View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 7:24 pm

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 Cukoo's Cave: A Little "Treat" (for Sandy) 

Post Cukoo's Cave: A Little "Treat" (for Sandy)
After a long day of finding no young girls on the beach or the pools, Cukoo returned to the cave that he called home. The massive blob was quite frustrated, almost angry that he had not found one young girl the entire day. It had been quite a while since he had gone a full day without feeding on a young girl's delicious sexual juices, but it seemed as though this day he would have to go hungry.

The cave which the giant blob called home was just off the beach, allowing him easy access to the area which he captured most of his young girls. The entrance to the cave fed directly into the ocean, allowing water to flow in and out of the cave. The inside the cave of quite large, nearly fifty feet long from end to end with a large pool of water in the middle. Around the sides of the cave was a thin path, leading to a patch of sand at the back of the cave where small waves crashed in from the pool of water. A thin beam of light pierced through the ceiling of the cave, shining onto the small patch of sand. Had it not been Cukoo's lair, it would have been a very beautiful sight for most of the young girls on the island.

Cukoo's massive blob slowly settled into the pool in the center of the cave, sinking deep to the bottom. The sun was just starting to set outside over the ocean, though it was still quite hot out and Cukoo needed to cool down his massive body.

Cukoo's Profile

Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:25 am

Post Re: Cukoo's Cave: A Little "Treat" (for Sandy)
Sandy had a love/hate relationship with the beach. She loved the feeling of the breeze, the salty air, and the sun and sand on her skin. What she hated was wearing a swimsuit. No matter what style she tried, she couldn't find one that would suit her height and her measurements. The ones that were large enough to contain her jiggling breasts and ass were built for someone much much larger than her, and would hang around her ridiculously, making her look childish due to her small stature.

Today she had on a rather girlish one-piece, the light pink material looking nice against her tan skin. Alone on the beach, she had felt comfortable enough to lay in the sand despite the way the skin-tight material barely stretched over her nipples. Her behind suffered from a severe wedgie, as the thin strip of material vanished between her muscular ass cheeks. The suit came with a small ruffled skirt (VERY childish, but necessary to provide any coverage at all for her ass).

Towards sunset, however, a pair of girls had invaded Sandy's privacy and joined her on the beach. She had seen them coming and sighed, annoyed and embarrassed. She left immediately, searching the cliffs around the beach for a place she could relax in peace.

This - this was perfect! A secluded cave, incredibly peaceful, with a strong shaft of the dying sunlight coming down from the ceiling.

"Wow - this is like a dream," Sandy said to herself. She hurried around the pool of water at the center of the cave, wanting to catch as much of the waning sunlight as she could. She plopped her plump ass down on the pleasantly warm sand and spread her legs widely, letting the light touch her inner thighs.

My Profile! http://shokushu.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=5327

Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:33 pm

Just as the black blob was about to close his eyes and enter into a deep sleep, he felt a small presense entering his cave. His blue eyes shot open and saw a beautiful young girl slowly entering his home. Her tight fitting pink swimsuit barely contained her full breasts which bounced slightly with each step as she continued to walk further into his lair.

The black blob silently let out a small laugh as he eyed the young girl up and down. It appeaped that he would not go hungry today, and what a prize he decided to appear. Almost on cue, a ray of sunlight burst through the top of the cave, displaying the small patch of sand towards the back of the cave. Several thick tentacles began to extend out from Cukoo's massive body, waiting just underneath the surface of the water. How delicious she would be...

Cukoo's Profile

Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:48 am

Sandy lay back, feeling truly relaxed for the first time in a long time. Her purple hair hung loose past her shoulders, and her glasses sat tucked into their case a few feet from her, with her water bottle.

Her tiny feet stretched out, her toes barely reaching the pool of water. Her plump thighs were spread wide open as she tanned herself, wanting to get an even color all-over. The sun's rays felt wonderful.

