View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 11:13 am

Reply to topic  [ 318 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 22  Next
 Ars Notoria (Calidare) 

Post Re: Ars Notoria (Calidare)
"I think they are cute! Truth to be told, I have a few in my own room.", Pia answers. "Nothing like your collection, of course", she adds.
She appared to have managed to bring her libido under control while walking to Komiko's room, but she feels a small flare in her lower body as Komiko bends over to pick some stuff up from the floor.
Pia moanges to turn away and not try to peek at Komikos cute but under her short skirt, just as she tries not to think of Komiko nude on the bed in the middle of her plush menagerie..

Pia, you have important things to think about!, she berates herself.
"Komiko? That thing on your chain? Where did you get it?", she asked. "Only if you don't mind me asking, of course!", she hurried to ask.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:56 pm
Profile YIM

Komiko smiles at Pia at her complement as she picks up another book off the ground to tidy up for Pia “Thank you Pia, im glad you like them.” she tosses the books in a corner out of the way. Komiko heads to the little mini fridge in the room and takes out a couple of drinks and hands you one.

She looks at you when you ask about the necklace. “No.. I don’t mind you asking, I cant say how or where I got it, it was with me when I got off the Seaplane. It appeared I didn’t have anything other then the school uniform I had on and this pendent, but if you ask me what happen before I got on the Seaplane Im clueless.” she tells you and flinging her long brown hair forward she begins to undo the chain as she flings her hair back in position she holds it to you key and all.

She blushes as she holds it to you her chest heaving with excitement to share something personal with you. You also notice on a desk near you a pink diary and it appeared to be unlocked. “Well to be honest the only thing I can remember is stepping off the Seaplane before then every thing is blank, the only thing I could remember is my name and all the knowledge I have about normal things. The school seemed to have lost my paper work and I spent about a month at N.I.C.E. Lab being poked and prodded and they found nothing physically wrong with me.” she took your hand and placed the pendent in yours smiling and biting her lip at the same time.

Calidare Art Gallery

Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:57 pm
Profile YIM WWW

"Thank you, Komiko! You are so kind!", Pia says, accepting the drink.

"You don't remember anything at all?", Pia says. "Complete retrograde amnesia? That is very rare, I have read."
Poor girl, that must be though!

Pia looks at the pendant on the chain, thoughtful. She thought about telling about her own, and how she got it, but it did not seem right to include this innocent girl in her own troubles.
In fact, she was suddenly afraid of what might happen to Komiko here on Shokushu. It could be a dangerous place, she knew, and Komiko did not have any earlier memories and experiences to fall back on, to give her strength..

"Err.. I hope I am not to forward in this.. but, you see.." Pia hesitated, not sure to what to say."I guess it must be.. strange, not having any memories. If there is anything that happens that seems.. odd, or you just need to talk about something, or anything, just drop by my room, OK?"

Pia handed the pendant back and took a sip from the drink.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:54 am
Profile YIM

She smiles at you when you thank her but begins to frown at remembering some but not enough to contort her smooth facial features. “No I don’t remember anything since getting off the plane, as for being rare..” she gives a slight giggle. “It must be common for me.” she appears to be forcing it to sound lighter then it was, playing it off with false humor.

When you started to talk once more she began to blush at your kindness. “I-I will.. I feel I can trust you and you been so kind to me ever since this morning when I rudely woke you up.” bowing her head some as she bites her lip her cheeks turning even more pink. “Umm, Pia if you ever need some one to talk with I hope you think of me first as well, I like you and think of you as a friend.” she tells you and begins to chew on her lower lip once more.

Komiko begins to place the necklace back on and for a brief it twinkles like yours did that night you received it but Komiko didn’t seem to notice it since her eyes was closed, you suddenly notice behind her as she stands before you a shimmering light that has the form of an angel like its hands was on her shoulders before it disappeared, it only lasted a second or so, when Komiko open her eyes looking at you she looked puzzled at you.

Calidare Art Gallery

Sun Jun 21, 2009 9:28 am
Profile YIM WWW

Pia looked pretty puzzled herself, staring at Komiko, or rather, the figure that had been behind her.

So, does this mean that the angel is looking after her?, she tought to herself.
But he did not seem like the type to concern himself with the safety of one girl. Maybe he is connected to her loss of memory?

Pia caught herself. She knew she must look stupid. Blushing, she took a sip from the drink while trying to collect herself.
"Thanks! Just remeber I am here if you need me. Shokushu Island, it can be a strange place sometimes."

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:49 pm
Profile YIM

Komiko continued to look at you then turned around thinking there was something behind her. “What you looking at Pia?” she asked and turned back to you “Are you looking at the sun go down?” Komiko look behind her out the window as the sun slowly dipped into the sea.

She smiles at you “Oh yes that is a beautiful sunset.” she says and listen to what you have to say. She blushes “Thank you Pia, I’ll remember that.” she steps up to you and wrap her arms around you giving you a hug, the scent of flowers in her hair. “Thank you my friend.” she says the last part very warmly.

Komiko gasps and steps back from you, her eyes wide and looking at you but it also looks like she looking throw you at the same time. “Umm Pia? D-do you have a boy friend? I think he in some kind of trouble tied up in a village.” She shakes her head to clear the vision she just had. “Um never mind, I must of been daydreaming again.” her face growing red.

Calidare Art Gallery

Sun Jun 21, 2009 9:25 pm
Profile YIM WWW

"Yeah, it was the sunset. Beautiful sunset.." Pia's voice trailed off. It was a beutiful sunset. She hugged Komiko back, and found she quite enjoyed the scent of her.

