View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 4:14 am

Reply to topic  [ 146 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 10  Next
 S.O.S. (The NightBringer) 

Post Re: S.O.S. (The NightBringer)
The monster ignored her plea's as he continued to pleasure himself with the young, sobbing girls mouth and enjoying the feeling that surrounded it with each of her muffled protests and the feeling of her soft lips surrounding it. The Monster cares little for Ere's failed attempts are merely continues to push the girl savagely back down onto his cock, pulling here back up before slamming her back down. Another growl escapes Ere's mouth as more of his precum oozes into the girls stretched and pain filled pussy, his skin darkening each and everytime she is pushed back onto him.

"Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.”

Sat Jun 06, 2009 12:40 am
Profile YIM

Location: Under your bed... but I dissapear when you try to find me.
She screamed loudly through the monstrous cock "STOP!" She yelled pleadingly, not able to take in any longer, her body spasming and going every which way as she orgasmed onto Ere's cock, without anything slowing down. Her small body now felt weaker, her eyes drooping with tiredness, though the pain was still there, harshly. As his skin darkened she watched frightenedly

"At.. least..let me.." here the young lady was choked out by the moners cock suffocating her "Lay......down" She begged helplessly. The small girls slender figure was bouncing up and down like a ragdoll as the two 'men' thrusted into her. The former virgin tried to pull back from the tendrils, puling back the monster, to lean back, as if to rest her body on Ere's.

Sat Jun 06, 2009 12:51 am

The Monster watched as the tiny girl's body spasmed and thrashed as a climax tore through out her. The feeling of her tight little pussy trying to smother Ere's cock as it clamped down was even better than he imagined it being, it felt like the center of Ere's being was his penis and the pure bliss he felt through it only caused him to shove his hips into the struggling girl. The Monster felt her scream's vibrate through out his cock as he continued to shove it deeper and harder into her mouth, her drool coating it as he kept his savage pace. Such attention and pleasure around his slick cock was taking its toll however, grabbing her head roughly the Monster pushed the full length of his cock down into her mouth as his cock twitched with a hard spasm all its own and spewed his cum into her throat and mouth, with each pulse seed would pump out pulling his cock out from her mouth slowly as if to fill it completely.

"Swallow..." Is all the Monster growls out, though he didn't fail to notice Ere resisting even still.

"Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.”

Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:13 am
Profile YIM

As Ere shoved his hips closer to her, the young woman whimpered faintly, still wriggling pitifully. Hikari thrashed around best she could, while still choking, trying to escape the monster, though it was a lost cause. She felt the hot and throbbing member in her mouth, knowing the monster would come soon, so trying to escape even faster, though she wasn’t very fast anyways. When the shadowy being finally came, she tried to spit out the most she could while still grunting from Ere’s thrusts. The young lady continued to spit it out, until he foul beast gave his command, and Hikari slowly nodded, swallowing the little bit she still had, nose wrinkled cutely, though she was disgusted.

Hikari turned her shameful head up to look to Ere “Ere, please…. stop …him…” she begged, voice muffled from the cock that traveled between her plump lips. She looked trustingly at the creature that still somewhat resembled a man, begging in her sea-colored eyes. Summoning the last bit of strength she had, the young woman tried to flip and kick the large monster, with no luck but thrashing around a little more and pushing Eres cock to its maximum inside her, causing yet another scream from her hoarse throat. “Help…” she begged.

Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:36 am

The large shadow monster let go of her hair and backed away from the thrashing and struggling woman, his seed dripping down her mouth and his cock leaving her mouth with a sickening pop. Almost as if taunting her the Monster places it's hand upon his still hard member and stroke it at her a last few spurts spraying her face and hair. The tendrils around her wrists, waist, thighs and ankles do not detach from her however and her renewed struggling is only met by him forcing her pump onto Ere's cock harder and more rapidly.

Her words for help were only met by a savage growl from Ere, his skin almost black and his eyes slowly turning to a deep red. His fingers sliding down from her waist and onto his hips as they seemed to try force his cock into her while his hands seemed to still be trying to push the girl off of him.

Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:55 am
Profile YIM

Her mouth was left in an O shape as he pulled his cock out, the young woman going limp with releif for a moment. As he 'teased' her, Hikari grimaced again, beginning to thrash around harder at her release, but only resulting in Eres thrusts thickening in pace. Hikari swung around rapidly, blindly, trying to pull her small body away, out of her bonds.

At Ere's growl, the blue gems of Hikari's eyes widened. He's.. He's possessed or something... he's becoming a demon.. she thought frightenedly. The young woman rapidly began swinging her legs, trying to kick Ere, her feet colliding, but not with her full strength, and even at Hikari's full strength the weak kicks would have almost no effect on a normal, human male. "No... Ere.. I... liked... you... even..." but the words were drowned out, as the thrusts came harder.

