View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Sep 19, 2024 10:47 pm

Reply to topic  [ 68 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 A Late Night Walk Through a Greenhouse (for Cael) 

Post A Late Night Walk Through a Greenhouse (for Cael)
It had been one of the hottest days Muckus could remember... just the way the massive plant liked it. Inside the larger greenhouse on the island, the large plant had been able to take in as much sunlight and moisture as he needed. However, Muckus still needed one more thing in order to keep himself alive; the delicious "nectar" the young girls on the island produced while driven into sexual bliss.

The giant plant had seen several lovely ladies walking past the greenhouse throughout the day, but it appeared as though none of them would ever enter. As the sun set, Muckus began to wonder if he should begin to try other places on this island. While they may lack the humidity and sunlight he needed, at least he would be able to find more sweet young girls. Now, with the sun falling off into the horizon, Muckus wondered into deep thought, considering his next course of action.

Muckus' Profile

Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:54 pm

Post Re: A Late Night Walk Through a Greenhouse (for Cael)
Unaware she may be intruding upon the musings of a creature, or even at the moment uncaring of such, the small young girl burst in through the door to the green house. Obviously she was a student as she wore the traditional white blouse, jacket and short skirt but she also wore one other thing that most if students probably did not, or at least not usually. A long sleeved rain coat was worn covering most of her though the front was open, its hood up and hiding her face though wisps of angelic white snuck free from being hidden. Cael’s eyes blinked hot tears as she stumbled and moved through the green house and finally tucked herself away, hiding within the green house as she wrapped her arms around her knee’s and buried her face between them, sobbing hard. Her thoughts were in chaos at the stinging words, still hot and echoing in her ears causing her to shudder and shake. She wasn’t a monster. She didn’t want to be freak yet even here she couldn’t escape it. Those two girls walking together had screamed in terror at her when they saw her, screamed “monster” and ran. She hadn’t done anything to them, she didn’t even know them but it hadn’t stopped them.

Though the tiny girl was sobbing hard, she made very little sound as she continued to shiver and shudder eventually lying down and curling up under the small patch of shade she had hidden herself under.

Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:22 pm

While the massive plant was in deep thought, he heard the large doors to the greenhouse fly open and slam shut. Peering towards the opposite end of the building, Muckus spotted a small young girl who had just run in, laying down on a small patch of grass as she cried. While the large plant was somewhat confused as to why this pretty young girl was crying, he was more interested in gaining a sweet taste of her "nectar."

As the young girl sobbed, Muckus slowly began to take control of the many flowers and vines throughout the greenhouse, allowing him to control their every moment. Towards the end where young girl was laying, several beautiful flowers slowly began to open up, releasing a lovely scent that would obviously make the girl take notice. As the first set of flowers opened, Muckus allowed more and more to blossom along the path leading towards the far end of the greenhouse, where the massive plant was currently rooted. His blue eyes stayed focused on his sweet prize, wondering just how much sweet "nectar" he would be receiving this warm night.

Muckus' Profile

Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:36 pm

Cael’s vision blurred with tears saw the movement of the flowers as they began to bloom and spring to life around her, their sweet aroma emitting from them as it circled around her taking her thoughts from today’s events that culminated with her being called a monster. Pushing herself up to a sitting position the little white haired girl wiped her long rain coat’s sleeve in front of her slightly puffy tear filled eyes so that she could get a better look. She’d never actually seen plants bloom like this, truthfully she’d rarely ever ventured outside unless it was required and was fascinated by it. By their beauty, by their smell…how they’d be loved and how lucky they were for it. In spite of the tears staining her cheeks she managed to smile in spite of herself at the flowers as she leaned forward and closed her eyes to inhale to wonderful scent deeply. Cael was ever unaware that there could be danger lurking here in the greenhouse. Truthfully, Cael was unaware of there even being actual monsters on the island regardless of having encountered a few of them. To her, the flowers’ blooming was a good omen or at least being here to see them raised her spirits a bit.

Sat Jun 06, 2009 12:02 am

The young lady appeared to have taken notice of the numerous flowers blooming around her. As she watched, more flowers began to bloom further down the path of the greenhouse, each one more vivid and colorful than the last. Watching intently, Muckus began to motion with each flower towards the end of the greenhouse, where the massive plant waited motionless.

