View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 11:29 pm

Reply to topic  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Learning Experience, with Free Bruising! (Problematic) 

Post Re: Learning Experience, with Free Bruising! (Problematic)
Please! Please! Please! She could only repeat the word in her head now, repeating it like a mantra as she writhed and thrashed in uncontrolled pleasure and chilling fear with the unsettling feeling of that tongue stimulating her inside deeper and deeper, cringing as it met her resistance and waiting for the inevitable pain of having it ripped away from her forever. ...It never came.

Her eyes opened in dumbfounded surprise as she was actually spared, feeling the slimy creation back off and actually leave her overly aroused inner tunnel, breathing a huge sigh of relief through her hard panting after the parting lick jolted one last spasm through her. What would Haruko be willing to do to save her virginity?... The girl felt the weakest and most vulnerable she'd ever been in her entire life at this moment in time, shivering there in the stream she'd been shoved into twice before as the creature actually seemed to take some measure of care in being kind and cleaning her of the mess he'd made of her. Would he truly release her if she only did as he asked? Hope and the desperation to leave with her virginity still intact certainly made her hope so. She would believe what he said...

She didn't even mind the tongues still tasting of her well-toned thighs. So long as he allowed them to close it meant that he was at least feigning to keep his word. She came up from the gentle washing of her face with a small smile of uplifted hope. She just might make it through this with her purity somewhat intact after all... It wasn't any less shameful, but it was a win in her favor nonetheless, now giving her a goal to reach for in this absurd scene she'd found herself playing out.

"Alright..." she spoke with a shaky voice. "I'll do whatever you want..."

Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:42 am

The eyestalk watching her bobbed in a nodding motion, swiveling and turning as it examined her body from every side, making sure the impromptu bath had thoroughly cleaned her. A low rumble of approval shivered through the giant body, rippling through to her legs through the massaging tongues. Long, tree thick tentacles rose into the canopy of the trees, bending and shifting branches, creating a small storm of falling leaves around them both, and bathing the dripping girl in a shaft of warm sunlight. The eye circled her again, clearly admiring the well cared for body glistening in the light, thin tendrils tracing over the defined muscles of her back, outlining her shoulder blades, and curiously following the curve of her spine. The thick tentacles trapping her wrists were replaced by numerous thinner appendages, turning her arms palm upward, exploring her likely training scarred hands with the same fascination the tongues explored her legs and feet.

"Bravo! I see you still have the spirit to do more than simply cower. Very well, now that you've accepted the offer, and the possible consequences, let us begin. Your first task is the simplest of the three. All you must do, is tell me of yourself. Your name, where you are from, how you came to possess this remarkable body, and the origin of this little beauty mark," at the last part of the request, a tendril reached up to lightly brush the x-shaped scar marring the left side of her face, the eye taking note of the small, hopeful smile on her face, the golden glow pulsing a moment.

With a ground shaking thud, the trunk body settled to the ground, legs bending to give the creature a rest. A tentacle as thick as her torso coiled outward beneath her, curving and shifting to form a sort of concave chair, the tendrils and tongues restraining her settling her into it carefully, not ceasing in their slightly less invasive exploration.

Click me!

"The abuse of greatness, is when it disjoins remorse from power." - Brutus, from Shakespeare's Julius Caesar. Also a tagline for the anime Eden of the East.

Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:04 pm

Haruko didn't mind the eye on her, examining for any remaining filth on her person. She'd never really been the self conscious or demure type and now that it seemed her body would be spared and she wasn't so panicky she was relatively at ease.

She wasn't all too sure just what he was doing at first as the canopy above them was split, turning her face down as the leaves rained down around her, but instantly reacted to the warm light, turning her face upward with a much happier expression. This was much better than her previous treatment! On that note, she had no intention of ruining this much more peaceful moment by struggling or acting totally disgusted as the many tentacles of this odd thing curiously explored her body, though the feeling did force out a few automatic shivers. Mainly she just closed her eyes, face to the sky and took in deep breaths. The sensations given her felt good in their own slightly gross way. She'd certainly never received this much attention before.

