View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Oct 01, 2024 10:19 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Enjoying a first swim (for Cael) 

Post Enjoying a first swim (for Cael)
Over the past few days, Cukoo had found numerous girls throughout the island, but it seemed that the most popular location was a particular indoor pool. It seemed as though several swim classes per day were held in this large pool, giving the massive blob more than enough to hide himself in the bottom of the deepest end of the pool and wait until one (or two) lovely young girls were left behind.

It had seemed, however, that the young girls on the island were starting to catch on. After sitting in the bottom of the pool for nearly an entire day, not one young lady had entered the building, let alone gone for a swim. Frustrated, Cukoo cursed himself for wasting an entire day sitting in the deepest end of this indoor pool. As the sun began to set outside, the black mass prepared himself to exit the pool, knowing his lucky streak had finally come to its end.

Cukoo's Profile

Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:35 pm

Post Re: Enjoying a first swim (for Cael)
Though classes had ended for the day, Cael did not return to her room to resume her studies as she would have normally. Instead the small albino girl made her way into the gymnasium and into the locker room connected to the indoor pool. Cael moved carefully, almost as if she was sneaking and trying not to get caught or more truthfully seen by any of the other students. The school was still a bit new to her, and with the odd last couple nightmares she had she needed something to help her unwind. Normally she would have found solace in that of her flute or messing with her computer but she had found herself unable to concentrate clearly and hatched a plan. Dropping the gym bag at her feet in the locker room the small white haired girl quickly shed her school uniform and under garments, folding them and dropping them on top the bag as she slips into the school issued swim wear, a blue one piece that molded perfectly to her tiny frame. Padding to the shower, her bare feet moving quickly as if trying to touch to cold tile as little as possible, she turns it on and quickly rinses herself.

Sure, the students were allowed in the pool under most normal circumstances but she didn’t like being seen so uncovered, didn’t like people looking at her nor did she really want to bother any of the life guards so they could just watch her swim. She was a fairly strong swimmer even if her condition was one that didn’t let her enjoy the morning world outside as others…back at her old home her parents had an indoor pool as well. It was good for relieving stress.
Slipping from the locker room and wrapping a towel around her waist, the young girl walks through the door and into the pool area. It was quiet and few lights were on as the light continued to dwindle with the evening sun fading for all sight.

With a long sigh, she tears her soft pink eyes from the window were the sun slips from view and drops the towel near the edge of the pool as she slides into the cold water, giving off a small “Eep” as the water runs over her skin. Taking only a moment to get used to the water, Cael pushes off the wall and begins to swim as if preparing to do some laps.

Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:03 pm

Just as the black mass was about to remove himself from the pool, he began to see the doors to the locker room open out of the corner of his eye. Slipping back into the deepest part of the pool, the blob's blue eyes quickly focused upwards to see a lovely young girl walking into the pool area, clad in a tight one-piece swimsuit that suited her beautiful body quite well. Simply delicious, thought the black blob as the young girl removes the towel from around her waist and jumped into the pool.

If he wanted, Cukoo could have taken her that very moment, for she had jumped in just above the blob's massive body, but for the time being, Cukoo would watch her from below, admiring her shapely form as she began to swim laps. Drool slowly began to form around the blob's large mouth, yearning to take her delicious body. It seemed as though his luck had not run out just yet...

Cukoo's Profile

Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:23 pm

The young girl’s body moved in rhythm as she continued swim across the empty pool. She enjoyed the feeling of the cold water surrounding her as she glided across the water, her worries, fears and stress all melting away with each kick of her slender legs. She couldn’t believe she did not think of doing this sooner, even still though she wasn’t about to make this a regular thing…she hardly wanted to get caught and then in trouble. She’d heard the punishments this school used were old fashioned and horrible…she really didn’t have the desire or interest to learn what that meant first had. But for now, she just enjoyed herself changing her stoke mid lap as she turns in the water onto her back and just slowly floats back towards the wall…and though she didn’t know it the monster that lurked beneath the surface of the water. Floating as she did, her long white hair moved freely in the water fanning out and framing her alabaster body as if she was some sort of heavenly being.

Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:45 pm

The young girl's graceful body slided overhead smoothly, allowing Cukoo to observe her slender body as he flexed and spun in the water. Her long hair flowed around her as she stopped for a moment to relax. Unknown to the young beauty, she had stopped just above the blob's head. Several thick, black tentacles began to extend towards her slender legs as she floated effortlessly above him. Letting out a silent laugh, Cuko knew she now belonged to him.

In an instant, several thick tentacles shot out from under the surface of the water, converging on the young beauty. A thick black tentacle quickly lashed around her wrists, yanking her arms behind her back and binding them together tightly. Another thick tentacle quickly wrapped around her ankles and bound her legs together as Cukoo slowly lifted the young girl out of the water, her shapely form dripping water into the pool below.

