View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 9:21 am

Reply to topic  [ 318 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 22  Next
 Ars Notoria (Calidare) 

Post Re: Ars Notoria (Calidare)
Even though this girl Pia couldn’t see my I couldn’t help but grin at her beauty, I wanted so much to take her now but my game with her wasn’t finished, it seemed that other girl Komiko could see something almost before it happen, but I wasn’t interested in her at the moment, I had met that girl before and took away her pains for her own good.

I waved my invisible hand across her face after 15 minutes had passed, making her very sleepy, once she was dreaming I would begin where we had left off where she was laying naked on the street of her home town.

As you wake in your dream you see a pair of feet before you in the dream the cold stone under you making your nipples stand out. “Well hello Pia, its so nice of you to come home and visit us again.” the voice is familiar to you of a girl that used to bully you when you was younger. She had bent over and the metallic sound of something clicking onto your necklace, next thing you know she tugging on the leash that’s hooked to the necklace the angel had given you “come along my slutty puppy, we found something you might like to play with seeing how your such a slut.” the woman pulling on your leash tells you laughing as she swats your tush with a ruler.

Calidare Art Gallery

Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:37 pm
Profile YIM WWW

"Hey! Wait.. what?!" Pia said. All she knew was that she was face down on the concrete.
Why am I here? Am I back! Is that.. It can't be.. Camilla?!
Camilla was actually been a some sort of friend to Pia at some point, but had turned to bullying her in order to prove herself to some of the other kids.

And then Pia found herself on a leash. "Hey! What is this! Stop pulling me! You.. Owie!"
Pia found herself interupted by the smack of a ruler.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:56 pm
Profile YIM

Camilla laughs louder at your discomfort. “That’s right slut puppy, stay on all fours like the dirty dog you are.” she tells you and once more the ruler sting your firm ass leaving a welt on the side of your butt cheek with backwards marking imprinted on your fair skin.

Camilla seems to be walking you to the center of town when you catch sight of the whole town laughing at what’s happening to you. In the town square you see that person that was with you on the mountain tied to an X shaped beam completely naked and hanging limp to the beam, his hair covering his face and whelp marks from a switch or whip across his chest and legs.

At seeing this, you hear Komiko voice in your head repeating what she told you in her bedroom. “Umm Pia? D-do you have a boy friend? I think he in some kind of trouble tied up in a village.”

Camilla tugs you closer to him where you are now staring at his member dangling between his legs just inches from your own nose. “You see Pia, we found this person wondering the streets and well we was kind enough not to kill him, but you are going to show him what happens to outsiders in are little town, now wont you my little Slut Puppy. You think you can get a rise out of him?” Camilla laughs as does the whole town who are now circling around to see what you do.

Calidare Art Gallery

Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:25 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Pia struggled to get up, but that was kind of hard, being pulled along by a leash, so the result was more of a disgraceful crawl.
"Hey, I'm not a "Slut Puppy"!, she tried to protest, but Camilla did not heed her, nor did the mob gathered to watch.

And then she found herself in front of the tied up captive.
The Angel? No. The boy from the mountain. What is he doing here?

Pia looked at the member in front of her. A shapely member, she had to admit. Her libido stirred faintly, but other concerns were foremost in her mind. She ran her finger across his smooth skin, marred by lashes.

..but you are going to show him what happens to outsiders in are little town, now wont you my little Slut Puppy. You think you can get a rise out of him?”

"No! I will do no such thing!" Pia protested. "And what have you done to him? You have been hurting him!"

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:07 pm
Profile YIM

Camilla just laughs “No matter, if you don’t want to get a rise out of him. We will just continued to whip him for fun.” she tells you and some one throws a whip to her, she skillfully snatches it out of the air and let the thing unravel. Just as quick as it unravel she snapped it across the guy chest, his head pops up weakly as he grunts to the renewed pain leaving a new red whelp on his chest.

Camilla looks at you with glee. “How long you think he will last with a good whipping Pia? Care to make bets how long before he passes out from the pain?” she ask you and whips him once more even harder then the last time. Again he grunts from the hard contact with the leather strap, this time this strike was a little lower hitting his mid abdomen.

