View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Sep 25, 2024 2:25 am

Reply to topic  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 The Conflict of the Woods (Isometricmayhem and Gabriella) 

Post Re: The Conflict of the Woods (Isometricmayhem and Gabriella)
The girl walks right past the boy.

There is a moment of utter astonishment covering her face.

Why is it that she reached for the uniform to grab dirt? Her body is squatting down to one knee with a hand feeling the spot she thought the uniform was. She gets back up and looks around the vicinity in front of her. Then she turns to look behind herself.

The boy was still talking to himself within the center of the forest brocade. Across the boy was the uniform. It was her or that pitted outfit that moved away from each other.

Now she was confused.

She stoops down looking around herself. One eye remains shut.

She tests this out again by walking for the uniform. The same results again, "What the.. ?"

The time it takes for all this to finish was perhaps a minute of confusion.

There is still plenty of time for conversation to go on between the boy and his fantastic friend to be. More than likely Maude is ignored for the minute duration?

Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:40 am

He looked at Gabriella a bit dubiously, leaning from the left and to the right slowly. Well... she was certainly attractive enough... finally, he began to smirk a little. It was an interesting thought.

His eyes moved to Maude, watching her. She is going... for her uniform? Strange, strange... and she missed. He blinked once, and tilted his head slowly. He watched her for a few seconds, trying to get a sense of what she was doing...

Finally, he grinned slightly. Aha... that was what the little angel had done when she waved her hand like that. And coupled with those words he had heard, in his mind... it was not just that she could communicate mentally. She was likely a full-blown ESPer.

Which was certainly a problem! It meant she might be able to pick out his thoughts right now. Certainly she would be able to do so in a game... well, not entirely. Icosagon had some telepathic ability, enough for his... 'parts'... to communicate, enough to pick up impressions off of people. And enough to defend himself, at least a little.

But playing a game of strategy and chance against a mind-reader was asking for trouble. Well, for most... but Ico had a few options others did not. Depending on how her power worked, depending on how flexible and creative he got. She seemed to use her power pretty casually...

"Well, your offer is interesting. I should have you know... when I offer something like this, I have a system. Someone chooses the stakes (with some haggling, of course), and someone chooses the game to play. If you want to offer yourself as your stake... what do you want from me?" His eyes had slid back onto Maude again, and he watched her sort through her confusion.

Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:03 am
Profile YIM

"Information or some sort of partnership perhaps? But if you have something else you would like to offer go ahead."

Now the stakes were on the table, would he choose to accept or just go straight for the girl? Letting him think it over she stood there, her hands on her curvy hips, as the girl struggled to pick up a....uniform? "How odd...but unimportant for now" she thought to herself.

PM me anytime if you would like to set up a RP.

Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:56 am

She turns away from the unifirom long enough to look at the boy in confusion.

The boy just finished his say to the unspoken of friend. What she seemed to be getting was either he is nuts, that there was someone else here, or that he had been talking to her the whole time. Well there is going to be only one way to find out. Preferably not waiting for the answer.

"Are you speaking to me or..?" She shakes her head in bewilderment with both her hands raised in question.

There didn't appear to be anyone else around but those two.

Then again there is this problem of being displaced every time she reaches for the garments on the sandy floor. Her chin lifts up to look straight above her while she squats down. A clump of sand is scooped right up into her palm and held.

She stands and raises her eyes around the sky and woodsy cieling. After a moment looking is when she returns to staring in befuddlement at this stranger.

Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:12 am

He whistled to himself tunelessly as he looking at Gabriella, raising an eyebrow after a minute. "That is an interesting request... sure. I have information. A partnership is something for both of us... not really benefiting you. I have... quite a bit of information, too. So... what do you want, and how long are you going to give yourself up in turn?"

As he grinned, he turned to look over at Maude now. "No, no, no... I was speaking to your angel-friend there..." He smirked a bit at her confusion, then hummed a little to himself as he rose up onto his tiptoes. "Maybe... you should understand your situation. The little angel wants to... ehh, rescue you, but does not want a fight. I do not really either... so we are going to have a little game to see who gets the prize."

Fri May 01, 2009 6:11 am
Profile YIM

"I need information on the residents of the island, be they monster or student. But depending on how much information you are willing to give I would be willing to offer myself for up to a day."

She walked out of the shadows as the odd monster revealed her prescense to the confused girl. Turning to look at the girl she said "Hello girl."

Fri May 01, 2009 6:21 am

The fist of sand is pressed against the hip of her skirt.

A point is thrown towards the boy, "Elaborate. Now would please?"

The girl's head remains facing the boy but her eyes take a turn to the other woman coming into each other's field of vision. There is a moment of revulsion placed into her throat and faced upon her. She takes back the pointing hand up to her throat to cling around that medialion figurine.

Her arm hangs against her flat bossom. She stares at the angel while being greeted. No reply, just silence, and a look back to the boy.

Her body seems to have become rigid where she stands. Both feet are dragging their heels together, shoulders knitting the flesh into her chest, and breathing picking up a pace from a lowered face.

The shiver runs up her spine as she watches the two expectantly. Very well in anticipation from the looks of it.

If she could not get out of this circle then there was no chances of any intrusions. That would leave these three to the upcoming game plan being soon discussed.

