View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Oct 01, 2024 2:19 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 91 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 The Spark~ (For Diana Varnia) 

Post Re: The Spark~ (For Diana Varnia)
Diana nods her head solemnly at Clarice's words. She was right. They would one day escape this island. This could not, would not, be a permanent prison. Diana shifted her position carefully, her eyes looking up at the sky. The sky was littered with fluffy clouds, each one folding on itself and stretching back outwards again. She stretched out her legs and rests her hands on the rock, sighing softly to herself as she feels her strength return. The sun's warm rays light up her Caucasian skin, soft trickles of the bright star shimmering off of her and Clarice's hair.

Thoughts of the imminent rape and pillage that was happening on this island had depressed Diana. But on the other end of the spectrum, it's also steeled her determination. She would become powerful enough, one day, to help Clarice and her lover destroy this place and save the population. But that was another goal for another time. Diana carefully stood up and stretched her back. "Alright, well, moving on from the barbaric subject, what's next in my training routine?" An eager glitter shun in Diana's blue eyes.

Tue Apr 28, 2009 10:41 pm

"Y-yes... let's move onto more training."

Her thoughts of destroying the place had long since left her. She wanted nothing to do with the island once they graduated. She didn't even care anymore if it ever was shut down permanently; she just wanted to leave and forget.

Clarice gets up and brushes her clothes of wrinkles. Her new wardrobe made her breasts more prominent as it was intended. After school wear was much more comfortable then those small uniforms they were forced to put on. Her jacket and red blouse are brushed with her hands before she lets them fall to her sides.

"Mmm... why don't we try to make water into ice?"

Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:01 am

Diana's eyes perked up. Ice? Change of state? But how, was she suddenly able to control the weather and energy as well? Curiosity piqued through Diana's mind. How much power did the young blond really wield? A whole new sensation of empowerment ran through Diana's veins. Maybe she'd finally be in control of her destiny. Maybe she'd finally be able to make her own choices, not be forced into them by dormant hormones and despicable creatures that seemed to be the result of some perverted man's fantasies.

Diana looked over at Clarice, her nubile form, despite looking tired, still was alluring and beautiful. Her face was soft, her chest proportioned perfectly to the rest of her body. She took Diana's breath for a moment. Diana recaptured her composure and stopped gawking, standing up. Claire made her feel so ordinary. But she supposed this wasn't all bad. From the looks of it, the girl deserved her beautiful body. She had the mindset to match it. "Alright, is it going to require a new spell or is it just a trick with the same old one?"

Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:08 am

The woman seemed to become quite excited and she wondered if perhaps she was getting a little too excited. Learning spells and empowering one's self... it didn't seem to really help on this island. If Diana would think about it, if she was teaching her these things and yet she was stillc aught... but she wouldn't strike the woman's new found courage to keep going.

But being an empath would no dobut come to Diana as an embarrasment. Being able to feel and see emotions, Clarice quirks a brow to see the subtle colors of admiration and... infatuation? Clarice could only watch and wonder out of the coner of her eye as the woman breaks her stare finally. Not that she's been looked upon with lust or anything, it was just still amusing to see a girl find ehr so attractive as to just bluntly stare at her chest.

"Well we'll be using different spells and such but I should tell you now before you become too embarresed later..." she says softly and looks at the woman with sympathy, "I'm an empath...."

Mon May 04, 2009 8:27 pm

Diana waits patiently for Clarice to finish speaking. She carefully shifts her weight from one leg to the other. Then the last part of Clarice's short bundle of words hits Diana like a slap. Had it been that obvious? Was she really staring? She felt guilty beyond all belief. Diana had told herself that she was just giving the girl a quick overview, but to no extent had expected for there to be actual emotion towards Clarice. And the fact that she could sense these emotions was even more embarrassing. It was like having a good friend overhear you say something unfair about them.

"I-- I'm sorry, Clarice, I didn't mean to... To make you uncomfortable either." Diana lowered her head shamefully. "I.. I just couldn't help noticing. I don't know why, maybe it's something about this island, or maybe I'm just a perverted sicko. But don't get me wrong, you are pretty, but... " Diana took a deep breathe. She'd started blabbering about random gibberish, personal things that she'd never intended to say aloud. "I'm sorry, I'll try to keep my thoughts to myself."

Tue May 05, 2009 2:13 am

"Diana, you make it sound as if I have a problem with it."

She moves to give the woman a soft hug to emphasize that she meant she was fine with the woman. In fact, she found her attractive as well, but at least she was keeping it better under wraps. And she certainly wasn't one to express how she felt unless she was absolutely sure she wouldn't make a fool of herself. The woman had similarities matching her's... she guessed that's why she liked the woman's appearance so much.