With the first request given she brought her face back down to its normal position, scanning over that which now held her. It certainly wasn't the most attractive of things in the world not to mention incredibly intimidating. She actually jumped with a small yelp of surprise as the ground shook from his settling. She was just as surprised as she was settled into a makeshift seat herself, but thankfully didn't jump or squeak or anything this time, just trying to relax. This was incredibly odd to say the least. She'd never really seen herself being naked in the woods, relaxing on a huge tentacle.

"Well..." she started, not able to rid herself entirely of the shake in her voice. She'd just gone through quite a lot after all. "My name's Haruko... obviously from Japan if you couldn't tell... Umm..." she hesitated, not certain just how in depth he meant her to get. She could go on and on about her home and daily life, but holding a long and drawn out conversation detailing exactly where to find her once she left the school with a large tentacle monster that had only minutes earlier blown a load of jizz all over her chest and face seemed rather... odd. "My home is a secret fighting dojo where I learned all sorts of unknown techniques to release my full combat potential and I train and fight and work out a lot so I guess thats why my body is the way it is. I don't... really do anything special that I know of aside from that... The scar came from experimenting with realistic weapons training where I found its very hard to fight a blade with nothing but my hands. I kicked his ass... but not without getting a reminder of it to see every day. Its hard to dodge a serious blade in the hands of a swordsman no matter how strong you are..." And then she realized she was starting to ramble in her nervousness. "...A-anything else you'd like to know?"

Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:33 am

The tendrils probing her back coiled up, and began kneading their way back up from the base of her spine, inquisitively testing the suppleness and strength of her muscles, and providing a rather relaxing sensation at the same time. The tongues around her legs finally uncoiled, freeing them, allowing her to stretch if she wished, though the tips of the tongues still threaded between her toes, and licked at the tops and bottoms of her feet.

"Haruko. Hmm, a pleasure to make your acquaintance, though I'm sure in this case, you may think differently. If you choose to call me by anything, Thaddeus is the name I picked for myself. As for the rest...I am rather intrigued. A secret dojo, to learn unusual techniques. It explains the force behind your blows, at the very least," the voices were more harmonic now, speaking in a choral unison. As the creature made light conversation, the tendrils playing with her hands moved up along her arms, slightly ticklish as they traced the contours of muscle and sinew hidden beneath her skin. Upon reaching her neck, they splayed out like numerous tiny fingers and wormed their way upward into her hair, twining gently around the bright red strands, and caressing her scalp.

"As to the scar, I rather think it suits you. It certainly fits your rather bombastic personality. And yes, you have passed the first task. The second, will be more difficult. I take it from your story, and your reactions during our earlier altercation, that you have, to be blunt, all the sexual experience of a block of cheese. For your next task, I ask that you use your own hands, to explore your body. If you can bring yourself to orgasm, with my coaching as an aid, then you will pass. Do you understand?" The eyestalk hovered lower, almost directly in front of her face now, meeting her eyes directly. Her hands and arms where completely free, as were her legs, save the tongues wrapped around her feet, giving her free reign to follow his orders.

Click me!

"The abuse of greatness, is when it disjoins remorse from power." - Brutus, from Shakespeare's Julius Caesar. Also a tagline for the anime Eden of the East.

Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:56 am

The feel of the odd massage working its way up her back allowed Haruko to let out a deep sigh as formerly tensed muscles loosened and she started to get a bit more relaxed... as relaxed as she could be while resting, nude, on a tentacle much larger than herself and getting licked and massaged by the creature she was holding an almost casual conversation with.