She eyes you throw her lashes grinning at this. “Well since you wont give him something to rise to the occasion, I hear a whip can rip flesh off, wonder what would happen if I aimed the strike to hit his privates, would it just make it red or take off his balls? That’s if you changed your mind about putting your mouth on his cock and see what pops up.” she laughs once more and look as if she getting ready to snap the whip once more.

Calidare Art Gallery

Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:31 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Pia grit her teeth and closed her eyes when the lash struck the boy, as if to block out the unpleasant sight. It did not work, she still heard the sound of leather against unprotected skin.

"Hey! D-don't! Please! Don't hurt him!", Pia shouted. Without thinking, she covered his privates with her hand, seeking to protect them from Camilla's vicious whip. The skin of his genitals was very smooth and soft, she duly observed.
"I'll try to protect you.. i-if I can.", Pia whispered to the prisoner, not knowing if he even heard her from the pain.
Pia turned her face towards Camilla, trying to keep the tears from her eyes.
"Why are you so cruel? Can't you see you are almost killing him!?"

Pia was scared and confused. Very confused. The Camilla she knew was a cruel bully, all right, but also a rather straightforward bully. This Camilla seemed scarier, somehow. More sophisticated in her sadism.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Thu Jun 25, 2009 3:17 pm
Profile YIM

The man gives off a low moan when your soft cool hands wrap around his smooth and soft genitals as his member twitches from your gentle touch as if it wanted to come alive. He raised his head slightly and gave you a weary smile. “Thank you for wanting to protect me, but im not worth protecting, I rather die then to see an Angel like you harmed to protect the likes of me.” he weakly tells you when a jerk on the chain breaks you from his green eyed trance.

This sting on your ass you realize the Camilla had used the ruler once more on your backside. “Well Pia, it seems you really like this devil, lets make a deal then.” she tells you as a grin touches her lips.

“I’ll promise not to castrate this guy if you make a promise to me, is that a deal? If you don’t agree to want I ask ill castrate and brand this bastard, Understand?” she ask you as she pulls you up to your feet with the leash that’s attached to your beautiful necklace which seems stronger then steel its self.

Calidare Art Gallery

Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:15 am
Profile YIM WWW

Pia grunted as she was pulled back by Camilla. She tried to protest, but the pressure on her neck made her temporary unable to do so. She clutched at her necklace, trying to wrest herself loose somehow, but to no avail.

Smack! Once again the ruler hit her backside, causing Pia to let out a yelp. She could feel the skin of her but hurt. The pain made her wonder..
Don't I even wear panties!?, she thinks in a flash of panic. In her confusion, she had not even given tought to what she was wearing, or if she indeed was wearing anything at all. Now the tought of all these people watching her naked rear added to her embarassment.

She did not have much time to think about this before she was roughly pulled to her feet. Pia struggled to get up as soon as possible, trying to avoid being choked.
Pia looks at Camilla. They way she grinned made her sure that whatever she was going to demand would not be good. Yet, in Pia's heart she knew
she had no way chance to refuse. Camilla would no doubt do whatever she intended anyway, and Pia felt she had an obligation to the nameless prisoner.
"Fine!", she muttered, tears burning her eyes. "I-I will do what you want. But, please.. Please let the boy go!"

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Sat Jun 27, 2009 2:30 pm
Profile YIM

Camilla grins at you, “Now why would we let are entertainment go? Here take this yardstick and start whipping him... or I can continued to whip him with out mercy.” she tells you and swats your tight ass with the stick before handing it to you.

The man head remains bowed his face hidden by his hair looking limp from weakness as he raise his head slightly “I don’t mind... if its from you.” he tells you as he lowers his head once more finding it hard to keep it up from how weaken he appears to be.

Camilla shoves you near to him as you can smell his manly scent of sweet musk. “Hurry up Pia, I have other plans for this guy for you and me later and as soon as you let him know who in charge the faster we can move onto the next stage of are experiments on this intruder.” she tells you as her hand is placed on your bare nipple and begins to tease it by pinching and twisting your nipple, smiling at playing with it. The crowd of people around you chuckling and giggling at your espoused body and situation your in at the center of town.

