View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 11:16 am

Reply to topic  [ 318 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 22  Next
 Ars Notoria (Calidare) 

Post Re: Ars Notoria (Calidare)
Komiko smiles at you her green eyes sparkling what seems like joy “Oh that would be so nice eating together.” she blushes as she lowers her head. “Since I gotten here I haven’t had many people want to talk to me... So I want to thank you for being nice to me even though you don’t have to.” she said and started chewing on her lower lip again.

The two of you reach the classroom door and when you walk in you suddenly notice the whole class is naked but don’t seem to care about this little fact of clothing, even the professor who is writing today lessons on the board don’t seem to care that he to is naked.

Calidare Art Gallery

Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:55 pm
Profile YIM WWW

"Err..uh..uhm.. this has to be a mistake somehow.."
Pia stared at all the naked people, her mouth open in surprise.
"Uhm.. is it just me or are all those people naked?", she whispered to Komiko.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Sun Jun 07, 2009 6:06 pm
Profile YIM

Turning around you see Komiko naked as well, she looks at you confused “Umm you ok Pia? No one naked?” when you look back the class is fully clothed and a cold hand is placed on your fore head. “Oh your head is quite warm.. Or my hand is cold?” Komiko exclaims taking her hand away from you.

Calidare Art Gallery

Sun Jun 07, 2009 8:42 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Pia felt a rush of heat at the brief glance of her companion in the nude, as if she was not hot and bothered enough already. Confused, she realized everything was back to normal.
Pia-girl! Either you have a fever, or your sexual imagination is running amok with you!
"Err.. I feel fine.. uh.. I mean. It is all okay. Am I really that hot?", she stammered. She did not feel unwell as such, but this certainy was wierd.
"Maybe we should just find a seat?", she whipered.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Mon Jun 08, 2009 11:01 pm
Profile YIM

Komiko placed her hands on her face “Umm never mind my hands are cold, must been because I had washed my hands in cold water.” She tells you and blushed at her mistake. She nods her head when you said we ought to take a seat and follows you to the desk next to yours.

The day had seem to fly by and all throw those classes your mind seemed to have been bringing up images of nakedness very mild but never the less they kept popping up in your mind including those fantasies you deeply desired to have but suppressed greatly. You and Komiko had a quick meal before heading to detention and upon getting there you saw five other girls waiting to be let in the room.

The door had open and you notice the teacher had a pointing stick and it appeared the other girls seemed to know what to do as they bent over and the Professor swat their bottoms with it but when the last girl got there she flipped her skirt over her backside showing off her panties, the professor swatted her as well and she giggled and said “Thank you Professor, May I have another?” the previous girls started to giggle at that. The professor cleared his throat and the giggling stopped “Get to your seat Lynn.” he told her and looked at you and Komiko and frowned. “And here I thought you two would be my honor students, take your seats you two.” he tells you to and Komiko starts to head to her seat when he swatted her. She gasped and holding her bottom as she quickly headed to her desk, tears in her eyes.

Calidare Art Gallery

Mon Jun 08, 2009 11:37 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Pia blushed as the other girl, Lynn was it?, flipped her skirt up and the cane met her firm ass. This had much to do with Pia being horny from sitting in class all day, her mind haunted by erotic imagery.
Other students nude, being fucked or fucking each other. Herself leaning over her desk and being taken from behind. Komiko being taken from behind..
Pia had not really had the chance to learn much from todays lecture.

Horny or not, Pia felt she had to protest as Komiko was punished. Pia very well knew it was probably better just to shut up and get it over with, but she liked the girl. Besides, it was all so unfair.
"Please don't hurt her!", Pia blurted out. Now she had the attention of the Professor, and Pia sincerely wished she had kept her mouth shut. "Err, I mean, she did not mean it, Sir. Her watch just stopped. As did mine, as a matter of fact.."
Pia's voice trailed off. Pia was incredibly bad at confronting authority. "Um. Can't you just let her go. Sir. Please..?"

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:21 pm
Profile YIM

Even though Pia couldn’t see me I kept playing with the images she was seeing and some she even started to bring up on her own which was very amusing when I saw her fantasizing both her and the girl named Komiko getting fucked and fucking each other as well as her and Komiko being taken from behind bent over a class desk. I had decided to use this girl as a catalyst for Pia next dream session in her room when she goes to sleep again.