Fri May 01, 2009 6:34 am

"Hmm..." He said as he watched Maude curiously. Strange phrasing... "Ahhh... why not let your savior speak aloud, eh?" It was an interesting reaction to the girl. "Or maybe you would prefer against being saved by her?" He questioned, curious to how she was going to react now...

He was pursing his lips now, looking back to the angel. "A day? For valuable information? HAH!" He snorts. "You can decide the stakes... but they still have to be even. Two hours per student... five per monster. Twice as long if the information is especially detailed. Fair?"

Fri May 01, 2009 6:48 am
Profile YIM

"Well it never hurts to try a low first offer. But your terms are fair enough I suppose. Now the stakes are set, What kind of game do you have in mind for us?

Looking over at the girl Gabriella noticed that she did not seem as nervous as some of the girls on the island, especially with two monsters arguing over who would be the one to take her. Deciding she was either acting brave or had just give up, she turned her attention back to the boy.

Fri May 01, 2009 7:07 am

"I much rather hear what the hell is it that I need saving from?" The voice was not in anger or toned with fear. Just a soft set of syllables being produced to the two of them for an answer.

She looks back to each for such a reply. Her grip on the sand increasing, squeazing it with each impression of her fingers, and taking as much of her stress away in the process. Her breathing continued to work its way in and out at deeper takes to calm down.

That face changes a little bit in emotion, a bit kindly, "Would it hurt to please explain the situation more clearly?" She smiles at the angel and then to the boy with her flourishing her free hand to set them up.

She squats back down to the sandy earth with both of her knees being used as arms-rests. Her hands hang freely in between her drawn away knees. Very unlady-like with having a skirt on at that.

The mood seems to change again on her. Replaced kindness is a dark brood as she casts down her gaze to the floor and waits with a dropped smile for them to give her a chance to accept their replies.

Fri May 01, 2009 7:17 am

"Keh...? Well, I suppose you would be at the mercy of whomever wins... kind of unfair, isn't it?" He thought about that, but then tapped his chin lightly. "There is one game we could play for all three of us, if you wanted a hand at your fate... but since I am probably the only one who knows the rules in this crowd, I don't think it will work."

Turning his head, he grinned lightly to Gabriella. "You will have to decide how much information then you want... but fine. We can play rock, paper, scissors... whoever wins, gets the stakes and the girl." He leans to the side, listing away from Maude even as he turns his head to look at her.

"it is kind of simple... I am one of the many nasty crawlies you have probably run into here by now. But I do not want a fight... so, we will play for the right to take you home tonight. Simple enough?"

Fri May 01, 2009 7:26 am
Profile YIM

"I need as much information as you have, since I hate being uninformed. Rock, Paper, Scissors huh? I'm guessing you have your own way of playing it, So if I lose you will have me for quite a while."

Chuckling slightly at the way he explained the situation to the girl she looked over and said "He basically summed it up pretty well. What do you think about that?

Fri May 01, 2009 7:36 am

The color in her face drained a bit at that statement.

She looks between the two again and not believing the crisis that is occuring.

"I'm sorry if this is rude of me. Why am I of any importance?" That same expectant look is back on her face with an addition of disgust returning.

She takes the time to grab a second fistful of sand. It is scrunched up into the small creases of her curling palm and fingers. Watching the two while taking out her stress into the balls of her hands was all she could possibly do physically when there was not a chance to walk, let alone runaway.

Fri May 01, 2009 7:46 am

He leaned backwards, rocking onto his heels as he glanced at Gabriella. "Ehh... yes, but the rules will be fair. Otherwise you can haggle them... see?" He waved a finger lightly at the angel, smirking. "Its simple. We will play with a deck of cards. We each put down a card... we can always switch until we both settle on what we are happy with, and when we are ready, we both flip. When we run out of our hands, whoever gets the most points, wins the round. Best three out of five. See?"

He turned to look at Maude now, watching her expression change. Sighing to himself, he reached up with his arms, folding them both behind his head. "Ehh... I imagine she wanted to catch you on a whim, cause that is what she does. She is giving this game a try because she thinks she can win... and rather, she is not really worried about losing. She probably wanted to do that anyway. She would use that to try and learn information about me like she was going to have me do with the rest of the monsters." As he spoke, he half-turned his head to look at Gabriella, humming tunelessly to himself. It was time to see how far along her Yomi level was...

Then he glanced back at Maude. "Oh. And for you. Eh... frankly, I wasn't really going to do much with your body. Maybe a bit for the sake of it." He flashes a brief grin at Maude. "I was just more interested in what was going on in your head. Kinda funny in a way, right?"

Fri May 01, 2009 8:19 am
Profile YIM

"Seems easy enough. Shall we get started then?" Raising her hands to her waist, she bent the light around them to form a solid table to set the cards on. "There we go, I thought a table would make things easier. Do you have the cards?"

Watching as he turned to look at Maude, watching her expression change. Sighing to himself, he reached up with his arms, folding them both behind his head."Ehh... I imagine she wanted to catch you on a whim, cause that is what she does. She is giving this game a try because she thinks she can win... and rather, she is not really worried about losing. She probably wanted to do that anyway. She would use that to try and learn information about me like she was going to have me do with the rest of the monsters."

"Haha You had me pegged perfectly. Does it bother you that I can call it a win either way?

Fri May 01, 2009 9:03 am
Reply to topic   [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next