View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Sep 26, 2024 11:26 pm

Reply to topic  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Another teacher? (Clarice & Michelle) 

Post Another teacher? (Clarice & Michelle)
It was a lovely spring day on the island and Michelle found herself in her favorite training area near the edge of the woods. But she wasn't training with her weapons today. Today she had decided to train her newfound magical abilities. The redhead sat on her heels and closed her eyes, slowly filtering out every noise around her, leaving the high pitched whine of the mana around her in her ears. She was unaware of another powerful witch that had come to investigate the mana spike.

Siferus Darkcrown: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3579

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Mon May 11, 2009 11:02 pm

Post Re: Another teacher? (Clarice & Michelle)
Strolling by herself had become a common practice. As her search for new potential to make a larger group to defend against monster was Kanoe's idea, she seemed quite adept in making new friends with... special means of bringing them to her side. She's already recruited quite a few and now her search takes her to a familiar place- the clearing.

Luck would have it as she neared she felt the familiar surge of power. A smile creases her supple lips, flicking every hair behind her shoulder except for the single braid she had. It hung loosely over her chest as she continues to casually walk to the clearing. She finds what she's looking for. Te redheaded girl was quite easy to spot in the green field.

"It’s you know... quite dangerous to be by yourself out here... perhaps mana channeling will attract unwanted attention as well," she calls out to her, crossing her arms and watches the woman carefully.

Mon May 11, 2009 11:25 pm

The sudden voice startled Michelle, knocking her out of her trance. Looking up, her eyes met with Clarice's.

Dangerous? How so? All that is here is a few birds and squirrels. Unless you believe the rumors... Anyway, Kanoe-Sensei told me that mana comes from everything, so I figured this would be a good spot to practice.

(She is very formal when she speaks of people who she looks up to.)

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Mon May 11, 2009 11:57 pm

"Ah, so you've met Kanoe then eh?" she questions, perhaps having spoken too soon about wrapping another around her finger. Seems Kanoe had gotten to this one first. She smiles brightly, obviously loving the tiny battle between the two of them.

"And there are no rumors. Her virginity and mine didn't simply get up and walk away," she says bluntly before stepping beside the woman. Sighing softly, she sits next to her and looks around to make sure they were actually alone.

"You're concentrating a little bit too hard in order to get your channeling going. You don't have make yourself such an open target you know. Kanoe has possibly taught you a few things yes?"

Tue May 12, 2009 12:01 am

Michelle's ruby red eyes when Clarice all but confirmed the rumors. You mean there are...creatures that do those sorts of things here? She whispered.

When Clarice mentioned Kanoe, her ears perked up. Does she know Kanoe-Sensei?

Do you know Kanoe-Sensei? She taught me the basics, but not much more. She said something about meeting her lover. Sensei's lover is lucky. Kanoe-Sensei is a good woman.

Tue May 12, 2009 12:25 am

"Yes... I do sort of know her a little," she replies simply and nods in agreement, "Yes... yes she is very lucky to be Kanoe's."

She sighs softly with a smile before looking her over for a moment. She wonders what possible basics Kanoe had taught her and thinks hard on how to proceed. She only realizes she hadn’t introduced herself and holds out a hand with a warm smile.

"Forgive me my manners. I Clarice and I'm apparently very lucky."

Tue May 12, 2009 12:42 am

You're Kanoe-Sensei's lover?! Sensei has good taste. I'm Michelle. It's a pleasure to meet you. Michelle replied, rising to her feet, shaking Claire's hand.

I don't think Sensei spoke about me, but I'm gifted with fire magic apparently. All I can really do is create little flames on my fingertips. That's the result of my training so far. Is Kanoe your teacher as well? She asked, completely unaware of Claire's power.

Tue May 12, 2009 1:09 am

"No... actually I've helped her train more often than myself. Although don't get me wrong, her power of darkness is her own and I had nothing to do with how she grew, but fire I teach well in. I have various specialties with fire, ice, darkness, light, and water so I'm pretty diverse in the carnal practices."

Shaking Michelle's hand, she smiles softly and proceeds in showing her a demonstration of her pwoers. Small flames lick her figner tips as they dance upon them as she looks to the woman and nods.

"Despite my gift in being so diverse I tire more easily than Kanoe does so I have to be careful with what I do."

Tue May 12, 2009 5:45 pm

Michelle's eyes widen when Clarice speaks of her abilities.

Can you teach me more about my fire magic? I really want to do the best I can.

Michelle takes note of how pretty Clarice is, but tries to push the thought away with another question.

You said I'm concentrating too hard when I'm channeling. Can you help me with that as well, Clarice? Giving the blonde with a graceful bow.

Wed May 13, 2009 4:33 am

"Well, you just have to ease off and try to flow with your mana... instead of trying to over-control it."

She smiles softly as the woman looks ehr voer, ignoring that for now.

"I can do that for you, Michelle. I'm still learning myself... but you're quite welcome to learn from me if you wish."

Thu May 14, 2009 10:56 pm

Flow with my mana? I'm sure I'll understand once you teach me. I want to learn how to control all things my body is capable of doing. Please teach me.

Fri May 15, 2009 4:10 am

"Well first off you do know what mana is right? What your magic feeds off of?"

She had to make sure she knew what it was before they even started. She seems to not understand it fully so perhaps looking at it will help. She takes in a deep breath and exhales slowly. She could already see she had her work cut out for her.

"Alright... have you been taught about mana sight?"

Sat May 16, 2009 12:27 am

Michelle felt a little embarassed about going back to the beginning of her training.

Magic is used through mana, and mana comes from all things. Mana sight allows us to see the strands of mana coming from everything. She stated, confident she was right, finding herself thinking things she shouldn't have.

Sun May 17, 2009 10:35 am

"Well seems Kanoe got you on that. Well that leaves us with a little more leverage than I thought. Has she taught you any fine line training? You know like... forming balls of fire? I need to know how far you two have gotten together."

((Sorry, short post. :oops: Not much to type.))

Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:34 pm

Michelle's eyes widened for only a moment at the way that was worded, her mind not going to the training, but what happened afterward. She pushed that aside to answer the question Clarice asked of her.

I did make one that afternoon, but I lost my concentration and it fizzled out. I haven't been able to do it since.

(My turn to apologize. :oops: )

Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:17 pm
Reply to topic   [ 60 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next