View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Oct 01, 2024 12:19 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Enjoying a first swim (for Cael) 

Post Re: Enjoying a first swim (for Cael)
As another moan sneaks past Cael's soft lips, her eyes closing and her back slightly arching. Her strength felt as if it was being pulled out of her body and was being replaced with an odd, tingling sensation. Her soft breasts in the creatures grasp squeezed more formly force another sharp gasping squeek from the girl as she thrashing one more time against the creatures unbreakable grip. Her movements are stopped quickly however as she feels the appendage between her legs press even harder into her covered sex, her grinding only causing his tongue to press against her even more. She felt hot, she couldn't control her breathing as she was almost panting now under the strain she had put herself through and the blobby beings fondling.

"Please...please stop...Grrrr....rrrgg...please...." Her soft voice pleaded between her gasping, her cheeks flushed with a rosy hue as she pulled against the restraints with her ankles and arms but tried not to move the rest of her body, not wanting that odd prickly sensation to spread any further.

Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:15 pm

The massive blob watched and laughed as a deep blush filled the young girl's face as her squirming and wiggling slowly began to turn to arching and flexing, a obvious sign that her beautiful body was slowly starting to enjoy itself. "It seems that you and your body are in disagreement," laughed Cukoo as his rough tongue continued to rub tightly inbetween her bound legs, tasting a little more of her sweet juices through the tight swimsuit with each passing moment.

The thin tentacles latched around the straps to her wet swimsuit continued to slowly pull downwards, soon passing her belly button and sliding down her smooth hips. The blob's deep laugh echoed through the air as his dark eyes locked onto the girl's legs as the tight swimsuit was finally yanked from her body. Tossing the wet fabric away, the black blob gazed up and down the girl's bare body, quickly returning his thick tongue inbetween het bound legs, rubbing and grinding against the front of her soft sex lips. Cukoo could now take every drop of the sweet liquids flowing from her body, and knew that soon, she would be ready to give him all that she held.

Cukoo's Profile

Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:08 am

"Noo...I...I...do...don't...waant...this. Phh..please...stop." Cael forced out as her strength countined to abandon her only to be replaced by a tingling buzz throughout her small frame. She could feel the thing rubbing expertly against her tight sex as it grew warmer. Closing her eyes tightly, Cael tried to control her breathing, trying to ignore the sensations around her firm breasts and down between her legs. She didn't want it to feel good. She didn't want to do this sort of thing...with some ...whatever it was. Cael's thoughts were once again brought back to the ever present reality of her situation as the creature torn the remainder of her swimsuit from her tender body. She struggles valiently once more, trying to perhaps use the moment of the creature stripping her of the last of her clothing to try and free herself but to no avail. Her renewed struggles are brought to a quick end as the creatures tongue replaced itself once more between her legs and this time to her bare cleanly shaven pussy, slipping between the traitorous moistening lips and grinding against her causing her to gasp sharply. Her snowy skin flushed red around her face at the idea of being seen naked, and even deeper that this thing was touching her in ways she had only ever dreamed about before.

Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:02 pm

The blob's rough tongue continued to press tightly inbetween her bound legs as a combination of sweat and water fell slowly from the girl's body, dripping into the warm waters of the pool below. Cukoo could not believe how tasty this young girl was as his tongue rubbed tightly against her swelling clit, enjoying every ounce of the delicious juices her body was giving up. Suddenly, the massive blob tasted something different with this young beauty... something he had not tasted for quite some time with the other girls on the island. "My my," laughed the black mass. "You are a virgin."

The rough tongue eagerly began to push itself deeper into her sweet body, absorbing every drop of her sweet fluids as his thick tentacles continued to squeeze and roll across her bare breasts, occasionally twisting around her hard tits and flicking them gently. Slowly, the bottom of the black blob began to roll and shift within itself, almost as though something was about to grow out of the giant mass.

Cukoo's Profile

Fri Jun 12, 2009 4:54 am

Cael's reddened face deepens in color as the tongue continues to press and slip against her lewdly, her breath coming out hard as the sensation continued to build around her. Her sensitive body continued to tingle and buzz, slowly spreading out to her finger tips and down to the tips of her toes. Her back arched, pushing her firm breasts into the monsters grip as her toes curled. Cael kept her eyes tightly closed, trying desperately to block out the feelings swirling about her and coursing through her.

Cael's eyes forced out a few small crystal tears as the creature commented on her virginity. She didn't want to lose it to this thing, to lose it at all. This had to be a dream. A horrible, very realistic dream. She must have gotten to much sun and blacked out, she'd wake up in the nurses office any minute now. Gasping louding, Cael squirmed and writhed again as the black tendrils squeezed playfully at her pale orbs, it's slimy appendages grazing past her nipples.

