View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 3:44 am

Reply to topic  [ 146 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next
 S.O.S. (The NightBringer) 

Location: Under your bed... but I dissapear when you try to find me.
Post Re: S.O.S. (The NightBringer)
She nodded "I knwo your not human.." She muttered. She noticed him looking at her body, and, ruffled, tried to pull the cloth over her bra and curved quickly, not succeeding, and allowing his intruding eyes to roam. She cowered into his chest as they reached the clearing, the roars louder. She sowered in his arms as they leaned into the door, her eyes wide and frightened.

When he laid her gently on the bed, she gave a slight smile, pressing her body into the sheets gently. She watched him "I really doubt you have what I need" She replied with a giggle. "Do you.. happen to have a robe or something I can use for a shower?" she asked quietly, feeling dirt and leaves littering her body, scratching places she would prefer not to be scratched. She stood up, stumbling in her step as she tried to make it torwards the bathroom, and she fell onto the floor with a thump. She tried to stand, but the earlier fright had made her feel very frail.

Mon May 25, 2009 2:29 am

"It might be all I have." He chuckled, opening the chest. After a moment he pulled out a short black robe and towel and next to the fallen girl, helping her back to her feet and handing her the clothing.

"You get clean, I'll get some for us to eat." Little did the girl know the robe itself was made of shadow. Though in all appearances it looked like a dark silk and felt similar as well. "We'll talk more about getting you home afterwards" The man smiled again it, he certainly seemed like a paradox seeming warm despite his cold exterior.

"Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.”

Mon May 25, 2009 2:41 am
Profile YIM

She allowed him to help her up, taking the towel and robe greatfully. A little part of her brain was slightly surprised he didn't ask for her to undress in front of him, but she didn't mind, obviously. She smiled "Alright" she repsonded to the monster, padding off to the bathroom and slipping off her clothes, hanging the robe nearbye.

The young woman was soon letting the warm water soak her pale, curvacious body, and pulling a soapy bar over her shoulders, then arms, then full breasts, past her hairless mound, under she had completely washed herself. As soon as she was done showering, she stepped from the shower, pulling the robe over her and stepping back to the room where the man was. She stepped close to him, her nipples erect through the shadow/silken robe.

Mon May 25, 2009 2:52 am

The creature watched the still shaken woman walk away and to the bathroom with a lustful gaze. A dark smile creeped onto his lips, it would be tonight that he revealed the next part of his game. She was warming up to him perfectly, opening her heart...

While the girl showered and as tempted as he was to escalate his agenda early, all good things come to those who wait as humans are fond of saying. With another gathering of will, shadows bent and formed around the table as the food he stole materialized. Hearing the door opening, the still half naked man turned to look at his prize. His eyes could not help but wander down her body as the robe clung to her lithe frame, accentuating her firm breasts and revealing her hardened nipples. Turning to look away from her, he took a seat at the table and gestured for her to do the same.

(ooc: Heading to sleep, have a good night. :D)

"Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.”

Mon May 25, 2009 3:10 am
Profile YIM

She smiled at him sweetly, noticing his eyes on her body, and shifting a little. She sat down, nibbling on something, not really noticing what, it could have been a live snake for all she knew. No, her eyes were on the man, tracing his muscles with her gaze. She had and urge to actually touch them, but that would be rude. She watched him admiringly "So.. about getting me home.." Hikari said softly "Do I have to? "she asked softly ,eyes still on his body. Under the table, you could see her bare cunt, and her slit was definately moistening.

(Night night)

Mon May 25, 2009 3:31 am

Once the girl sat down and began eating, his eyes did not stray far from her body. She was actually squirming like a horny school girl he thought with a chuckle as his smile broadened at her.

"The hour grows late Hikari and it is evening now. I'm not sure how safe it will be once the sun sets, there are other beasts out there, ones that are smarter, stronger and even still some that may overcome the safety I have placed around here. You'll have to stay for tonight I'm afraid...and even then there is going to be a few rules to try and keep you hidden from those beasts." Glancing down at his food, he quickly ate the food in front of him, devouring the warm meal without even chewing.

