View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Sep 25, 2024 6:23 pm

Reply to topic  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 The Thrill of Things (Slayer Ayame) 

Post Re: The Thrill of Things (Slayer Ayame)
As the beautiful huntress continued to pleasure Siferus, the tendril at her ass pushed inside of her, and once again all her holes were filled with his appendages. Stretching, pleasing every hole she had.

Something tells me that all night isn't enough for you, Ayame.

The thrusts at every hole became more forceful, getting deeper and harder, and faster, presemen dripping ever so slightly into her mouth.

Siferus Darkcrown: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3579

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Sun May 03, 2009 2:13 pm

As his tentacles plunged deeper into me, I gyrated my hips, trying to get his tentacles as deep within me as I could. The muscles in my ass clenched, massaging his phallus, while the wet lips of my sex hugged the throbbing member rhythmically penetrating me. My moans and heated breath mixed with the rhythmic squishing sounds as his tentacles penetrated my soaking wet pussy. With each thrust, my cum squirts out around the massive member, easing its passage.

In my mouth, I caress his cock with my tongue, taking in more and more of his shaft, the tip of his phallus poking into my throat. With each stroke, I feel him throb.

Suddenly, his phallus hits my g-spot just right... sending me into a wild orgasm. Arching back, breasts forced forward, I came again, moaning, gasping for air around the cock in my mouth. My body begged for more, even as his tentacles pleasured my every part.

Wed May 06, 2009 7:47 pm

Ayame's attentions to Siferus would not go unnoticed as the tendrils in her pussy and her ass pushed itself deep inside of her and began to swell, telling her he would come and soon. If that wasn't enough, his cock dribbled precum into her wet, waiting mouth, ready to explode at any moment.

I'm about to cum, Ayame! His voice rang out.

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Mon May 11, 2009 2:34 am

Suddenly, I feel his phalluses throb, and I know, even before he says it, that he's going to come. As all three phalluses thrust one hard and final time, wave after wave of cum shoots into my pussy, ass and mouth, over flowing each orifice, shooting out down my legs, up onto my back, spraying my face, covering my body in his thick sticky seed. His thick seed tastes salty, and coats my throat, and stomach till its full. When I couldn't take anymore, his semen sprayed out of my mouth, covering my face. My eyes shut, my mouth gaping open in ecstasy, the warm filled sensation sends me into orgasm after orgasm, my body convulsing uncontrollably from the pleasure. His cum covering my eyes, I give him an exhausted look before passing unconscious, the orgasms still coming, controlling my body.

Tue May 19, 2009 7:06 pm

Siferus nearly fell over from cumming so hard. He wanted more, but her body couldn't handle it. She passed out. Siferus had an idea. He took Ayame's cum coated body back to her room, leaving her a note.

I'm keeping your equipment. If you want them back, come back and we'll...negotitate.

-Siferus

Wed May 20, 2009 11:22 pm
Reply to topic   [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3