"You're fine with thinking what you wish. I'm not a telepath so your thoughts are still private. My empathic ability though is.... uncontrolled so even though I would want to give you privacy to your feelings... eh well... we all have our nosy issues."

She was trying to get around the fact how much of a forced nosy person she was to other humans. Monsters she had no idea for the fact that she was on a different frequency... and she would rather die than understand what a monster was feeling.

Tue May 05, 2009 11:35 am

"Y-you.. Mean you don't?" Diana whispered softly in reply to Clarice's first little bundle of words. Didn't the girl think that Diana was a pervert? A soft sigh escaped the young woman's lips. She felt herself be hugged, a soft blush forming on her round cheeks, as she felt herself enjoying the embrace. She knew that before long she'd start enjoying it too much and would use it as an excuse for whatever crossed her mind. Diana broke the hug, keeping a respectable but hopefully not offensive distance from the gorgeous blond. Having her hormones take over her now and destroy the relationship she'd established with Clarice simply wouldn't do.

"Thank you, Clarice, for being honest enough to divulge this with me. I'll try not to use my feelings against you." Diana giggled softly at this thought. Her feelings used as a weapon. What were the chances they'd be strong enough to do that? Diana dismissed her thoughts, taking a deep breath to calm herself. Although she tried her best, she could not dismiss the blush on her cheeks. Ignoring the heat in her face, Diana tried to smile enthusiastically at Clarice. "So, what was that about making ice?" Curiosity overtook Diana's hormones. She did her best to look at Clarice as a mentor rather then a peer.

Wed May 06, 2009 12:40 am

"Diana... I don't think you got... exactly what I meant..."

She scratches the back of her head sheepishly and stands closer to the woman before smiling. Kanoe's habits of accepting affection quickly rubbed off on her and she found ehrself admiring the womn's resolve to not let her hormones get the better of her. She must have a strong will to do so she guessed. That made the woman... quite appealing.

"You're fine with feeling as you wish, Diana. If it makes you feel any better... I'm quite flattered."

She restrains from letting any heat reach her cheeks for admitting to such feelings she had. Diana was a very attractive woman. And being able to take her under wing like this was very much... a turn on.

"Right... ice. What i'll teach you is to be able to harden yourself as ice does. Feeling your emotions flood away to concentrate... that will be your key to grasping the concept."

Wed May 06, 2009 1:37 am

Diana listened to Clarice's words, the soft blush on her cheeks deepening the slightest bit. Diana nodded her head at the appropriate times and then relieved slightly as Clarice started talking about the concept of ice again. Hardening... Myself? "Clarice, would this make me impervious to physical harm or simply really cold and stiff?" Diana was a little bit frightened. The last part would make her a sitting duck if she were ever to practice outdoors. Or even indoors, for that matter!

But if it was the first part... Then that spell could prove to be very helpful. As she was sure Clarice had also already suspected. What had she said that I needed to do? Diana pondered for a few quick moments. Oh, right, dismiss my emotions in order to concentrate. She continued to look at Clarice, waiting for her spell words and que to start.

Wed May 06, 2009 11:16 am

"Was just... meaning your mindset... not your body unless you want to be caught that quickly," she replies with blinking eyes. She didn't mean to confuse the woman but apparently she had done just that. She just meant having that cold glare, cold shoulder sort of hardening... certainly not the body.

"Don't stiffen your body, alright. This is basic common sense really... you would imagine water being a flowing sort of emotion, ice would give the cold stare, fire is like a wild rush and so on... your emotions are key and your concentration is the lock to open the possibilities. That's the best way... I can describe it without confusing myself none the less."

Rubbing her hands together she takes a moment to mumble soft incantations to the water. Of course upon the first reaction, nothing quite happened. But slowly... ever so slowly as she tries to do so by breathing in a restrained slow rhythm. That was quite difficult when you consider mana count. The puddle bubbles as if it were boiling before it goes calm... and calm turns to a thick shiny sheet of ice that completely covers the water edge and even a bit of the mud ground around it. She knows she was sweating. Usually it was just a snap to just get it done and not waste mana. But doing it slowly had of course the physical labor she was used to, but had not mastered entirely.

"Just think of it all as a monster. Your cold hatred can fuel this quite well. And no doubt... you have a lot of fuel to back it up." It was as close as a compliment to Diana's feature as Clarice would allow to be spoken.