"Make yourself comfortable Hikari, and please don't go outside alone, that would only invite trouble and would be the first rule. I'm going to get cleaned up." The dark figure rose to his feet and walked into the bathroom.

Mon May 25, 2009 2:46 pm
Profile YIM

She squirmed uncomfortabley at his eyes on her body, crossing her legs to hide her bare cunt from the cold air of the cabin. She continued watching him, visualizing herself in his arms again. A soft sigh escaped the young woman's lips.

She nodded slowly at what he said, her eyes frightenedly glancing at the door. "He won't let them hurt me.." She whispered to herself, reassuring her almsot trembling body. She nodded when he said she had to stay hidden, hoping that didn't mean curling up in a cubboard or something. She watched him eat, barely noticing he wasn't chewing.

Again she nodded to him as he spoke, standing with him. As he left, she walked over to the bed, curling up on it in a cat-like position. She watched his back, smiling a little to herself. She then pulled the covers to her chin like a little child being tucked in, and closed her eyes, extremely tired.

Mon May 25, 2009 2:54 pm

Sometimes it was the simple things he enjoyed. The feeling he got as the warm water coursed over his body and through his hair. While showering the man flexed his terrible will once again and reinforced the puppets he had outside.

Eventually the man returns to the main room of the cabin. His body glistening still in the cabin's firelight as the moisture of the shower not completely dry on him. The only clothes he wore was a simple pair of boxers and they did little to hide the man's rather large manhood.

With a smile he approached the bed, gazing down at her curled up form and how she had covered herself as if she was creating a shield from the outside world. "To further hide you as the night begins to fall, I'm going to have to lay with you. You must understand Hikari, you are like a spark, a beacon of light in these dark woods. If we don't hide you, the dangerous ones will find us...more correctly you." The well built grey skinned man did not leave it up to debate as he layed down onto the bed, sliding underneath the covers with the young, frightened lady. Slowly and deliberately he slid his arms around her and pulled her barely covered body to his.

"Try to get some sleep Hikari..." The man's eyes closed. They didn't close because he was trying to get some sleep of his own though, he had to concentrate on not raping her then and there as well as making sure his "new" puppet was prepared for tonights festivities.

Mon May 25, 2009 3:18 pm
Profile YIM

She watched him quietly as he came out, seeing his manhood through the boxers, her lips curling into a smile. She nodded to everything he said, not wanting to argue with the man. Hikari snuggled closer to him in his arms happily, feeling the robe spread over her legs backwards to reveal her bare cunt, which was now rubbing against his manhood as she curled her legs around him. Hikari tried to stiffle a soft moan that escaped her lips, and her cheeks flushed as she looked up at him. She didn't want him to get the wrong idea. She wasn't ready.

Mon May 25, 2009 3:30 pm

As her body rubbed against his, the effect it was having on him was rapidly growing apparent. His large manhood shifting and moving as her bare sex grinded against him, only made worse as she pulled herself deeper into the embrace and wrapped herself around him. A quiet but deep growl gets caught at the mans throat as his fingers squeeze her gentle young frame. He knew he wanted her as he inhaled deeply, basking her in scent. The game required his patience as well as his discipline, he would not have his entertainment ruined by losing to his own passions and desires. That does not stop him from rubbing back against her in turn for a moment before catching himself and taking a deep breath as he stops.

"Good night Hikari." His voice deep like the growl raspy with a lustful hunger as he manages to get out the words. Soon he'd be satisifed, soon it wouldn't matter.

Mon May 25, 2009 3:45 pm
Profile YIM

She heard the groan, letting herself pull away from him. She looked up at him adoringly, her blonde hair tossed over them both, blue eyes sparkling. "Goodnight" she murmured softly, letting herself almost drift to sleep, but still listening to him subconciously. Her arms and legs wrapped tighter around him trustingly in her sleep, her wet sex pushing against the boxers pleadingly.

