View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Sep 27, 2024 4:15 am

Reply to topic  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Long Distant Swim (Karzak) 

Post Long Distant Swim (Karzak)
She arrived at the beach, first thing, this morning on a perfect Saturday. She looked out towards the sea, feeling the breeze blow straight through her. "What a great day to go for a swim!" She explained, to herself. She was Wearing a white two piece swimsuit. Walking up to the water she started wading till she got deep enough, then she started swimming, far out. yet she didn't know how far she was swimming, or where she was swimming to. She paused a second to see what she was but she saw the island where the school is, to be far out. "Okay, what the hell, Aiko, you idiot, why don't you focus on where you're going?" She said, panting, from the long swim. She felt her arms are getting tired, from the distance she's swam- Longer than any other swimmer could of done. "Oh, shit..." She sighed.

Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:02 pm

Post Re: Long Distant Swim (Karzak)
Karzak had been watching the young girl from the second she arrived at the beach. She looked especially good, much better looking than the rest there. His large beastly body followed her in the water cloaked of course. The only evidence of his presence was a ripple on the water's surface. He noticed her extremely far out and at the verge of drowning. This was his opportunity. His claws caught her and supported her. Out of sight his body unmasked itself. "Its not smart to swim out this far" He whispered in her ear.

Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:39 pm

She gasped as she felt something grab her leg- her heart skipping a beat. She heard the voice saying- Its not smart to swim out this far - She looked around, her heart beating like crazy- "Who's there?!" She asked, "Show yourself!" She shouted as she looked into the water too see what's grabbed her. All she saw was a shadow under water. She yelled as she thrashed and kicked to free herself from it's grasp. She then had a curiousity feeling inside her. She pondered on what that shadow in the water was. Something dangerous? possibly, something that will kill her? Maybe. something that will do something unimaginable? Most likely, from all the things that's been going on, on the island.

Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:51 pm

"Relax young one. If you break free from me you'll surely drown. Tell you what. I can save your precious life if you do something for me. It's more of a reward if anything. If you accept my gift then upon reaching shore I will release you and you may leave if you still want. But either way I'm your only way out of here" He smirked held her body tightly. The current was strong for any normal being but a joke for him. Even if he was his former human self he had trained under much stronger currents. This swim was a breeze.

Sat Jun 13, 2009 1:31 am

She looked around and said, "Sure, whatever you say," She then wondered, 'what will the little reward be? she decided to ask whatever it was that kept her from drown what the little thing it would like her to do before she would be released and waited for a reply. She continued looking into the waters, trying to see what is keeping her from drowning. "Uh, but first, before there's any transactions, can i please see who i am speaking to? please?" She asked, still looking around curiously, "Might aswell see who my saviour is."

Sun Jun 14, 2009 3:08 pm

Karzak turned the girl's body and revealed himself before her. He smiled revealing his fangs. "Now open wide" Before she could scream a tentacle lashed out from underneath the water and into her mouth. Soon she would find herself lost in pleasure as his delicious and special semen was being fed to her. The endless trail of his seed slowly calmed her and would make her horny. His third claw slashed away her swimsuit, letting it float away in the water. She stood before him now, naked and quite the beauty.

Sun Jun 14, 2009 5:37 pm

She was surprised when she saw this beast. and more surprised when she opened her mouth something sprung out and went inside. Her eyes widened as she felt something poured into her mouth. "mmm!!" she cried out, gagging from that which is getting poured inside. She closed her eyes and moaned as she felt that liquid which she realised was it's semen pour down her throat and overflowed outside. She felt one of it's claws rip away her swimsuit, revealing her body completely. 'so this is his reward? me?' she asked as she felt herself losing control of her body.

Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:01 pm

"Thats it drink it all up. See it isn't bad. I see you enjoying yourself..." He smirked as she closed her eyes no doubt loving the taste. "Especially down here...." His claw went underwater rubbing her exposed sex. "I'm going to help you in more ways than one." Shortly after he said this he pushed her down on his enormous cock shredding apart her pussy. Meanwhile she sucked away at the tendril in her mouth.

Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:26 pm

She screamed, though it was muffled, due to the cock in her mouth, her eyes, open wide. "ow...." She said, her pussy, in slight pain. The creature's semen continued pouring in and out her mouth, over her. She closed her eyes again and moaned as she placed her hands over her breasts and played with them, while she continued sucking on the one that's in her mouth. She gave in so fast to this creature and didn't realise it. The pain she felt, slowly went and her body was soon filled with pleasure.

Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:59 pm

Soon her body was being slammed into with this enormous cock, her pussy feeling something she never felt before. Her body was getting hotter, she was changing into a nice young slut just like the other students. He removed the tentacle from her mouth and noticed her pout a bit most likely aching for more of his semen. "You have two choices my little puppet, I can take you to shore now and you can leave... or I can take you to shore where I will proceed to fuck your fragile little body until you cum more than ever. What will it be?"

Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:00 pm

She sighed as the monster removed the tentacle from her mouth, She listened closely as he put the options on the table for her. She felt as if she wanted more. She wanted to be fucked more. "please...I want to fuck me...some more," She said, panting from the gagging experience she had. "Take me back and you can fuck me, more," She exclaimed, sounding like the slut she's been turned into. 'why do i feel this way? She thought to herself.

Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:32 pm

"What is your name my little slut?" He asked as his claw took hold of her and draged her with him to the shore, all the while his cock was still inside her. Once on shore he had her dismount him. "Where would you like my enormous cock first, your sweet sex or that cute little ass?" He lowered his tongue after teasing her nipples as his claws rubbed them in a circular fashion. "Your body is quite the treasure mmm..."

Sun Jun 14, 2009 10:45 pm

She replied in a soft moan as she was taken back to shore, "Aiko Fujita". She layed on her back, on the nice, wet beach sand. She smiled and said in a soothing voice, "where would i like your enourmous cock...hmm...that's hard too choose."... "Where would you want to fuck me?" She asked the creature as it started teasing her nipples. She smiled when she heard that compliment and then said, "So, where would you want to fuck me? I don't mind, choose somewhere," she added, giving a sexy pose or the creature.

Sun Jun 14, 2009 11:14 pm

"Aiko... a lovely name for such a lovely slut... And so cooperative, if you keep this up I'll have to visit you on occasion to be sure your body is getting its healthy daily supply of cum of course" He smirked and ran his claw down her chest before pinching her nipples lightly. "Where to fuck you is a good question indeed, both are so appealing....Let's start with your pussy since its already had somewhat of a taste of my cock. To deprive it of further pleasure would be cruel" His cock penetrated her sex for a second time and now Karzak wildly thrusted Aiko, sending waves of pleasure throughout her body.

Sun Jun 14, 2009 11:25 pm

She cried out as the creature penetrate her pussy for the second time. She felt waves of pleasure go through her. She moaned out loud, though hoping noone would hear her. "Oh yea, fuck me!" She screamed as the creature continued fucking her. She moaned louder, in pleasure, enjoying every moment of it. Her body soon started shaking and humping the creatures cock, as she started having an orgasm. "Oh god!" she shouted, her body spasmed violently as waves of pleasure moved through her.

Sun Jun 14, 2009 11:46 pm
Reply to topic   [ 22 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next