Thu May 07, 2009 1:59 am

Diana nodded her head soberly whenever she thought appropriate. Coming back to the academics of sorcery was sort of like engaging in a conversation about math or business, it just took up so much of your brain to keep up that whatever hormones or narcotics were just pushed out of the way. But rarely enough, the hormones won over, and absolutely no attention was payed to the conversation. Diana made a shocking realization that this is exactly what was happening. She heard Clarice distantly, Diana's eyes staring longingly into Clarice's. Why? Why is my body doing this to me? Diana whined in her mind, knowing that the question would not be answered. She sighed and closed her eyes, shaking her head slightly.

"I'm sorry, Clarice, I didn't get that last part, would you please care to repeat it? I zoned out for a minute there." The blush on her face was still evident. If anything, it had deepened slightly.

((OOC: Alright, Clarice, choice is yours. Pick up on the vibe and turn this into a student-teacher romance, or let it go and continue with the lesson. I'm indifferent to your decision))

Fri May 08, 2009 1:48 am

Clarice stops talking when she truly thought Diana wasn't paying attention. She looks around her to see if maybe the woman was staring at something else, but no... oh no... she knew where those eyes were looking. She blushes after trying ocne again to make her focus, but it seemed all in vain. She was also blushing from the obvious emotions bombarding her senses and tries to focus her attention on soemthing else.

"Uhh... well uhhh I see we're not being able to... concentrate here. Ummm you know... perhaps we should just call it off for today... you seem... distracted."

Fri May 08, 2009 11:20 am

Diana sighed softly and looked up, Clarice's rounded cheeks stained with a soft rosy tint. Diana bit her lower lip, trying her best to stop herself from doing something she'd regret or Clarice wouldn't want. She looked back down before she began to speak. "O-okay... I guess you're right. I'm sorry. I hope I'm not wasting your time." Diana looked up again, her eyes sparkling in excitement. She felt her stomach lurch up when she saw Clarice's beautiful face. It seemed that her hormones were changing her whole perspective on the woman. But why now? Why not earlier, so she could better steel herself against this? More questions that would never be answered.

Diana's face was clearly apologetic, clearly sorry for assaulting Clarice with her personal feelings. "I guess I should go, before I do something we'll both regret." Diana gave Clarice an ironic smile and turned to go, another depressed sigh passing past her lips.

Fri May 08, 2009 8:48 pm

"You know... its fine and all... I understand and I... I am starting to feel the same... I guess it's sort of like an apprentice and teacher relationship coming here..."

She tries to lighten the mood, but only manages to make her cheeks blush further by being so blunt about what may very well be transpiring between them. Trying to keep a better composure of the situation, she wonders if the woman would make a move about it. Kanoe came to mind, but she did tell her again and again they should spread the web of their small group and possibly bring in more magically gifted students for better defending themselves. And if this was the only way then... at least they could both be willing.

"N-No need to be sorry... I'm the one who can't do anything about what i see and feel from you. And... you're not wasting my time at all."

Sat May 09, 2009 2:11 am

Diana had stopped walking away and half turned to Clarice. She looked at her over her shoulder, keeping her eyes concentrating on Clarice's emerald gems. Hopefully this would keep her sexual arousal down while she at least spoke to the woman. Diana listened to Clarice speak, justifying, accepting apologies and just being an altogether accepting person. And, like any kind person such as Clarice would do, she took the blame upon herself. Was it not Diana's demeanor that rubbed off on Clarice, due to her empathy? Was it not Diana's body that reacted to hers, not the other way around?

Confusion ran through the blond's head. But... from what it seemed, Clarice was inviting her back. Did Clarice want this as much as Diana did? Or perhaps it was just Diana's own eagerness and excitement rubbing off on her. How could she know for sure? Diana didn't want to blackmail Clarice into doing this. And hadn't she said something about a lover? Every single excuse to back out of this popped up into Diana's head, each one legitimate enough to allow her to leave. But she didn't. She simply turned around and walked back. In the blond's mind this whole cacophony of thought had taken eternities. But in reality it took less then seconds. "Clarice, you know how I feel, a little too well, I think, about this. But I don't know how [i]you/i] feel. I don't want to make things awkward for you and your lover. I also don't want to..." The words choked in her throat.

She hated to put it like this. "To force or blackmail you into this. You can depend on me to try my hardest and be your student, no matter what happens now." Diana took in a deep breath. There. She'd gotten it all off of her chest. If Clarice still wanted to do this, showed the slightest hint of interest, and could accept everything Diana had said above, then she knew it was hardly within her power to stop herself from loving the girl.

Sat May 09, 2009 2:40 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 91 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next