View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 7:33 pm

Reply to topic  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Campfire Party (Rumi) 

Post Campfire Party (Rumi)
It disgusted him. All these girls having their "fun" in front of him. Hearing hours of talk of boys and seeing some go as far as trying to enjoy themselves as a group, it sickened him. He would should them true fun. After they finished eating he looked from tent to tent. Unmistakable moans of pleasure came from each one, whether it be two girls together or the company of a vibrator. Karzak strolled into one of their tents seeing a girl by herself. She appeared to be the only one not enjoying the group's activities and headed to sleep. He would fix that shortly.

Sat May 09, 2009 1:31 am

Post Re: Campfire Party (Rumi)
“How did I get myself into this....” she grumbled as she dragged out her sleeping back and sitting down on before picking up her guitar and plucking a couple of strings hardly registering what she was doing but before long it had become a cohesive melody she grinned liking the sound picking up at piece of paper. To jot it down but as she did so her thoughts returned to where she was, an island camping with a bunch of girls and not the nice girls either she had ended up with the sluts she let out a sigh and unbuttoned her top leaving the middle one still buttoned so it still covered her well mostly covered her she stretched holding her arm out straight and pulling on the elbow with her other hand bending to the left slightly. Then she noticed a shadow, she turned in a hurry to see who or what it was feeling a little nervous. Hoping that if it was one of the girls she had gotten here after the how did i get myself into this comment.

Sat May 09, 2009 1:42 am

Karzak noticed a bit of a disturbance inside. Perhaps she detected him.. No matter. He smirked and used his cloaking ability. As the wind parted the entrance to the tent, the invisible creature slipped in. He watched the girl patiently, the beast hovering over her still unnoticed. Once she closed those pretty little eyes he'd take this one. He noticed the musical instrument in front of her. Thats why she wasn't like the others. An artist type. They made up a few percent of the island but nonetheless were there and took a bit to break. She was different but Karzak would enjoy her regardless, not to mention her figure was almost flawless.

Sat May 09, 2009 1:49 am

Rumi shrugged ignoring the chill that ran down her back she was just imagining things over active imagination and what not. She smiled and put her headphones on they drowned out nearly everything that was around her the moaning girls and the buzzing of their little toys she smiled and picked up her book “Mmmk.” she muttered as she began to “study”. After all the early bird usually got the worm even if it was a rather stupid bird at least thats what her mother had told her. She began to read it was a dull book a lot of dry chapters and lack of any references that she knew all it was really good for was putting people too sleep which it did well enough before too long Rumi was fast asleep. She pulled the blanket up around her as she slept listening to Mozart.

Sat May 09, 2009 2:01 am

Karzak smiled as the young beautiful girl lay there. He'd skip breaking her with foreplay. It was a bit too risky with everyone around. True he could just take them all but he'd be generous and spare the others. Whoever this girl was her very being was about to be changed. As she lay slumbering, an invisible tentacle entered her mouth and filled her with an icredible taste of his seed. Its addicting and lust stirring power would work making her the equivalent of a drug addict. She'd bend to him for his seed.

Sat May 09, 2009 2:06 am

Her eyes snapped open as something entered her mouth she struggled trying to get it out of her mouth along with what ever he was pumping into her trying her best not to swallow but it was too late for that she was either going to have to choke or swallow and she choose the ladder. The taste was strange something she had never tasted before she began to drink willingly. It tasted good? No that wasn't it, all she knew was she wanted more... she stopped struggling instead her hands held gently to the thing that was in her mouth.

Sat May 09, 2009 2:16 am

"Good girl" A voice said from within the tent. Karzak unmasked his body as it was no longer necessary. The girl would be quite easy to mamipulate now. "Have more. Take it...all of it" The endless supply of seed continued running down her throat making her fall deeper into the pit of addiction. Karzak ran his claw down her clothes. He tugged at her shirt and tossed the torn garment to the side before sliding her pants down.

Sat May 09, 2009 2:21 am

As she saw him she nervously backed away from him but as the his seed continued to run she couldn't stay away she crawled back to him letting the nectar run down into her mouth and then down her throat. Her eyes began to glaze over a little like a heroine addict getting their fix. She swallowed greedily not letting a single drop escape her hardly noticing that he had undressed her. She sat on her ground naked her lips greedily sucking down his seed.

Sat May 09, 2009 2:36 am

Her eyes were fixed on his tentacle and almost began to tear as it jerked away from her, out of her mouth. "Tell me girl what is your name? You do not seem to fit with the others here so why are you here?" His claw reached into her bag of belongings. He saw the guitar and instantly ideas filled his head. He turned her around and bent her over. As she responded he used the guitar as a paddle, whacking away at her ass not hard enough to seriously injure her but enough to leave some red marks.

Sat May 09, 2009 2:45 am

She nearly started crying as he tore away the tentacle she reached for it but then stopped herself trying to recompose herself though all she could think of was his seed it tasted so good. She had enough self awareness to wrap her arm around herself but as he struck her bottom she let out a cry of pain and shock. She moaned softly covering her butt with one hand and her breasts with the other. “I don't know anyone here.” she said trying to concentrate why was it so hard. “I'm new and they invited me out with them so I came.” she said.

Sat May 09, 2009 2:50 am

Karak gave her a few more blows to her rear before flipping her over to her frontside. "Your name girl? You like music eh? How does it feel to be subject to this torture by your own instrument?" His claws firmly grasped the guitar and this time sent some blows to her nipples. What shocked him was after it they became erect. "It seems you like the pain. Any chance there's a hint of a masochist in you?"

Sat May 09, 2009 2:56 am

“Rumi sir and yes I love music.”she said. crying out each time he struck her finally she relaxed a little when he started talking hoping that he would stop hurting her but the truth was it felt a little good, she was already getting wet but when he slammed the guitar into her breasts she cried out doubling over in pain her nipples hard from his attack her knees wobbled and she sunk to the floor. When she stopped gasping for breath she looked up at him. He had asked her if she was a masochist the truth was that she didn't know she didnt think she was but she also thought that monsters where only in children's stories.

Last edited by Rumi on Sat May 09, 2009 3:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat May 09, 2009 3:06 am

"Rumi you didn't answer are you a masochist?" He smirked. Her face was a bit confused and lost mixed with pleasure. He'd help her discover herself though. Karzak plucked the guitar strings from the instrument. Without any hint of rebellion he tied her suspended from the roof of the tent. Guitar strings pinned every part of her body. Even worse one of them was digging into her folds causing an unbareable itch. Every time she'd try to readjjust herself it would dig in more. "Hows it feel?"

Sat May 09, 2009 3:14 am

“Please let me down...” she pleaded with him wiggling a little she couldn't help it the guitars strings where digging into her and it hurt. Despite the pain however her mind wondered back to his seed. She struggled agaisnt the bonds mostly just wanting the guitar string to stop digging into her but also because she wanted his seed inside her mouth again. She wiggled again but stopped herself forcibly as the string dug deeper into. Her sex her juices beginning to cover the string.

Sat May 09, 2009 3:21 am

"Why let you down? You seem to be enjoying yourself Rumi" He laughed as a bit of her juices trailed onto his claw. He brought it to his mouth licking it. "Tell me how it feels and maybe I'll let you down" His head made its way to her bound folds and licked away at it. "So beautiful and tasty...I'm going to enjoy myself with this in a bit" His cock was erect and waiting to have its turn.

Sat May 09, 2009 3:29 am
Reply to topic   [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next