View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 11:25 am

Reply to topic  [ 318 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 22  Next
 Ars Notoria (Calidare) 

Post Re: Ars Notoria (Calidare)
At first, Pia was just annoyed to hear the voices and the knocking. She really wanted some time to herself. She woke up pleasantly aroused, and most of all wanted to enjoy herself.
But it sounded like it was urgent, and she had no idea what time it was.
Maybe I should have been somewhere else?

Feeling a pang of panic and confusion, she propelled herself out of the bed.
"Sorry! I was asleep! I am coming!"

She was halfway to the door when she remembered she was naked. She opened the door to her closet and hurriedly threw on a robe.
She then opened the door to see who was there.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Thu May 21, 2009 7:43 am
Profile YIM

She was about to knock again when you open the door and she snatch her hand back quickly holding it close to her chest. “Oh umm miss Pia, I have a message for you from are professor.” she tells you blushing a deep red and hands you a letter very timidly “The professor said this is for missing class today and expect you and the other girls that miss his class to be there after all our classes are done and not to be later or detention will be even more unbearable.” she tells you looking down at her shoes as bites her lower lip playing with her foot with the other one and her hands behind her back.

The girl stands about your height with hazel eyes and long black hair with a well developed chest but not as impressive as yours, her skin is a creamy white making her pinkish lips stand out. “Umm the professor wanted me to ask you if this fits into your schedule or should it be changed?” she says, though she kind of looked confused about that part of the message not knowing he meant it as sarcasm.

Calidare Art Gallery

Fri May 22, 2009 9:06 pm
Profile YIM WWW

"But I thought.. I mean.. What time is it?". Pia was still confused from just waking up. "Oh my! I am in trouble now, am I not?"

She paused. "Uh, If you don't mind me asking, are you in trouble as well, seing as he sent you over?"
Pia really hoped not, she seemed like a nice girl. She had seen her in class, she believed, but never actually spoken to her.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Sat May 23, 2009 6:53 pm
Profile YIM

Biting her lower lip she says “It’s 11 AM right now, we should have had class two hours ago.” she looks down at the floor blushing.

Looking up at the second question. “Yes, im in trouble to... I tried to explain to him my clock didn’t go off but the professor wouldn’t listen and said it was the students responsibility to make it to class. But don’t worry it seemed a lot of the girls missed class, well at least half a dozen did any way.” she tells yo placing her hands in front of her looking like a fish out of water. You remember her sitting to the right of you and rarely speaks in class.

Calidare Art Gallery

Sun May 24, 2009 5:28 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Pia felt instantly syphathetic to the girl, possibly because she reminded her about her self.
"Oh. That was kind of what happened to me too. The thing with the clock, I mean."
Trying to sound hopeful and supportive, she added "Uh.. If that happened to both of us, then maybe it was what happened to the other girls as well. Maybe the power went out tonight. I'm hope.. I mean.. I'm sure if we can explain that, we will be let of the hook."

She felt a bit uncomfortable standing there in just her robe.
"Well. 11 AM, right? I better get ready then. See you soon, OK? We will be alright.", she said, making moves to get inside her dorm room.
Even if she tried to sound confident, she was secretly very concerned. She hated being a dissapointment, and ulsually avoided getting into trouble at all cost.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Tue May 26, 2009 7:35 pm
Profile YIM

Komiko bit her lower lip as she backed away from the door incase you wanted to close it. “Umm did you want me to wait for you for are next class?” she asked you as she begins to blush once more. Placing her hands behind her back looking vulnerable as she tilts her head to the side waiting for some kind of response from you.

As your looking at her the tingling between your legs is a continual reminder at your desires to please your self as an image in your mind begins to form like a day dream, you take this girl in your room closing the door and you start to feel her up, she gasps in your musing, your hand between her legs. She submits to your advances, “Miss Pia?” as you hear your name the dream vanished quickly and you see Komiko smiling at you. “Umm did you hear me? Did you want me to wait for you?” she ask you in a mouse like voice looking bashful.

Calidare Art Gallery

Wed May 27, 2009 9:07 am
Profile YIM WWW

Pia smiled back, even as her cheeks turned red as twin sunsets.
What the hell am I doing? Thinking about having sex with this girl right as she is talking to you! Get a grip on your self, Pia!

Pia concentrated very hard on not imagining what those pink, petal like lips would feel like against her own, with mediocre success.
"You don't have to call me miss, really. And, uh, no you don't have to co.. wait for me. Uh, unless you want me.. I mean.. want the company..just let me get dressed.. 10 minutes, tops!"
But most of all I just want to stroke that luxurious hair as your head is between my thighs!
Pia made a move to close the door before she committed any blunders.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Wed May 27, 2009 3:43 pm
Profile YIM

Komiko smiles at you, “Ok, 10 minutes. I’ll wait for you. I mean if that’s ok with you Mis.. I mean Pia.” she says blushes as she rocks back and forth on her heels, when you start to close the door she turns around humming to her self when she dropped something she bent over to pick it up giving you a nice view of her panties throw the crack of the door before it closed.

