View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2024 10:38 pm

Reply to topic  [ 146 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 10  Next
 Testing out the new waters(Beth and KouzaKai) 

"ohh urmmm ahhhhhhh," Beth moaned while the monster sucked on her full firm breasts, there could be no denying it any more this felt more then good this felt great. Beth was wrapped in a strange embrace now with the monster her hips to move instincely grinding against the tentacles rubbing her below the waist.

If you want to RP with my character just send me a message.

Sat Jun 23, 2007 12:35 pm
Profile WWW

He felt the need, the urge, he felt that the girl was his now.

He held her more tightly now so that he could get the best of her body against his. By now, he knew whateever he did to her, she would welcome it. So with this thought in mind he had no qualms about bringing the girl's breast into his mouth.

Once inside, his tongue did the job of rasping against the girl's turgid nipple, starting to suck at it as if trying to draw air from it. He held her tighter than ever, all the more so that he can suck her without fail. So that he can actually try to get the whole breast into his mouth. It was lust clouding everything now, reason or intellect was lost forever. There was only primal, carnal lust. Lust for this girl's body. Lust for her.

Looking down he figured something was missing in the mix, that her pussy was dripping, but wasn't receiving that much attention. To solve that, he withdrew the tentacle rubbing her and instead drew out a larger, thicker one, and slowly rubbed it against her labia to coat it in the girl's freely flowing juices.

Then slowly, surely, he started to part the girl's lips with it, trying to feel every wall of flesh it divided as it passed through.

You're dedicated to how I'm killing you.

A member of the Archanius Alliance, Lieutenant.
The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Last edited by KouzaKai on Thu Jun 28, 2007 1:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Jun 24, 2007 5:58 am
Profile YIM

Beth writhed in total and utter pleasure in the monsters grasp it was unbelievable that horrible creature like this could make her feel like this as it sucked and swallowed her breast whole. It seemed the beast had gained a great appetite for her body as it started to concentrate its attacks below her waist. She felt the tentacle that had been pleasuring her labia withdrawal this cause a short pang of disappointment to shoot through her lust ridden body. This disappointment was soon forgotten when a thicker tentacle started to press against her wet cunt which gave way quite easily. The tentacle the n began to pump in and out of the young girl, Beth who by now was beyond the point of no return started to move her hips to ride the thrusting tentacle.

Sun Jun 24, 2007 2:18 pm
Profile WWW

His voracious appetite had started to feed on the girl's supple young body. Tight and firm, so taut, so nice in all the right places...when he was done with her, oh will he be so satistfied...

He had succeeded once more in fitting her whole breast into his mouth. The right one first, the one he was sucking on earlier. He felt it rise in his mouth, then fall down, in time to her heavy breathe. She was starting to let go, starting to fall into his frame. Not that he didn't like it...

While his right hand was grasping her closer to him, his left hand was busy grasping, mashing and groping for the girl's free breast. He wasn't about to let any part of the girl go untouched...he was going to get all he can, while ha can.

The tentacle provided for the girl in the meantime, while he was still getting himself to wake up. His tentacle had started to move in and out, in and out, slowly building a steady rythm which was coaxing out a lot of her freely flowing juices.

His eyes shot up, and took a look at the girl's face. He would watch her reactions, see what she would look like from all the further ministrations.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Sun Jun 24, 2007 2:44 pm
Profile YIM

Beth's body was pulled tight with lust every muscle inside was straining as the monster infront of her fed hungrly on one of her breasts while it groped and mauled the other. Meanwhile below her waistline the thick tentacle started to move in and out of her.

At first Beth could a great deal feel the pain all over her face from trying to fit the huge tentacle inside of her, but this soon passed and she soon started to grind her hips slowly as if testing the water in the same motion with the thrusts of the tentacle.

Wed Jun 27, 2007 10:08 am
Profile WWW

The sensations were unbelievable. Even the girl's reaction was unbelievable. In a strange way he found the girl's pained reaction to be quite stimulating.

Must be something with his second nature, the more 'monster' of his two sides.

It was starting to make its presence felt in everything he did. While his merman side only wanted pleasure, this side was a bit more...rough. This side wanted pleasure...and pain in some sort of speaking. This side wanted to get the whole package.

This side...the leviathan...was a ruthless, uncouth beast.

His sucking mouth became hungrier than ever as he forgot himself. His mashing and groping became quite firm, although not too firm as to hurt the girl. It became rough, grew even more greedy, like ha was coveting some prize and he didn't want to share.

Down below, he has built quite a rythm fucking into Beth's dripping pussy. His tentacle glistening now in the faint light hitting them, he was starting to move faster, faster...

