View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 3:59 am

Reply to topic  [ 146 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10  Next
 S.O.S. (The NightBringer) 

Post Re: S.O.S. (The NightBringer)
The monster holding the girl watched and growled, slapping her firm little tush with one of his tendrils. "More, girl. Take more." The girls mouth sent shockwaves up Ere's spine, her soft lips, warm breath like heaven on his straining member. The monster behind her let his own monsterous cock slide free from the his shadowy form, resting it in between the cheeks of her rear.

"You'll do more, or I'll do more." The monster spoke again bringing his mouth next to the girls ear as he whispered his dark intent, squeezing his own cock and letting the sticky precum drip out onto her exposed and puckered asshole as he nudged the tip of his phallus against it.

"Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.”

Mon May 25, 2009 5:06 pm
Profile YIM

Location: Under your bed... but I dissapear when you try to find me.
(I have to go :(. Won't be on until Wednesday, see you then)

Mon May 25, 2009 5:10 pm

(Yay! I have a little time, until about 5) Hikari whimpered, glancing back at the montrous cock behind her. She tried to wiggle from it, to no avail. "Please, no.. It's too big for me..." she pleaded, slowly taking it a little bit more of Ere, hiccuping sobs ruining the rythm of her suckling.

Though the girl's mind was reacting with fright and hate, her body was not. Her womanhood was dripping wet, the sweet honey pooling under her on the floor, while her nipples stood proudly out torwards Ere.

Slowly, Hikari took half of him in, her small mouth already nearly full. The petite blonde looked back at the monster for his reaction, hoping this would be enough for her to keep her virginity.

Mon May 25, 2009 7:30 pm

"More, girl." The beast behind the girl commanded, her sexy little wiggling making the creature growl. Two tentacles slide out and down the her body. They felt cold and slimy as they crawled on her skin. Once reaching their destination, the two tentacles developed little sucker like mouths and latched onto the hardened buds of her nipples. He nudges her little bud again, letting her know he still intends to push his cock inside her ass should she not continue to comply.

Ere let out a small groan as the girls tiny mouth went farther down onto his cock. His hips twitch for a second, as if he wants more as his own salty precum leaks out onto the girls tongue.

"Mmm, see he likes it." The tendrils holding the girl down on her knee's forces her legs to spread apart even more, granting him easier access to her exposed rear and moistening slit.

"Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.”

Mon May 25, 2009 9:22 pm
Profile YIM

Hikari whimpered again, eyes turning up to Ere. Though neither of them were phycic, the message she was sending was obvious. Make it stop, I knwo you have control over him... Make it stop... she said quietly, though still trying to please the monster as she pleaded silently.

The girl tried to take in more of Ere, her lips now nearly at the base of his cock, her tongue gently swirling over it. She tried to suck once, gagging and sputtering as the large member invaded her throat too far. Slowly, the young woman decided she could at least pleasure Ere to the fullest she was capable of while she was here, as she really was grateful to him. Hikari's small hands reached to his balls, beginning to carefully massage the sacks.

Soon after, she let the phallus drop from her mouth, straining against her bonds to begin to kiss up his chest, until at his lips. She planted a sweet lovers' kiss there, awaiting his responce, sure it would include a tongue, while she gently pressed her slit against his cock teasingly.

Thu May 28, 2009 11:57 pm

The beast merely watched as the girl struggled with the large grey cock choking as she forces most of it into her mouth and into her throat. Her sudden jerk from it as she gagged caused the monster to laugh wickedly at her and was quite honestly getting ready to force her to try again until he saw her hands cup and fondle Ere's sac. The being behind the girl merely chuckled as she pulled against the tendrils wrapped around her as she kissed her way up onto Ere's lap, pulling him into a kiss. The monster could have stopped her, but why would he...especially when she was being so helpful.

On the other side, Ere could only struggle against his bonds as the girls mouth continued to send waves of pleasure throughout him, his own passions growing yet for some reason he still seemed as if trying to get free. As the girls soft silky lips meet his own, Ere's first instint is to kiss the small girl back. His mouth forcing her lips to part as his tongue slides into hers, rubbing lustfully against her tongue. Her sweet taste, her wanting body, he could feel the monster inside of him screaming. Ere pulls his head back breaking the kiss, "Hika..ri...sto...p. esca..p..." His voice desperate as he speaks but is silenced as the shadowy collar around his neck tightens painfully forcing him to growl.

"Let the girl have her fun Ere. Let her remind you what you really are." The beasts every word seemed to bring a chilling dark to the room as he mocked the two figures before him. Like a puppeteer pulling the strings he tightened the tendrils securing the girl and forced her slit to rub harder against the grey man's stiff cock, moving closer to the two.

Fri May 29, 2009 12:26 am
Profile YIM

The young woman said nothing to there words, though she was wondering what on earth they were speaking of. She gently pushed her tongue back to Ere's lovingly, her arms intertwining around his neck as the monster pushed them closer. She brought her lips to his again, seemingly hungrily. With strange skill, she mumbled to him, while still somehow managing to hold her lips on his "I can't.. I'm not strong enough.. He'll just catch me.." she muttered "I'm under average strength for even a human.." she muttered, so the monster behind them coulden't hear.

Slowly, Hikari kissed down Ere's chest and stomach again, her tongue gently playing over his cock before taking as much as she could into her small cave. Though she had faked her hunger for his lips easily (as it wasn't completely acting) she coulden't fake lust when she felt none, and never really had felt much. Her eyes were still slightly terrified as she sucked his cock, though the tears had subsided.

