View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Oct 01, 2024 2:29 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 91 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 The Spark~ (For Diana Varnia) 

Post Re: The Spark~ (For Diana Varnia)
She blinks back to Kanoe again, wondering how to go about explaining what Kanoe wanted out of all this to Diana. She didn't know what possible blackmail Diana could use aside from that and she begins to look for an explanation again. The blonde woman wanted a hint to her acceptance, but she couldn't very well just go out and say she wanted anything. It wasn't like her to want something from another girl than Kanoe, but she felt her urges, her need growing.

"... I understand why this is so awkward... and you're right to question it. My lover wants us to broaden our horizons to others... it sounds like I'm merely making excuses for this... perhaps we shouldn't be so open to others... but I am."

She looks to her blonde student with deceiving calm eyes despite her stuttering words. It was hard to simply say she wanted attention, but it was kind of obvious with her last few words. She wasn't sure if Diana had caught the hint or not, but she was starting to think she did. She remains composed to try and seem sophisticated in all this drama. Her needs seem to spike into urges as she walks up close to the woman. The distance seemed quite small now.

"I appreciate... your resolve."

Sat May 09, 2009 11:53 am

Diana listened to Clarice speak, slowly turning towards her. Her words made sense. They wanted to gather a... A coven, she guessed it was called. But that seemed irrelevant to her. Diana breathed out slowly, blinking her eyes. Diana turned around completely, the apologetic look returning to her face. She reached out with her hand and took Clarice's in her grasp. She used it to carefully tug Clarice closer to her, until she was inches away. "Thank you. My resolve is something I've been working on lately. But as fate would have it, there's never enough of a good thing when you need it most."

Before she could help herself, Diana pulled Clarice in closer and moved in herself, closing the gap between their lips. As she leaned forwards into the kiss, she inhaled through her nose, Clarice's scent filling her nostrils. Diana's other hand rested gingerly on the woman's well-shaped hip. A cool wind blew past the pair, sending their golden hair swirling around them in what seemed to be a bright aura. Diana's eyes were closed, experiencing the kiss through any more senses would simply derail her mind.

Sat May 09, 2009 12:18 pm

She listens to the blonde woman and before she can even think of a response, her hand was grasped softly into Diana’s and she was tugged just a little closer. She understood not having a lot of resolve when you needed it, and sure enough hers had disappeared as well. She had always been so defiant against letting herself get pulled into anyone other than Kanoe. But Kanoe wanted this… she guessed that’s why this was so confusing.

The gap between them was closed in a succulent kiss to seal their relationship together. She loved how her pride flourished for dominance and certainly it did by her actions. Her tongue prods for entrance to her drooling mouth. Slipping between such soft lips, it makes contact with the other as she explores her orifice. Her right hand moves behind Diana’s head to keep her close and the other slips to her mid-back, stroking it softly as they passionately intertwine tongues.

She breaks the kiss to allow them air; a single rope of drool connects and breaks between them. Her emerald eyes sparkle while gazing into the other blonde’s. Their hair seemed to be in a state of sparks between each other, intertwining and flowing about them. The single braid she wore slipped over left breast and briskly moves with the wind just a little.

“… my resolve seems to be hiding from me…” she coos with a tease.

Sat May 09, 2009 6:32 pm

Diana can feel her heart beat quicken, her body heat and her hormones skyrocket. Diana's lips were sluggish in their reaction, being pushed aside before even having a chance to allow Clarice's tongue past. Diana's hands remained faithfully on Clarice's hand and on her hip, her tongue moving to match Clarice's vitality and keep up with it. Her pink muscle moved to keep up with Clarice's, running around it in a fast paced dance. Clarice was clearly taking the lead.

Diana looked down when Clarice took the initiative in parting for an oxygen-break. Diana saw the strand of saliva and saw it burst. She felt a shiver run down her spine at how erotic it was. Diana's eye was caught by the clasp at the end of Clarice's braid. She was curious about the trinket. She'd have to remember to ask her new mentor about it later.

Diana smiled shyly at Clarice's words, the blush on her cheeks anything but subtle. Her blue eyes sparkled like the ocean, the sun's rays reflecting off of her eyes like crested waves. "I'm sure we'll be able to find it later, together. Maybe it ran off with mine." She giggled softly at the thought. "Lets enjoy their absence while we can?" Diana made it more of a question then anything. Maybe the kiss was as far as she'd get?

Sun May 10, 2009 1:59 am

"Mmm... maybe I'll find it here..." she coos, her hands quite unfaithful compared to Diana's. They move as if without much thought, experienced hands kneed and stroke her back through the fabric, memorizing what spots made this 'student' of hers tick. It always managed to escalate after this; surely enough Clarice wasn't going to be the one to stop it.

