View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 3:28 pm

Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 
 Late Night Tutoring (for Bella) 

Post Late Night Tutoring (for Bella)
Katie let out a groan as she toweled off, returning from the shower. It had been a long day to say the least, one of her heaviest class days followed by mandatory phys-ed and a huge study-session in the library. However, though she would have liked to pass out, she knew she had signed up to help tutor one of the new transfers in order to catch her up before classes really began in earnest. It wasn’t that she wasn’t happy to give the girl a hand, quite the opposite; she just wished she had remembered that Wednesdays were horrible before offering to lend a hand.

She pulled on a pair of ratty jeans and a black concert tee, tying her hair back in a loose ponytail before sliding her bookbag back over her shoulder. Checking the little scrap of note she had taken with the girl’s room number on it, she locked the door behind her with a tired yawn.

~New England Punk Meets Tentacled Horror~

Thu May 14, 2009 1:13 am

Post Re: Late Night Tutoring (for Bella)
"Got to get ready... My tutor is coming soon." She had returned to her room after taking a long shower to forget the long flight. Toweling off she reached into her dresser pulling out a lacy white bra and matching panties. Dropping her towel onto the floor she pulled the lacy panties up onto her shapely rear, then quickly clasping the bra over her firm orbs.

Hearing a knock on the door she said "Just a minute, I'm getting dressed."

Thu May 14, 2009 7:41 am

“Alrighty…” she called back, leaning against the door and letting out a tired yawn, trying to muffle it slightly with her hand. She frowned, smelling her breath and pulled around her backpack, digging around in the mess of books and clutter that dwelled within for a breath mint.

“No rush, hun…”
she continued, pulling out a can of altoids and popping one in, letting out a soft sigh as she rested her head against the door, closing her eyes for a second and attempting to fight off sleep.

Thu May 14, 2009 4:44 pm

Muttering to herself she said "I really need to buy some normal clothes out of that catalog." Pulling one of her priestess uniforms out of her closet, leaving the hat on the shelf of the closet, she slipped it on with practiced ease before saying "Alright you can come in. Its really nice that you would come help me when its so late."

Thu May 14, 2009 7:59 pm

Katie’s eyes fluttered beneath her lids as she heard the girl’s voice, drifting off for a second. She pulled herself back up from the door, rubbing her eyes as she opened the door, yawning, “It’s really no trouble, don’t worry about…”

She trailed off, struck by two things. For one, the girl she was tutoring was very pretty. For another, she seemed to be dressed as some sort of nun or priestess.

“…it…” she shook her head, making sure she wasn’t just imagining things.

“Sorry about that, I’m Katie. We’ll have a Lit class together once you get settled and everything. At any rate, it’s nice to meet you!” she smiles, reaching out her hand, trying not to stare at the girl’s odd mode of dress.

Thu May 14, 2009 10:43 pm

Grabbing the offered hand gently she said "Nice to meet you Katie, I'm Bella." Noticing the confused look hidden on her tutor's face she said "Well do you have any questions for me before we start?"

Fri May 15, 2009 3:17 am

She blushed a little as the other girl noticed her confusion, rubbing the back of her head a bit awkwardly as she made her way into the room. The door closed behind her, turning to Bella with a sheepish smile, "Well, your clothes area little out of the norm, I was a little curious about what was going on with that, not to be prying or anything..."

She trailed off a little awkwardly as she set down the heavy bag filled with books, taking the chance to hazard a quick glance around the room.

Fri May 15, 2009 8:55 pm

"Well Katie, I was a priestess before I came here and I really don't have any other clothes besides the school uniforms. It's not too bad though, I've been told this outfit accentuates my figure."

"So....where would you like to sit? The bed would probably make it easier to deal with all those heavy books."

Sat May 16, 2009 3:33 am

Katie blushes a little as she sees the way the cloth hugs the attractive girl's figure, "I... um... certainly does, hun..." she clears her throat, suddenly very aware of how hot it was in the other girls room. That could have just been the onset of summer on a tropical island, or it could have been something else.

"Um... yeah, the bed would probably be good..." she grunted as she lifted the bag up onto the bed, "Don't worry, we won't be using all of these..." she sighed, blushing a little, "Um... well, to start, I'm kind of an English major, so I have a ton of lit classes, which one did you sign up for, so we know which to study? American... European... Eastern... Early... Modern...?" she lifted an eyebrow, a little embarassed and slightly lost.

Sat May 16, 2009 3:55 am

"Alright then. Well I'm from Rome so I signed up for American Lit., to learn something different I suppose. Really if i would have signed up for European it would have been way too easy." Moving over to the bed and sitting down she said "Come and sit down, we won't get anything done over there."

Sat May 16, 2009 4:08 am

She moves over and takes a seat next to Bella, cracking open the book for the American Lit survey course. She pages up to the beginning chapters, smiling to the girl, "So you're from Rome? That's pretty cool, I've always wanted to visit Italy, though I was kinda more interested in Florence..." she smiled, sliding to the very earliest of works, mostly reports about the new world from various explorers.

Sat May 16, 2009 4:22 am

Smiling over at her tutor she thought for a moment and said"Well I worked in a church so I never got to see much but it is a beautiful area." Listening intently as Katie went over the matierial Bella seemed to be a quick study, trying to commit as much to memory as possible.

Sat May 16, 2009 4:28 am

Katie slid her thumb into place in the book to mark her page as she turned to the other girl, looking a little curious.

"You grew up in a church...? Well that explains the clothing, hehe..." she flashed a smile, "Um... not to be prying or anything, but how did that come about? I don't mean to intrude, I'm just kind of curious."

Sun May 17, 2009 12:11 am
Reply to topic   [ 13 posts ]