Mon May 25, 2009 3:50 pm

Hours pass as the two figures lay curled up together, sleeping in each others arms. The light of the fire still glowed in the cabin as it continued to warm the entire place from within its brick confines. To most the man would have seemed asleep, though that was far from the case. His mind was bending the shadows, shaping them to his will and getting everything prepared. Of course it took a bit longer than he had imagined as the little school girl sensual form and every movement set fire to the beings senses. He watched her sleep at points, safe and sound she slumbered. He almost wondered what she was dreaming of though given how she had been rubbing against him he imagined it was a lovers dream. Probably someplace far from the school and the horrors that stalked her.

It was time.

With a sudden twist the man wrapped the sleeping young girl into his arms and rolls ontop of her as if trying to shield her. A cold chill, despite the fires warmth stretches into the room before the man can do anything more as a large looming shadow takes form. The shadow was roughly the shape of a human, two legs, a chest but the similarities ended there. His arms were made of countless writhing tendrils though beneath them two clawed hand and arms could barely be made out in the fires light, and his shapeless face only seemed to frame a pair of enraged grey eyes. Like a whip the tendrils wrap around the man covering the girls neck, hands and waist ripping him free from their embrace and slamming him onto the floor. Nearly at the same time another set of shadowy tentacles wrap themselves around the girls ankles, twisting up her legs.

"Thought you could keep secrets Ere? Thought you could have girl leave without pay? Your human half is weak. I kill you, shall I?" The tendrils tighten around the muscular man's neck, causing him to thrash and struggle like a fish out of water. Little did the girl know and how could she, the being was both of these creatures. The stage was set and all the actors had their roles.

"Ge...t..out...Hika...", the man gasps but is silenced.

Mon May 25, 2009 4:10 pm
Profile YIM

She awoke with the mans shadow on top of her "Wha....?" she wondered, looking at it frightened "Umm.. Ere..." she whimpered, seeing the tentacles. She saw the tentacles choking the man, trying to break her restraints. She tried to reach, but her weak human boldy coulden't do much. Hikari wriggled as much as possible, trying to escape, but to no avail except pushing halfg the rode off her nubile body, which just made her cheeks turn a brighter red from which they already were from her effort.

Mon May 25, 2009 4:20 pm

The monsters voice was powerful when it spoke, each word seemed to echo and endless empty void of cold. Lifting the struggling form of the man into the air the creature slams him down into a chair, the tendrils breaking off the man and securing him onto the chair.

"Stay Ere." The beast spoke and continued as he looked down at the half naked petite young girl still laying in the bed, her blond hair hanged freely about her. "Mmm. I see you wished to hide her, so noble you think? She in our lands. She ours. I show you?" The hulking shadow purred, it's tendrils spiralling further up her body before lifting her off the bed. More tentacles lurched forward as they tore the sheets from the bed and tearing the robe open though not removing it.

The man struggled in his restraints, unable to speak as he was tied to the chair. His own desire towards the girl had not diminished as his large cock stood tented inside of his boxers as mere moment ago her body was against his. The creature noticed this as well as it stepped closer to the restrained man, bringing the struggling blond with him and slamming her onto her knee's before him.

"Suck his cock. Show him your apprecation and let him show you what he truly is." The creature's words said harshly. The tendrils finally came to a halt as they finished wrapped around the girl. They held her more like a marrionette but these strings were connected to the large, shadowy monster behind her.

Mon May 25, 2009 4:43 pm
Profile YIM

She whimpered, trying to pull the robe back over her breasts and bare cunt. She looked up at Ere, trying to pull away from the monster "I-i can't..." She whispered "Please.. no.."she begged, looking at the large cock before her. Despite her pleas, she slowly began to slide the boxers down Ere's legs, looking at the manhood in front of her with a slight whimper. Hesitantly, she brought her lips to the phallus, beginning to gently suckle on the head, hoping this would please the monster enough that she woulden't have to do more.

Mon May 25, 2009 4:56 pm
Reply to topic   [ 146 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next