The professor smiles at you. “Well Miss Hov its good to see that you care for your fellow classmates, but like you.. she is in trouble for missing class without a good excuse, other students seem to have made it to class so if I let her go for knowingly breaking the rules, should I bring in your other classmates when they was on time and there at class when they should have been and punish them?” he tells you. “Now take your seat, maybe a little pain will be a reminder to not skip class again.” as you start to head to your seat you feel the stinging of the pointing stick hit your own tush.

“Now class you know why you’re here, this is detention and we will be covering what you have missed, you regulars please try not to corrupt the new detentions students.” saying this he looks over to the girl named Lynn and her friends.

Calidare Art Gallery

Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:04 pm
Profile YIM WWW

"B-but, Sir! That's completely illogi..OWIE!"

Pia fumed as she sat down. The pain from the cane was one thing, she had know much worse. The humiliation was worse. That and the fact that the line of professor's line of reasoning was completely off. If several students came late, each with the same story, then common sense should apply. But obviously, this professor did not believe in common sense.

Red from embarrassment and anger, Pia sat and waited for the professor to get on with whatever was going to happen.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Fri Jun 12, 2009 3:08 pm
Profile YIM

Komiko glanced over to you looking worried that you was hurt and quickly looked back as the professor started to wright things down on the black board for the class to copy, she had copied what was on the board and leaned over in her chair towards you looking nerves at the back of the professor and whispered to you. “Are you okay?” she started to bite her lip as she moved back to her normal sitting position.

It seemed the reaction you had given when the professor swatted you had gotten Lynn attention and she was grinning widely at you, she had scissored her fingers on both hand and placed them together making it look like the crotch area was grinding together. You can see a mischievous smile on Lynn’s face as she did that and stopped as soon as the professor had turned around, it had seem she was no stranger to having detention.

The professor looked over to you, “Miss Hov for the remainder of the class I hope you don’t mind me calling you by your first name.” he stated as he commanded you to come up to the black board. “Now Miss Pia please answer the problem on the board, im confident that you can answer since I know for a fact from my normal problem girls you and Komiko are the braining ones in class.” he tells you and for a split second it was almost like the Angel you had summon was before you, looking around though there was no reaction on any of the other students faces.

Calidare Art Gallery

Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:49 pm
Profile YIM WWW

"I'm fine. How about you?" Pia whispered back at Komiko, more than a hint of worry in her voice. She felt a bit.. protective, for a lack of a better word, towards the other girl. She was shy, friendly and had a touch of something vulnerable to her. Maybe she even reminded her about herself.

Her attention was drawn to Lynn. It took a few seconds to comprehend the gesture, even if she knew it was a lewd one.
Oh. Right..
Embarassed, she turned her attention to the blackboard. It certainly did not help that she had been horny as a bunny in heat all day. Hurriedly, she finished her work just as the professor commanded her to go to the blackboard.

"Yes.. sir. Certainly.. sir?", she said, hesitating for a split second.
The Angel? Here?
Whitout thinking, Pia nerveoulsy fingered the necklace under her blouse. You must be imagining things!

Picking up a piece of chalk, she forced herself to concentrate on the task at hand, and started writing on the blackboard. She started out completely wrong, but corrected herself and started over imideatly, a sure sign of nervouness.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:17 pm
Profile YIM

Looking at the board it seemed to be a trick question which is the reason why you made the mistake in the first place, you back to the professor you felt something between you legs something round and hard forcing it’s way between your labia rubbing on your love nub precisely in the right spot to maximize full pleasure.

If looking back you would have seen the angel with the pointing sick thrusting it back and forth like some kind of fencing swordsman, one hand be hind his back to make the vision complete. Again it seemed none of the other student had notice anything out of the ordinary though looking at Komiko you notice her tongue out of her mouth to the corner her brow furrowed in deep concentration as she figures the problem out on paper.

Seeing Lynn you see her doing the V with her fingers and her tongue between it giving you a clear idea what she was doing. She and her friends not looking to worried about doing there work giggle at this. Suddenly the stick is no longer between your legs as the image of the Angel is replaced by the Professor once more his arm folded and looking at Lynn as she tries to play it off that she wasn’t doing that thing with her finger. “Miss Lynn if I catch you doing that again ill add more time to your already full detention.” the professor tells her.

