View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 3:51 am

Reply to topic  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 A Late Swim (for Karen) 

Post A Late Swim (for Karen)
Since his most recent hiberation, Cukoo found it much easier to roam across the dry land of the island without worrying about finding a large body of water. Because of this advantage, the giant black blob began to explore further into the island than he ever had before, passing new dorms and classrooms which the many lovely young girls filled.

As the massive black form crawled past a small gym, Cukoo spotted what appears to be a relatively new outdoor pool. Having never been this far into the island before, the slimy blob cursed himself for not exploring this far before. Gazing around the surrouding buildings, it appeared as though no young girls were around this particular area.

The hour was late, and Cukoo knew he would soon have to return to his dwelling by the ocean. However, before he would leave, the black mass would take in some moisture from this outdoor pool. Slowly, the giant blob slid his large form into the warm water, sinking quickly to the deepest part of the pool. As moisture began to return to his body, he wondered if any young girl visited this pool during the late hours of the day...

Cukoo's Profile

Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:20 am

Post Re: A Late Swim (for Karen)
Karen didn't frequent the outdoors much, not at this hour. Sometimes, not at any hour. But she had gone swimming on the beach in the afternoon, and a surprising current dragged her off down the coast. Finally, she had gotten ashore... managing to go so far as to swim near where she had been before.

Never... going to swim... outside again. Karen muttered and growled, squeezing out the water from her long, dark hair. It was already dark, and it was getting cold... with thick clouds over the moon, she was squinting as she ran, hoping to get to the dorm fast.

(Too... damn cold!) Karen thought as her feet ran across the grass, trying to find which dorm was hers. Looking up for the dim shadows of the buildings, she missed what was right in front of her... the outdoor pool.

...I think... that must bee-aaAAAHH!! Karen's foot went past the edge of the pool, and the girl plummeted forwards! Her hands shot forwards to catch herself, but only met water as she splashed into the pool with a shriek!

(H-holy... shit!) She managed to gasp in surprise as she broke the surface again, her nerves rattled to all hell. Bobbing in the water, her tight one-piece swimsuit soaked through, she hesitated a long moment... and began to chuckle.

Oh... geez... Karen laughed softly, floating in the water still. That scare certainly broke the tension... the water was a little warm, which made her linger even more. She had forgotten about the new outdoor pool, not having gone along quite ~this~ way from the beach before. With more moonlight starting to stream through, she inspected it a little more critically... it seemed like it was heated, which might make for a guilty pleasure during the day. Certainly not something to hazard during the night...

Well, maybe this once. For a few more minutes. Sighing, she sunk down into the water slowly, until it came up past her chin. (Oh... this is nice.)

Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:26 pm

As Cukoo watied patiently at the bottom of the warm water, he began to hear quick footsteps approaching the pool. The blob's dark blue eyes gazed upwards just in time to see a young girl fall face first into the water. The massive blob let out a silent laugh at his luck. He had almost given up hope of finding any young ladies at this particular pool, but it appeared as though his string of good luck would continue for a while.

Slowly, Cukoo began to extend several of his thick, black tentacles towards the lovely young girl. Her slender form floated just above his massive body as she relaxed in the warm waters. The blob's dark eyes gazed up and down her shapely body, barely contained by her tight one-piece swimsuit. A small amount of thick drool began to form along Cukoo's lareg mouth, knowing this young girl would be absolutely tasty.

Cukoo's Profile

Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:18 am

Karen slowly kicked her legs and cycled her arms, letting herself float in the water. After that run along the woods, with the sheer cold around her, the warm but sheltering water was a relief. Sighing softly, she moved her way slowly to the other side of the pool. It helped her feel a little more secure, staying by the side of the water nearest the buildings. Yet, her mind shied away from raising out of the water, into the cold night, once again soaked and wet.

Just a few more minutes... She whispers to herself, moving to float on her back. With her quite-full breasts floating on the water now, breaching the surface like twin islands at sea, Karen felt her peaks harden at the cold. Slowly, reluctantly, she raised one leg from the outdoor pool, moving it up onto the cement side.

Ok, almost time to pull herself out... just a little more, of feeling the warmth work its way through her hair, into her head, into her back and deep into her body and thighs.

Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:40 am

Cukoo's thick tentacles slowly positioned themselves just under the girl's lovely body, watching her float innocently across the surface of the water. The black blob knew from just the sight of her that she had plenty of the sweet sexual juices he craved, and it would just be a matter of time before she gave them all up to him.

In an instant, several thick tentacles shot out from under the surface of the water, converging on the young beauty. A thick black tentacle quickly lashed around her wrists, yanking her arms behind her back and binding them together tightly. Another thick tentacle quickly wrapped around her ankles and bound her legs together as Cukoo slowly lifted the young girl out of the water, her shapely form dripping water into the pool below.

