View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 12:35 pm

Reply to topic  [ 45 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Absorbing some water... along with other things (for Komiko) 

Post Re: Absorbing some water... along with other things (for Komiko)
I begin to kick my feet trying desperately to free my self but at the same time I was slowly hoping not to be released as the erotic feeling begin to over whelm me my head spinning in the high dose of aphrodisiac in the air, breathing in more making my labia very wet and driving my crazy. “Pleeeease don’t eat me Ahh any thing but that uhhmm ahh.” I moan as the tentacle continued to molest my large breasts.

I try to close my legs to hide how wet im getting my face flushed with desire and embarrassment, wanting to badly to rub on my clit to relieve this shameful desire to please myself. Tears running down my face at the torture of thinking im about to be eaten and not able to relieve this desire to please myself, my mind fuzzy as I beg for freedom as the desire become stronger then the fear of being eaten it slips out of my mouth, not truly knowing if I said it out loud “Ahh Mmm Please fuck me before you eat me then I cant stand this desire Im feeling, ill go mad if you don’t AHH!!” I yell out the tentacles playing with my breasts relentless at bringing pleasure to them.

My breathing fast and the need to be pleasured I was slowly becoming submissive, hoping the plant would be done with me and rid me of this desire and eat me, my nectar dripping down my leg as a few drops enter its gapping mouth, my legs slowly stop kicking as I feel the adrenalin rush making me shaky I plead with the plant one more time weak with desire. “Please let me go do what you want with me but don’t eat me.” I say my mind in a daze.

Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:06 am

It seemed as though Muckus had underestimated how affected this young girl would be affected by the pheramones flowing through the air. The giant plant released another rumbling laugh as the young beauty slowly descended into the red mass below, her feet slowly sinking into the thick slime. "Prepare... to... be... filled... with... more... desire," boomed the massive plant as the young beauty continued to squirm and flex her beautiful body.

His thick tentacles began to squeeze and twist slightly harder around her bare breasts as her lovely body continued to lower into the red mass below. Soon, the young girl was up to her knees in the bubbling slime as a great suction began to pull her down further inside. Several more red tentacles began to emerge from all corners of the inside of Muckus' mouth, preparing to enjoy a sweet taste of her beautiful body.

Muckus' Profile

Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:50 am

I moan loudly feeling the warm slime on my feet thinking to myself ‘This isn’t so bad’ until I started feeling the tentacles gripping even tighter. “Ahhh!! Stop please.. Your hurting me.” I scream out trying to bring my hands to the tentacles on my breasts to pull them off. The color to my breasts was starting to turn red from the lack of blood to the area, tears falling down my cheek as I try to focus my mind but finding it hard because of the drug I have been breathing in.

I had sunk into the red Jell-O like substance mere inches from my womanhood, my flower still dripping with the desire forced on me by the plant drug. Not able to see clearly any more I feel the tickling of those smaller tentacles lapping at my skin moaning with pleasure and yet screaming with pain from the rough treatment the tentacles are doing to my breasts.

Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:25 am

The young girl's lovely body continued to sink slowly into the red mass lining the plant's massive mouth, sucking her sweet body ever further into his own. Her legs tried to pull upwards to free themselves, only to have them sucked further into the red slime after each futile attempt. Suddenly, just as the young beauty had sunk in just about half way up her hips, the suction stopped, leaving her bound tightly and only half-way submerged in the warm red goo.

"Time... to... enjoy... a... taste... of... your... body" boomed the massive plant as a great pressure suddenly built up inside the red slime, slowly pushing the girl's slender legs apart. The young girl's legs slowly spread themselves apart inside the thick goo as it began to shift and churn, as though something was about to grow from inside the plant's mouth.

As the plant's thick tentacles continued to squeeze and twist around her soft breasts, a lone tentacle slowly began to grow inbetween the girl's spread hips, slowly taking form into the thick red tongue of Muckus. The slimy tongue began to inch its way up from the warm slime below and suddenly pressed itself against the girl's bare sex lips. Letting out another deep laugh, Muckus slowly began to rub his thick tongue against the front of the young girl's soft sex, grinding tightly against her clit as he took in his first tastes of her lovely body.

Muckus' Profile

Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:01 am

I struggled with the plant feeling it suck me deeper into its self the warm red slime wrapped around my legs and hips as I feel it oozing between my labia the feeling alone was strange and I felt it forcing my legs apart the drug in my system causing me to leak my nectar for the plant as it continued to play with my breasts I moaned as the drug in me had already made my head feel fuzzy making the rough teasing of it tentacles feel pleasing.