Fri May 29, 2009 12:40 am

The beast merely continued to watch the scene as it unfolded before him, watching the blonde girl as she slid her tender body against Ere's as she went back down onto the floor. The sight of her lips parting as the tip of his cock was pressed to them and then as they parted as the girl went back down upon it was truly as sight causing the beast to give her an approving grunt. Ere on the other hand continued to struggle a bit against the black tendrils holding him to the chair as he continually resisted the urge to start bucking his hips in desperation, obviously enjoying every second her tiny mouth is wrapped around his throbbing tool. In the failing light of the cabin, there was a small change happening to Ere. His skin once merely just an ashen grey palor was steadily darkening as his grunts and groans of pleasure grew louder.

The Monster spreads the girls legs again with the tendrils locked around her ankles and legs, placing his hand against her pussy beginning to rub its outer lips with his fingers, teasing her.

Fri May 29, 2009 1:00 am
Profile YIM

(I have to go :(, bye. Sorry about this, but I won't be on until next wednesdat or Thursday, ut then I'll be on all Weekend. I'm really sorry :(:( I'm never on Mondays, Tuesdays, and every other weekend.)

She looked up at Ere, noticing the skin change. Automaticlly, she began to flee, stepping away from him "Wh-whats going on?" she whispered frightenedly, her hands still on Ere's sac. When the monster put his hand on her pussy, she whimpered loudly, trying to wriggle away. "No.. you said if I did more.. you wouldent.. don't" she pleaded. Her frail body was now beginning to try to escap its bonds, as if first noticing them. She tried to pull away, torwards the door, her robe merely hanging off her wrists.

Suddenly, Hikari pulled herself back to Ere, realizing she would have to lose her virginity if she tried to escape, an impossible task. She began gently suckling on him again, though tears began again. She glanced back at the monster, wondering if he would react to the short outburst of her petite body. She glanced ar the monstrous cock again, suddenly seeming eager to suck off Ere.

Fri May 29, 2009 1:11 am

(OOC: No worries, we'll pick up when you're on. Take care. :D)

The creature merely laughed as he saw her reaction to Ere's skin changing color and how she once again tried to struggle and fight to be free of the binding tendrils holding her tight. The shadow monster did not let her go very far however, her desperate struggle only causing his lewdly placed hand to rub more forcefully against her delicate womanhood.

"Notice now? Our kind is born of desire, he will be consumed by it, he will be returned to one of us. His fight over." The dark being lied as he explained Ere's fate though seemed to ignore her pleading as far as what he was going to do.

As quickly as her struggles had begun, they seemed to end as she turned back to Ere's straining cock and seemed to eagerly devour it. His cock was far to large for her to comfortably get completely down, but with her renewed efforts and sucking the beast behind her seemed content for now to merely continue to stroke and rub his fingers against her pussy.

Fri May 29, 2009 1:50 am
Profile YIM

(Occ- This post will be very short, can't htink of much)

She looked at the monster quietly, blue eyes still brimming with tears. She continued sucking on Ere's cock, hands on his chest lightly. She looked up ta Ere, waiting for him to do something.

Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:01 pm

Ere hips bucked a bit more at the girls suckling of his large cock, his head leaning back against the back rest on the chair as his breathing begins to grow ragid, his skin darkening more and more almost as if an inky darkness is oozing out from his pores on his skin and enveopling him. The monster didn't say anything else as he moved his free hand behind her head, running his cold, black fingers through her light blonde hair before forcing her mouth further down onto Ere's wanting cock and harder into Ere's already going thrusts up to her. A low growl escapes Ere's lips from the new tightening sensation around his stiff shaft. The monster merely holds her head into place for a while, before slowly letting her pull herself back. His large fingers continue to slide against the lips of her exposed womanhood, tracing them teasingly before finally saying something again.

"Choice yours little one. Him or me." The large monster's powerful voice cuts through the air like a knife. His meaning made even clearer as his fingers grinded a bit harder against her sex.

Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:14 pm
Profile YIM

As she felt the monster pushing her face closer to Ere, she whimpered, gagging on the gigantic cock. Her air was blocked off, and as she was allowed to pull back again, she took a few deep gulps of air, grateful for the oxygen. Her little bottom was moving around rapidly as she soft pussy tried to escape the monsters roaming fingers.

As the dark being behind her spoke, her eyes widened. She looked up at the monster, groaning softly at the harder grinding on her sex. Hikari slowly responded "H-h-him... I guess..." she whispered, slowly letting go of Eres cock completely with her mouth and hands.

Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:24 pm

When her hands and mouth stop touching Ere's straining cock, the black color darkening his skin slowly begins to return back gray. The creature almost seems to give a disappointed growl and pulls his hand off from her tight little pussy and smacks her ass as if nudging her towards the restrained man in the chair. His tendrils tightening around the girl for a moment to remind her he still had her well in hand should she try to do anything foolish, like run again.

Ere's breathing continues to come out hard and fast, still just staring up towards the ceiling as if unable to look at the sweet little blonde on her knee's before him. He doesn't say anything this time, perhaps he knows the larger beast will merely choke him back into silence once more.

Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:33 pm
Profile YIM

She watched his skin lightened a moment, slightly in awe. Hikari slowly pulled agaisnt the bonds to stand, wincing as they tightened on her. She slowly brought herself to Ere's lap, first turning his face to hers and gently planting a sweet, innocent lovers kiss on his lips. Her lips lingered on his lovingly, not as something to stall with. Then slowly, she pulled herself up by his shoulders and brought her tight virgin pussy to the tip of his cock, hoping it wouldent hurt too much.

Before her hymen was about to rip and she lost her virginity, Hikaris head turned to the monster, her golden-spun hair tossing over Ere's shoulders. She quietly mumbled something not audible, then said it again, smore strongly "Can he lay down?" she asked "I'd rather do it laying down..."

Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:42 pm
Reply to topic   [ 146 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10  Next