View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 4:28 am

Reply to topic  [ 146 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 S.O.S. (The NightBringer) 

Location: Under your bed... but I dissapear when you try to find me.
Post Re: S.O.S. (The NightBringer)
Hikari forced out a few moans, gently rubbing her dripping slit to Ere's cock, trying to fight the pleasure. She let him toy with her large teats, her hands innocently cupping his face as she brought her lips to his. She quickly pulled her womanhood a little ways from his member, not to let him actually pentrate her. Hikaris slender fingers stroked over his neck and chest gently.

Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:10 pm

Ere doesn't say anything just yet, letting her rub her little wet sex against his shaft as he moves both of his hands onto her large breasts and begins to playfully maul them in his hands, squeezing, tugging and gripping them firmly as he rolls them around all while pushing her down ever so slightly and letting his engorged cock brush against her. Ere's mouth continued to kiss hers in return hungrily, content for now.

"Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.”

Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:17 pm
Profile YIM

She whimpered, pressing herself closer, though. The young woman let him enjoy her large orbs, though was holding back frightened whimpers as his cock brushed against her. She pointedly tried to push up , away from Ere's arge cock, but he only pushed her down more, and she squirmed, annoyed at her own weakness. She slipped her tongue into his mouth automaticlly, wrestling with him, moaning softly through the tangle of their mouths.

Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:22 pm

Letting one of his hands drop from the girls large breasts, he slowly let it trail back down her body bringing it to rest around her waist. Still deep in the kiss the monster growled lightly again before breaking the kiss, and taking a long look into the girls eyes. Ere's eyes were slightly red once more, though his skin remained the dark shade of grey it had changed to. He still doesn't say anything, he was actually just steps away from not caring about the game he had set up and taking the girl. He would wait, she it wasn't as if she could go anywhere...and even if he did return her to the woods he could still use all his other little minions he had spawned for tonights enjoyments.

"Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.”

Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:25 pm
Profile YIM

She held his gaze quietly, a sofy smile on her lips. Slowly, she wriggled her little, frail body from his strong arms, sitting her naked form next to Ere, putting a hand on his cheek gently and kissing him on the cheek, but sitting a couple feet away, slightly frightened, truthfully. Waiting for his reaction, sure it would be savage or intensely sexual, she covrred her chest and throat, eyes wide as she took in his reaction.

Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:07 am

Ere still laying on the ground turned his head and looked over at the girl as she tried to cover herself and body, as if devolping a sudden shyness. He couldn't restrain a small smirk at that, thinking that just mere moments ago her mouth was hungrily devouring his large cock and she had been begging him with her body as his tongue had done its work. He didn't move, the game had to be played. Ere's eyes flicker back to their normal color for a moment, and as they flicker the sound of the other shadowy beasts from the forest seems to drift into the dark realm they find themselves in. A sinister roar could be heard along, and louder than the beasts, a roar that could have only belonged to the large beast that had attacked initially. Ere growls lightly, gritting his teeth as the roars and screams fade back into nothingness.

"They are going to find us Hikari...you need to help me..." The Nightbringer could see in her eyes she was scared and probably on the verge of running. Maybe she would let this "shadowy" void falter, thinking she would be able to run away and escape the beasts and the large monster. It was worth finding out what she would chose, to him it all lead to the same end anyway.

Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:20 pm
Profile YIM

Hikari noticed his slight smirk, a small pout turning the corners of her full lips downwards. As the roar was heard, Hikari drew her small body close to the creature again, face burying in his chest frightenedly. When the sounds fade again, Hikari pulled herself slowly back, as if wondering if "Ere" was going to pull her in again. The young woman gently pressed her lips to his cheek, in the innocency of a young high-schooler.

As the dark being spoke, Hikari held back her urge to run away, and tried to make her curvacious body stop trembling. "What do I have to do?" she asked quietly.

Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:24 pm

Ere pulls the small frightened girl close to his body, relishing the feeling of her silky bare skin against his own and the feeling of her large breasts pressed fully to his chest. Leaning down he whispers in the girls ear, "My kind feed on sexual energies...It's draining to keep this...protecting us...I need yours." Ere slid his hands against the girls body, tracing her supple curves and letting his fingers curl around the sides of her breasts as he moves his hands down, pushing a hand between the two of their bodies and inbetween her legs. Tenderly, Ere began to touch and tease the young girls sex lips, his fingertips merely just brushing against them. His other hand moves up to under the girls chin, raising her face to his as he kisses her once more.

Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:53 pm
Profile YIM

She looked at the creature, tears filling her eyes "A-alright" she murmured quietly, her own arm slipping down to let Hikari's soft fingertips dance across the length of his cock. She looked up at "Ere" questioningly "This good?" she asked quietly, softly rubbing his penis with her slender hands, surprised as he pulled her into a kiss. She let her lips innocently press to his, though the two soft openings to her mouth were tightly pressed together, to prevent any tongue.

Sun Jun 21, 2009 1:29 am

Ere moans lightly into the small, scared girls mouth as her slender fingers and tiny hands begin to touch and tease his straining member. Slipping his hand down from her chin, the being let that hand squish into the girls firm breasts, squeezing the pillowly flesh in his fingers and grinding his palm against her tender little nipple. The fingers of his other hand, still rubbing lightly against the lips of the girls sex began to press more firmly against the lips before finding her little clit and grazing his fingertips across it.

Breaking the kiss, "Harder...Hikari..." his intense eyes staring hard at the trembling young blonde woman nearly pressed to his body.

Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:09 pm
Profile YIM

She groaned a little at his hand on her breast, her hard nipple poking into the creature's palm. Her hips wiggled sexily as she felt his hand on her clit. She nodded slowly as he spoke, then pressed her lips to his again, her hands now a steady pulling motion on his cock,tickling the base every now and then, or letting go to fondle his balls a little bit.

Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:21 pm

Ere returns the kiss fully, his hands continuing to grope and tease at Hikari's breasts and pussy. With a small growl, the man's hips begin to slightly rock back and forth against her tiny hands movements. Noting her body's reaction to his hand between her legs, Ere continued to press his fingers harder against the girls bare slit, fingers grinding against its lips and into her clit as they slip and slide about her. The being wondered how long before it was the fear of the creatures on the outside driving her to please him before it turned into her own desire to satisfy herself.

Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:37 pm
Profile YIM

She pulled on his cock a little harder, slowly pulling herself off his lips, a thin line of saliva still connected between them. She groaned a little bit more as his hands played her womanhood, before she slkowly moved from his hand "Let me suck you.. That's got to be more energy on your part than me just touching you.." she whispered to him, planting an innocent kiss on his lips before falling to her knees, shuddering at the memory of the earlier monster throwing her down on her knees in this same position. She felt a little ache in her knees from the harsh way the monster had treated her, glad Ere was so much more gently with her frail body.

Slowly, the young girl took Ere's cock in her mouth, suckling softly.

Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:48 pm

Ere closed his eyes briefly at the feeling of her tiny mouth, willing once again bobing and sucking onto his large manhood as her tongue slide from just the sheer size roughly against his shaft as she sucked. Taking deep and measured breaths, the man opened his eyes to watch the eager blonde willingly pleasure him as she coated his cock with her saliva as she worked. Every so often, Ere would mention little things to her as if trying to help her such as to use her tongue more, or to suck at the tip of his large member and then go back down to help her learn how to properly pleasure with her mouth.

Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:07 pm
Profile YIM

She suckled softly, her little tongue swirling over his member eagerly,not knowing why, but glad for his "help" in feasting on him. She wasn't sure why, but she wanted to please a man right, so she tried to obey everything he said. Slowly she took her mouth off his tool, gently sucking each of his balls in turn, before beginning to pleasure him by suckling some more, feeling very satisfied with herself as precum leaked on her tongue.

Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:18 pm
Reply to topic   [ 146 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next