View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 3:30 pm

Reply to topic  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Training alone (Karzak) 

Post Re: Training alone (Karzak)
*Catári could feel the fire building insede her. almost ready to explode. the monster wanted her to say that she wanted this.* i...i...i want....i want you....I WANT YOU TO LEAVE ME ALONE!!!
*It took all of Catari's determination to say that small sentence but she felt much better for doing so.*

Thu Apr 16, 2009 3:09 pm

"Still rebellion in there I see. You're stronger than I thought. That'll only make it that more rewarding to turn you into a slut." He smirked as his body quickened its movements, his cock pumping her cunt using all of his abnormal strength. His tentacles began pumping her ass with semen now in addition to its movements. Karzak's claws would run down her breasts, caressing it before pinching her nipples and twisting them.

Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:44 pm

*catári screams in a mixture of pain and pleasure. her body had completely given in but her mind was still stubborn. turn me into a slut?! she thought. well hes already turned my body into one he cant have my mind as well. just go to your happy place. oh god why did i never create one? just ignore everything. ignore the pain the pleasure. no bask in the pain ignore the pleasure. pain is your friend...pain is your friend...*

Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:50 pm

"Can't you see it's pointless. Telling yourself its not real, the pleasure.... it's like trying to deny your very being and existence. Fighting it only makes it harder on yourself. Just accept it" His cock slammed into her, his balls pressing up against her folds. Karzak's tentacle continued the flow of semen into her ass while his tongue licked her nipple now.

Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:22 pm

*Catári moaned. She was at her limit. and so she gave in. She realeased the pleasure that had been building up inside her and climaxed. Screaming as she did. it felt soooo good.*

Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:46 am

Karzak's own climax arrived as well as he came inside her, his semen mixing with her own juices. He noticed her moan, a symbol of her defense gone. "Thats a good girl" His tentacle slid into her mouth again but this time without difficulty. The addictive seed was pouring into her as a second cock emerged on Karzak. His tentacle pulled out from her ass to be replaced by an enormous cock. That would be sure to make her scream in pleasure. Both holes plugged now, Karzak pumped the young girl with his monster cocks.

Fri Apr 17, 2009 12:58 pm

*As soon as the tentacle re-entered her mouth Catári started to suck it for all she was worth. trying to get the addictive mixture by the gallon. she was continuously moaning as she felt the heat inside her start to build again. as the monster shoved the second cock up her ass she screamed in pain. it was so painful but after a while the pain writhered away to be replaced by a pleasurable sensation.*

Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:47 pm

"Feels good doesn't it?" He said as his body continued thrusting her, picking up speed. Every fuck pushed him deeper inside Catari's body. His tentacle continued to provide her with the semen she could not part from as well. His claws squeezed her breasts tightly and a bit rough. He had achieved his goal, he corrupted yet another girl.

Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:40 pm

"y-yes" She said

her body was in ecstasy...she screamed in pleasure...grredily sucking at the tentacle in her mouth.

Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:11 pm

The tendril pulled away from her mouth. So easy it was to manipulate these girls. "It must be terrible hmm? To have an addiction that drives you insane. The separation its unbearable isn't it?" Karzak smirked. His cocks pounded away at both her holes still, driving her insane.

Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:32 pm

p...please...sir...give me ... more.
*Catári looked at this monster then passed him. What had she been reduced to? Why was she acting like this? All her believes...where had they gone? why had they left her?*

Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:21 pm

"Where did all that talk go hmm? I remember you wanted to kill me isn't that right?" He stared a bit coldly striking fear into her. "You're just a common slut with a few cheap tricks isn't that right?" He said as his tentacles grabbed her body tightly, making her feel as if she was being crushed. "Cmon admit it..." Karzak smirked "No more deceit tell me what you are. Once you do you'll feel alot better"

Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:24 pm

*Catáris mind was wirring. almost every once of her wanted to give in and do as this...creature said. but one once of her still remained sane enough to catch her just in time. this monster could take away her pride, honour, self control but he could not take away all of her freedom of will!*

Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:40 pm

"Admit it Catari. You know without my semen you can't go on. Already your body is going into withdrawals." He thrusted her harder than ever. Whatever was holding her back, any sanity that remained would be broken soon enough. His tentacle eased on her body and rubbed it now. The pleasure teasing and tempting her.

Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:44 pm

n-no
*but the monster was right her body was starting to shut down without the fluid. but better be dead then going through this*

Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:58 pm
Reply to topic   [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next