hips strongly, bouncing her plush rump against his furry thighs.

He growled playfully into her neck as he thrust up into her clenching folds, his cock throbbing with his growing passion, rubbing against every inch of her inner walls, little twists of his hips stirring her juices within her, his own thick precum joining them inside her.

"Ride me you dirty little angel...move those hips..." he purred into her ear, tongue lashing out to tease her earlobe.

Click me!

Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:17 am

More and more of her honey was filling her cunt as Thaddeus' hand pushed against the flesh and muscle of her wing. Gasping in pleasure as his other hand circled her slender throat from behind pushing her down as he began bucking his hips strongly, stirring her insides as her plush rump bounced against his furry thighs.

"Ride me you dirty little angel...move those hips..."

"Ahh...Ahh...Yes!" she moaned happily, moving her hips in a circular motion enjoying the thick member rubbing every inch of her. "Ahh...Harder...Fuck me harder!" she moaned, as lewd squishing sounds issued from her filled cunt as he moved in an out of her cunt with the circular motions of her hips stirring the mixture of her honey and his thick precum as she moved.

Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:33 am

The motion of her hips, combined with his thrusts made him growl anew, his grip on her neck tightening slightly as he slammed into her more rapidly, pounding her slight frame down against his hips furiously. His swelling member squelched their combined fluids out around itself as it ground into her again and again, vanishing and reappearing from her hungrily clenching cunt like a jackhammer.

His fingers left her wing to slide down her back to her ass, claws digging in slightly as he lifted her up with every pull, and spread her cheeks as she feel to drive into her that little bit deeper, ramming her as full of his rampant man meat as he could, feeling his orgasm approaching and fully intending to see how much of his load she could take inside her.

Click me!

Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:44 am

"Ahhh...Ahhh... So good." Gabriella moaned as his member moved in and out of her hungry cunt like a jackhammer. As his fingers moved away from her wing and down to her ass spreading her so that he could ram her deeper and deeper. As the thrusting continued her small body tensed up, her inner walls seeming to have a mind of their own as they clenched the rampaging cock, before she reached a powerful orgasm sending a large gush of her honey down the throbbing member.

Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:58 am

Panting madly like the beast he resembled, Thaddeus ruthlessly slammed the angel against him, her breasts pressed tight into his silky fur, nipples stroked and brushed rapidly as his grip tightened more around her neck, pulling her against his chest, trapping her in his feral embrace. His claws dug little bleeding wounds in her bouncing rump, fiercely ramming her orgasm wracked hips up and down his shaft, a low howl of release building in his throat.

"Haaaawooo!" he finally exclaimed, still furiously pounding into her honey sopping cunt, his cock swelling again and again, in pumping motions as the first spurt of his hot, thick cum surged into her, seeping into her womb. The thrusts continued for a long few moments, fresh bursts of seed painting her inner walls white, caught between the girth of his member and trapped with her, squishing out around his cock and dribbling down her ass and his thighs to the rocks as he finally pulled her hips flush against his, balls pressed firmly to her ass as they emptied themselves into her palpitating depths, more and more of the fluid filling her, until she could feel it sloshing inside her, slightly distending her belly.

Click me!

Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:10 am

"Hah...Hah" she panted, her belly distended from the massive torrent of cum filling her. "So...good..." she said resting against his chest as she came down from her orgasm. "You sure came alot." she laughed playfully, running her hands over the fur of his muscular chest.

Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:22 am

Slight shivers of after orgasm rippled through him, his grip on her neck and bottom relaxing as he panted for breath, slowly moving his hips to stir the cum trapped inside her, chuckling quietly.

"I am a randy old goat, you know?" he held her more gently now, hands returning to those fascinating wings as she stroked his chest, trailing his fingertips along the edges of the white arches.

"So, do you have to purify yourself now? What with having sex with a monster and all..." he queried, lips cracking in a smile as he breathed in the scent of her airy blond hair.

Click me!

Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:30 am

Shivering with pleasure as he began moving his hips slowly, stirring the cum trapped inside her. "A randy old goat huh? Maybe we could do this again sometime." she said laughing happily. "So, do you have to purify yourself now? What with having sex with a monster and all..." "Well I should but I can do it later. You want to watch?" she asked with a smile.

Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:51 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next