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Thu Jun 28, 2007 1:37 am
Profile YIM

Her body was lost to her, as she rode and thrust back against the tentacle that was pounding her. She knew that it was wrong to enjoy this, this much, but her body was exploding with pleasure. Such pleasure and lust that her mind was now overun and isolated and was unable to stop her body enjoy this experience to the full.

Beth even welcomed the change in the monster the increased roughnest of the sex only spurred her on to satisfy her own lust.

Thu Jun 28, 2007 4:30 pm
Profile WWW

All reason was lost once more as the monster's dark side completely overtook him.

His mouth did not stop, nor did his hands. They worked the girl's breasts to the limit, actually stoking them to their human limit. If he can he would suck out something from the girl, from this body part of hers. But he couldn't...he just contented himself with trying to give the girl one hell of an experience.

Another tentacle came out of him, and this one had a mind of it's own, trying to actually come into one of her untouched holes, the one on her bum.

The fucking on her cunt increased, and at the same time, the monster felt something hitting against his fucking tentacle...

it was the girl's clit, now flared and angrily unsheathed.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Fri Jun 29, 2007 6:03 am
Profile YIM

As Beth thrust her body on to the huge tentacle that the beast pounded in and out of her she suddenly felt a pang of pain with each thrust. She cried out loud, her cries a mix of pain and pure pleasure. Then Beth felt a second tentacle search around below her waist ajnd buttocks for her untouched one orfice.

In the state she was in now Beth's lust filled mind welcomed the new member to this sex filled mix. She was all on show now as her breasts that were being sucked and milked by the beast, but all she knew is that she needed more.

Sat Jun 30, 2007 12:14 pm
Profile WWW

The monster was moving based on instincts and instincts alone.

The fucking which has increased, increased even a bit more dramatically. His tentacle drew more erotic moans from the girl, making her eyes roll up in a mixture of pain and pleasure which he didn't understand. All he knew was that he was fucking fast, fucking hard, fucking strong. He was doing her in a way only he could.

Slowly the tentacle on her anus started it's hard journey, trying to enter the tight virgin anus as it seemed to try to stop the invader. It slowly forced it's way in, slowly drilling into the girl's bum...without any concern as to the girl being hurt, or that the girl was actually lost now.

He shifted sucking from the right breast to the left, shifting in positions so that he could better drill her.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Sat Jun 30, 2007 4:05 pm
Profile YIM

Beth felt it all, all the pain from the tentacle force its way into her anus and the pleasure from the the member thrusting inside her pussy. She rode the waves of pleasure and pain like lustful surfer always wanting always needing more. The constant treatment of her body was having its desired effect as she was being driven towards a huge climax by this feral monster.

Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:51 am
Profile WWW

The monster, out of pure instinct, decided to really suck the girl's breast into his mouth. He was doing the impression of a really large, weird baby sucking on a tit for sustenance. But this wasn't like that. He was a monster, and he was sucking on her to satisfy his lust.

Slowly he felt her getting wet. His tentacles were making squishing sounds every entrance and exit it made into her pussy. She was still delightfully tight, yet he didn't find any barricades as he thrust in and out of her. He kept the steady rythm going into her.

However, her anus was a different story, as the monster really had a hard time. But he would have none of it, and pushed his way in regardless.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Sat Jul 07, 2007 2:28 pm
Profile YIM

The creature now sucking like a leech at her sensitive breasts drove the lustful deaires within Beth up to the surfurce she could belive she was having sex with a monster like this it was unbelievable to her. But here she was doing it and her body was enjoying too.

As the tentacles that were thrusting into her sped up she couldn't keep control and her body clamped down on the tentacles thrusting into her ans she climaxed in the monsters clutches.

Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:44 am
Profile WWW

Kouzakai felt her climax, and when she did he felt wetness surround his tentacle. He reveled in the feeling...and went on as far as using two to satisfy her, even three.

Her anus was a very warm home for his invading tentacle and it used huge, hard thrusts to drive in deeper. He could feel her tense up, then relax, and then tense up again, The action seemed effective as he felt himself go deeper, deeper into her.

He looked up at the girl first, her face displaying obscene desires, and smiled.
" Well it seems like you're enjoying yourself quite well." He said while he started to lick on the other nipple, which was relatively dry compared to the one he was sucking on.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:49 am
Profile YIM

Beth was enjoyinging herself she felt a stream of strange and wild desires flow through her, she had never felt like this before no human or alien had made feel this dark and hot. The beast tentacles kept pumping into her, invading her body always going deeper and deeper making tense up with each thrust.

Eventually on one huge thrust Beth seemed to wake up from her ecstasy dream and realised what she just did with this monster and what it meant. So between moans caused by the invading tentacle she said, "wait stop ohhhhh urgghhhh ahhhhhhh, the debt repaid now you had your way."

Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:15 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 146 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 10  Next