View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Sep 27, 2024 9:37 am

Reply to topic  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Nice Day For A Walk (Komiko) 

Post Re: Nice Day For A Walk (Komiko)
I smile at you “Physical Ed. Might be why I haven’t seen you till now, the only Physical Education I do is swim.” I tell you as I take a bite out of my own sandwich and nod my head when you ask if I was Japanese “That’s right... I’m Japanese, my name means heavenly child.” I tell him as I blush a deep red.

“Umm hope you don’t mind me asking what your name means.” I ask you as I finish my sandwich and open my juice I had pulled out of my pack, I brush off some sand that was clinging on my leg because of the suntan lotion.

Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:43 pm

I smile back and i say, "my name is Nhung Phan, Phan being my First name an Nhung being my mid but apparently everyone called me by my middle name which i didn't mind. the name means Bright Velvet," i explained to her in a simple manner. I smiled and went on, "Heavenly Child, huh... kind of matches. you're beautiful by both name and face," I say as I bite a chunk out of the sandwich she had given me, as i look out to towards the sea.

Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:55 am

I blush deeper then before at his complement averting my eyes from him looking down at the sand near my hand “Professor your to kind to say such things to me, I know im just homely and nothing as beautiful as you profess, but thank you for the attempt at flattery. So Professor have you gotten situated at the Campus yet? If you haven’t I would be gladly help you get unpacked” I tell you as I begin drawing circles into the sand next to me.

My long hair falling down around my heart shaped face hiding both my eyes and the smile I have on my face still thinking of the very flattering complement he had bestowed on me, I can still feel the heat burning my cheeks and I start chewing on my lip trying to contain my joy at some one speaking kindly to me.

Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:10 am

I turn to her, seeing her cheeks blushing a hot red. I smile and say, "You are very beautiful, trust me, I'm being honest here. And, i think i'm alright you the unpacking". I look at her and say as I finish my sandwich, "By the way, thanks for your complement."

When i finished my sandwich i place my hand over her hand which is currently drawing circle in the ground. I place my other hand over her red cheeks and say, "Trust me...you really are a beautiful person."

Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:00 pm

I looked confused for a second when he said I had complemented him though I didn’t remember doing so, the professor had touched my hand and cheek and I froze in place not daring to move and unsure what he had intended by the touch, I begin to bite on my lower lip feeling every inch of his touch on me.

“Professor I don’t think it would be right to be caressing a student, people might think im looking for favors from you” I tell him yet not moving away from his soft touch as goose bumps begin to rise up on my skin.

Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:58 pm

I smiled and said, "Don't worry. No student knows i'm the new PE Prof. and besides. do i even look like a professor in this rag? by the way i'm probably only just a couple years older than you are. i mean i'm only 20 years old". I stared into her emerald green eyes and thought to myself 'she is an angel'. "plus your so beautiful, i can't keep my eyes off you for i'm so attracted to you, and that Komiko-san"

I again smiled at her as I leaned over and pressed my lips against her lips, kissing her passionatly

Sat Jun 06, 2009 3:26 pm

My eyes open wide as he begins kissing me and then they slightly droop as I start to enjoy the kiss, reluctantly I push him away blushing a deep red. “Professor please don’t, I don’t want you to get into trouble and it’s unprofessional even if you are near my age and as for your clothing... well I thought they may have lost some of your belonging and that’s the reason your wearing those.” I tell him and start putting some of my things away in my pack including my uniform.

“Professor... im sorry if I lead you to believe that I was interested in you... I mean you are hansom and every thing but I have my studies to keep me busy and im in no position to have any kind of romantic interlude, especially with a professor that might get them or myself into trouble.” I had explained to him.

Sat Jun 06, 2009 3:46 pm

I looked at her, putting my hands on her shoulder, "Relax, you don't need to worry about me, i'll be fine. aswell, i wear these all the time, except at interviews with parents. and you won't get in trouble, i'm sure of that, and to me your very interesting, and i'm being honest here" I say this with a reassuring smile. I placed both hands on her cheeks and kissed again, deep and passionate.

I then had departed lips. "ah well, guess i'll see you when i'll can....never" I said, as i left for, not for the path back to the school but into the woods.

Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:15 pm

Pushing him back away from me I blush “Please Professor.. Don’t its not right for a student and Professor to engage in such acts even in public.” I tell you backing away I hastily pick up the rest of my things putting them into my pack except for the blanket which he was still sitting on. “Professor Nhung, im so sorry if you think im interested in you, but my studies are more important then romance.. And I need to go back to the dorms and finish some of my home work Sir.” I say lowing my head in shame.

