View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2024 6:33 am

Reply to topic  [ 108 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Harmless Creatures? (The Shokushu Pixies) 

Post Re: Harmless Creatures? (The Shokushu Pixies)
"Oh girl, you are going to experience a whole new world of fun!"

The living rope holding her feet yanked her rougly to one side, causing her to fall over on one side.
The rope let go of her feet, and instead coiled itself around her upper thighs, and started to pull. Aparently, the pixies wanted her to lie with her butt in the air.
The mushroom was still wedged in her pussy, but the pixies started to slowly, very slowly, pull it out.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Sat May 23, 2009 8:59 pm
Profile YIM

Susan managed a derisive "Ha" in response to the pixie's remark, indicating her opinion of their concept of fun. It was, however, somewhat lost amongst the moans and gasps the pixies' actions were eliciting.

She tried to resist when the rope pulled her over and again when it tried to finish turning her over, but was unsuccessful in either attempt. In part, it was simply because she was unable to move enough because of the flowers binding her. Mainly, though, she didn't try as hard as she could, due to a suspicion that she had no chance of getting loose until the pixies released her and a desire for that to happen before any other monsters showed up.

Send me a pm if you want to set up an rp.

Character listing

Sun May 24, 2009 2:11 pm

The pixies' unsuccessful attempt at turning Susan around resulted in a few of them almost being trapped under her. This resulted in quite some cursing and scurrying to get away. Some of the others openly mocked and laughed at their less fortunate kin.

Some of the pixies pumped a bit more magic into the ground, creating another living grass rope. This wrapped itself around Susan's' lower body, and together the two ropes hoisted her briefly into the air before depositing her on the ground, front down and shapely butt in the air.

"Oooooh, what a wonderful cunt!", Pink exclaimed somewhere in the air above Susan's rear. "I can't wait to get inside!"

The mushroom was slowly retracted from the tight pussy. It was not to be left alone for long, however. Susan could feel some small being probing it with little hands.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Tue May 26, 2009 6:35 pm
Profile YIM

Despite her situation, Susan managed a brief grin at the predicament of the pixies almost caught under her. Serves them right. Too bad they all got away...Ack! Her train of thought was interrupted by the ropes lifting her up and turning her over.

When they put her down again, she had to struggle briefly to move her head enough that her face wasn't in the dirt.

She heard what she thought was the pink pixie commenting; it certainly had the same sort of attitude as the pink one. Shortly afterwards, one of the pixies began fondling her cunt as the mushroom was removed.

"Nnnn.... no-oh! Don't... aaah... uhn... Stop... aaagh!" Susan's protests were rather mangled as the pixie's ministrations sent waves of pleasure through her body. If she'd been thinking clearly, she'd have been worried about how her body would react once the pixie got inside her.

Character listing

Thu May 28, 2009 2:39 pm

"Let me see.. Oh, this is a tight cunt! I wonder if can get in?" Pink giggled. She stroked and poked at the pussy a little more, pausing a bit to lick at Susan's clit.
"Tastes good!"
She then started to carefully divide the folds with her hand. Very slowly, she put one tiny foot against the opening, and pushed it inside.
"Easier than I thought! Its all lubed up for me!"
She then forced her other leg inside, sliding it in next to the other.
Wiggling her body, she slowly inserted herself into Susan's delicious opening. She was now in mid thigh. In order to force herself deeper in, she flapper her wings as hard as she was able, the motion effectively turning her into a living vibrator.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Thu May 28, 2009 7:41 pm
Profile YIM

Susan gasped as the tiny tongue ran over her clit. Despite her unwillingness and the awkwardness of her position, she was finding the whole experience almost pleasurable.

Another gasp escaped her as the pixie began to work her way inside her. "Aaah... No... Stop... What are you... AaaaaAAAAAH!" Her protests quickly dissolved into an incoherent cry as the pixie began vibrating, stimulating Susan's body.

Character listing

Sat May 30, 2009 3:34 pm

Pink flapped her wings harder, making a loud buzzing sound. Twisting her hips like a belly dancer, she inched herself in until finally her pert little ass was inside. Squirming an writhing, she slid her body further inside, until two thirds of her length was snugly sheathed inside Susan's tight cunt.
She had positioned herself such that, with a little more twisting and turning, she could bow down and put her lips on Susan's clit. Taking as much of it in her mouth as she was able, she started sucking on the swollen bud. All this time, was moving her hips, slowly grinding her lower body against the walls of the vagina.