I moan as I try to speak “Uhh P-Please let me go Ahhnga I wont taste good Ahh” I feebly try to explain but the aphrodisiac making it hard for me to focus other then the burning desire between my legs and wanting the fire to be quenched, I can feel movement under my but not sure if it’s the drugs or the plant doing the moving.

I suddenly gasp when I feel something touch my labia and I moan at the touch then it begins to grind that part of it self into my clit and I moan even louder then I had. “Ahhh! W-what is that Mmm it feels so good Uhh n-no please stop” I whimper the last part as my body seemingly having a mind of its own start to grind down on the plants tongue wanting more of that pleasure to come forth. Not even able to use my hand as they are held away from me I can only remain in that humiliating position and enjoy the strange good feeling im receiving.

Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:22 pm

The giant plant locked his blue eyes onto the sweet prize wiggling and flexing inside his massive mouth, admiring her lovely body as his red tongue began to press slightly harder up against the front of her soft sex lips. Muckus could feel the young girl's toes slowly starting to curl inside his red slime, her smooth legs trying to shift and adjust to the slimy muscle pressing tightly inbetween her smooth hips.

Letting out another rumbling laugh, the massive plant slowly began to tighten the red tentacles binding the young girl's arms behind her back, forcing the young beauty to slowly arch her back and thrust her chest forward, displaying her bare breasts even further. Muckus eyed her hard pink tits as his red appendenges continued to twist and squeezed around her soft mounds. "So... tasty..." boomed Muckus, enjoying every inch of this girl's beautiful body.

Muckus' Profile

Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:29 am

I feel the thing shove its tongue harder into the front of my labia stimulating my clit even more, I moan louder as it does that and it begins to force me back my hair sprawled in the red slime my breasts high in the air as my nipples point to the sky, I try and adjust but unable to do anything other then take what the creature gives me, I curl my toes trying to resist but the feeling is to good for me to stop wanting more of the tongue pressed into my soft labia.

“AHHH!! N-no d-don’t” I pant my hips involuntarily trying to get more of the tongue to stimulate my sex, my legs forced open wide for the creature to do what it wants to my lower body as it pleases. I can feel it tentacles fondling my breasts and enjoying its self as it does it, I know now that I have no hope of escape from this vile creature.

Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:13 am

Muckus continued to eye his lovely prize as a deep blush slowly formed across her face. "Looks... like... someone... cannot... make... up... their... mind..." laughed the massive plant as his tongue continued to press harder inbetween her soft hips. The thick, red muscle began to taste her sweet nectar starting to flow faster, feeling her soft sex lips tightening around his rough tongue as she squirmed and flexed her body uselessly. Muckus gazed at her bare breasts as she moaned and gasped louder, watching her hard tits being displaying further with each hard twist.

The giant plant eyed her bare sex as her deep blush only grew across her face, letting Muckus know that she would soon be ready to give up every drop of her sweet juices. In an instant, the thick tongue quickly pressed deep between her smooth hips, grinding against her bare sex lips and taking in every delicious drop her body had to offer..

Muckus' Profile

Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:50 am

I moan even louder as it presses its rough tongue harder against my sex lips and blush even more at what it said. “N-no thats not t-true Ahhh Mmm I d-don’t like thissss UhhMmm.” I tell it though I can feel my self nearing full arousal from the teasing his tongue is doing to my clit, I was screaming NO but my body was Screaming MORE as my hips tried to grind my pussy lips into his tongue for more.

Trying to get more from the tongue I had arched my back even further almost making it to easy for the creature to have its way with me, my top part of my head now in the red slime, I no longer cared if it ate me as long as I could get more of that pleasure between my legs. I yell out moans of pleasure and desired in a non communicable way that no one could mistake as pure pleasure, I no longer struggled as much other then to get it to finish me off in other ways.

Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:10 am

The massive plant laughed loudly as the young girl tried her best to protest against the tentacles and slime surrounding her body, feeling her wiggle and flex inside his gaping mouth. "So... sweet..." laughed Muckus as his thick tongue pressed tightly between her spread legs, rubbing against her clit slightly harder with each passing moment. The large plant felt her slowly arch herself back and lay her head back into the red slime covering the inside of his mouth as a deep blush spreading across her face. A thin red tentacle slowly slid itself around her slender neck, tightening around her neck gently and keeping her bound in her arched position.