Holding the wet, young girl over the surface of the water, Cukoo slowly began to emerge from under the water's surface. The black blob dwarfed the young girl, standing nearly nine feet over the surface of the water as a combination of water and slime dripped from his black skin. A large hole slowly opened in the front of the black blob, forming his massive mouth, lined with hundreds of thin black tentacles and a thick black tongue. A deep watery laugh suddenly shook the indoor pool building as Cukoo said, "hello my dear. You look delicious."

Cukoo's Profile

Sat Jun 06, 2009 12:50 am

Cael’s world froze as her arms were forced behind her, held by a strength she could not surmount as she thrashed and squirmed desperately trying to get free kicking violently. Then her legs were grabbed, held together at her ankles and all she could do was squirm and thrash. Was she going to drown? She whimpered in her thrashing but didn’t scream, she was trying to calm herself, trying to figure out how to get free. Her eyes were squeezed shut from the strain she was putting on her muscles trying to break the hold, even as pointless as it was.

Being lifted out of the water however…that changed everything. She could feel the water running off her body as the cool air of the building tickled her flesh, giving her goose bumps. Opening her eyes, she gets sight of the large black …thing…holding her. Was that a mouth? Then it spoke...and she screamed. Her soft nearly unused voice piercing the air as terror played fully in her wide bright pink eyes.

Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:38 am

The blob's dark blue eyes glanced up and down his new prize and she squirmed and wiggled in his tight grasp. Her tight blue swimsuit stretched as she flexed and shifted her body, giving Cukoo a lovely view of her soft breasts bouncing back and forth. "My my, you certainly are a lovely one," laughed the black blob as his thick tentacles continued to tighten around her wrists and ankles, ensuring that she could only squirm in the blob's tight grip.

As Cukoo continued to enjoy the lovely sight of the young girl flexing and wiggling her beautiful body, a pair of thick tentacles suddenly extended out from his black body. Letting out another deep laugh, the blob watched as his black tentacles slowly wrapped around her full breasts, stretching the top of her one-piece even further. The thick tentacles slowly began to twist and squeeze around her soft mounds of flesh, nearly tearing the wet fabric from her lovely body.

Cukoo's Profile

Sat Jun 06, 2009 4:08 am

Cael felt the slimy shackles binding her tighten further around her as she continued to try and buck and squirm free again them. Adrenaline and fear coursing through her body her mind felt as if it was going a million miles per hour. Had it spoke? What was this thing? Was she dreaming again? Was it going to eat her? It said she looked delicious, right? She didn’t want to die. Cael had barely even heard the creature speak again as she continued to struggle in vain unable to overpower the monster. Her smooth alabaster frame arching and twisting, her muscles tightening giving the monster holding her quite the look at her body. The monsters slimy tendrils coiling around her breasts brought her back to the moment. She was hardly experienced…never even so much as having kissed anyone but she had read a great deal, though she couldn’t image this thing wanting to do anything like that to her…

Then its coiled tentacles squeezed and pulled her blue tight swimsuit stretching the wet fabric mauling her sensitive breasts and causing her to squeak as the rough treatment. The cold water still drying against her pale skin causes her nipples to standing out as she renews her efforts to break free.

Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:15 pm

The blob's deep laugh filled the air as Cukoo gazed down at his lovely prize, admiring her soft breasts rise and fall slowly in the tight grip of his thick tentacles. Her tight swimsuit stretched to its limits as the black tentacles twisted and massaged her large mounds of flesh, eventually displaying her hard tits through the thin fabric. The young girl's head hung back as small gasps and moans escaped her mouth, flexing and squirming her lovely body against Cukoo's black tentacles.

As the black blob continued to enjoy the lovely sight in front of him, his rough tongue slowly began to extend out from his large mouth. Letting out another watery laugh, Cukoo watched as his black tongue slowly wrapped itself around her hips and thighs, tasting her sweet skin as rubbed her legs together, trying to pull away from the thick muscle twisting around her. Drool began to drip down from the blob's large mouth as he enjoyed his first taste of the young beauty, but Cukoo would need more than a mere taste to quench his thirst.

Cukoo's Profile

Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:52 am

Cael shook her head in protest as the upper part of her swimsuit was torn open and her firm breasts were exposed. The creatures slimy appendages stayed coiled and squeezed her bare breasts smothering them while her own thrashing caused its grip to pull on them, almost painfully. Nothing she did could break its hold on her, her wrists and ankles trapped by this massive black...thing. Her muscles starting to ache and grow sore from the constant strain she put on them as she ever tried to free her, a few tears dripped from the corners of her eyes as the pulse pounding fear swirled in her thoughts, consuming them. Another part of the creature wrapped around her, a large black tongue-like tendril from the hole that had opened wrapped around lower body as it began to shift around her, grinding itself again her and little bit of swimsuit that covered her tight rear and womanhood. Cael didn’t know the creature’s actual intent as to her it looked as if the creature was going to devour her. Struggling harder, straining her body as her back arches upwards at the creature Cael’s voice can be heard.