Camilla grins at you “If you don’t hurry I might end up pleasing my self with you.. Your nakedness getting me quite horny Pia. Your such a cute little slut, I bet you like to be fucked by him wouldn’t you?” she giggles as she finished telling you what she had to say.

Calidare Art Gallery

Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:16 am
Profile YIM WWW

"Yikes!", Pia yelled, futilely trying to move away to lessen the impact of the stick. She accepted the stick with one hand, while trying to cover her pussy with her other hand. Hugging herself with her arms, she tried to cover herself as much as possible. She looked about her, trying in vain to find a position where she would be protected from the leering gazes of the mob.

Pia even contemplated trying to run, or even attack Camilla with the stick, but before she could gather her resolve to do either, her tormentor had her mouth at her breast.
"Oh-ohh!", the blond girl moaned, eyes closed and her mouth agape. Her nipples betrayed her, and turned hard against the onslaught of the tongue.

Camilla's orders did not make this easer on her. Unwillingly, she thought of sex in front of the crowd. To a shy girl like her, little could be more scary.

Pia looked at the tied up prisoner, then at Camilla, and back to to the boy. She could feel the bitter sting of tears threatening to escape her eyes. Only determination not to bee seen as even weaker than she was kept her from crying.
What choice did she have. Camilla would no doubt do whatever she pleased anyway.

"Forgive me! Please forgive me!", she said to the boy. Aiming for his thigh, she swung the stick, closing her eyes just as it hit his smooth skin.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:15 pm
Profile YIM

Camilla continued to suck and tease your nipple as you try and whip the guy with the yard stick, she gives your nipple a little nip with her teeth keeping the pressure constant as she tells you throw clenched teeth. “You better make an effect at punishing this trespasser or ill bite harder on your lovely nipple Pia.” she tells you and resumed her passionate licking of your hard nipple. Her hands begins to grope your ass and spreading your butt cheeks.

You suddenly feel a sting on your tush from Camilla hand as she draws in deeply or your erect nipple pulling it away from your body to let it go, she smiles as she watches you breast jiggle from the release and looks up at you from where she is. “Stop trying to hide your self from the on lookers Pia or ill have to figure something where all of them will enjoy your naked body.” she tells you as her groping of your back side becomes even rougher then before and holding tightly to your butt cheeks.

Each time you swing the yard stick and open your eyes you realize you had missed the mark you was after, striking a different area. All the guy did was grunt from each strike, he never complained but only looked up at you with admiration as if he was in love with you in some way. The marks on him seem to be from the legs up to his chest the markings of the yard stick on him but reversed.

Camilla looks back at your work and smiles. “Well Pia it seems he likes it when you punish him, lets give him a reward for being sooo quiet.” she giggles and breaks away from you and pulls hard on the leash attached to your pendent that seems so strong. Forcing you between his legs where your face is right in front of his manhood, your breath on it seems to stir a reaction as it seems to move on it own like it had life from your breath. “You seem to be awaking that shaft of his, maybe you should put it into your mouth and give him what he wants, after all it’s the least you should do after hurting him with the yard stick.” she laughs at that and the crowd also laughs as well.

Calidare Art Gallery

Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:05 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Pia found herself face to face with the capitve's groin. His manhood was coming to life, slowly rising and gaining in size. Pia was kind of glad. This meant she could not have hurt him too bad.
If he is seriously injuried, it would not be able to do that, would it?

It was a quite a nice member, she had to admit. Pia found herself unwilingly aroused. She was not sure if this was because of the member just now signaling it eagerness, or becouse of Camilla's rough caresses. Even her own nudity and exposure conspired to exite her. Despite all the pain and humiliation. And the boy looked gorgeous, like his naked suffering highlighted his natural beauty.
Oh my! This probably makes me just as bad as them! Like I'm just a sadist!