Sat Jun 06, 2009 2:10 am

Ere's hips bucked and thrusted with more intensity, his fingers squeezing her hips hard as he began to pull her tiny body with little effort harder onto his swollen cock as he pushed the full length of it into her with every feral thrust. A tortured growl escaped his lips as he sneer's and begins thrashing about as if ever still trying to fight, trying to resist whatever it is that is happening to him.

The Monster standing in front of them both merely begins to laugh.

Sat Jun 06, 2009 2:25 am
Profile YIM

She screamed a little bit, but her energy seemed to have drained from her. Hikari was flopping around like a doll with each thrust. When the growl scratched rudely at her ear, Hikari whimpered, wanting to know what was happening. "Ere..." she whispered, closing ehr eyes when the pain was almost too much to bear.

(SUckish post, I know)

Sat Jun 06, 2009 2:37 am

(Don't worry about it. :D)

Ere's body continued to pound relentlessly into the young girls stretched and silky womanhood. He could feel the pressure building up deep within him and as part of the act he could also feel the darkness waiting to take him over. The pleasure and want, her pleading words and the monsters cruel laugh, all Ere could do is thrash as he seemingly continues to try and fight. His hands climb up her body, aching to touch and feel her body as they slide against her Teasing her sweaty body and groping at it as they make their way onto her perky breasts, squeezing them fiercely.

Sat Jun 06, 2009 2:44 am
Profile YIM

She groaned, laying her own smaller hands on Ere's chest so she could respond to his thrusts by pulling away every time he pulled himself up, she did too. Hikari wanted to find a way to help Ere, get him back to his senses, but coulden't. She didn't know how. As his hands travelled to her breasts, she groaned with the tiniest bit of lust, letting him playing with her large breasts how he pleased.

Slowly, when she regained her own senses, she turned to the monster behind them. "Ummm.. you know... what I was... unnnhhh... doing before? Sucking his... cock?" she asked, the last word extremely soft. "Is... there a... way... to do... that sort... of thin..... guh.... to me?"

Sat Jun 06, 2009 2:54 am

"What that girl? Speak up." The Monster said as his laugh dwindled to that of an amused chuckle, watching as Ere steadily lost more and more control and began to ravish her young and supple body, groping her breasts lewdly and fully as he continued to slam his cock root deep into her wet and slick sex. His body still pinned by the black shackles around him as he tries to lean forward to kiss and lightly bite where is is able to reach. His cock continues to swell and tighten with every thrust his body ever growing darker.

"Da..mn...it...B..ea.st..." Are the only words Ere manages to get out between his feral growls and pleasureful groans.

Sat Jun 06, 2009 3:06 am
Profile YIM

Hikari just shook her head, her small, frail figure spasming as she orgasmed again and again, the tiny girls body feeling incredibley tired. Her perky breasts bounced joyously as he groped at them, and the young woman coulden't help tossing her head back the slightest bit when he started kissing wherever he could reach.

(Ignore this next paragraph if she's still bound by the monsters tentacles. If she still is, go to the paragraph after that, labels "b")

A.Hikari adjusted herself so she didn't bounce around so much, her face positioned much closer to his now, her full breasts almost touching his chest. The petite blonde tried to hold onto Ere, surprisingly, no movement on her part much mroe comfortable than moving her hips

B. Slowly, Hikari pulled against her bonds, trying to make herself more comfortable with Ere. She looked at the monster, muttering something about him licking her pussy, but it was almost unheard. The still frightened lad had tears still consistantly runnign over her cheeks, the pain still there, too much for her, almost.

Sat Jun 06, 2009 3:16 am

The monsters tendrils ever held her young body tightening and squeezing as she keeps struggling against him. "Oh...you want pleasure?" The Monster stalks towards the young girl again his long tendril like tongue slipping free and waggling in the air sinisterly. Kneeling down, his head tilts as Ere's cock continues to thrust inside her and chuckles, as his tongue slithers onto her back and wiggles it's way onto her ass and presses the tip of his tongue to her sensitive little rosebud.

Ere's hands and mouth continue to search the girls body, kissing, groping, squeezing and biting at her as he continues to move his cock in and out of her sex, his tempo building as the cock inside of her begins to twitch and tense.

Sat Jun 06, 2009 3:28 am
Profile YIM

(It's 11:30. I'm tired. Night-night)

Sat Jun 06, 2009 3:31 am

(Sleep well)

Sat Jun 06, 2009 3:32 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 146 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 10  Next