View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Sep 26, 2024 11:23 pm

Reply to topic  [ 108 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
 Passing Notes in Class... (For Emily) 

Post Re: Passing Notes in Class... (For Emily)
Emily blushed in unison with Diana, and upon hearing her words she hopped up, setting aside her glass, and ran over to her. She took her host in her arms and hugged her tight.

"Shhh.... Don't worry yourself Diana; something silly like that won't scare me off so easily!" She smiled to herself, having seen the whole thing happen and knowing it was unintentional. She gently stroked the poor girl's back soothingly while cooing reassurances. During their last meeting, Emily thought of her as being somewhat bold. Now, however, she saw a sweet girl who needed comforting.

I love being cute!

Fri May 22, 2009 10:08 pm
Profile YIM

I nuzzled my face into Emily's shoulder, wrapping my arms around her in turn. Normally I would of been aroused to be half nude and hugging another girl, but now I just felt comforted. Loved, almost. I was suddenly reminded of how much I missed Violett. The petite little woman had left a large space in my heart. I felt tempted to pull my face away and kiss Emily, but at the moment my attention was on the intimacy of the embrace and how accepting this girl was. Had I changed that much since we last met?

Sat May 23, 2009 3:09 am

Emily held the girl like that fer several minutes, enjoying the warmth of her body and the gentle nuzzling her shoulder was receiving. After some time she pulled her face away and smiles warmly at Diana.

"Now, let's get a shirt on you, shall we?"

I love being cute!

Sun May 24, 2009 11:46 pm
Profile YIM

I jokingly pouted like a little child and nuzzled my face back into Emily's shoulder. "No!" I spoke with childish defiance, a smile passing over my lips as I burrowed my face into her shoulder. I then pulled away and sighed dramatically. "Alright, alright." I giggled softly and turned about, grabbing the shirt that I had just worked so hard to grab and started to pull it over my head. It was very tight and took me a minute or two to wiggle into.

Mon May 25, 2009 11:16 am

Emily crossed her arms as she watched her lovely host squeeze into a shirt that was probably too small for her. She smiled a little and blushed very lightly, the thought of how her braless form would look in such a form-fitting garment. She took a few slow steps backward and reached for her glass, taking another sip.

I love being cute!

Mon May 25, 2009 10:59 pm
Profile YIM

I finally managed to pull the hem of the white shirt over my bust and onto my waist. The tight shirt hugged my chest without mercy, showing each curve and rivet, including my pink and pert nipples. It probably just feels tighter then it really is, I assured myself in my thoughts. "Sorry about that little episode... Would you like to go for a walk or something? The air is very fresh and amazingly crisp on the roof, if you'd like to go see it." I quickly threw the offer into the air, shifting uncomfortably as I sat on the chair, the cotton of the shirt irritating my sensitive skin beneath it.

Mon May 25, 2009 11:43 pm

Her blush quickly deepened when Diana turned, her shirt revealing that which it was supposed to keep hidden. She tried to cover it with a giggle and averted her eyes. The last thing she wanted to do was stare.

A walk sounded good to Emily. It would help clear her head. "Sure, that sounds like a lot of fun!"

I love being cute!

Mon May 25, 2009 11:54 pm
Profile YIM

I smiled joyously and quickly stood up, forgetting my lag of support and finding my cleavage bouncing within its cotton confines. I blushed and sighed in an annoyed tone. I turned about and quickly grabbed a pair of towels, so that we could lay down and relax on the hot tarmac of the roof without burning ourselves. I smiled again at Emily, gave her one of the towels and took her other hand in mine. I lead her towards the stair case and quickly made my way up, Emily in tow. Minutes later we were on the roof and the sun shone down over it. But unlike on Earth, the sun here wasn't hot enough to provide severe sunburns unless one had hours of exposure.

Tue May 26, 2009 12:30 am

Emily felt something like a flag on a car's antenna, flapping in the breeze while she was carried along at top speed. Her dress fluttered in the breeze as they rushed up the stairs and out into the sun. The day was beautiful and the air was warm and fresh. A gentle breeze rustled her dress and she smiled, spinning herself in the warm light. Emily laid down her towel and dropped to her knees on it, smiling brightly at her host.

I love being cute!

Tue May 26, 2009 1:33 am
Profile YIM

I returned the smile full-heartedly, laying down my own towel near Emily's. I lay down beside her, on my back instead of on my knees like her, and stared up at the beautiful aquamarine sky, littered with balls of cotton borne aloft by gentle winds. My own blue eyes shimmered as the sun's rays fluttered over them. I looked over to Emily and flashed another smile. My milky white thighs were made that much brighter by the sun's hot rays.

Tue May 26, 2009 2:45 am

"hehe, You're almost as pale as I am!" Emily giggled before lounging back on the towel and looking into the amazing blue sky. She arranged her long dark hair around her so it wouldn't accumulate too many kinks. Her arms spread to gather a few of the rays though she didn't want to get a tan. Emily was proud of her porcelain complexion.

I love being cute!

Tue May 26, 2009 2:54 am
Profile YIM

I laughed as well. Truly Emily's China-tinted skin was exotic and beautiful, giving her an ethereal and mystical sense. Once more memories of their past meeting flashed across the blond's mind. I shook my head and couldn't help but wonder how much longer I'd last. Sooner or later I knew that I'd break and it would start. I just hoped, prayed, even, that it would be a slow and consensual beginning.

I turned my head to the side and looked at her. "Hey, Em?"

Tue May 26, 2009 2:58 am

Despite her pale skin, Emily loved the outdoors. She liked to garden and read under trees. The shadow of the trees and the smell of the floral air always gave her such a delightful feeling. However, the last few times she took walks through the forests around the school, she had a few bad... encounters.

She looked over at Diana. "Mmmmyes?"

I love being cute!

Tue May 26, 2009 3:09 am
Profile YIM

I looked into her dark, brown eyes. My hands were behind my head, acting like pillows. I stared for a few short moments before speaking. "What's on your mind?" My question was softly and sincerely spoken. I continued to watch her, trying to find some way to get my mind thinking of something other then sex.

Tue May 26, 2009 9:31 pm

Emily looked back into the girl's eyes. They were so beautiful that she didn't want to look away.

"Well... mostly what a wonderful day it is.... But also about how long its been since we've... seen each other."

A few thoughts went across her mind. She tried to suppress them.

I love being cute!

Tue May 26, 2009 10:17 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 108 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next