View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 5:25 am

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Arianna 

Post Arianna
Heya all, this is the character I want to start off with.

Her name is Arianna Anderson, not sure how old to make her (what's the general age?) she is very shy, an extreme introvert, and her parents sent her to the school to hopefully bring her out of her shell. Given options, she would, 99% of the time, choose the option that involved less people, or no others at all. She has dark hair to her elbows, blue eyes, fair skin, and slender body. I am yet to find a picture for her, but hopefully will soon. Um... trying to think what else to put. Does as she's told, most of the time, but will close off if she feels threatened or that boundaries have been overstepped. The more she is hassled, the more she will close off.

Fri May 15, 2009 3:00 pm

Post Re: Arianna
Welcome!

To me, it seems like a good start, but you might want to add a few more details.
If you want to, you can use the profile skeleton, but it is not required.
The typical age of a new student is 18-19 or so, I think, but you can start of older, if you want.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Fri May 15, 2009 3:38 pm
Profile YIM

Hey Pia thanks. I've been reading your posts, and they're fantastic.

Okay Arianna is 18. Basically had her birthday mere weeks before she was sent to the school. I think it sounds fair. Where can I find the new student skeleton thing? I'll find it, I'm sure. Thank you again.

Fri May 15, 2009 4:07 pm

On Pia's post you can click the word profile skeleton and it should take you there. She linked it for ya. :)

"Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.”

Fri May 15, 2009 4:22 pm
Profile YIM

So...going to try to utilize that skeleton?

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Tue May 19, 2009 6:15 am
Profile WWW

Utilizing the Skeleton now.

Student Bio/Profile
Name: Arianna Anderson
Place of Birth: Melbourne, Australia
Nationality: British/Australian
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Green
Ethnicity: -
Skin Tone: Fair, slightly tanned
Pubic Hair: Dark, neatly trimmed
Distinguishing features: Has a scar on left elbow from being shoved into a glass window by a school bully. Scar on left temple from falling over as a child and hitting her temple on the coffee table.
Height: 156cm (
Weight: 90lbs
Bust:
Waist:
Hips:
Background: Arianna is an only child, a little spoilt, but also shy and slightly standoffish. Due to being left alone a lot, she has grown very introverted, so much so that she barely speaks to anyone, barely acknowledges anyone. When she makes a friend though, she's a friend for life, but few have ever seen her in relations with friends. She would sit on her own, do her own thing, in class she's a mouse, makes herself small, doesn't participate. Due to this she has poor grades, and her parents heard that the Shokushu school brings out the best in people, so they sent her here, even though she's of an age to do what she pleases, her parents forced her to come here, and she refuses to do what she needs to to fit in.
Psychological Profile: Quiet, introverted, soft-spoken, a loner.
Personality: Timid, warm, standoffish.
Virgin? yes
Piercing or Tattoos: none
Language: English
Activities: long walks, swimming, reading, internet
Miscellaneous: When confronted, will draw in more, refuses to talk.
Magic? none.

Sun May 24, 2009 2:59 am
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]