View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Sep 25, 2024 5:16 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Home Away From Home (for Cukoo) 

Post Home Away From Home (for Cukoo)
Summer was starting and everyone knows what that means--sun, heat and beach fun! And many did not waste any time in running towards the sandy shores of Shokushu Island after classes were over to frolic in the crystal clear waters, relaxing in the sun or just enjoying the lovely weather as a whole. One student in particular plowed right inton the neck of things with gusto--then again, in this kind of weather, how could she not? It was her time of the year! Spring and Summer were the times when Persephone Williams felt truly alive and she was a lot more active in ways than you could imagine. They called her 'Miss Bipolar' this time of year due to her alternatively falling asleep during the heat and just dozing off peacefully or for the energy she showed whenever she dunked herself in the water and splashing people...

Or...

"Ahaaah! Aaaah! Oh, god...don't stop!"

It was probably because this was the time of year when our little spring bunny was the most sexually active.

And this day was no different. In her home away from home, Persephone would take girls to this cozy little cove where she'd have her way with some of the other students, just for kicks. It was never for anything serious, except to help another girl out in times of 'trouble' and she would never ask anything in return. It was fine with her, because she could easily take care of herself and would never actually ask another girl to 'help her out', anyways. It just wasn't in her to ask.

Persephone was sitting in the water that filled half the cave. It came in from the ocean outside as high tide was slowly coming in. On her lap was a freshman who had come to her asking for help with a 'problem of hers' a bit ago and she had gladly agreed to help. So here was the little thing, squirming on her lap as she pistoned her fingers into her wet, eager cunt, her other hand rubbing her love button at the same time until the girl finally came, sagging in her arms.

"Aaah....ahhh....aaaah..."

Persephone could only grinned, though it was slightly strained. Today was pretty muggy and hot and when this girl had come to her she had been hot AND bothered and making this girl squeal and squirm under her own hands, feeling her orgasm around her fingers...yeah, she wasn't feeling too happy herself right now. What she wouldn't do to cum hard right now like this cute little freshman had done, but she wouldn't do it in front of her, nor ask her to return the favor. She'd rather have more experienced hands, thanks. Even if they're her own.

A kiss to her lips alerted her that the girl had recovered.

"Thanks a lot, that really helped!"

'Ah, don't mention it..."

"If there's anything..."

"Nah, it's fine. Now scamper off you." So I can take care of myself, finally. God, I'm so horny, it's driving me nuts...God, I can't believe I used the word 'horny'.

The girl pouted, looking like she wanted to stay, but with a gentle shove towards the entrance of the cave, she put her swimsuit bakc on properly and scampered off, leaving behind a thoroughly bothered Persephone alone in the cave...or was she...?

Persephone Williams

Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:31 am

Post Re: Home Away From Home (for Cukoo)
The day had been long, and it had been a glorious day for Cukoo. Not only had he been able to capture several young girls through the island, but each one had given him plenty of the sweet nectar he craved. As the black blob crawled along the beach towards his cave, he suddenly saw a small shape leaving his dwelling. Quickly, the massive blob slid into the ocean, watching the entrance to his cave closely. Sure enough, a lovely young girl was exiting the mouth of the cave, running back up the beach towards the center of the island.

Greatly angered, Cukoo now suddenly cursed his luck. If he had only been here sooner, he would have been able to capture yet another delicious yougn beauty. Slowly working his way back towards the mouth of the cave, the black blob wondered why the young girl who had just left appeared so... happy and blissful. Still angered and somewhat confused, the black blob slowly entered his cave through the water pouring in through the bottom of the entrance. However, Cukoo sensed another presence in his dwelling by the beach. As his dark blue eyes focused upwards, the black blob spotted a lone girl in the back of the cave, sitting on a small patch of sand lining the farthest wall. As the massive blob continued to move silently under the water towards her, he recognized her as the one called "Persephone," one of the more delicious girls on the island. Cukoo had taken her delicious sexual juices numerous times, and now, she had stumbled onto his cave. What a delicious day this would be...

Cukoo's Profile

Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:17 am

Unbeknownst to Cukoo, it would seem that this Persephone was slightly different from the one that he knew when they first met and then met a few more times. For one, she retained no memory of him. And, secondly, she was a bit more promiscuous when it came to those of the same gender as her. Not that she would go into full blown lesbian sex with any of the girls on the island, but she did have her fair share of bringing them inton orgasmic bliss...just as she had done a few moments before the blob's return.

"What was that? Three girls today?" the pink haired girl mumbled to herself, running a hand down her chest. Her hand landed on a hardened nipple and she smirked softly to herself. Her nipples were practically rock hard nubs--it was any wonder that girl didn't feel them against her back--or did she? Ah, well. All opportunity was lost and it wasn't as if she would have asked for a favor returned.

"Now, lets check the damage..." The same hand that had been on her breast snaked down between her legs as they opened up wide. She pushed inside the bottom of her little pink bikini and softly felt up on her lower lips, not pushing in, but testing... "Hmm...pretty wet...." She slipped a finger inside of her pussy and shivered a little at the contrast of her cool hand and her hot insides. She scissored experimentally in her and found that she was very slick indeed. Pulling out and pushng in slowly, her eyes fluttered closed.

Persephone Williams

Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:28 am

As the black blob watched the young "Seph" closely, it appeared that she and her friend who had just left had enjoyed themselves quite a bit. Cukoo could sense that this pink-haired beauty was already quite aroused, and that her sweet nectar was already flowing greatly. How delicious, laughed the massive blob, slowly extending several of his thick, black tentacles towards the lovely young girl.

However, just before his long appendenges were about to break the surface of the water, he noticed that the young beauty was a bit more aroused that he first took her for. Laying back on the warm sand, "Seph" slowly began to play with her lovely body, flexing and arching slightly in her tight pink bikini. Even more delicious, laughed Cukoo to himself, as his thick tentacles held themselves just below the surface of the water. The black blob watched as the young girl slowly explored her own body, rubbing her hands along her soft sex lips as she moaned and sighed deeply.

Cukoo's Profile

Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:42 am
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]