"S...sto...p....phuu...plle...please..." Cael whispered out again, pleadingly.

Sat Jun 13, 2009 4:27 pm

As water and sweat continued to fall from the girl's body into the pool below, the blob's rough tongue drove itself harder and deeper into her sweet sex lips, taking in every delicious drop her body gave up. "I cannot stop now, my dear," laughed the black blob as his thick tentacles continued to tighten and twist around her soft breasts, rolling across the top of her breasts and flicking her hard tits occasionally. "It isn't often that I come across a delicious virgin such as yourself." Small bumps running across the top of Cukoo's tongue began to drag against the young girl's swelling clit, playing with her tight sex as she flexed and arched her lovely body.

Suddenly, a massive tentacle began to grow from the blob's black body, slowly taking shape into Cukoo's secondary phallus, throbbing and swelling as it grew from his blobbish form. The bulging mass slowly began to extend towards the well-bound girl as his tongue drove slightly harder into her tight sex, absorbing every sweet drop of sexual juices her body gave up. Soon, Cukoo would have all the tasty liquid he would need to sustain him for quite some time.

Cukoo's Profile

Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:05 am

As the tongue drove itself harder against her sensitive lips, grinding itself lewdly against her as she could feel the lips of her delicate sex parting under the rough treatment of the black creatures slimy appendage. Cael gasped and continued to writhe, her body slick with sweat as it cooled and dripped freely from her. Her body felt warm, almost hot she couldn't stop herself as a gasping moan was forced from her soft lips. She had certainly heard the creature...and it only confirmed her fears. Her muscles tightened once again as she tried to wiggle herself free from the creatures grip, causing the tendrils on her breasts to pull harder on her tender orbs and making her cry out at the monster desperately, "NO! I DON'T....WANT TH..THIS!!" The sensations on her body and how it affected her caused her eyes to close once more, squeezing themselves tightly shut as she tried with a renewed effort to free herself, trying to ignore her body, ignore how her strength seemed to be pulled from her...she had to fight this. She had to get away.

Sun Jun 14, 2009 11:22 pm

The blob's laugh echoed through the air as the young girl continued to protest in vain, her soft hips slowly thrusting and shifting upwards against the thick tongue grinding against her sweet sex lips. "It seems that your body is in disagreement with you," laughed Cukoo as his thick tentacles continued to play with her soft breasts, twisting and rolling across her smooth skin as they squeezed her hard tits. The young girl's sweet juices slowly began to cover the blob's rough tongue as the black mass absorbed more with each passing moment.

As the young beauty continued to squirm and flex her lovely body, Cukoo's secondary phallus continued to grow and extend towards his delicious prize. The black blob watched intently as his throbbing member slowly began to slide up the front of the girl's belly, sliding past her bare breasts as they continued to be squeezed tightly. The bulging appendenge stopped just in front of the girl's blushing face, giving her a brief moment to see Cukoo's thick phallus as it slowly waved back and forth in front of her eyes.

Cukoo's Profile

Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:00 am

Cael could hear the beast laughing at her as she continued to struggle and squirm against its grip and touches. The creatures rough and yet slippery appendage between her bare legs continued to grind against the lips of her moistened sex. Her entire body glistened with sweat as waves of heat seemed to wave over her, waves combined with that odd tingling sensation that she couldn't ignore, couldn't put out of her mind. Gasps of protest mixed with hard moans of unwanted pleasure continue to escape her quivering mouth. The groping tendrils around her firm breasts continuing to squeeze, touch and maul her senstive mounds unrelenting, even as another appendage, larger and thicker than the rest slides its way up her body and between them. It was almost as if the creature was pushing her pert breasts together rubbing the large member against them before bringing it to stop in front of her.

Her eyes went wide at the sight of the creatures massive phallus, as shock and fear of the creatures intent with that large object. With a loud whimper and plead, "pl...please...don't...do...this..."

Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:37 pm

"Do not worry, my dear," boomed the black blob as his secondary phallus continued to swell and bulge in front of her face, forming a very familiar looking "head" on it's end. The throbbing member grew to nearly three inches in width as it slowly extended towards the girl's moaning mouth. "Soon, you will enjoying yourself in ways you could never imagine."

As soon as Cukoo said those words, the thick phallus pressed itself into her small mouth, quickly filling the girl's soft lips. Laughing loudly, the black blob watched as his bulging phallus continued to push further into the mouth, feeling her tongue slowly rub against the throbbing head filling her lips. The blob's dark eyes shifted up and down her lovely body, admiring her soft breasts rising and falling rhythmically as they were squeezed by his black tentacles. Cukoo's rough tongue could taste more of her delicious sexual juices with each passing moment, feeling her hips shifting and rolling against the thick muscle. How sweet she was...