Still, what choice did she have? "Forgive me..", she whispered again. She put one hand on his pale thigh, feeling his smooth skin. The other she put on his belly, letting her fingers run down his flat abdomen towards his shaft. She extended her pink little tongue, and let it touch his head, tasting the saltness of his skin.
She hesitated a bit, before she put her lips on the head of his cock.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Sun Jul 12, 2009 3:54 pm
Profile YIM

As he hangs there your hand on his thigh, it seems to arouse him even more and when he heard you ask for forgiveness he weakly smiled at you, “Your not the one who needs forgiveness, they are.” he tells you and gives you that smile that only a dream could produce. Your hand on his washboard stomach moving down, you can see goose bumps forming on his skin. As soon as your pink tongue touches the tip of his seems to wake up as it grows just a bit faster throbbing to his heart beat.

Feeling your tongue on his member you her him give out a low pleasant moan from the warm touch of that cute pink tongue of yours. Camilla grins as you hesitate to place his member into your mouth. “Go on suck on it, all men are the same... They like it when so called shy girls suck on there dicks, show him how shy you are and suck on it. In return ill reward you my little slut puppy.” she tells you as you feel the leather whip brush up on your ass.

When your whole mouth wraps around his slowly growing shaft it springs into full size and swells in you mouth to a hard member seeming to want more of your lush warm mouth. He gives out a loud moan as your soft lips surround his smooth manhood, you feel a hand on your back side slowly moving between your legs and finding your puffy petal. A finger slowly penetrating the crease sliding towards the front and encircling your sweet spot. “You like it when some one plays with your clit don’t you Pia?” Camilla ask you teasingly as she continued to stimulate you love button.

Calidare Art Gallery

Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:49 pm
Profile YIM WWW

It was a special thing, Pia had to admit, to have a mans cock in her mouth. Slowly, she sucked in some of the air in her mouth, and slid the cockhead in hetween her lips, very carefull not to scrape her teeth against the sensitive skin. That hurt, she had been told.
She then strated circling the head with her tongue, looking up at the wounded boy, hoping to see some sign off approval.

I hate this, but I am getting horny! It was something about having a helpless man, an attractive helpless man, under her control. The possibility of giving him pleasure even under these conditions would have felt oddly.. empowering, were it not for her own helplessness.

"Ohhhh...Ahhh! Please, don't do..oh my!", Pia briefly pulled her head back from the member she was pleasing as Camilla's finger found its target, just as her slit was getting real wet. "Hmmmm!!" Pia bit down on her lower lip to avoid screaming out in pleasure.
Pia turned her head to look at her tormentor, but stroking the member with her hand at the same time.

In her dream state, Camilla was quite different from the girl Pia knew in life. The old Camilla was scary as hell, but in a brutish, stupid way. Someone Pia could secretly look down upon.
This new Camilla, she was the same, but also not. The way she talked, the way she looked, the way she dressed, right down to her stiletto heels..
Meaner and sleeker.. Camilla MK II.

Prouder, Haughtier. And much sexier. And she knew what to do with a clit.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:25 pm
Profile YIM

The boy moaned out louder when you put his cockhead in your mouth sliding it between your lush lips, he moaned even deeper when your tongue started to do its magic on his head, it was easy to read his emotions with you sucking on his large cock it twitched some when you pulled it out as if it was disappointed such pleasure had stopped so soon as you started to moan from Camilla touching you between your folds.

When you turned your head to look at Camilla you notice you was alone with just her and the boy who was still tided down to a cross like table that swivelled in the middle to either stand it up like it was or lay it down flat like a table. Camilla gave you a look that you remember it always lead to trouble for who ever it was she was looking at.

“Why don’t we turn the table so you can really get into giving him a blow job and I want your hips straddling his chest, so he can at least admire your cute pink pussy Pia.” Camilla tells you and stops fingering you and gets up from where she was. She unlocks your leash to the collar. “I trust I wont have to go chasing after you like the slut puppy you are will I?” she ask you as she rotates the cross table to a flat position. “Now get on top like I asked you to and continued to please that boy there, im sure he wants more. See how disappointed he is that your not sucking on his cock?” she ask you in a teasing manner.

Calidare Art Gallery

Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:12 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 318 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 22  Next