Stop…please…don’t…eat…me…" The words broken by her fear come out softly, her voice soft and barely above that of a whisper. She rarely spoke, at least she rarely spoke to her fellow students, teachers or other human’s in general but situations like this called for things to change. Cael figured the hungry creature would ignore her, why wouldn’t it? It had her exactly where it wanted her and there was nothing she could do about it.

Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:27 pm

Cukoo's dark blue eyes locked onto the young girl's soft breasts as the thin fabirc clinging to her body slowly began to tear and rip in several places. The blob's thick tentacles squeezed and twisted around her smooth mounds of flesh, displaying her hard tits through the wet fabric slightly more with each hard twist. More drool began to fall from the blob's mouth as he watched the young girl flex and squirm her lovely body, trying to free herself from the blob's tight grip.

"I have no intention of eating you, my dear," laughed the black blob, "but I will enjoy a good... taste... of you." Suddenly, the thick tongue wrapping around the young girl's hips began to slide inbetween the front of her bound legs, working it's way towards the bottom of her tight swimsuit. Letting out another deep laugh, Cukoo watched as his rough tongue slowly began to rub and grind against the front of her wet one-piece swimsuit, pressing against her sex lips through the thin fabric.

Cukoo's Profile

Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:54 am

Cael wasn’t left long to ponder the black slimy blobs words long as its thick tongue wormed its way between her slender legs and pressed firmly to her. Desperately she tried to squeeze her thighs together to force the invading appendage to move away from there as her struggles once again renewed in desperation. Her struggling only aided the tongue between her legs as she caused it to grind even harder against her covered womanhood. She may have been sheltered but there was no way this creature could have wanted to do anything like that to her…it wasn’t possible.

The ever struggling snow colored woman managed to muster her courage once again as she spoke, “T..then..wh…what do you…want?” She dreaded the answer, and almost didn’t actually want to hear it.

Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:28 am

The black blob's laugh filled the air as the young girl protested, wiggling and squirming her body as the pleasure built up inside of her. "I want your delicious body," laughed the black blob as his rough tongue continued to rub tightly against the front of her tight swimsuit, pushing slightly into her sex lips through the wet fabric. Cukoo could slowly begin to taste her sweet sexual juices flowing through her one-piece swimsuit, arousing the black blob greatly.

Laughing loudly once again, Cukoo suddenly sent out a pair of thin tentacles from his mouth, extending them towards the girl's well-bound body. The thin tentacles slowly wrapped around the top straps to her wet swimsuit, pulling them down her shoulders as she squirmed and wiggled her lovely body. The blob's dark eyes locked onto her soft breasts as the top to her tight swimsuit was slowly slid down the top half of her body.

Cukoo's Profile

Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:19 am

Cael gasped in shock and surprise as the creatures tongue or whatever it was pushed harder between her legs, rubbing her covered sex with a monstrous lust. Whatever the case though she felt odd, her body tingling and it all seemed to stem from the rough slimy appendage touching her lewdly. Cael could only try to continue struggling, she didn’t what she thought would be her first time to be with a nasty, blob…thing. Her wrists still trapped by the monster, Cael was helpless to stop it as more dark tendrils shot out and coiled around the shoulder straps of her blue swimsuit and yanked the tight fabric down roughly as her firm breasts came into the monsters view, perfect bouncing globes of alabaster topped with two tiny soft pink nipples. Cael thrashed again, she couldn’t believe the creature wanted this, her mind was trying to go in 50 million different directions all at once. She wanted someone to help her, she didn’t want this. Cael’s tears began to run more freely down her face, she couldn’t even bring herself to verbally plead for the creature to free her. Not that it would have done any good anyway.

Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:24 pm

The young girl's squirming and wiggling was slowly becoming weaker, though her movements were slowly becoming more seductive. While it was clear that she was still trying to escape, her bound hips and thighs rolled and rubbed against each other as small gasps and moans espaced from her mouth. "Yessssss," hissed the black blob as he watched the straps to the young girl's swimsuit slide down her shoulders and chest before her soft breasts finally burst free from the wet fabric, displaying her perfect mounds of flesh topped by her hard tits.

The blob's deep laugh filled the air once again as he stared down at her lovely chest, his thick black tentacles squeezing slightly harder around her now bare breasts. The soft orbs rose and fell rhythmically off her chest as more moans and gasps began to spill from her lips. Cukoo's rough tongue quickly absorbed every drop of the delicious juices that began to flow through her wet swimsuit as it grinded tightly inbetween her bound legs, pressing against her swelling clit through the thin fabric. How tasty she was...

Cukoo's Profile

Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:09 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 50 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next