Sandy's fingers trailed along the sand as her eyes fluttered. She was incredibly tired - the long walk to the beach had taken a lot out of her. She decided to close her eyes, just for a moment...

Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:24 pm

The massive blob laughed silently and watched as the young girl spread her smooth legs towards the water in front of her. Her lovely body shifted and flexed in the soft sand as she closed her eyes. Cukoo could not believe his luck. She would give him everything she had...

In an instant, his thick black tentacles shot out of the water and towards the pink-haired beauty. A thick tentacle quickly lashed around her wrists, binding them tightly together and yanking them behind her back. Another pair of thick tentacles quickly wrapped around her ankles, binding her legs to the sand below. Slowly, Cukoo's massive blobbish body began to rise from the water, standing nearly nine feet over the surface of the water. Water and slime dripped from the giant blob as more thick tentacles continued to extend towards the young beauty. Cukoo's dark eyes locked onto her lovely body as she squirmed and wiggled in his tight grip.

Suddenly, the large mouth of Cukoo opened wide, letting out a booming laugh which echoed through the cave as he said, "hello, my dear. Welcome to my home."

Cukoo's Profile

Thu Jun 18, 2009 4:41 am

"AHHHHHHH!" Sandy shrieked as she was attacked. She couldn't believe her eyes or think of what to do as monstrous tentacles emerged from the once-peaceful pool.

She squirmed in shock as the slimy tentacles immobilized her hands behind her back. The humiliating pose thrust her mighty breasts forward, straining the front of the childish pink swim suit. Her legs were wrapped up and bound together as well, and despite her struggles she couldn't move an inch.

Sandy watched in terror as a large blob raised itself out of the pool, dripping slime and water. To her shock, it spoke:

Quote:
"hello, my dear. Welcome to my home."

Sandy stammered in fear. "Y-y-your home? Wh-who are you?"

Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:52 pm

Cukoo's laugh echoed through the cave once more as the young girl began to protest, squirming and flexing her body as best she could in her bound state. "I am Cukoo... and you look delicious," laughed the black blob as his dark blue eyes gazed up and down her beautiful body, watching her full breasts bounce back and forth in her tight swimsuit. Her smooth hips shifted and rolled as she tried to free herself from Cukoo's tight grip, but it was no use. She was in his world now, and he would enjoy every inch of her lovely body.

A pair of thick black tentacles suddenly shot towards the young girl's bound body, quickly wrapping themselves around each of her full breasts. The thick tentacles slowly began to twist and squeeze the soft mounds of flesh through the thin fabric of her swimsuit, stretching the pink fabric to its limits with each twist. How delicious she was going to be...

Cukoo's Profile

Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:47 am

"No! Stop it!" Sandy cried as the tentacles of the beast began to squeeze and toy with her large breasts. Her mounds were squeezed and teased through her thin swimsuit, and before long her nipples became aroused. She was blushing in complete humiliation as her abnormally long nipples, nearly a full inch long and as thick as her little finger, poked obvious tents in the front of the suit.

"Oh god, let me go! Please! I'll do anything!" Her fleshy tits jiggled wildly as the creature continued to grope her. Her purple hair shook around her face as she thrashed and cried out, trying to escape.

Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:00 pm

The young girl's pleas only made Cukoo laugh louder as his thick tentacles twisted tightly around her full breasts, small gasps and moans escaping her mouth with each squeeze around the soft mounds of flesh. "There is no leaving once you've entered my home," laughed the black blob as he heard the girl's weak plea's as slowly inched his way towards her well-bound body. "And oh yes... you will do anything... and everything."

The black blob watched as the top of the young girl's swimsuit stretched to it's limits as his thick tentacles squeezed tightly around her soft breasts, showing off her hard tits through the thin fabric. Drool fell from the blob's mouth into the water below as he enjoyed the lovely sight in front of him. He knew this young lady would be delicious...

Cukoo's Profile

Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:25 am
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]