Holding the wet young girl over the surface of the water, Cukoo slowly began to emerge from under the water's surface. The black blob dwarfed the young girl, standing nearly nine feet over the surface of the water as a combination of water and slime dripped from his black skin. A large hole slowly opened in the front of the black blob, forming his massive mouth, lined with hundreds of thin black tentacles and a thick black tongue. A deep watery laugh suddenly shook the air as Cukoo said, "hello my dear. You look delicious."

Cukoo's Profile

Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:28 am

Karen, for a few moments, was in that very compromising position, with her body in-water and one leg out. That was when she felt the thing seize her wrists, earning a startled shriek from her! Before she could bring in her legs, her ankles were seized, catching her and holding her limbs far apart! Guh, NO!

She was... SO CLOSE! After getting washed away, after all that running, she was almost safe. And now... she struggled and thrashed for a few moments uselessly, tears in her eyes. God dammit... god dammit! Her back arched desperately as her hands were bound behind her back, thrusting out tantalizing globes that quivered beneath her swimsuit. But this position let her twist around, letting her see what had her.

And the thing that had her... she felt her stomach drop, dread erupting through her veins as she let out a shuddering gasp. Oh god... the thing was... HUGE! Huge, black, and slimy, like some sort of blob from hell.

A-ah... you don't want to eat me... seriously... She tried to joke, trying to think fast. It bound her wrists together... behind her back. If they were at least above her head, she could have... her legs were bound together too though, so maybe she could get one free.

Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:43 am

The blob's dark blue eyes glanced up and down his new prize and she squirmed and wiggled in his tight grasp. Her tight swimsuit stretched as she flexed and shifted her body, giving Cukoo a lovely view of her full breasts. "I have no intention of eating you, my dear," laughed the black blob as his thick tentacles continued to tighten around her wrists and ankles, ensuring that she could only squirm in the blob's tight grip. "But I will enjoy a good... taste... of you."

As Cukoo continued to enjoy the lovely sight of the young girl flexing and wiggling her beautiful body, a pair of thick tentacles suddenly extended out from his black body. Letting out another deep laugh, the blob watched as two of his black tentacles slowly wrapped around her soft breasts, stretching the top of her one-piece even further. The thick tentacles slowly began to twist and squeeze around her large mounds of flesh, nearly tearing the wet fabric from her lovely body.

Cukoo's Profile

Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:54 am

Karen winced as her limbs were held even tighter her squirming unable to free even one of her legs. With her hands pushed behind her back, it already presented her globes to the blob... her face flushing harder as she realized how exposed she was, but there was no way she could escape!

She couldn't even protect those ripe melons his eyes were locked upon. Her legs trying to even flex, what little she could do bent her forwards... and as his tentacles began to extend. Eyes widening in panic, Karen tried to pull herself backwards... but she could not even maneuver herself like this! Letting out a shocked gasp as those tentacles enveloped her chest, working around them patiently and stretching out her swimsuit at their invasion.

Long legs straightening again, Karen squeaked and choked back a cry. (O-oh god... not... it's squeezing... and twisting... can't...) Karen finally groaned and moaned, eyes squeezing shut. A-a-aaaoooohhhh! Her mouth dropped open, gasping raggedly and nearly convulsing. Her thighs began to grind and she shook and trembled... her gorgeous body being wracked with overwhelming sensation. (I-it's... so... s-strong... p-pulling, s-squeezing so hard... g-grabbing t-too much...)

Wed Jun 03, 2009 4:01 am

The blob's deep laugh filled the air as Cukoo gazed down at his lovely prize, admiring her full breasts rise and fall slowly in the tight grip of his thick tentacles. Her tight swimsuit stretched to its limits as the black tentacles twisted and massaged her large mounds of flesh, eventually displaying her hard tits through the thin fabric. The young girl's head hung back as small gasps and moans escaped her mouth, flexing and squirming her lovely body against Cukoo's black tentacles.

As the black blob continued to enjoy the lovely sight in front of him, his rough tongue slowly began to extend out from his large mouth. Letting out another watery laugh, Cukoo watched as his black tongue slowly wrapped itself around her hips and thighs, tasting her sweet skin as she rubbed her legs together, trying to pull away from the thick muscle twisting around her. Drool began to drip down from the blob's large mouth and into the pool below as he enjoyed the taste of his lovely prize, but Cukoo would need more than a mere taste to quench his thirst...

Cukoo's Profile

Wed Jun 03, 2009 4:19 am

Karen trembled and groaned as the terrible creature continued to abuse her flesh, her toes curling and fists clenching. She was being so-twisted by the pleasure of what he was doing to her that she was beginning to kick and convulse more, shockwaves of pleasure erupting through her and exploding as thrashing and gasping!

