View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 4:37 am

Reply to topic  [ 146 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 S.O.S. (The NightBringer) 

Post Re: S.O.S. (The NightBringer)
The man calling himself Ere smirked lightly as the girl made a disappointed and angry face at him once he broke the kiss. With his hands still holding onto her sides, the dark skinned man merely pulls the small girl down, pressing her chest to his as he kisses her once more his fingers squeezing her tightly. Her soft lips to his, her firm sexy body on his was more than enough stimulation to once again cause the member hanging between his legs to jump and shift. It was good to be him right now, and whether the girl knew it or not it was going to continue to be as such until he had complete satisfaction.

"Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.”

Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:50 pm
Profile YIM

Location: Under your bed... but I dissapear when you try to find me.
When he pulled her into yet another kiss, she nearly smiled, kissing him back eagerly. As her body was so short because of her smallness, she didn't notice the member that was beginning to become excited. Hikari's small hands slipped to Ere's face, holding him close to her happily. The young woman was enjoying this also, also beginning to arouse. Slowly, mischeviously, her tongue slipped onto his lips, forcing its way into his all too eager mouth and twining with his happily.

Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:56 pm

Ere deepens the kiss, his fingers still on the side of the girls chest begin to press and squeeze the sides of her firm breasts while pulling her body harder to his. Ere enjoyed the feeling of her naked body on his, feeling her soft perfect globes firmly against his muscular frame, hearing her little moans and gasps. He could only lightly growl in response, his fingers tightening as he swirls his tongue with hers. Perhaps after enough teasing he could get her to initate the encounter, it was certainly worth looking into as even if it failed it wouldn't change the outcome.

"Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.”

Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:02 pm
Profile YIM

She happily moaned through the kiss, though wriggled a little bit when his hands pushed against her full breasts. She pressed her littler body to his harder, shuddering the littlest bit at his Ere's growl. The young woman innexperiencedly (If thats even a word) wrestled her tongue with his, her innocent eyes boring into his red ones with a certain sweet adoration.

Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:11 pm

Ere's rough hands continued to rub and grind into the sides of the girl breasts, his fingers pushing into the pillowy flesh harder as she wiggles her body against his. Ere only pulls her body tighter to his own, grinding her to him as her tongue continues to hungrily seek his own out, interwining like eels as they lay together in the complete emptiness of the void. After a moment Ere lets one hand begin to slide down her body, his palm rubbing firmly over her every curve as it moves.

Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:19 pm
Profile YIM

She moaned a little bit as his hands ground into her, actually enjoying it some, espeically since there was no penetration involved. Hikari held herself to Ere wantingly, letting her tongue intertwine with his, enjoying his taste. When his hand began to run over her curvy body, she made no objection, one of her hands travelling to his chest to gently massage the hard muscles.

Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:24 pm

Ere lets his hand continue to roam and explore the small girls curvy body, letting it massage against her soft flesh. Her little wiggles and movement on top of him seemed so innocent and sexy he couldn't help himself as he pushed his mouth harder to hers, his tongue slipping and grinding it against her own. Ever so slowly, his hand finally found its destination as he cupping his palm against the girls firm rear, pulling her up into his mouth and squeezing it lustfully.

Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:38 pm
Profile YIM

She moaned more, abandoning any bit of modesty or embarrassment and letting her little body be toyed with while she moaned loudly, loving Ere's strong hands. When his hand cupped her firm bottom, she raised her backside slightly to lean into his welcoming hand. She pressed her tonue to his lustfully, moaning as her supple buttocks was squeezed. A little part of her mind was screaming at her stop this! He's going to fuck you again! GET OFF OF HIM AND RUN!! but the rest of her was to clouded with lust to pay attention "Let.. me.. suck you..." she murmured through the kiss, the innnocency washing away from her eyes, though she was still cutely inexperienced. "or.. fuck.. me.. just give me your cock..." she begged like the dirty whore she was becoming.

Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:53 pm

A slight growl once again escaped, "Mmmmmmm suck me, Hikari." With that Ere pulls the girl up and spins her around, turning her around to face his swollen member, and placing her delicate flower certainly within hand or tongues reach. Slipping his hands down her body once more he puts them between the girls legs and pushes them further apart as he pulls her towards him, his head leaning forward to greet her honey hole with a firm and full lick. His fingers squeeze the soft flesh of her inner thighs, enjoying the moment and anticipating the feeling of her little mouth around him.

Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:04 pm
Profile YIM

She nodded eagerly, moaning as his mouth explored her tender womanhood. She slowly propped herself up on his tough abdomen, putting her tiny mouth around the most of his member she could, suckling like a little child on it's mothers teat. She put her hands on his thighs, moaning deeply into his member, giving vibrations through the phallus. Hikari tried to suck with a steady beat, but her tiny body was trembling with the overwhelming pleasure she was not used to. She pushed her hips closer to his mouth, loving the feeling of his smooth tongue exploring her tender secret.

Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:18 pm

Ere rubs his tongue against her slipperly sex, letting it drag across the puffy lips as he tastes her sweet juices while using his tongue to ever slowly part the folds and nudge against the entrance. His tongue is unlike any human tongue as it moves and rubs, flicking and grinding with a life nearly all its own as Ere continues to tease her, his fingers squeezing down in return to pull her hot snatch harder to his mouth.

Ere's hip bucked slightly at the girls mouth as her soft lips wrapped themselves around it, he could feel her moans vibrate through out his manhood as well as her tongue as it slide up and down his shaft her mouth not having much room to hold his large cock.

Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:27 pm
Profile YIM

"mmm... Er...e... ohhh... yes...." she moaned happily into Ere's cock. Hikari continued suckling on Ere's cock, sheer ecstacy in her eyes. Her little pussy was pushing into his mouth, trying to let more of his tongue on her. She tried to push her mouth further onto his cock, taking in only about 3/4 of him. She let her tongue swirl patterns on his member, her hands cupping and fondling his sac happily.

Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:37 pm

Ere pressed his mouth fully against the small girls aching pussy and slipped his tongue deep inside her wanting, hungry folds. His tongue slithered and writhed against inside of her, wiggling as it pushes deeper before retracting to repeat the whole process again. Ere's fingers continued to squeeze and pull your body to meet his mouth and buck his hips lightly back into your mouth as your taste and your mouth were driving his monstrous lust into a deep frenzy. He didn't lose control, he rarely lost control but he was wrapped deep in the blanket of bliss and near rapture. Ere so rarely had a subject so willing to do this, it was a totally different sensation than just forcing his large member down their throat and pumping, using them until his came hard and long. Though it was different, the only thing that made this better is that the girl was doing this of her own will now. Had he broken past her will that quickly? He didn't care, so long as she didn't stop.

Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:46 pm
Profile YIM

Hikari writhed and squirmed in his mouth happily, suckling his member harder, eager to come him come. As his tongue moved inside her throbbing, aching womanhood, Hikari began a long and hard orgasm into his mouth. After the orgasm she was left too tired to move much more, slowly pulling her pussy from Ere's eager mouth and laying down on his with her face to his again, resting her head on his shoulder, blonde hair spilling everywhere.

Suddenly, a thought came to Hikari. She shouldn't be doing this! She had to escape! She began devising a plan to at least get away from Ere, though she had no idea how to escape the total darkness they wrre in. She curled her little body on his muscular frame, seemingly happily.

Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:55 pm

As the girl slips her mouth free from his cock, Ere merely watches her climax rock through out her body. Ever twitch, gasp, moan and shudder playing before his eyes. She turns around and curls her body to his, Ere rubs his still straining cock against her body briefly, as his hands once again move in to touch and tease her and quickly find her breasts and dripping sex. He doesn't say anything, his rigid cock should say enough as he begins to grope at her body wantingly.

Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:02 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 146 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next