Calidare Art Gallery

Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:57 pm
Profile YIM WWW

"Mmmm..ahh..", Pia bit down on her lower lip, trying very hard not to scream out. She pressed her thighs together, in a vain attempt to keep whatever it was from rubbing against her pussy. The rough stimulation might have been unwelcome, but not uneffective. Already fired up from the images in her head, she flt herself getting wet.
Am I going completely insane? Oh my! I bet all of them can see me getting horny!Pia straightened her skirt, subconciously seeking to cover her lust.

Luckily, Lynn managed to grab the attention, giving Pia the chance to gater her compsure somewhat.
"Err.. Professor.. Uh.. This is a trick question. Unsolvable. C-can I sit down now, please?"I need to get out of here! I need to make myself come, or I am going to go mad.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:13 pm
Profile YIM

The professor had turned to you and smiled no longer the form of the Angel “That is correct Pia, it is a trick question and unsolvable... Yes you may return to your seat, it seams I have caused you some embarrassment by having you up here, I can tell by how you are blushing, but maybe this will help you not to miss another class.” he explains allowing you to walk by he messed with your hair when you passed him like one wound do to a child who did something good.

He had turned and erased the board and started to write another problem once he finished he called up Lynn to solve the problem, she sighed and walked up to the board he hips overly exasperated as she swagger to the black board and wrote her answer which was wrong. “Sorry Lynn that was the wrong answer.” she gave a pout “Aww come on professor.. Say it was right. Ill show you my panties.” she said with a mischievous smile as she wiggles her hips, though this had an opposite effect on the professor as you can tell he was getting upset with this little trouble maker. “One more inappropriate action like that Miss Lynn and your headed to the Head Master. Now back to your seat.” he pointed the way with the stick that had swatted you. His face red with anger but Lynn tilted her had down and said she was sorry and sat down.

The Professor called other to answer questions and it proceeded much the same way each time a new question came up you saw the Angel as the Professor and those erotic Daydreams popped up. Soon the detention was over, Lynn had not misbehaved after that instant when she was sent to her seat in fact she looked pretty glum and was the last to leave the class room. Komiko right on your heals as every one left. Komiko tapped you on the shoulder you would have never notice if you hadn’t look back, she was biting her lip which seemed a common thing with her. “Pia.. D-Did you want to come to my room for a bit?” she asked you timidly.

Calidare Art Gallery

Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:23 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Pia silently fumed as the man ruffled her hair. She hated his demeaning manner. She really wished she could manage to come up with a barbed reply, and the guts to say it.

If nothing else her anger managed to snuff out her sexual desires for a bit. That was, until Lynn's overdone vamp act reminded her again.
And then the images of the angel intertwined with lewd fantasies. She could easily imagine the angel grabbing Lynn's swaying hips, wiping that look of her face as he entered her from behind.. Or was that her? Or Komiko? Or the whole class.

Oh my, I'm so glad this is over! Another minute in this room and I would have died!

“Pia.. D-Did you want to come to my room for a bit?”, Komiko asked, biting her lips.
I bet she does that as she is about to com.. Pia! Stop it!. Forcing herself to think of something other than sex. She nodded and smiled.
"Sure, Komiko, I'd be glad to join you", she answered, smiling.

Maybe at least I will gain a friend from all of this, Pia thought to herself.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:18 pm
Profile YIM

Komiko eyes begin to sparkle with joy when you accepted her invitation she smiles at you as you notice a spring in her step you hadn’t notice before. “Oh im so glad, I think you might like my room.. Well I hope you do at least.” she says and starts to blush. After leaving the area where your detention was you soon find your self just two doors from your own room.

She pulls out a golden chain that has something similar to the one your wearing where the chain is fused with the diamond dagger the hilt guard tips pointing different directions one up and the other down with a emerald angel in the front of it but next to it is the key to her door as she bends to unlock the door, it clicks open and she opens the door for you, inviting you in.

Soon as you enter the room you almost feel like your in a plushie animal farm mixed with a library, something you wouldn’t expect in a college dorm room. She begins to blush again having an idea what your thinking “I know its to umm unsophisticated? Sorry but I think those plushie animals are so cute.” she tells you as she picks up a few things off the floor, her clock is still blinking 12:00 PM.

Calidare Art Gallery

Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:24 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 318 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 22  Next