View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 7:30 pm

Reply to topic  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Deep Forest Penetration(Siferus) 

Post Re: Deep Forest Penetration(Siferus)
Siferus slowly began to thrust slowly, letting get used the mere mass of his monstrous meat. Second time, you say? Then I'll just have to treat you right tonight, won't I? He snickered, leaning down and taking her right nipple into his mouth, suckling on it, heightening her pleasure further while the beastly mass of his cock continued to pound away at her faster and faster, her clit smacking against his pelvis with every thrust in.

Give into pleasure...

Siferus Darkcrown: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3579

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:06 pm

A loud moan of pleasure escapes Yoko's lips, as Siferus pays attention to one of her peaks. Saliva was trialing down her chin, as she was unable to keep her mouth closed for long. Her body had begun to move on its rocking back, and forth with each one of the monsters powerful thrust. Her free globe was bouncing slightly, with each slam of her nub against Siferus abdomen. Yoko's head seem to be looking around, as if searching for something.

It wasn't helping that Siferus tower was churning her insides up. "N...No...I...won't...let...you...have...such..." Yoko would be cut off by another lustful moan escaping her mouth. You really should listen and just give in. I know you'll enjoy being Siferus submissive toy, but apparently you’re not ready, so I'll take over then. Coming back from a slight black out, Yoko's grey orbs would stare into Siferus' own orbs.

"P...please...use...my...useless...body...to...satisfy...yourself. A series moan of lust would interrupt her before she continued. What are you doing stop. Don't talk like that I don't want to be used in such a way. Whoever was in control was ignoring the inner mental pleas.

"Use...my...inability...to...climax...to...sate...your...most...sadist...desires." Siferus would probably notice the full three hundred and sixty degree turn around in Yoko's attitude. Then again it could probably be contributed to, her mind finally losing any of her mental reasoning. One thing was sure though Yoko was acting rather submissive now.

Story Index: Yoko's encounters

Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:32 pm

Siferus was confused at her shift in attitude, going from trying desperately trying to resist to begging to be used as an outlet for his darkest fantasies. He decided since she wanted kinky, he'd give it to her, though he never really fantasized anything too kinky.

Running his thread to the tree above her, Siferus hung her upside down, legs spread, with her face at perfect level with his cock.

If you tell me your name, I'll use that body of yours exactly like you want me to.

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:44 pm

Yoko could feel Siferus' member being withdrawn from her body. A lewd moan leaving her lips, as it finally withdrew all the way out. She soon found herself upside down, with her legs spread wide. Don't you dare tell him our name! He'll only use it against us in the future.

Be quiet! You could never do what needed to be done to survive. Plus if he uses our name then it only means he enjoys are company Yoko's grey orbs never left Siferus' member, which now had her juices on it. "Nakakouji, Nakakouji Yoko. Will you use me to satisfy yourself now?" Yoko could all ready feel her own juices from her damp sex. Slowly flowing down her body following the new direction gravity was pulling them in.

Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:34 am

I'm a man of my word, Yoko. I'll give you what you want. He said, his cock slowly moving towards her lips, taking her attention off the two tentacles until both plunged deep into her pussy, alternating their deep, hard thrusts.

Another tentacle dove into her ass, thrusting fast and deep as the tip of his cock touched her lips. Lick, suck or both, just plearure me, Yoko. He snickered.

Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:06 pm

The only thing filling Yoko's vision at the moment was Siferus' large member. Can that entire thing even be sucked on? A lustful moan would suddenly escape her lips, as Siferu’s tentacles unexpectedly attacked. Her lips came to rest on the tip of Siferus' phallus, tongue washing over the head of the member, as she was instructed on what he wanted done.

I can't believe you told him our name! Now what’s even worse he's using are secret passage to please himself as well. Hey you better not do what he says. Who knows where that thing has been? Never mind the last time it was washed.

Yoko's head would slowly begin to bob up, and down on the Siferus' Phallus. The creature’s member never leaving her mouth, as her tongue washed over it, and she sucked it. Your right it does smell rather pungent, so why don't we clean it for him. . Yoko was currently trying to take as much of Siferus' member into her mouth, while she was still upside down. Siferus would here the muffled moans of Yoko, as she was working on cleaning his phallus.

Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:29 am

The tentacles continued to pound downwards into Yoko's tight holes, bringing pleasure to both of them. Faster and harder they plunged, seemingly spurred on by her moans of lust. His cock would begin to push more of itself into her throat until all 11" rested in her mouth and a very strong hand holding her head in place.

My my, Yoko. You're very good with your tongue. Keep it up and you might see me again. He said.

Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:43 pm

Siferus' little inversion trick was starting to show it effects on Yoko. Unfortunately it was probably doing more harm than any actual good. The blood in her body began to rush into her head. I don't think we can handle much more of this. I'm starting to feel light headed, and dizzy. She was beginning to lose track of where she was exactly. It did have the side effect, of having Yoko's mind only focus on the pleasure she was receiving.

The wet sounds her slippery channel made, with each insertion and alteration of the tentacles. The feel of her own juices, slowly sliding down her sweat soaked body. Unfortunately all this was still not causing her to break. Yoko seemed to be constantly feeling it, but she hadn't climaxed once. Her eyes widen, as she felt Siferus' tower hit the back of her throat. A hand keeping her head from moving from the position it was in.

Did you hear that? He thinks we're good with our tongue. The comment only seemed to motivate Yoko into doubling her efforts. Her tongue twisted around the creature’s tower in various ways, coating it in her saliva. Her warm mouth sucking on it at the very same time, trying to polish Siferus tower so it shined in the moonlight.

Stop pleasing this rapist. I have no need, or want to see this thing again. Damn it! Do something to displease him. I don't care what it is just do something. Yoko's other side was ignoring her though, as the pleas to displease feel on deaf ears. It only leads the part of her in control to triple her efforts. All this time muffled mews, and moans of pleasure could be heard from her.

Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:05 am

Precum dribbled into Yoko's mouth as his cock began to swell. He was going to cum in her mouth while she was upside down. He hadn't thought she'd be able to swallow it inverted until it was too late. Cum flowed freely into her skilled mouth, filling her mouth almost instantly. As if something clicked inside, he got her down with insane speed, catching her with his tentacles. His cock fell out of her mouth when he ripped the web holding her up. He then shoved his cock into her folds all at once.

Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:29 am

Yoko could feel the creature’s member swelling, as she continued. The odd taste of the creatures precum on her tongue, told her she was getting close to a reward. Just a little bit more, and then I'll have finally done something correct tonight. She would eventually strike oil, as Siferus' cream powered into her mouth. It was quickly filling her mouth, to the point it was spilling out the sides. Yoko tried to keep up with the torrent by swallowing, as much she could.

That was before Siferus suddenly pulled out, the thick cream shooting onto her breast, and lower body. She felt herself caught, and then suddenly felt Siferus sword use her channel as a sheath. Yoko began coughing while covering her mouth. During the sudden and quick reorientation, some of Siferus cream went down the wrong pipe.

Yoko regained her breath and her orientation to her current surroundings. Yoko began to sob, as she looked down at her creamed lower body. "Damn her! It’s all her fault I can't be of any use." Her hands reached down on her lower body, as she began to cry. She was currently scraping the thick cream onto her fingers, and then proceeding to lick it off. "Why did you stop? Am I really that displeasing of a play thing?"

Yoko's watery grey orbs would lock with Siferus’ as she seemed to be waiting for an answer. "Of course I'm useless. I can't seem to please anybody correctly." Yoko was trying to control herself from completely crying, by sniffling and rubbing her forearms against her eyes. She was feeling rather worthless right now. Her hands flat against Siferus’ chest as she supported her upper body.

Thu Jun 25, 2009 3:14 am

You're more than a pleasing plaything. I can fuck you until I can't fuck anymore and with your inability to climax, it makes you worth taking for myself. He said as he began to fuck her hard and deep, a tentacle pushing at her lips, wanting access to her mouth. She is so good with her tongue.

Open wide and please me again, Yoko.

Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:20 am

Hearing Siferus words brought a blush to her sobbing face. She could then feel his member thrusting deep and hard inside of her. Yes, of course I'll please you. Her mouth opened, as wide her jaw would let her. The tendril sliding in before she careful closed her lips around it. She would begin to suck on it along with wrapping her tongue around it.

Thoughts were currently going through her head. Normally her other half would be yelling at her for such thoughts. Fortunately that half had passed out, before she had been let down. Muffled mews and moans of pleasure were escaping her stuffed mouth. It was hard to focus on pleasing this creature. Her insides were being churned hard and deep now, as she made small adjustment to keep her teeth away from the tendril. Why was she trying so hard not displease this creature?

Was it because it saw some value in her? Yoko knew how worthless she was in reality. Her body was all ready aching, and she was slowly running out of gas. Even with the adrenaline pumping through her system. Her body wanted to rest, to sleep. Maybe she could subconsciously get her other half to improve her stamina. Yes, she would need more stamina, if she was truly going to please Siferus till he couldn't do her anymore.

Yoko hadn't realized her current train of thought, was causing her to suck and lick the tendril harder. I wonder if he meant it, when he mentioned wanting me for himself. The answers and thoughts would have to wait. What mattered at the moment was to please Siferus, before he decided to change his mind.

Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:55 am

Siferus felt her tongue doing amazing tricks around the tentacle that thrusted in and out of her mouth, taking it as encouragement to keep going, so it thrusted faster in and out of her mouth, a small amount of precum dribbling onto her tongue. She was going to make him cum for the second time already and yet he showed no sign of slowing down at all. His cock crashed in and out of her soft tight pussy like a battering ram, his pelvis slapping against her clitoris time and again. The tentacles around her legs began to actually pull her into every thrust, forcing her to take all of him into her over and over, her cervix getting tapped with each thrust inward.

You're making me cum for the second time already? I'm definitely keeping you. I want you all to myself, Yoko. He said, the tentacle cumming hard into her mouth.

Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:27 pm

She could feel Siferus member ramming into her now. She knew most other girls, would have climaxed multiple times by now. He's hitting the entrance to my womb. I had no clue he was this big. Yoko's walls began to tighten against the ramming member, as it continued to knock at the gate. Her hard and sensitive clitoris crashed against Siferus pelvis, like a wave crashing into cliffs. Each collision sending a jolt of pleasure through her body

It was as if Siferus had heard her pondering. The words that came out of his mouth, hit something deep within Yoko. Her eyes suddenly widen, as she felt the creatures cream entering her mouth again. So much of it this time. Due to the volume being pumped into her mouth, Yoko was forced to gulp it down. She was still sucking and using her tongue, allowing it to be bathed in the creamy texture and taste. It seemed she wasn't going to stop until she milked the tendril dry.

Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:49 am

Eventually the tendril was spent and no more cum flowed into her mouth. She had swallowed damn near all of it, a trace amount still on her lips. The tentacle pulled itself out of her mouth and Siferus smiled at her.

How about it, Yoko? How would you like to come with me and stay with me for a while? He asked, though it was an unfair question, what with his gigantic cock crashing through her, continually striking her womb time and again, his pelvis crushing her clitoris.

Before she answered, he leaned down and applied his tongue to her nipples. She didn't have the biggest breasts he'd ever seen, but he wasn't about to complain or even mention anything. He saw far more interest in the rest of her body.

Sun Jul 12, 2009 2:52 am
Reply to topic   [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next