View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Sep 25, 2024 2:28 am

Reply to topic  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 The Conflict of the Woods (Isometricmayhem and Gabriella) 

Post Re: The Conflict of the Woods (Isometricmayhem and Gabriella)
"I honestly don't have time for this," the exhasperation showed itself for real in her voice. She was struggling with something else to say. Her head shaking and eyes closing to block off any further distractions just to think this through.

That would prove difficult to be thinking when the game had just been set up. A table propelled softly out of thin air before the boy for the pleasure of providing. She lifts her head up to see what might be on the table.

She watches the empty table. Breathes meant for sighing is heard coming from her. It is visible just above the edge of the table to be seeing her shoulders rise and fall with every intake. A single silent note as she swallows and clenches the jaw muscles with crushing force.

She shook her head in dismay and hummed a groan.

Fri May 01, 2009 9:19 am

He raises his eyebrows as he watches the table appear, then shrugs. He reaches down... sliding a pair of decks out of his pocket. He puts one of them back as he starts pulling cards from the other, pulling out the face cards as he speaks.

"Kings are rocks, queens paper, jacks scissors. Simple enough?" His eyes though were on Maude as he watched her reactions. Finally, he spoke up. "If you want... you can play a hand yourself if I win... sound fair for you?" His gaze went back to Gabriella. This was going to be a bit sticky, though not necessarily deep...

...Well, it was going to be interesting, at least. "Oh, I mighta pegged you... but you should realize that I will not be giving you anything of what you want if I win." He smirks at the angel, setting the deck back, showing the face cards to her before flipping them face down in his hands... and then... shuffling them.

Fri May 01, 2009 10:14 am
Profile YIM

"Yeah. It sounds very simple but winning won't be." She knew it wouldn't be easy to beat the devious monster but she was confident that she at least had a chance.

"I understand. I mean that's the whole point of a bet isn't it?" Watching carefully as he showed her the face cards before flipping them face down and shuffling them in his hands. As he started to deal the cards she thought to herself "Come on I could use some luck right now."

PM me anytime if you would like to set up a RP.

Fri May 01, 2009 10:57 am

This pair was actually debating how to play a simple game of cards for her. The reaction she had was not that shocking. To say, she is in shock of it all, calming herself with as much possible knowledge of how, but there was also the sense of her motions caused to believe she found this situation impossible.

Shaking her head and taking a big wiff of the air before sighing the following, "I'll pass on the offer."

Disheartened toned voice leaves off with her facing away from the two and downcasting her gaze as she lowers back down onto the ground. Her hands grab for the shins of her legs to pull up both knees into a hug. The girl's face plants a kiss and leaves it between both caps of her legs to watch over them like a fence at her current neighbors.

The two were going to be taking her home as consolation prize. The real prize seemed to be each other. It was like saying she is a side of meat thrown in for free.

Fri May 01, 2009 11:14 am

Icosagon 'mmm'ed' to himself as he looked at Gabriella, still shuffling the cards. "Oh... I think you should pay attention a little more. If you ask me to give you all my information, and you lose, you are basically asking me to make up a number I had and hold you for days... Why don't you come up with some definite numbers to ask for. The worst I can do is say I will look into getting something. Afraid I cannot get too much details on any other critters though... so I don't suggest asking for any real big details there."

He had half a look on Maude as he talked, still shuffling idly as he waited for Gabriella. Finally, he shrugged at the girl. "Heh... you look rather down. If you pay attention... don't you have an opportunity to influence your situation?"

Sun May 03, 2009 2:05 am
Profile YIM

"Alright then how about details on all the girls you have managed to get your tentacles on?" Putting her focus on the cards as he continued to shuffle them, she watched him carefully to make sure that he wouldn't try and pull any tricks on her.

PM me anytime if you would like to set up a RP.

Sun May 03, 2009 8:03 am

He considers that, then whistles lightly to himself. "Simple enough... Fifteen would be a good estimate... that could keep you kind of busy, though." He was still shuffling, watching her watch him. There were not a lot of cards to shuffle... he was only handling a dozen.

"You are only the booby prize, anyway, for me. Don't inconvenience yourself too much with your terms." He said, looking at Gabriella with a smirk. Turning his head, he leaned suddenly in Maude's direction. His eyes look into hers, quite unnervingly from where he sat.

"Instead of moping... how about... you play my first hand for me?" He asks, smiling broadly. The cards finished shuffling, he simply holds them in-hand, waiting to hear a response. Not really looking, he starts to flick the cards from the top, passing one to Gabriella, leaving one on the table in front of him. Alternating until six were passed each way...

And dealing perfectly even hands, once Gabriella looks. He does not, instead rising, walking over... and putting his face only an inch from hers as he offering the small stack to Maude. "Won't you? Or would you rather... not having an influence on your fate?" His face and eyes right in front of her, his eyes directly on hers quite uncomfortably.

Wed May 13, 2009 11:20 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3