The giant plant watched as the young girl's soft breasts rose and fell slowly off her chest, being squeezed tighter and tighter by his thick red appendenges. As Muckus eyed her lovely body up and down and watched the deep blush filling her face, he knew she would release every drop of her delicious nectar.

Muckus' Profile

Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:51 am

(Sorry for not posting sooner)

I let the plant do as it wishes to my body knowing I will soon be devoured by this creature but hoped I would cum soon before the end came, I began to undulate my hips on the appendage rubbing on my clit even harder as I could feel the build up within me as I slowly began to climax, the tentacle wrapped around my neck felt as if it was getting tighter and fear of being choked to death came to mind as the tentacles around my breasts was painful, I so badly wanted to cum and have a smile on my face before deaths scythe took my life and guided me to the next realm. My labia already moister from the drug that was in the air, I was getting even more wetter because of the constant grinding of the tongue between my legs. I moaned out the best I could still not able to scream because of the appendage thrusting in and out of my mouth, all I could do is just let the thing have its way with me.

Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:51 am

Muckus suddenly felt the young girl's body arch upward violently as she began to climax, her sweet nectar flowing onto his red tongue and dripping onto the red slime below. Laughing loudly, the giant plant quickly began to absorb her delicious juices as his rough tongue pressed further into her sweet sex, wanting every ounce from her beautiful body. "Looks... like... you... are... enjoying... yourself..." laughed the large plant as her lovely body continued to flex and shift inside his mouth.

The plant's thick red tendrils continued to squeeze and twist tightly around her soft breasts, only giving his thin tentacles easier access to her hard pink tits as they flicked and pulled tightly. The thin tentacle wrapped around her neck twisted gently around her skin, not wanting to choke the young beauty but only to hold her in her lovely arched position. Suddenly, the red slime below began to bubble and shift once again, a sure sign that something was about to grow from within it just as the rough tongue had just done moments before. As the young girl continued to release her tasty nectar, Muckus prepared to give her a taste of his own "nectar."

Muckus' Profile

Fri Jul 03, 2009 6:40 pm

I moan out load as I feel the explosion of my orgasm the plant sucking it up like it hasn’t drank of any water in a long time and drinking the release of my own love juices as a replacement of water, I continued to undulate may hips trying to get more pleasure from the tongue as it disengaged from my now lonely lust for more, and as suddenly as it had released my velvet labia, my surrounding began to bubble as I feared this was the end of my life, but I was shamefully grateful I was able to cum before what I was sure to be the last days of my life on this blizzard school I had found my self on.

It kept me in that arched position where it would continued to grope my breasts and tease my nipples, I couldn’t understand way it would do so the bubbling getting more violent as the seconds pass by, my legs still hold open my face and breasts the only things poking out of the red slime and my arms pinned to the back of me becoming more painful by the minute but the tentacle around my neck loosed which allowed me to breath a little easier which gave me some relief.

Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:22 am

A sudden wave of sweet nectar poured onto the rough tongue as the young girl arched and flexed her beautiful body in a deep climax. Muckus could feel her toes curling and pointing inside the red slime which held them tight as she rolled and shifted her hips against the red tongue pressing deeper into her delicious sex lips. The thick muscle quickly absorbed every sweet ounce of her tasty juices as more began to flow down the tongue and onto the red slime below.

As the young girl continued to flex and moan beautifully, the red slime holding tight to her slender legs continued to bubble and churn more wildly. Suddenly, a new appendenge began to grow from the slimy substance, twitching and bulging and it grew in length and width inbetween the girl's spread hips. The massive tendril quickly formed a thick head on it's tip, forming the throbbing phallus of Muckus. Extending further inbetween the girl's legs, it stopped just before her lovely sex lips as his tongue continued to absorb every sweet drop flowing from her body, bulging to nearly two feet long and three inches wide. The massive plant stared as her hard pink tits rising and falling faster with each passing second as his massive member held just below her delicious body.

Muckus' Profile

Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:28 am

Feeling the last of my orgasm slowly ebbing away I see between my legs something new arise and having a good idea where it was going to force that thing at, try to scream but the tentacle in my mouth continued to thrust its rubbery member in and out sounds of moans are the only thing heard. I try to close my legs but the thing is to strong for me to fight.

I can still feel the effects of the drug the creature used in the air, though im very horny and feel I need more of its tongue im still scared it going to eat me and the new problem with the tentacle between my legs didn’t help matters much. My back still arched because of the who the plant had me my pussy was an open target for it thick member to enter me.

Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:10 am
Reply to topic   [ 45 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next