The flowers and vines slowly began to bruss up against the girl's soft cheeks and arms, almost willing her to walk farther down into the large glass building. As the young girl stood to take her first step, a lone vine slowly slid up behind her raincoat and held the bottom of it to the ground, allowing it to slip innocently off the shoulders of the lovely young lady. Muckus now gained his first true view of his petite prize, clad in her tight school uniform. The large plant knew she would as much as of the sweet juices he needed to sustain him for a long time...

Muckus' Profile

Sat Jun 06, 2009 12:35 am

Cael jumps slightly startled when her rain coat slips free from her, looking over her shoulder at what she could have caught it on. Her eyes finding the vine behind her, was it always there? She didn't know, she hadn't really looked around when she came storming in here. It had to of been. There was no other possible explanation. Turning back to the wonderous and beautiful flowers in bloom, Cael began to follow them. Stopping to bend over and smell them, thoughts of those students from earlier that avoided her or just outright ran from her fading from her mind as she stepped carefully along the path, careful to not step or hurt any of the plants here.

Sat Jun 06, 2009 2:12 am

Muckus kept his eyes locked on the lovely young girl as she followed the blooming flowers, walking straight towards the giant plant. Several smaller flowers and vines continued to reach out and brush up against her body gently, almost as though they were trying to push her further towards the other side of the greenhouse where the massive plant waited, eager to gain it's first taste of her sweet juices.

As the young beauty turned the corner to where the large plant lay rooted in the earth, Muckus slowly began to open his massive mouth, displaying his enormous size for the young lady. The top of each tip of the large mouth grew to nearly eight feet in height, nearly hitting the glass ceiling of the building. As the mouth continued to open slowly, the red slime inside the growing mouth began to shift and roll, preparing itself for the delicious treat that was sure to come.

Muckus' Profile

Sat Jun 06, 2009 3:57 am

Sheltered though she was, Cael was not unfamiliar with nature but she had never really truly seen nature as she was seeing it now. It was vibrant, beautiful and alive. Her thoughts continued to slowly drift free away from concerns of the school and instead swam in the splendor before her. The sights and smells swirling around her, it was amazing. Had she remembered any of her other encounters on the island, this would have been a warning. Had she known she should have already started trying to run far away from the unseen monster. Cael did not. She didn’t know.
Her ignorant bliss was not to last as she rounded one of the many rows of plants and flowers to see the hulking oozing plant like mass before her. Her bright pink eyes went wide with fright as it rose to full height. Her thoughts disappeared, wiped clear by fright as she stood there slightly in awe perhaps at the terrible thing in front of her. Only one thought managed to return. Run.

Run.

Run now.

Cael turns on heel and begins to try to flee from the massive plant thing behind her, her heart pounding so hard it seems to echo in her ears.

Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:55 pm

It appears as though Muckus had been to eager to reveal himself to young lady. She had quickly spotted the massive plant growing from the opposite side of the greenhouse and was trying to make a hasty escape. While the large plant was certainly not the quickest of creatures when it came to movement across ground, the red slime making up the inside of his body certainly was fast at capturing prey.

Several thick red tentacles quickly shot out of the plant's giant mouth, extending towards the young girl's body. A pair of rubbery tentacles quickly latched themselves around her wrists, quickly pulling them behind her back and binding them tightly together. Another red tentacle quickly wrapped itself around her ankles, twisting around her slender legs as she was thrust into the air, slowly pulling her towards the gaping mouth of the massive plant.

As the lovely young girl wiggled and flexed her beautiful body, the large mouth suddenly emitted a loud, rumbling sound, which slowly turned into a low rumbling voice. "Welcome... to... the... green... house... young... lady..." boomed Muckus as his red tentacles continued to tighten around her shapely body.

Muckus' Profile

Sun Jun 07, 2009 6:21 am

Cael ran as hard as she could, almost returning back to the corner and she could see it off in the distance, the door to the greenhouse, the door to her freedom. Her hope, like her movement stopped there though. Warm red tendrils shackled around her wrists, pulling her arms behind her back with a painful yank, her mouth opening as a scream of protest escapes her soft lips, pulling her back towards that plant monster. With her feet still free for that mere moment she tries to hold her ground, kicking and pushing ever trying to still move towards the door but another red vine latches around her, trapping her ankles together. Writhing and struggling now in the creature’s firm grasp, Cael thrashed her firm and fit body thrashing around causing the skirt of her uniform to dance around her thighs, showing brief wisps of the lacey pink panties hidden underneath. That plant had begun reeling her back in towards it, like a caught fish before it turned her around, bringing her face to…well…mouth with it.