Her body shuddered as the tongues snaring her legs released her, though not from disgust. She was beyond the point of being disgusted now that they'd pretty much been over every inch of her body. Gross? Yes. Unattractive? Yes... but there wouldn't be any more vocal or physical reactions unless he had something even worse than the tongues still lapping at and exploring her feet like they were the most fascinating things in the world. She actually shuddered from the long stretch she took now that she had more freedom with her body, joints popping here and there before she relaxed again, wiggling her toes against the tongues still tasting the well salivated feet in a sort of playful manner. Apparently this Thaddeus guy actually did have something that resembled decency in that trunklike body of his. She might get out of this with one of her most prized possessions intact!

Her arms and body twitched here and there as the creature's appendages explored the length of her arms, adding to the subtle twitch here and there from her feet at the small pangs of ticklish feelings she was getting from the mild touching and licking. That changed to only an innocent gaze in Thaddy's direction as the ticklish devices of unknown use moved up into her incredibly disheveled hair while she listened to what he next had to say.

She could breath that much easier once she found that her given information had been enough to pass the first of her three tasks... but that still left the second and the third and she was a bit more distraught with the announcement of the second. She would've liked to have been offended at his comparing her to a block of cheese, but then he was right and so she just shrugged it off and let him continue.

With the final instructions she found herself quite dumbfounded, continuing to stare blankly at the monster as he requested that she pleasure herself. She could only pass if she brought herself to climax?! How humiliating... She found herself wondering just how she could manage to get herself hot in front of a huge beast monster with a large amount of pressure on actually reaching that point of orgasm. She'd never actually masturbated when her virginity depended on it... Hell, she'd barely ever masturbated at all!

Instead of moving to begin of her own accord she showed just how inexperienced she was in the act by remaining still. "W-Whadya want me to do then?..." she asked nervously. He'd said he'd coach her. She expected some instructions.

Sun May 10, 2009 8:06 pm

If she had been well versed in the anatomy and behavior of the common Dark Young, the young girl would have clearly seen the triumphant smirk plastered across the beast's mouths. As it was, she simply saw them close slightly and twist into a smaller sharp-edged opening. Thaddeus laughed silently, watching her relax slowly, the sudden shift in gears obviously catching her off guard, as it was intended to do. After all, far better to have her corrupt herself by her own words and actions, than to simply take her on his own. So what if she was forced into arousing herself, like a man grasping at the last blade of grass after falling from a cliff? She chose to play his game, when she could have simply refused and held her pride, if not her chastity. Not that he wouldn't have both, in the end...

The tendrils massaging her back arched and lifted her into a reclining position, facing the main body and eye of the massive creature. The tongues twiddling and licking over her feet curled around her shapely legs and slid upward along her well toned muscles, lapping eagerly until they reached her knees, gently parting her legs, only slightly, giving her the option of closing them if she wished. The thin appendages in her hair twined gently down to the roots, then squeezed lightly before pulling back, and shifting down to her neck and shoulders, forming the headrest of the incredibly bizarre "chair".

"Think back to the last few moments, to the sensations and feelings that coursed through your body. Where did the touch of my fingers feel best? What strokes built a fire in your belly, a shiver in your limbs? As you recall them, move your hands to those places, lightly, and for now simply explore, discover what makes you feel good. Closing your eyes may aid you, as I'm quite sure the sight of me is likely to be a great distraction," the voices crooned softly, two thin tendrils swaying down to trace across the backs of her hands, pulling them encouragingly down toward her body, twining between her fingers to assist her if she seemed...hesitant.

After giving her instruction, the tongues at her knees turned upward, licking and stroking their rubbery lengths across the bottoms and inner surface of her thighs, kneading and squeezing, trying to give her a hint as to one area that she could easily find pleasurable. Another eyestalk hovered down, turning around her to watch from two angles, above and below, taking in the firm yet feminine curve of her hips, the pleasing arch of her back against his supporting mass. Mmm, yes, so much better than the normal cultist fare...

Click me!

Mon May 11, 2009 9:54 pm
Reply to topic   [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4