"Boyfriend?" she answered, puzzled. "No. I don't have one. I am single.."
"Are you all right?", she adds, a bit worried."Maybe you should sit down, you looked quite faint there for a moment"

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Sun Jun 21, 2009 10:33 pm
Profile YIM

Komiko blushes “I-I’m alright thanks, I just had a umm, never mind but I think I will sit down. I must just be tired from the day is all.” she tells you as she sits down on her bead and takes a drink of her soda she had taken out of the fridge. “Like I said it was nothing, just a very weird dream is all.” she bite her lip feeling very foolish.

As she sits on the bed it appears her clothing is slowly dissolving away revealing her undergarments her white laced french cut panties and thin laced bra that holds her breasts almost look like it was straining to be released, her panties on the front had a cute little pink ribbon bow. It was apparent she didn’t notice anything going on as she sat and rested.

Calidare Art Gallery

Sun Jun 21, 2009 10:59 pm
Profile YIM WWW

OK Pia! This is it! You are now officially bonkers! I know I have been undressing her with my mind, but this..

Pia did not know what to believe. Her experiences on this island hat tought her that the wierdest things were possible, but today her mind had been drifting to the strangest places.

"Uh.. Yeah.. that can happen.. sometimes.." Pia stammered, blinking hard to see if the image would fade.
"I guess I am getting a bit tired myself."

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:53 pm
Profile YIM

Komiko gets up from sitting on the bed and stands before you “Oh im so sorry Pia, I didn’t realize you was so tired, im such a rude friend.” she said blushing. When she stands up you see one of her still sitting on the bed in her undergarments and the one standing before you in her school uniform. You notice the one on the bed slowly fades away like rice paper in water.

Seeing you stare at the bed she looks back at it puzzled then back at you. “Are you ok Pia? Did you want to lay down, you look like you seen a ghost?” Komiko ask you concerned. “Pia? Did you want me to take you to your room?” she ask you, placing her hand on the mid of your back rubbing it up and down as she stands next to you.

Komiko sighs “I think maybe I should take you to the nurse Pia, she might know why you look so pale.” she said as she bit her lip looking nervous at you.

Calidare Art Gallery

Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:52 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Pia looked from the bed to Komiko, and back again. Then she remembered to close her mouth.
"A ghost.. yes.. I mean, no. I-I just.. I think I am a bit dizzy, that is all. Sometimes I don't sleep very well. Maybe that is it. Just tired."
She knew she was not making a lot of sense, so she struggled to get a grip. Komikos hand on her back helped a bit. The other girl had a quite pleasant touch.

"And Komiko, you are not a rude friend. Not at all. I am sorry about being so weird, I really hope I did not creep you out."

"You know..", she added with a faint smile, "I just think I should get back and get some sleep. I guess I'll go see the nurse if I don't feel better tomorrow. Say, maybe we should go and have an ice cream or something one day? Get to know each other on a day that is less strange than this one?"

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:12 pm
Profile YIM

Komiko gives you a little smile, it seems she still worried about you. “I think ill walk you to your room then, that way I wont have to worry about you to much.” she tells you as she walks you to the door and opens it for you her hand still supporting you on your back gently.

She giggles when you talk about your self being weird. “Your not weird Pia, even I behave oddly when im tired, and no you didn’t creep me out, well you made me worried about you.. I thought you was getting sick or something is all.” Komiko explains to you.

She smiles at you when you explain about what you will do. “Promises me if your not feeling good to goto the nurse.. I-I like you and I don’t want my new friend getting hurt or sick. As for the ice cream I would love to do that with you, oh wait let me just say this, if you ever want to get into my room for any reason I hid a key in the planter across my door, your welcome here any time you like Pia.” she tells you and you find your self at your own room door now.

Calidare Art Gallery

Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:54 pm
Profile YIM WWW

"Thanks!" Pia said. "This has been quite some day, huh? It would have been unbearable if I had not met you."
Pia opens the door, and hesitates for a second. "And I have a spare key you can borrow, just in case you.. need me."
Pia was about to say Just in case you need to hide, but decided against it. She did not want to tell Komiko about the monsters. It would be wrong to burden her with her own worries.
She quickly went into her room and fetched the key and gave it to Komiko.

"Thanks for today, Komiko, and good night."

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:29 am
Profile YIM

Komiko takes the key and gives you a hug “Thank you Pia, im glad I met you to. You have sweet dreams and ill be by tomorrow to see if your ok.” she tells you blushing some. As she walks off you see her take her necklace off and put your key on the other side of her pendent.

“Oh Pia, ill explain that dream I had to you tomorrow when your rested, that’s if you want to hear it that is.” she says and smile at you and enters her own room as the door closes very quietly.

The hall is empty for the most part and you can see throw the windows that it began to rain lightly outside the drops racing one another down the window as they hit the surface and the tingling between your legs seem to finally faded away though the visions of the day seem fresh in your mind.

Calidare Art Gallery

Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:47 am
Profile YIM WWW

After saying goodbye to Komiko, Pia heads for her alarm clock, still blinking at 12:00. "You, little clock, have so much to answer for!"

She starts pushing its little buttons and makes sure it displays the correct time and that the alarm is set. She then walks over to the window, and peers out at the rain. The events of this day ran through her head. She was mostly concerned about the flashes of visions she had been getting. Was it just her imagination, or was someone trying to tell her something? And what about Komiko's daydream, the one she said she maybe would explain later? Was that something similar?
The angel is obviously involved somehow, Pia thought to herself, fingering the pendant.

It had been an eventfull and confusing day. Bed, a good book and some music sounded like a good idea. She underessed and put her clothes away, opened the window and went to bed, taking her MP3 player and her book with her.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:10 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 318 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 22  Next