It spoke. The plant…spoke.

Cael’s pink eyes, wide with fear stay focused on the talking plant, her lips trembling slightly…her struggles stopped for just a moment.
"I’m…I’m sorry…I did…didn’t –hiccup- mean…to intrude…" Cael began, maybe it would let her go if it understood she didn’t mean to burst into its home. “Just…let..me..go…I’ll …leave…I promise.

Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:44 pm

The giant plant eyed his new prize up and down sevearl times, admiring her lovely form as she twisted and squirmed in vain, trying to escape the rubbery, red tentacles which had just latched around her beautiful body. The thick appendenges continued to wrap and and tighten around her wrists and ankles as the lovely young girl was pulled ever closer towards the gaping mouth of Muckus.

"Whether... or... not... you... leave..." boomed the massive mouth as the young girl squirmed and wiggled in the air, "depends... on... how... tasty... you... are." As the young beauty was pulled ever closer, a pair of thin red tentacles shot out from the plant's massive mouth, quickly latching around her small shoes and socks and promptly pulling them off. "No... need... to... taste... those..." laughed the giant mouth as the red tendrils pulled the lovely prize to within feet the massive plant.

Muckus' Profile

Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:27 am

Cael listened to the plant monster speak again and as it finished speaking her struggles began once again. Desperately she tried to move her feet, trying to keep them away from the new red plant like vines gripping and grabbing at them. It didn’t help as the plant stole her buckled shoes and her dress socks. The thing was going to eat her! What was this kind of plant doing at the school? Panic over took her as she tried to flail and move, wanting to get free, wishing someone would come help her, hating how this plant seemed to be toying with its soon to be meal. Her skirt ever bouncing around her hips and thighs, given showing the monster her soft pink lacey panties as her struggles continued.

Don’t eat me! I’m horrible tasting, I swear!” Cael cried out fear stricken.

Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:38 am

"I... doubt... that..." roared Muckus as the young girl was brought ever closer towards the massive plant's ever widening mouth. "You... will... be... quite... tasty." As the young girl struggled and squirmed as she approached the gaping mouth, another thick tentacle quickly extended from the red mass inside the large mouth, promptly shooting up the front of her white blouse. The blue eyes of the giant plant locked onto the girl's lovely body as her tight blouse was torn from her body, revealing her tight pink bra.

A deep laugh shook the greenhouse as Muckus gazed upon his lovely prize as she wiggled and flexed her body in vain, trying anything to escape the tight grasp of the rubbery tentacles as she was pulled ever closer. As the massive plant watched in delight, a pair of red tentacles suddenly shot towards the well-bound beauty, wrapping themselves around her barely-covered breasts. The thick tendrils slowly began to squeeze the soft orbs, twisting and rolling around her smooth skin tightly.

The young girl now hovered directly over the top of mouth of Muckus, ready to take in it's delicious prize... and how delicious she would be.

Muckus' Profile

Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:32 am

Cael closed her eyes tightly as her blouse was torn roughly from her body, exposing her bra and giving cause to the girls rising red blush that now frames her pale features. She couldn’t help but think she was going to be completely stripped before this thing devoured her. Why couldn’t of it at least given her a bit of dignity in her final moments and choked down her clothing. Cael’s eyes flare open as the two tendrils wrapped around her small bosom and squeeze them roughly, almost pulling her lacy bra off her in the process. Shaking her head, she continued to struggle against the impossible vines and creature controlling them.

Oh god, please don’t eat me you stupid plant, please don’t!” Cael gasped out desperately, she was trapped and she didn’t actually know how intelligent the plant thing was or not but it didn’t really matter at this point.

Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:34 pm

The giant plant released a deep, echoing laugh through the glass building as the young girl continued to protest and squirm in vain, her slender body now bound directly above the plant's gaping mouth. "But... you... look... so... tasty..." laughed the massive plant as more red tentacles began to extend from the inside of his large mouth. The young girl's soft breasts continued to twist and rise as his rubbery tentacles continued to squeeze them tightly, almost as though they were ready to tear the lacey bra from her body at any moment.

Suddenly, a lone red tentacle shot up the front of the girl's tight skirt, wrapping around the top of the waistband and slowly pulling it down her smooth hips, displaying her tight pink panties inch by inch. Letting out another booming laugh, Muckus watched as the small skirt was slowly slid down and past her legs, dropping into the red slime below and quickly absorbed by the massive mouth.

Muckus' Profile

Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:01 am
Reply to topic   [ 68 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next