After the door was closed that picture of her panties remains in your mind how the fabric clung so perfectly around her womanly folds giving you a clear idea what could lie beneath those silken under garments with finely laced patterns of stripes making part of the area see-through, she must have been in a rush since her shirt was hastily tucked in, she probley grabbed the first thing she could find for panties.

Calidare Art Gallery

Wed May 27, 2009 9:49 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Pia! Snap out of it! I am NOT going to stand here, ogling that nice girls ass. That nice, firm ass..
With an effort of will, Pia managed to mutter an "I'll just fix myself up then.."
before closing the door.
What am I doing?, she muttered to herself, this is not like me at all!

There was no denying it, of course. She really, really lusted after that girl.
"Komiko..."
What she wanted most of all was to ask the girl in, to put her on the bed, to touch her and.. But of course she wouldn't.
What she wanted second most was to lay down on the bed and take her little vibrator out from its drawer and release herself, but she knew she had no time.
She hurriedly got herself ready, washed up quickly, combed her hair and put it in a couple of pigtails.
She then tossed on her clothes as fast as she could. She then opened the door.
"Sorry about the wait, Komiko!"

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Fri May 29, 2009 3:00 pm
Profile YIM

When you open the door and apologize you see that Komiko skirt is half unzipped as she seem to be straighten her uniform out tucking in her blouse, she jumps when you spoke and almost dropped her skirt she was fixing and begins to blush as she hastily zips the side up getting the blouse caught within the zipper. “Umm sorry you startled me, I was just trying to straiten my self up some. I was so much in a hurry that I look a mess.” she stammers trying to explain her self as she fights with the zipper to undo it from the blouse.

You see the zipper break, but the blouse is free from the zipper. “Oh no...” she says her voice barely a whisper, she fasten the metal clasp closing the top part of the skirt but leaving a slight gap where the zipper fastens the rest of the skirt showing her laced panties on the side that has a french cut style to them. “I hope no one notice this in class.” she frowns looking red like a beat from embarrassment.

Calidare Art Gallery

Fri May 29, 2009 9:45 pm
Profile YIM WWW

"I'm sure nobody notices.", Pia said, trying to sound reassuring. Thruth to be told, she felt far from ready after her hasty morning preparations herself.

Komiko was adorably cute, but Pia fought to keep her libido in check. SHe was pretty sure she was blushing heavily, and her breathing was far from natural.
I hope she can't tell how aroused I am! She would think I am some kind of a freak!
"Shall we go?" Pia said with an uncertain voice. She was not looking forward to this.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Sat May 30, 2009 2:45 pm
Profile YIM

She smiles at hearing that looking reassured at your statement. “Oh that’s good.” she says and turns to the direction of your next class picking up her book bag on her way there off the ground. Her skirt swaying left and right as Komiko moves down the hallway her over stuffed book bag now on her back.

Turning her head to look at you “You coming Pia?” she ask you as her green eyes sparkle from the sunlight coming from a nearby window. The contrast between her green eyes and shoulder length brown hair is very noticeable, as the flash of something bright between her bosom.

Calidare Art Gallery

Sat May 30, 2009 8:15 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Pia was glad the other girl seemed more confident. Too bad she did not feel the same. This was really turning into some day already.
As the two girls walked down the corridor, Pia felt a growl in her belly.
Her tummy demanded breakfast. Luckily she was prepeared for such circumstances. She took out an energy bar from her bag and broke it in two.
"Uh.. err.. you want some?", she said, holding out a piece to Komiko. She stuffed her own half into her mouth as they both hurried on their way.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:00 pm
Profile YIM

Komiko takes the half and smiles at you “Umm thank you, sure you don’t want it?” she ask you before taking a nibble at it like a timid little mouse would at a piece of cheese. She smiles as she states “This is as sweet as candy, what is it?” she ask and its apparent that she never had a energy bar before. Turning a corner in the hall, the two of you arrive at your next class and students are slowly filing into the class room.
Komiko looks at you letting you go first and ask you. “So Pia.... did you want to go grab a bite to eat after class together?” she asked you biting her lower lip waiting anxiously.

Calidare Art Gallery

Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:08 pm
Profile YIM WWW

"Uh, well, it's just an energy bar, I keep one or two in my bag along with my books. I somtimes get a bit peckish when I am studying."
They were almost at the classrooms now.
"Sure we can eat some food after class. If we have time before detention, I mean.."

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Fri Jun 05, 2009 6:57 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 318 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 22  Next