Her lips seem to miss the woman's, but maybe the misfire was deliberate. Her hot breath softly flows over the other blonde’s neck, thoroughly softening it before lips take hold her nape. Her tongue grazes and rubs it quite well into softening even more.

Her hands slowly slide up down Diana's sides; taking extra care to massage them to find spots the woman may be sensitive. If there was one thing she learned on this island of monsters and horny women, it was how human female worked from the inside out. Experience couldn't be held at a greater height then what Claire was doing. Her fingers side to teasingly stroke the woman's stomach while she continues to suckle on her neck. Her bent posture allows Diana to see what one hand was doing while the other stayed hidden beneath the advancing woman.

"Mmmph... I hope you don't mind my quest... this is strictly a search and rescue..." she teases passed her suckling lips.

Mon May 11, 2009 5:07 pm

Diana opened her mouth to reply, but Clarice's hands were upon her before she could say anything. Her skilled and agile fingers ran up and down Diana's body, stroking her in spots that excited her body beyond recognition. This was way beyond teasing. How did Clarice know so much? Diana's thoughts were interrupted by a warm sensation enveloping her throat before her new teacher's soft lips began to suck on Diana's neck. She instinctively pulled her head back and away, showing more of her neck to her teacher.

Diana looked down through squinted eyes, her breath hot and quickening. She felt her heart speed up, excitement running through her nubile body. Hormones rushed through her veins. She looked down to watch Clarice's hands skillfully move across her body. Diana felt herself go rigid, unwilling to slow down or make Clarice hesitate in any way. Her face lit up like a red light bulb, her hormones running rampant. Was it safe to do this out here? The thought was quickly sent away when Diana felt Clarice suckle on her neck again. "Oooh.. Don't... Don't worry about it... Ooph.. In fact, I'll... I'll sponsor it..."

Tue May 12, 2009 12:32 am

She doesn't bother to answer and lets her actions do the talking. The woman understood perfectly not to move around too much and break Claire's concentration. Humorous or not, she found this as an art... and as art Diana should remain still for her to proceed with her work as an artist. Molding the woman was half as fun as molding her very flesh. Hands bravely begin to slide up just beneath Diana's aroused breasts. The soft thumping of her heart made her own heart quicken its pace.

Slowly her hands gently tease and massage the two through her fabric underneath, lifting them as if testing their weight and thoroughly examining them by squeezing them gently. She seemed enthralled in her work that her tongue sometimes stopped moving before she realized she was zoning out.

"Mmmpph..."

She was having quite the fun time teasing her student's body into rising arousal without touching the very sensitive parts of her body. If she was anything like Kanoe was, those soft hardening nipples would be the kicker to finish her soft tease and turn it rough.

Tue May 12, 2009 7:18 pm

((I'm switching to first person, if you don't mind))

I felt myself sigh in pleasure. Clarice's expert hands moved across my body, like an arist's chisel moving across a statue, identifying the key details. I felt my body stimulate, the stiffening mounds on my cleavage becoming more prominent through my blouse. Holding still was becoming nearly impossible, as my body shivered underneath Clarice's agile stimulation. A shuddering moan passed through my lips as I felt warm hands weigh and shift my sensitive breasts.

I felt myself become excited. Clarice's gorgeous form was beautiful and the fact that she was using her skills to make me happy was making me feel all that much more excited. If she was this good at teasing, how good would she be when she actually started trying? Anticipation sent butterflies to my stomach.

Tue May 12, 2009 9:21 pm

((Go with how you feel comfortable. XP I know who you are.))

"Mmm you seem to be struggling, standing up properly..." she sighs softly, still stroking the woman's breasts. She started getting rougher with her hands; they slowly slide underneath the woman shirt and lifts it up slowly.

She gently closes in on Diana, locking lips with her once more. A soft 'click' of the blonde woman's bra strap and it quite easily slides off to the floor. Underneath her shirt, her hands directly make contact with her aroused mounds.

Kicking it up a notch, she greedily grabs the flesh between her digits and kneads the flesh thoroughly while her lips pull and press over her student's supple ones. She was quite enjoying this.

Wed May 13, 2009 7:51 pm

I nod my head slowly when I hear Clarice speak, my body tingling and my knees weak. I knew that if I spoke my voice would be shaky and unclear. A pang of disappointment ran through me when I felt Clarice's agile hands leave my body for a few seconds. I looked down, my eyes softened and hazy in lust. I then felt her press her lips to mine in a warm kiss. I melted into it, closing my eyes as I felt her push her blessed hands up my shirt. Her warm skin rubbed against mind, reaching around my well toned body. My undergarments fell to the floor easily and my fleshy orbs were being felt up by the center of my world.

