View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 5:50 am

Reply to topic  [ 146 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 S.O.S. (The NightBringer) 

Location: Under your bed... but I dissapear when you try to find me.
Post Re: S.O.S. (The NightBringer)
She wriggled her small body in agreement to the monsters question "J-j-just to know how it feels..." she murmured. When she felt the monsters tongue on her little anus, the former virgin moaned a little bit, liking that better than being fucked, though. Her small body still bounced freely as Ere fucked her, sort of sitting up still, feeling his hands and mouth on her body, liking that better than the fucking too.

"Ummmm.. could Ere.. do that too?" Hikari asked quietly, almost sure that the monster would say no. She slowly closed her eyes, enjoying the feeling for a moment, trying to push away the pain that was wearing her down, that was still there, making her give short pants.

Sat Jun 06, 2009 6:34 pm

The Monster hardly cared for her desires merely grunting at her as he pulled his tentacles still trapping her body down onto Ere's cock hard once again and let his slick tongue prod deeper against her tender little rear hole. Ere's hands slid back up onto her supple full breasts and squeezed them again, pulling and squeezing them, pulling her back down onto him and pressing his hungry mouth to hers once again, his tongue slipping between her sweet lips and intertwining with her own tongue. His cock continued to swell inside her aching and stretched pussy as it pumped in and out of her, twitching and shaking inside of her as if on the verge of exploding yet so how managing not. The Monster merely reached out with his own hands and placed them onto her hips, firmly gripping her body as they slide around and back onto her ass, pushing and spreading her firm cheeks apart to grant his tongue better access.

"Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.”

Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:34 pm
Profile YIM

She sighed softly as she felt Ere pumping her still, but had more things to worry about. The young girl watched the monster with a wary eye, giving a sudden scream when he pushed her down harder, trying to wriggle away, but having no luck, as she was pushed beyond her pain limit, Hikari began screaming uncontrollably. When Ere kissed her, her screams were interuppted, but she slowly responded, twining her tongue with his ametuerly, holding onto him the best she could. She felt his cock going into a frenzy inside of her, wondering when he would finnally spill his seed.

The young lady's little ass attempted to wiggle away from the monster, with no such luck.

Sun Jun 07, 2009 2:59 am

Ere's desperation for release was apparent as he continued to thrust his cock deep into the girls pussy while keeping her tiny frame pinned to his own. His tongue swirled around her own, while his hands continued to wantingly trace all over her struggling form. With every growl and every push, Ere's skin continues to grow darker working towards a deep endless black like the monster holding her in it's tendrils. The Monster steps back suddenly removing his tongue from the girl as a terrible growl escapes Ere's lips, his pumping growing jerky as he unloads a torrent of his semen into the girl and with that the world around the two figures goes completely dark, the Monster seeming to vanish and Ere seeming to go limp, though still awake.

"Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.”

Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:41 am
Profile YIM

She gabve muffled screams into Ere's mouth as he pumped her, tears coming from her bright blue eyes. She felt hands all over her, still trying to take Ere's initial orders and run. When the entire place went blank, Hikari gasped, looking around, realizing no on was around her. She stood up experimentally, looking around happily. She began moving around, still naked, but barely noticing. She moved around freely, glad for the movement with no sensations pulsing and no pain.

Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:46 am

The room doesn't even seem to be a room anymore. Just a huge space of absolute shadow and darkness. Yet, for the endless sprawling black...Ere can still be seen clearly. He merely lays there, breathing hard...his skin still dark, nearly black.

Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:58 am
Profile YIM

Hikari slowly realized there was no way out. She made her way over to Ere quietly, holding her hands on his bare chest a moment, worried for him. "Ere...?" she murmured quietly, slowly slinging her leg over his stomach and sitting there to gently kiss him "Ere, get up.." she whispered, still sitting on him.

She slowly pulled her naked body off his, sitting down, smoothing his hair and laying his head in her small lap, stroking his cheek "Ere... wakey-wakey" she whispered quietly.

Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:02 am

Ere's continued to breath hard, his eyes still nearly glowing red.

"Thi..s...won't...last...my energ...y...i...s...bas..ed...on...sex..ual...energi..es." The muscular man whispers out. "To...dang...er..ous." It was all a lie, but how could she have ever known. Secretly the being loved his game and would merely wait her response.

(Sorry for the short posts. :( )

Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:13 am
Profile YIM

(It's fine :) Just don't be mad at my short posts)

She sighed softly "Ere.. I can't... it hurts too much" she murmured, gently stroking his hair "I.. just.. can't" she whispered. "I'm sorry..." she then mumbled, planting her lips onto Ere's gently twining her tongue in with his, hoping this would give him a spark of life.

Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:18 am

(I'm sorry, I've gotta get some sleep. My brain is gone tonight.)

Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:56 am
Profile YIM

(bye bye. I dissapeared too, so it dosen't really matter)

Sun Jun 07, 2009 1:15 pm

Ere kisses her back deeply, his hands reaching up and cupping the sides of her face as he pulled her into the kiss. Her soft lips, her inexperiened touch, her innocent taste...the being enjoyed every moment as the kiss deepened. Ere's hands slowly slip from Hikari's face, letting his finger tips run and graze against the soft flesh of her neck and down her arms, until her merely just slides her arms around her body. One hand coming back up onto the back of her neck, pulling her barely covered body to his, the other coming to rest on the small of her back, massaging her softly.

Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:50 pm
Profile YIM

She lay her small hands on his cheeks, pulling his mouth closer, ignoring that they were both naked. She sighed softly through the kiss, her blue eyes boring into his happily. Hikari pulled away ,gasping for air, then tackled her mouth to his, wishing her lungs were stronger so she could hold her kiss longer. The young woman curled her legs around his waist, for some reason feeling extremely safe in his arms.

Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:45 pm

Ere pulled the young girl deeper into the kiss, his hands continuing to lightly massage her lower back and neck. His lips lightly pushing her own apart and letting his tongue lightly slip between them, before letting it slip in a bit deeper finding hers with his own. Breaking the kiss finally Ere lets his head rest back onto the black ground, his hands slipping around back onto the girls hips as he slowly lets them rub firmly up her tender soft body, brushing the sides of her firm breasts with his thumbs. Ere knew she was sore, but so long as she believed he was trying to help her...she would grow warm to him again.

Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:03 am
Profile YIM

She half-smiled through the kiss, permitting his tongue into her mouth. When he broke the kiss Hikari looked almost angry, wishing he would bring his lips to hers again. When she felt his hands on her, the young woman wriggled a little bit. She tried to sit up on Ere, but she was so tired frombeing pounded she could barely move, and just let his hands roam where they may.

Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:04 pm
Reply to topic   [ 146 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next