View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 1:26 pm

Reply to topic  [ 318 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22  Next
 Ars Notoria (Calidare) 

Post Re: Ars Notoria (Calidare)
“You confuse me, you summoned me here to protect you from that demon then agree to pay me, and now you are denying me any form of payment?”

"But I didn't summon you to deal with that demon! And I did not refuse to pay! I just.." Pia started protesting. She was confued and bewildered. A mixture of emotions. She felt a definite attraction to the angel before her. Who wouldn't? He was majetic and gorgeous. But she also felt infuriated by his arrogance.
I kicked that demons ass all by myself!
She did not have time to utter any more protests, before she felt the strangest feeling. Powers she did not know coursed through her body, changing it in ways she could not understand. She took of her glasses, staring at the angel with open mouth.

"I can see perfectly! Thank you!" Pia said with heartfelt gratitude, her anger melting away.
OK. He is dreamy, he is powerful, and he just resored my eyesight! Maybe I really should let him take his "payment".
"I- I am truly gratefull!", she stammered. "If you still wish to.. well.. err..you know.."

“As long as you remain a virgin, you no longer need glasses.”

"Wait! Whatwhat now!?"

Meanwhile, Calidare was probing Pia's mind for hidden fears. There were a lot of little ones. Pia's sosial anxieties could fill a tome on their own. Then there were more recent ones. Monsters. Being chased. Attacked.
And yet there was a whole other sublayer. Pia's mind had been tampered with, on several occations. There were fears she had but did not remember. Fears she could not talk about. And fears she id not even allow herself to name. Fears of hideous maws devouring her, of mocking voices, of her very mind being probed and violated.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Thu May 07, 2009 4:49 pm
Profile YIM

“You confuse me, you summoned me here to protect you from that demon then agree to pay me, and now you are denying me any form of payment?”

"But I didn't summon you to deal with that demon! And I did not refuse to pay! I just.." Pia started protesting. She was confued and bewildered. A mixture of emotions. She felt a definite attraction to the angel before her. Who wouldn't? He was majetic and gorgeous. But she also felt infuriated by his arrogance.
I kicked that demons ass all by myself!
She did not have time to utter any more protests, before she felt the strangest feeling. Powers she did not know coursed through her body, changing it in ways she could not understand. She took of her glasses, staring at the angel with open mouth.

"I can see perfectly! Thank you!" Pia said with heartfelt gratitude, her anger melting away.
OK. He is dreamy, he is powerful, and he just resored my eyesight! Maybe I really should let him take his "payment".
"I- I am truly gratefull!", she stammered. "If you still wish to.. well.. err..you know.."

“As long as you remain a virgin, you no longer need glasses.”

"Wait! Whatwhat now!?"

Meanwhile, Calidare was probing Pia's mind for hidden fears. There were a lot of little ones. Pia's sosial anxieties could fill a tome on their own. Then there were more recent ones. Monsters. Being chased. Attacked.
And yet there was a whole other sublayer. Pia's mind had been tampered with, on several occations. There were fears she had but did not remember. Fears she could not talk about. And fears she id not even allow herself to name. Fears of hideous maws devouring her, of mocking voices, of her very mind being probed and violated.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Thu May 07, 2009 7:14 pm
Profile YIM

You suddenly feel a slight weight around your neck weighing no more then a normal necklace would, when looking down a pendent of precious gems that looks to be one piece, in the center an Angel made of emerald that looks like the angel standing before you, the loin cloth its wearing made of rubies and its wings made of diamond. It carries a flaming sword the flames made from rubies and the sword from amber, behind the Angel what appears to be a book that’s open made of fire opal, and what looks like a pentacle with a circle around it in runes on the page made of amethyst. The chain that is linked to the book is made of solid diamond links that has no clasp to put it on or take it off.

I smile down at her saying “Return here in one week on Friday and preform the summoning, by then you should have an idea what payment your willing to pay. If you cant decide I’ll decide for you, till then enjoy the gifts you received.”

I tell you in a commanding voice still admiring your naked body, as if reluctant to do he raises his hand and wave it before you as you find your self fully clothed in the school uniform with a slight difference to your undergarments, which you can tell now your wearing a silken G-String and silken laced Bra. “If you have no further need for me I will be leaving” I say to her waiting for a reply before going.