I moved my heavy arms, reluctance to interfere pulling them down, but my selfish demand for attention ran over. I simply moved my hands up to her waist, resting them on her hips, just beside the hem to her shirt. If ever the kiss broke, and boy did I hope it never would, I would be ready to remove her top and do my best to return the beguiling pleasures she was rushing over my own body. I parted my lips, carefully running the tip of my tongue across her lips, tasting her sweet saliva. Clarice's expert hands continued to manipulate my breasts, the warm flesh and its own yielding to Clarice's every whim. I had to admit that I enjoyed being dominated like this, when it was a willing domination.

Wed May 13, 2009 10:39 pm

Seeing Diana nod, Clarice finds it within herself to direct them to a soft patch of grass. She fiddles with the woman's shirt as she does so with her own. With Diana topless and Clarice with only a bra on her chest, she lays them out over the grass. She cared little for possible grass stains and she was sure Diana was the same in opinion. She puts it all in one bowl by seductively pulls her to the makeshift bed. Straddling the woman, she she pushes the envelope by abusing the woman's breasts with her hands.

She prods and pinches to bring more hot blood to stimulate her nerves. She knew the woman would want to pay the favor. She nods in agreement if she wanted to move her arms. She would just simply work around them. She wasn't going to let that stop her from pleasuring the needy woman.

Sat May 16, 2009 12:47 am

I barely even noticed the change in setting. All of my attention was on the warm digits rubbing and manipulating my sensitive cleavage. Each pinch brought a quick gasp from me, telling Clarice I noticed but not discouraging her from her work. After finally getting her shirt over her head, I quickly dropped it while I was feeling myself pushed onto the thick patch of grass. The soft greenery was comforting and slightly moist, tickling my naked back as I finally laid down. I saw Clarice descend down like a beautiful angel, her golden locks forming a halo the likes of which few were ever fortunate enough to see. I let out a quiet breath and counted myself as lucky for her intentions.

When she came down on me and began to run her wonderful hands over me again, I moved my own hands up her stomach after the nod of affirmation. I slid my hands up her stomach, then down her sides, trailing her ribs with single digits. I finally ran them back up her back and with a swift motion undid the bindings to her barely contained cleavage. My hands then wove back down from her back, my eyes staring down at her excellently proportioned breasts. My hands quickly found purchase on the silver-gold globes, carefully stroking and groping, trying to get a feel for what made Clarice happier.

Sat May 16, 2009 2:53 am

Clarice sighs softly as the woman runs her hands down her silky soft skin. Diana seemed timid to going further with what she wanted, but she would let her do as she wanted. She could take her time. Her bra clips off easily, allowing her breasts to bounce for a moment until they came to rest, dangling from her forward sitting position. She gives a soft gasp to hands grappling her arousing mounds. She couldn't help but blush as the woman stares at her orbs, wondering if perhaps there was something wrong.

"I-is there something the matter?"

She couldn't stop herself from continuing to stroke her aroused breasts while she asked, completely enveloped in not stopping until she had them at full stimulation. But she was nervous as to why she was staring... she had never had someone simply stare as they continue to massage them.

Mon May 18, 2009 3:18 pm

My voice was soft and careful. I could barely think, let alone contemplate what I was about to say. "No... Not a thing. Just marveling at how beautiful your body is." If this was this school's purpose, to lure beautiful women to their sexually induced doom, then I could clearly see why Clarice would of been brought here. Her body was gorgeous and her curves almost mystical in their perfection. I felt my hands leave her chest and run up her back, pulling her down so that I could kiss her intimately on the lips. Her hair draped over us like a curtain, our bare thighs rubbing beneath our scant skirts.

I didn't hold her down with my arms, instead letting go after the first kiss. By now her body was pressed close to mine, our breasts rubbing intimately together. I felt heat in my chest at her closeness to me.

Mon May 18, 2009 4:20 pm

Unfortunately, it wasn't her own body that had made these perfections. It was due to a particular monster and exercise she was forced through that made it so she was very attractive. But there certainly wasn't ay doubt in Claire's mind she may be walking towards her doom.

The kiss was returned fully. Clarice had different things to kiss, though. Reluctantly breaking the kiss her mouth trails down her neck until she reaches
a very sensitive button. She looks to Diana for a moment before her mouth slips over a nipple and begins to suckle deeply.

Tue May 19, 2009 2:33 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 91 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next