"Good, is she not?", Purple said, standing on the ground right before Susan's face. "You should be grateful we found you!"

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Sat May 30, 2009 7:35 pm
Profile YIM

Susan was unable to respond to the pixie, moans and gasps preventing her from managing to get out even a single syllable. She did manage to glare at Purple for an instant, but Pink chose that moment for a particularly deft twist of her hips, and an expression of pure ecstasy drove the scowl away. While she was anything but grateful that she'd encountered the pixies, Susan had to admit that the pink pixie was good.

Character listing

Sun May 31, 2009 2:57 pm

Seated as she was, inside Susan's most private opening, Pink had no trouble gouging Susan's physical reactions. Noticing she was getting a reaction, the tiny female redoubled her efforts, doing her best to drive the pretty girl crazy with pleasure.
Several of the other pixies had landed on Susan's shapely rear, and were cheering and egging Pink on to greater efforts. This was not all they were doing. Susan had no way of seeing this, off course, but judging from the combination of high pitched moans and the feeling of tiny bodies being pressed against her muscular buttocks, it appeared that some of the pixies were actually screwing like rabbits on top of her butt.

Purple was posing in front of Susan's face. Her expression was part mocking, part seductive. She was running her hands up and down her slender body.
"You know what I think, Shuzhen? I think we can make you come so hard you scream. And you are going to watch me while doing it. Don't you like that? Don't you admire my pretty body?"
Purple was cupping her breast with her hands, letting her fingers stroke her erect nipples.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:31 am
Profile YIM

While Susan had admired the pixie's body earlier, there was no way she'd admit that to Purple now. Not that she could have done so at this point, with her position making it impossible for her to nod or shake her head and cries, gasps, and moans in reaction to Pink's twisting and sucking rendering her incapable of actually saying anything.

Another cry escaped her as the effects of Pink's actions added up. She was nearing another climax and, despite her efforts to avoid it, it seemed that Purple's prediction was going to be correct.

Character listing

Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:21 pm

"Delicious Shuzhen! You are making me feel all tingly!". Purple let one of her hands slide down to her pussy, and let a couple of fingers slide into her hairless cunt. She closed her eyes and moaned softly. "Oh yes! I am all moist because of you. Want a taste?"
Purple put her hands on Susans lips and let her have a taste of her juice.

Meanwhile, Pink was enjoying her job inside Susans' cunt. She was using her wings to great effect, causing as much vibration as possible, her whole body shaking.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:06 pm
Profile YIM

Despite herself, Susan couldn't resist quickly licking her lips to get a taste of the pixie's surprisingly sweet juices. Her reaction to it was interrupted, however, as Pink's vibrations sent her over the edge and she cried out in pleasure as another orgasm shook her body.

Character listing

Sun Jun 07, 2009 7:19 am

Pink let out a little yelp as she felt Susan climax all around her.
She made a small, whistling sound to one of the other pixies. Using her hand, she pushed herself halfway out of the pussy. The other pixie, still airborne, put its little hands on her shoulder and pushed her in again with great force.

Now Pink was buried so that her shoulders where outside. Pink was wiggling and rubbing herself against the walls of Susan's cunt. The other pixie was still pushing at her. Both pixies were flapping their wings, causing a double amount of vibrations.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Sun Jun 07, 2009 8:00 am
Profile YIM

Susan's moans and gasps increased as the pixie pushed further inside her and the vibrations became more intense. While she tried to resist giving in to pleasure when monsters attacked her, but this time it seemed to be a losing battle. And, unlike previous times that she'd given in, there wasn't an aphrodisiac involved here.

Character listing

Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:50 am

Pink and her assistant seemed to not want Susan's climax to end just yet. Pink was gyrating her hips like an exotic dancer, grindig herself against Susan's G-spot. The other pixie still had one hand at Pink's shoulder, but was stroking Susan's clit with the other.
One pixe or another had used its magic to guide the tip of one of the living ropes towards Susan's anus, and was skillfully teasing and prodding the tight opening without entering.

Purple was now fingering herself vigourously. "Give in, Shuzhen!", she moaned. "Give in to pleasure! Either we will make you beg for more or scream for mercy!"

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:06 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 108 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next