View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 2:15 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Of Fair Trades (Gabriella) 

Post Re: Of Fair Trades (Gabriella)
He thought for a moment, then shook his head slowly.

"I'm not sure how I'd react to that sort of thing. I have a nasty reaction to holy water, so straight up magic from Heaven might really mess me up. But as for doing this sort of thing again...." he grinned and slowly pulled her up from his lap, his slowly softening cock popping free of her snug confines with a veritable waterfall of mingled cum and juices from her pussy, splashing the stone beneath them, her belly slowly returning to normal.

"I, would quite like that actually. But now, I think we both need a bath, and to hunt our respective prey. Mine to get all nice and dirty, and yours to clean back up!" he laughed at the thought, then gave her wings a light brush, sitting her beside him on the rock as he stood and stretched, muscles cording beneath his fur.

Click me!

"The abuse of greatness, is when it disjoins remorse from power." - Brutus, from Shakespeare's Julius Caesar. Also a tagline for the anime Eden of the East.

Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:00 am

Laying back on the rock, using her wings as a blanket, she yawned saying "Ahhh, I'm going to get some sleep." Quickly drifting off she looked quite beautiful laying on the moss covered rock as the furry saytr stood stretching his muscles.

Hours later she got off the rock stretching her muscles like a cat as she flew off, looking for a place to bathe and then a girl to fuck.

PM me anytime if you would like to set up a RP.

Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:30 am

Thaddeus smirked and left her to her rest, reaching out beside him and dragging one claw through the air, a ripple of disturbed reality opening into the realm of Lost Carcosa. He gave the angel one last long look, before hopping through and closing the rift behind him, off in search of good ol' uncle Hastur, to see if he had anymore of that awesome yellow shampoo.

~FIN~

Click me!

"The abuse of greatness, is when it disjoins remorse from power." - Brutus, from Shakespeare's Julius Caesar. Also a tagline for the anime Eden of the East.

Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:34 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3