Calidare Art Gallery

Fri May 08, 2009 9:18 am
Profile YIM WWW

"Whoa! What?" Pia said as she suddenly found herself clothed.
Her hands first went to her necklace. She marveled at it, studying each detail. She quickly realized there was no way she could take it off, at least not without destroying it, and she had no intention of that. "Such perfect detail.. You made it right now? That is.. quite extraordinary!"

She understood that the angel would have little more patience with her. It irked her somewhat that the being before her wants to command her and make demands, but she knew she would do as it said. At least this one seemed to give her a semblance of choice, which is more than could be said about some of the other creatures on the island.
And hey, he let me keep my clothes on! That is something!

"Thank you for restoring my uniform. And giving me your protection. Um.. so I should be going, right. And come back here in a week. And call you again? And you will have your payment."
Pia did not quite know what to do. So she bowed, and hoped it would be interpreted as a polite gesture.

She moved away from the angel, and picked up her shoes, unknowingly giving Calidare a peek at her new panties as she did so.
She then waited for him to dismiss her.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Fri May 08, 2009 8:29 pm
Profile YIM

He smiled at you when you bowed your head and grinned to himself inwardly at seeing her new panties that made her figure even more erotic from the backside.

Slowly his body begins to glow a whitish color and a slight flash at where he was when he disappears you see eight doves fly away to each point of the compass flying throw the structure as if either they or the structure did not exist. The peace you felt when he was there and the power seemed to have vanished like the white doves did leaving the room dark, quite and lonely.

The only light in the room is that of the moon shining into the room throw the mosaic glass window. Clouds slowly cast over the moon making the room even darker the pentacle on the floor no longer gives off any glow as it did when the Angel had shown up, now its just faint lines one the floor that you can see with the renewed darkness.

The splintered door to the room slowly opens as if the power coming from the Angel was keeping it closed and now that he is gone there nothing seemingly keeping it closed. Looking at your watch you realize curfew is quickly approaching even though curfew on a Friday and weekends are longer then a school night.

Calidare Art Gallery

Fri May 08, 2009 9:03 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Pia quickly gathered her stuff and darted out of the door. She stopped for a second to put on her shoes, and quickly ran out of the building and towards her doorm. She knew those damnable curfew rules would be relaxed at the end of the week, but even so, if she was to run into a staff member, she would have to explain herself, and she rather wouldn't. Besides, even if under angelic protection, best not to tempt fate..

Phew! Made it!
Pia slammed the door to her bedroom shut behind her. Catching her breath, she realized how tired she was. As she should be! She had summoned an angel, escaped an attempted rape by a demon..
Yeah, quite an evening!

Deciding sleep would be a good idea, she started undressing. She paused to marvel at her new underwear. She wathed herself in her mirror for a bit, wearing only her pendant, bra and panties. It was nice underwear, she really liked the feel of it. She stripped it of, and put it neatly away. She then hit the bed, snoring almost instantly.

And then the dreams started..

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Fri May 08, 2009 9:37 pm
Profile YIM

I had turned myself invisible right after what I would call a light show for the girl to dazzle her and the amusement of her expression when I done so, flying over head watching her run to the dorm I smile at the fact that she believed what I told her that she be safe. In truth she will be safe because of an arrangement I had made quickly to the more active monster of the island by telepathy.

My mind still linked to her, little does she know im reading her mind as if watching a favorite television show. I quickly fly into her room and smile at how she admires her new undergarments and the pendent I created in seconds for her, even though she sees it as a trinket it has some powers nothing major just the ability to change its size and to match what ever outfit to blend in and not be to noticeable mostly by those who deem greed over beauty.

Watching you jump in bed, im amazed how fast she fell asleep and grin as I begin my mental teasing of her, I had planed on starting slowly, at first only in her sleep then later bringing it into her waking days. I allow it where she would be able to do as she pleased to a point but maintained the control of all of the dream.

~Dreaming~

You awaken in your bed in the middle of the what appears to be Kebnekaise Mountain range, a place in Scandinavia. The mountain covered in snow but you remain warm as the pendent gives off that familiar glow you remember the angel had given off you feel the peace and a power you felt when you opened the summoning circle. The bed points you in the direction of the ocean, clouds above float over lazy like the sun touching your face warming you within as the sun peeks over another mountain ridge.

Calidare Art Gallery

Fri May 08, 2009 10:28 pm
Profile YIM WWW

The Kebnekaise Mountain range.

