View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Sep 27, 2024 3:32 pm

Reply to topic  [ 145 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Woodland directions (for Count Alucard) 

As if in answer, a "cord' pressed against the student's forehead. Its surface was cool against her brow, pulsing slightly. With its touch came a jumble of sensations. Suddenly she was feeling Alucard's sensations along with her own. These sensations were in the past, or so it seemed.

A red-haired woman, she screams as she slips down Alucard's throat, Beth's throat. A blonde begs for her life as she clings to the alien's tongue, screaming for Alucard, for Beth, to not swallow. Beth felt the women as if they were actually inside her, as if she were feeding on their pleasure, becoming full, yet somehow more hungry, with each orgasm they had.

All the while Beth was penetrated by the "cords" as the memories played in her head.

Fri Jun 22, 2007 6:31 pm
Profile YIM

As the cord pressed against her head Beth got a mix of different sensations, memories of rapes, pleading students and most of all pleasure. She felt if her and this monster were one during this brief period, she got more agressive in her thrusts as she adopted some the creatures character traits for a few minuties. Beth also recieved out the touch was a burst of energy it felt if her body had just woken up and she felt as good as new.

The memories also gave Beth a different view of Alucard. She felt slightly sympathetic to the every hungry beastthis didn't mean she like it, but her movements in aliens gut got faster and more fluid.

If you want to RP with my character just send me a message.

Fri Jun 22, 2007 7:06 pm
Profile WWW

Alucard grinned at Beth's renewed vigor, continuing its walk out of the forest. Its eyes glowed in the dark, cutting through the shadows with their yellow light.

As her motions grew more fluid, as Beth became yet more willing inside the alien, the "cords" seemed to sense it, and grow more eager in response. Their motions increased, fucking into the student at their previous speed, pistoning into Beth with their bulks.

Fri Jun 22, 2007 7:16 pm
Profile YIM

After the Alucard had given Beth some of its memories she started think that the monster might of given a bit more than that she suddenly got a strange urge deep within her. That satifying this monster was what she should, part of her wondered whether she might of been brainwashed by the flood of memories, but that didn't stop her body moving with more urgency onto the cords.

Sat Jun 23, 2007 1:24 pm
Profile WWW

Alucard felt the woman's body grow more urgent as she impaled herself on the "cords". This made Alucard grin. The "cord" now returned to Beth's mouth, eager to press between her lips and into her soft, wet maw.

Sun Jun 24, 2007 5:29 pm
Profile YIM

Beth couldn't stand it the pressure inside need release, with each thrust from Alucard's cords it built and built, she couldn't handle it she needed him to make her climax no she was desperate. Her fluid movements against the writhing cords increased her body's urgency as she thrust herself against the cords impaling her ass and her wet cunt. Meanwhile she sucked cord that was pounding out of her mouth.

Wed Jun 27, 2007 10:24 am
Profile WWW

Finally, the alien had reached the Dorm building where it knew Beth lived. It entered silently, unnoticed in the darkness. Alucard moved without making a sound, walking on the walls and ceiling at times. All of this went unfelt inside the chamber, where the "cords" continued to use Beth's body, to collect energy from her building orgasm. Her eager body was moving rapidly on the "cords", and the "cords" were moving just as eagerly inside her.

Fri Jun 29, 2007 6:21 pm
Profile YIM

Beth could feel it comming, it was amazing the pressure that had been building inside her body was suddenly released throughout her body which clamped all the cords punping into her. Her whole body tensed up up with her spine going rigid. All she felt now was pleasure pure pleasure ans the all the pressure was released in one big rush.

Sat Jun 30, 2007 1:08 pm
Profile WWW

Alucard felt her fire, enjoyed her orgasm as she surged into the powerful climax. Once she had reached it, the "cords" did all they could to keep her in this state, fucking the young woman inside the chamber, a "cord" at her head giving her a bit of the same sated sensation Alucard felt when she climaxed, but also fed her the hunger Alucard felt for more. The alien chuckled as Beth's orgasm fed Alucard.

Sat Jun 30, 2007 3:33 pm
Profile YIM

Beth couldn't understand it as soon as she stopped climaxing she felt a cord touch her head and a sudden absent feeling welled up inside her that needed to be filled with raw lustful engery. She started to grind er self onto the Alucards cords again with out no rest break her body hurt all over but she ignored this pains as she thrust herself on to the cords.

Sat Jul 07, 2007 11:05 am
Profile WWW

Feeling her change, Alucard worked the "cords" harder, eager to add to her sensations, to perhaps feed her some more. It chuckled as the "cords" pistoned into her aching sex, her abused anus. "That's how I feel when I eat women like you," it said.

Sat Jul 07, 2007 4:17 pm
Profile YIM

She hated this feeling she wanted it to go away so working with the monsters cords as never before she thrust herself on them working to feed the monsters desire and now her own.

Mon Jul 09, 2007 11:08 am
Profile WWW

Sensing her desire, her lust to be sated, Alucard decided to tease her a little. As she impaled herself, bucking her hips on the "cords", Alucard deliberately slowed down their ministrations. The alien chuckled to itself as it watched.

Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:40 pm
Profile YIM

Beth felt he slowing down of the cords that were pumping and thrusting inside of her. The one in her mouth slackened off so much that it dropped out when it did she cried out, "wait what are you doing, " meanwhile she increased her thrusting onto the two other cords to try satisy her lust but it wasn't enough, so she looked into the darkness of the Alucard's stomach and cried out, "No no why are you slowing down."

Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:50 am
Profile WWW

The alien grinned at her need for the shafting "cords". They pumped her at a sluggish pace, knowing how much she wanted to be used. Suddenly, the "cords" were moving at their rapid pace again, the "cord" at her mouth returning to continue its ministrations.

Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:47 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 145 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next