Cukoo's Profile

Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:02 am

Cael in protest tried to keep her mouth closed as the thick appendage slipped closer to her, she shoke her head lightly at it only to have her sensitive breasts squeezed firmly, forcing her to gasp sharply. The large member wasn't little time as the black blob plunged it into her small mouth, muffled words screamed against the invasion as her mouth was stretched wide, given no chance to try anything to stop it as to grinded past her lips and tongue, her wide light pink eyes stared at the monster. The warmth between her legs as the creatures tongue had only grow worse as it pushed and rubbed against her womanhood, as if trying to milk her for the very moisture it was producing, and quite skilled at such. Her body continued to squirm and writhe in the touch still trying to get free, but her strength was gone. She couldn't pull against the bindings as she did before, her body wasn't reacting to her will as much anymore...arching her back she moans as another spike of warmth slips through out her body, moaning into the foul appendage in her mouth.

Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:45 pm

The blob's watery laugh echoed through the air as the young girl arched and flexed her beautiful body, sweat and water rolling down her sides and falling into the pool below. Small moans and groans slowly began to vibrate through the thick phallus filling her mouth as the massive member pushed itself in and out past her soft lips, feeling her tongue rubbing across it's throbbing head.

"It appears you are enjoying your first time," laughed the black mass as he gazed up and down her lovely body, watching her soft breasts twist and rise under the tight pressure of his thick tentacles. Cukoo's rough tongue began to slowly press deeper into her tight sex, eager to take in every drop of sweet juices her body was ready to release. Any moment now, her body would reach it's climax, and the massive blob would not let her leave that peak until she gave up everything she had.

Cukoo's Profile

Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:44 am

Cael breathed through her nose desperately as the large phallus pushed itself deeper into her small mouth, her soft pink lips forced to wrap around the thick appendage as she tried to pull her head away from it, trying to dislodge the thing from her mouth. The warm tingles continued to spread throughout her body, splashing waves of undeniable pleasure into her tiny frame. She couldn’t fight it anymore than she could fight the monster holding her. Trying to stave off her own heightened pleasure as the tongue ground itself against her, pushing the quivering lips of her tiny sex apart to lap up her juices Cael’s hands clenched into fists, digging her nails into her palms and spiking her pleasure soaked mind and body with pain. That only stalled her from peaking at that moment, her strength had fled her long since and she had not the strength from the blob’s relentless molesting of her entire body to even break the skin. Her back arched as another spike flowed through her, forcing her small breasts into the monsters gooey tendrils wrapped around her as she moaned hard and forcibly into the appendage lodged into her mouth.

"MMmmmmmPphp! Nnghtt!" Cael tried to protest right as her entire body grew suddenly very tight. Her entire body flooded with a sharp sense of pleasure as she bucked against the creatures tongue, protested her bodies reaction as she climax’s hard onto the creatures tongue, her sex juices pouring out onto the tongue.

Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:45 pm

As the young beauty began to moan and groan through the thick phallus filling her mouth, her lovely body suddenly flex and arched itself in Cukoo's tight grasp as she reached a high climax. "Deliciousssss," laughed the black mass as his tongue quickly absorbed every drop flowing from her sweet body, licking across her sex lips eagerly as more delicious juices flowed from her tight body. It had be quite some time since Cukoo had found one of these rare virgins on the island, and he had almost forgotton how delicious they were.

The blob's blue eyes gazed at her lovely form as she continued to climax, arching and shifting her beautiful body above the pool. Her soft breasts rose and twisted after each hard squeeze of his black appendenges, showing off her hard pink tits for the massive blob. Her tongue slowly rubbed and rolled across the throbbing member filling her mouth, only allowing muffled moans and gasps to escape. The beautiful sight was more than Cukoo could endure.

Suddenly, the bottom of the black blob began to shift and churn once again in the same location where his secondary phallus had just grown from. The blob's watery laugh echoed through the pool area as he prepared to give this girl everything he had...

Cukoo's Profile

Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:23 am

Cael could only buck and writhe as the creature continued to lick and tease her womanhood as her orgasm slammed through her body. Her muffled groans of pleasure and protest cut short but the thick member sliding inside of her mouth, forcing her tongue and soft lips to play upon and grind against the foul black shaft. She felt ashamed at feelings coursing through her, ashamed and helpless. Tears continued to streak down face, mingling with her sweat as it dripped down her flushed hot face. Her breasts ached as the creature massaged them and squeezed them, her flexing and movements only playing into the monsters cruel grip and letting it grope her unhindered. Cael could feel the slick member inside her mouth throbbing and twitching as it moved, panic rose inside of her as fear of what the creature was going to do next.

“Nnnnghh! Sstllp!! HHhhyynnnnGG!” Cael tried to protest.

Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:46 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next