He had gotten up and was headed to the woods, I looked confused at this and put away the towel in my pack, getting up I quickly follow him feeling I might have hurt his feelings. "Im really sorry Professor, but im sure you understand.” I tell him.

Sun Jun 07, 2009 7:21 pm

When she enters the forest, i am no where to be found, yet my path shows i went into a clearing. In the middle of the clearing, i am sat there cross legged my hands on my knees and my eyes closed. I suddenly remembered what happened to me, back at the lab. it all came in a flash:

Before I was in the lab, i remember being in the jungles of Vietnam in 1929, running from men in strange coats. when i was in the lab, i was injected with something which made me stronger, faster and above all, less human. These men in lab coats wrote many things on clip boards. now, being 2009, i remember, i am more than a century old.

I open my eyes, and turn to Miss Komiko with a saddened look. I got up and turned away, with my hands behind me back, head up. "Why you follow me?" I asked her, even though i was turned away from her.

Sun Jun 07, 2009 7:39 pm

I slow and stop in my step as he turned his back to me and asked ‘Why you follow me?’ I had bowed my head at those words and to me I have hurt his feeling after all. “Professor... I followed to say sorry and hoped you didn’t have any hurt feelings.... But it seems I have hurt you and again I apologize to you for that.” I told him and slowly turned towards the school and after a few steps started running.

Tears in my eyes feeling bad for my self for hurting the Professor when he was being kind to me, soon I find the path I was on to head to the beach and start up the path to the school after a few more steps I slow and sit down on a stump sobbing about what had just happen, still breathing hard from the recent run I sit there trying to regain my composure.

Sun Jun 07, 2009 9:59 pm

"Wait! don't go!" i turned and shouted after her. noting that she didn't hear me, i ran after her. I find her sitting down, sobbing on a stump. I place my hand on her shoulder and say, "I'm sorry, for acting like a fool. It's not you, it's something else...I'm sorry for everything i've done up to this moment." I smiled and then said in a soothing voice, "I'm not hurt by your actions to let you know...i'm just messed up, here...it's not you, it's me-"\

I paused getting another flash back: on how i ended up here. I'm fighting my way out, killing everyone who tried to stop me. When i got to the exit, I to note on the mechanized island i'm on. not thinking, i jump and my mind goes blank. next i remember, i'm on the beach.

I come back to only a few minutes later

Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:55 pm

I feel his hand on my shoulder my face hidden in my hair I quickly wipe my eyes from the tears I was shedding I look at him my eyes puffy from crying as I sniffle and wipe my nose, I give him a weak smile and slowly get up. “I real didn’t mean anything flirtatious when I was talking to you, but im glad your feelings aren’t hurt.... I have to go now Professor, maybe we will meet again later?” I ask him as I dab at my eyes to remove any remaining tears.

As I had said that it appeared he was thinking about something. “I’ll go now I see your thinking about something.. Good day Professor.” I tell him as I walked away from him getting even closer to the dorms at the school, I breath a little deeper knowing now I hadn’t hurt his feelings.

Looking back at the Professor I notice that he still seems to be pondering on something and continued my journey back to the dorms.

Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:30 am

He smiled a cold insensitive smile as a small invisible tentacle comes out from his back. The tentacle goes over and wraps around Komiko. "Oh, no you don't" I said in a cold, dark and crisp voice. Komiko gets pulled back infront of me. I stare down at her, my eyes turning red, looking deep into her soul and smile.

"I hope you don't mind being taken away from your studies do you? hmm...a little privacy, we may need, hmm?" i say, laughing, evil like. I pick her up and in a flash, Both Komiko and I are in an unknown part of the island. I stare at her, and check out her nice sexy figure, my eyes glowing a dark, yet bright red.

Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:36 pm

I yelp when something grabs me from behind pulling me back to where the so called Professor was, my hands grabbing onto the invisible tentacle around my waist as I try and pry it off. Looking up I see Nhung eyes start to turn red “Let go of me, your hurting me...” looking into those red eyes I freeze like a bird would to seeing a cobra, my heart pounding hard within my bosom. “Y-your n-n-not human, w-what are you?” I stammer trying to get the words out. “P-Please let me go, you was so nice why are you doing this?” the scenery seems to blurs to me as I find us in a place unknown to me. “What do you want with me? I told you I was sorry for hurting your feeling please let me go, I wont tell any one about your condition.” I tell you as tears fall from my eyes.

Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:14 pm
Reply to topic   [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next