Pia understood where she was in the way of dreams, not really questioning how she knew. Had she been in this spot before? She was not sure. She had been here with her parents, on a trip when she was younger. Maybe..

Pia marveled at the view. So beautiful! Shokushu Island had its own beauty, with its beaches and the ocean, but she missed her homeland from time to time.
How come I'm not cold? The pendant is protecting me, maybe..

Pia pushed the sheets aside, revealing her naked body. She had not bothered to put on any clothes before going to bed, so the only thing she wore was the pendant, dangling right above the cleft of her breasts.

She put one foot at the snow covered ground beneath her bed. The snow against her skin was chilled, but not unbearably so.

There was something about the serenity of the scene, the feeling of the cool breeze against her skin and the way she was nude and exposed that made her feel.. She did not quite know what.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Sun May 10, 2009 10:57 am
Profile YIM

Clouds pass over the mountain blocking your view for a few minutes from the ocean, when the cloud moves pass you see a man standing there before you with his back to you looking at the view just as naked as you are. Turning his head he looks at you and smile as the first thing you notice is he amazing green eyes, holding out his hand as if inviting you to join him.

His body is well muscled and very toned as if he worked out on a daily bases, you notice the person your looking at is in fact the Angel you met and summoned to you except he had no snow white wings.

He wiggles his finger as if asking you to come near quicker “Come on, I wont hurt you” he says still smiling at you waiting for you to come near him as you can feel a slight gust of wind play with your hair coming from where the sea is, the crisp air cleaner then you had ever smelled before.

Calidare Art Gallery

Tue May 12, 2009 10:02 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Pia was startled to see the man before her, but in her dream state she was not as surprised as she would have been, just like she was not freaked out to find herself atop a snow covered mountain.
She felt she knew this man, but it took her a few seconds to gather her mind enough to make a reply.
"Oh, it is you. The angel." She hesitated a bit. "I-I don't mean to be rude, but you are still an angel, right? I mean, wings gone and all.."

She knew she had mixed feelings about this man. She knew she found him attractive, and that he had given her something important. On the other hand, she dimly remembered thinking he was arrogant, and that she could not really trust him.
Still, she somehow felt it would be rude not to respond. She made a move to stand up, but remembered that she was naked. As was he. She suddenly felt quite self-conscious.
She gathered her sheet and held it before her with one hand. Then she got out of the bed and moved slowly towards him, her small feet touching the cold snow.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Thu May 14, 2009 8:28 pm
Profile YIM

He looks at you confused “You think im an angel? That is so sweet of you to say, have we met before? You seem to have known me but I don’t know who you are... or is it I look like umm your boy friend maybe?” he ask you. When you look up after getting the sheets around your self you notice he is wearing a white school uniform and your also wearing your school uniform when you readjust the sheets.

His smile is a warm one as his eyes are so green that they remind you of emerald like the necklace your wearing of the angel around your neck. “Come quickly before its over.” he urges your to come next to him waving his hand in a motion that you would do to get a child to come next to you to see something. As soon as you get near he wraps his arm around your shoulder and pointing to the horizon, as the sun begins to peek over the vast ocean before you.
His arm around your shoulder you feel a wave of pleasure flow throw you starting between your love folds and moving out wards. “Isn’t it Beautiful? Well not as beautiful as you but its second place to you.” he tells you.

~ Dorm Room~

Placing Pia into a deep sleep and making it where she would not wake up I place my index and middle finger in my mouth coating it with my saliva turning the moister into a very mild aphrodisiac and insert them between her love lips and start in a circle like motion teasing and playing with her clit timing it just right to get her to feel the pleasure within the dream, and I grin at the look on her sleeping face.

Calidare Art Gallery

Thu May 14, 2009 9:24 pm
Profile YIM WWW

"Err.. no.. I don't even have a boyfriend. I thought you were.. Nevermind.."
Pia felt really stupid. She had somehow manged to mix him up with someone else. And why were she carrying a bedsheet?
Confused, she let go of the sheet and allowed him to put his hand around her.

She marvelled at the beautifull sight, blushing when he complimented her.
Actually, she did more than blush. She suddenly felt herself overcome with desire.
It was not just that she was in close proximity to a handsome man in a crisp white uniform. This was raw desire, coming on like pulses of pleasure along her spine. Pleasure? She almost felt like someone was already physically teasing her.
"Ohhh, that's good!", she moaned, clutcing the boy near her for support, lest her knees should buckle beneath her.
"I mean, that.. that is a pretty view!".

