View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Sep 25, 2024 2:15 pm

Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Darkness Closing In(For Thorak) 

Post Re: Darkness Closing In(For Thorak)
"I sincerely do not require your approval"

That was it, basically the essence of the rape. The creature before Christina, its black frame glistening in the pale moonlight due to the slime that covered it, was not interested in her feelings in the slightest. Did it want "just" her body? Yes, though... it was a very big "just", all the human male brains it had devoured, and whose libido, which was now the joint libido of the monster, agreed on that.

"I don't care about your feelings, i just want your sex"

The alien lifted its head, leaving countless tentacles squirming over her body, her breasts, leaving thick traces of slime on the nubile body. Two tentacles growing from the aliens back entwined her nipples, and pulled, untl they slipped off, lubricated by the alien slime. And then they did it again. And again. And the same was done to Christinas clitoris, by another little tentacle that grew at the base of the monsters penis.

While the unwanted, yet inevitable wettening reaction of her womanhood would support the alien in its approaches, Christina would face the terrible radioactive gaze again. It was already obvious why. It was a basic male programming. When penetrating the girl... look into her eyes.

Penile limbs clasped about the alien glans, and then... it pushed it in.

(sorry, had been seriously ill for quite some time. Hope you are still up for it)

Ongoing RPs:
Thoraks RP List,

Thu May 21, 2009 11:21 pm

Post Re: Darkness Closing In(For Thorak)
(its not a problem at all we can continue without issue).

Christina shrieked as the thing pressed into her, its size filling her secret as her back arched, her body ragaing with a combination of revulsion and ecstacy at the sensaition. Her nude frame writhing in the things malicious grip as it began its entrance into her.

Sat May 23, 2009 5:39 pm
Reply to topic   [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2