And still, with her dark hair falling about her shoulders, she could not stop it. Worst than that, she could not STOP herself from moaning out! He had barely begun, and already... G-get... off... She whispered uselessly, tears in her eyes as she felt something else begin to work upon her. Sliding between her legs, drawing another startled groan from her. That this thing so quickly reduced her to this was so... she trembled more, eyes flitting around desperately, seeking escape.

Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:22 am

Cukoo's dark blue eyes locked onto the young girl's full breasts as the thin fabirc clinging to her body slowly began to tear and rip in several places. The blob's thick tentacles squeezed and twisted around her soft mounds of flesh, displaying her hard tits through the wet fabric slightly more with each hard twist. More drool began to fall from the blob's mouth as he watched the young girl flex and squirm her lovely body, trying to free herself from the blob's tight grip.

Suddenly, the thick tongue wrapping around the young girl's hips began to slide inbetween the front of her bound legs, working it's way towards the bottom of her tight swimsuit. Letting out another deep laugh, Cukoo watched as his rough tongue slowly began to rub and grind against the front of her wet one-piece swimsuit, pressing against her sex lips through the thin fabric. "Delicious," laughed the black blob as his thick tongue began to taste her body through the tight swimsuit.

Cukoo's Profile

Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:38 am

Slowly, the rips trailed across her swimsuit. Inch by inch exposing more luscious curves and smooth skin. Karen was moaning and shaking, but she knew there was no escape. The tentacles squeezed and twisted firmer and harder, earning more groans and gasps from her lips. Her ample mounds bulged and twisted about, threatening to swallow his coils between her folds of titflesh.

Karen's mouth hung open as she gasped and groaned, weak whimpers starting to escape her now. His tongue was pressing against her sensitive slit, and she was shaking her head quickly in response. She was wet... in more than one way... and the sensation of its tongue startled and rattled her. Not... again... She moaned, her fingers curling and uncurling reflexively. This was already too much, and it barely began...

Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:06 am

The black blob's laugh filled the air as the young girl's protests slowly began to weaken, wiggling and squirming her body as the pleasure built up inside of her. "Yessss" laughed the black blob as his rough tongue continued to rub tightly against the front of her tight swimsuit, pushing slightly into her sex lips through the wet fabric. Cukoo could slowly begin to taste her sweet sexual juices flowing through her one-piece swimsuit, arousing the black blob greatly.

Laughing loudly once again, Cukoo suddenly sent out a pair of thin tentacles from his mouth, extending them towards the girl's well-bound body. The thin tentacles slowly wrapped around the top straps to her wet swimsuit, pulling them down her shoulders as she squirmed and wiggled her lovely body. The blob's dark eyes locked onto her large breasts as the top to her tight swimsuit was slowly slid down the top half of her body.

Cukoo's Profile

Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:16 am

The adrenaline pounding through her body seemed to work as a powerful aphrodesiac, making her twist and moan. As her swimsuit was slowly pulled down, sliding inch by inch over her bulging and quivering breasts and her strong shoulders, Karen thrashed and whimpered. She HAD to keep it from taking it off...! L... le...ggo...

But that was inevitable. Her sex grew hotter and hotter, wetter and wetter, teasing the blob's tongue with her taste. Still leaning forwards, her toes curling, she lets out a startled gasp as the swimsuit is finally pulled free of her breasts with a sudden slip, sending her generous mounds quivering.

Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:06 am

The young girl's squirming and wiggling was slowly becoming weaker, though her movements were becoming more seductive with each passing moment. While it was clear that she was still trying to escape, her bound hips and thighs rolled and rubbed against each other as small moans espaced from her mouth. "Simply delicious," laughed the black blob as he watched the straps to the young girl's swimsuit slide down her shoulders and chest before her large breasts finally burst free from the wet fabric, displaying her soft mounds of flesh topped by her hard tits.

The blob's deep laugh filled the air once again as he stared down at her lovely chest, his thick black tentacles squeezing slightly harder around her now bare breasts. The soft orbs rose and fell rhythmically off her chest as she gave up more moans and gasps. Cukoo's rough tongue quickly began to absorb every drop of the delicious juices flowing through her wet swimsuit as it grinded tightly inbetween her bound legs, pressing against her swelling clit through the thin fabric. The thin tentacles wrapped around the straps to her swimsuit continued to slowly pull downwards, pulling the wet fabric past her belly button. As the torn one-piece continued to slide down her smooth skin, Cukoo's eyes continued to gaze up and down her nearly-bare body, enjoying every delicious bit of her.

Cukoo's Profile

Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:35 am
Reply to topic   [ 44 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next