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Sat May 16, 2009 8:50 am
Profile YIM

He smiles at you pleased you are enjoying the sun rise with him. “Its always nice to take time to see something like this renew its self I think.” he tells you as he lets go of your shoulder and his hand is around your waist now as if to keep you from falling down “Your not cold are you? You seem to be trembling and how is it some one a breath taking as you are has no one for them self?” he ask you matter of fact like, not thinking it rude or personal.

A cloud floating by engulf you and him as a strong breeze catches you blowing your hair away from your back, it almost feels like your flying in some ways. You break throw the bottom of the clouds and find that your not on the mountain with that person but falling towards earth and its not just any place but your own home town your falling to. The person you was with is no where around, as you fall you see your clothing start to break up shredding into tiny pieces breaking off as if the speed of your decent was to much for it to stay together. Soon you are completely naked once more as the ground seems to be coming fast to you.

~Dorm Room~

Grinning to my self at what I was doing to her, and how well she reacted within the dream, I knew she would be fun to play with during the week. Knowing the very mild aphrodisiac I had rubbed on her love nub would keep her mildly hot and bothered for the rest of the day watching this alone would be worth the wait of taking her on Saturday night, rather she wanted to or not. The devices around the Campus would surely inclined me to taking her forcibly. My fingers still playing with her womanly flower as I sink them in deeper and pumping them in and out of her velvet love hole I try to find that one spot that would make her explode with pleasure and desire.
I knew I had to be quick since most of the dream was coming to a close and the sun was about to rise in the real world, as soon as I got her off I would place her own hands between her legs to make it appear as if she the one to have made her orgasm, and I would quickly turn invisable before she awoke.

Calidare Art Gallery

Sat May 16, 2009 9:46 am
Profile YIM WWW

“Your not cold are you? You seem to be trembling and how is it some one a breath taking as you are has no one for them self?”

"It-it's.. oh!.. nice of you to say that, but.. mm mm!?"
Pia's less than eloquent answer was not just a result of her not being used to being flattered, but also because she were being overcome by pleasure radiating from her pussy. It took her a heroic effort to not just let go and start moaning. Most of all, she just wanted to plunge her finger into her cunt and finger herself off. Or have the dreamy boy in his crisp uniform have his way with her.
But Pia being Pia, her shyness kept her lust in check more effectively than her self-control did.

And then the ground disappeared and she found herself plunging downwards, plummeting towards a familiar landscape. The air moving past her somehow shred of her clothes. Faster and faster, she saw the ground approach, just as she felt an orgasm come on strong. It was a race between gravity and lust. What would come first, her peak or the impact?
---

Pia jerked to a sitting position. She was covered in sweat, her covers were on the floor and her hand between her legs, covering her wet cunt.
"Ahhhhhh! Ahhhhh-aaaaaahhhhhhh!"
Pia came hard before she even realized where she was.
I am so glad I don't have a roomie right now, she thought to herself just as her head hit the pillow.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Mon May 18, 2009 6:40 pm
Profile YIM

The sun coming throw your window, you notice that your clock is blinking 12:00, during the night the power must had flicker to have reset your clock to blink like it was. A soft knock can be heard at your door as you lay on your pillow, the knock is some what timid almost as if they are afraid to wake you or not certain if you might be upset if woken.

“Miss Pia?, Miss Pia.. are you in... hello? Miss Pia?” a soft timid voice sounds behind the door, if you wasn’t already up you would have slept throw that knocking she was doing, but it was a persistent knock.

Your body still feeling the very mild effects of the aphrodisiac, it still craves attention though its only a mild. Your in full control of your wants but its more of a distraction if any thing. You hear out side the door. “You think your going to wake any one up with that lame knock? Move aside.” the voice sounds more confident then the soft timid voice and suddenly you hear the banging sound of some one fist on the door “HEY PIA WAKE UP!” after that person pounded on the door you also hear “That’s how you wake some one up Komiko , now you try it” the voice almost commands it from the other person. Once more you hear the other knock still soft and timid “Please Pia.. Wake up?” she ask more of a question then a command. “Your hopeless Komiko, im out of here.” the other girl says, after that the knocking stops for a few moments.

Calidare Art Gallery

Last edited by Calidare on Tue May 26, 2009 9:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue May 19, 2009 10:54 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 318 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22  Next